Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 7:35 pmReitenGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The Sword's Call Empty The Sword's Call

Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:30 pm
Valen moved through his home in pain as he held onto his head tightly, wanting the voice in his head to go away desperately. He hadn’t broken anything yet, but that was merely a matter of time at this rate as he did things like slamming his head into the wall and furniture in an attempt to knock himself out. He leaned against the wall at this moment, eyes wide in panic and pain as the voice laughed and echoed in his head. Desperately trying to corrupt him and make him kill everyone around him. All he had wanted to do was sleep after his mission with Nano earlier in the day. All he had wanted to do was rest, before the voice he had heard during the wedding ceremony screamed through his head. It was driving him insane. Finally through the cackling laughter that echoed throughout his mind he finally managed to make out some words.

“Come to me..wield me and I’ll stop. Use me to slay your enemies and I’ll end this torment. We can work together..Valen..” It would call out in his head. He grit his teeth and forced himself to his feet before another spasm of pain shot through his head and forced him to his knees once more. “No one has disturbed my rest in centuries, all you have to do is come get me, and we’ll work together. I won’t even force you to kill those around you, the ‘villagers’ you care so much for.” It would continue on as he gripped his head tighter and tighter until his knuckles turned white before a bestial, rage filled scream tore out of his throat. The noise would be unheard of in his area, he didn’t scream after all. But people were still out and about and so no one would’ve heard it.

After a few minutes of being on the floor he finally gathered the strength to respond. “At least allow me to wait until later..When everyone is asleep..” He would respond, hoping the pain would subside. Sure enough, after a minute or two of contemplation the voice in his head eased off till the pain was gone. “Tonight, or I drive you mad by lunch tomorrow..” It would say before disappearing. Valen would feel the sudden urge to travel into the desert, in the same direction as he felt in the mission with Nano. He’d fight the urge and get up to gather supplies, he would be traveling through the desert after all, which meant he’d need to prepare. He silently willed the voice to leave him alone long enough to get some sleep for the jaunt into the desert. He needed to be rests at least somewhat, the sandy domain was a dangerous place on a good day.

He slept fitfully, tossing and turning as he dreamt of a smithy, a happy family, and tragedy as their lives were taken. He then dreamt of vengeance as a sword with blade as black as pitch with red rose petals was forged through the creators sorrow and hatred for the being that them from him. Then of revenge as dreamt of slaying the swine that took the family from him. Before witnessing the man leave the sword in the cavern. He saw a pulse emanate from the weapon in his dream, like a heartbeat. It stilled his breath and he felt the presence of the voice. “You know where to go now..” It would say before leaving him silently. A few hours later he would wake up rested, and ready for his venture into the desert. He’d get out of bed and stretch, making sure his body was in top condition before dressing himself, donning his black and crimson clothing before grabbing a pack and heading out the door.

The moon was high in the sky as he moved toward the village exit, the streets were empty, the rooftops however were still a veritable shinobi highway as the ninja’s ran atop the buildings to go about their business. A walked alone down the street, with no one paying him any mind as he walked through the village. As he arrived at the exit he would look out toward the direction he knew he would find the cavern the sword was in. “Valen Akari, heading out for the night on personal business, I shouldn’t be too long..” He’d say absently as the guard copied his shinobi verification number on the check out list before waving him through with a bored expression on his face. Valen would nod his head and move into the desert, traveling closer to the voice that tortured his mind relentlessly.

The air was cold as the desert nights temperature crept up on him and forced him to shiver for a moment before getting the impulse under control. The wind blew the sand all around, disturbing his vision and making it harder to keep his eyes open, but still he pressed onwards toward the goal. “Yeeees, come to me, come claim me…” He would hear in his head as he traveled in the direction the voice was pulling him in. He would have to be on the lookout for others that were drawn to it, he’d have to be ready to fight. “Unnecessary” The bodiless voice would begin “You are the only one that’s managed to hear my voice in centuries. No one is in here with me, merely come take me up as your own and gain power.” The voice would finish before disappearing again as he walked.

Well that was reassuring, at least he wouldn’t have to fight for his life for just trying to obtain the weapon in the first place. He would still have to reach it though, and that would be the interesting part, if it hadn’t been found in centuries it must be hidden somewhere. He opened his pack to see what he had on him that could assist in this regard. A few kunai and shuriken, some explosive tags, and food and water. He supposed the tags might be useful if the cavern entrance was buried. Otherwise he’d have to improvise. As he moved through the desert sands, wind whipping up the course substance into miniature tornados that he took note of. He finally saw what he might be going toward. A large plateau mountain could be seen in the distance now. The voice starting to subtly urge him in excitement for being able to be free again after so long. He couldn’t wait to be used to kill again.

Valen pushed through his exhaustion with a vengeance as he forced himself to move toward the mountain, and the source of his mental pain for last day. As he moved closer the sword would get more and more excited as he reached what looked to be a caved in entrance. Nodding to himself Valen pulled out his explosive tags and placed them on the rocks that was blocking him off. He then ran away quickly, allowing them to explode due to the use of the timed release tags. With the entrance cleared he began to move into the cavern, moving quietly through the dark tunnels until they opened up in a large cavernous opening.

Skeletons littered the floor around a black sword that laid in the middle of the cavern on the floor. As he moved toward it he’d get flashbacks of each body being killed as if he was the one wielding the blade. He shuddered and fought the urge to vomit at the mental images he was being forced to watch as he moved toward the sword that had caused him so much torment. As he reached the blade on the floor he would kneel down and place a hand on it’s hilt. An immense pressure would make itself known to him, a great power that he was now holding onto. A sheathe was tossed to the floor nearby, as if the original owner wanted absolutely nothing to do with thes sword any longer. Valen could understand that at this point, but the sword had chosen him, and the sword would continue to torment him if he didn’t take it. He picked up both sword and sheathe before sliding the first into the ladder and tying it to his waist. Despite his initial thoughts on the matter the sword did feel right in his possession. Almost as if he was supposed to wield it and tame it’s bloodthirsty nature. He could handle that, he hoped..”So you’ll stop tormenting me now and won’t try to force me to assault anyone from the village or an ally of the village correct?” He would ask simply as he turned to move out of the cavern. “Correct..After all you should have no trouble slaking my bloodthirst with how much your profession must kill..” The sword would say as Valen began the trek back home in the desert. It didn’t feel as bad anymore now that the urges to come get the sword were gone.

As he walked he pondered what the sword could do if anything “Do you have any special characteristics I should know?” He would mentally ask the blade to which he got a simple chuckle. “A few, for starting I’m unnaturally strong and sharp due to the method of my creation. You can increase my durability and even repair myself completely at the cost of a chunk of chakra. You can extend me like a whip with more chakra as well as fire bladed disks of chakra, without even needing to swing me to fire them.” It would explain as he made the trek back to Hoshigakure. All in all it was impressive as all get out, and he would take great satisfaction in learning how to use these techniques as well as how to use the blade in combat. He knew it would take a great deal of training for him to be able to do. But he could easily himself becoming obscenely powerful with this weapon, especially if he could create other pieces of equipment designed to work with it. That was a thought process for another day though as the village came into view. He quickly signed himself back in, getting an interesting look from the guard as he came in with a weapon that he didn’t leave with, but he just shrugged and waved him though. After all it didn’t matter how he got the weapon, and in a shinobi village it didn’t matter if you had one or not. Valen nodded his head in thanks at the guard before heading home. When he reached his domicile he would untie the sword from his waist and lean it against the wall where he kept his equipment. It was all gathered together in case of an emergency mission, before yawning and turning in the for the night. He would begin training with his new sword tomorrow. He already knew of a few weapon techniques he’d have to learn, and he honestly couldn’t wait to learn them.

WC: 1844 all toward Crimson End for a total of 4100 words toward it after claming 2256 words from Wedding Planning bringing the ryo cost down to 3800.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

The Sword's Call Empty Re: The Sword's Call

Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:12 am
Approved.
Permissions in this forum: