Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Within a Heartbeat (open to Hoshi nin, pls NK ;-;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Within a Heartbeat (open to Hoshi nin, pls NK ;-;)

Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:30 pm
After arriving in the ninja academy, Elspeth was taken to an office where her registration as a citizen would be completed. She sat awkwardly in a chair, signing forms after forms. What was her name? What were her intentions? Where was she born? And even worse- those questions were repeated over and over again to check for inconsistency. It was a partially ninja village after all. Precautions were necessary. Would you like to enter the village ninja program? Her pen stopped midair. If she became a ninja... All sorts of possibilities would open up. She wouldn't have to run and hide anymore. No more... Anything. She'd have comrades, friends... But with her past, it'd be harder to be accepted. A bug crawled out from her sleeve. Huh. That looks exactly like the Kikaichu from earlier... It crawled around and landed on the box that encircled the ninja option. Might as well... she checked the option.

Elspeth moved on to the next papers and turned them in when completed, which took around ten extra minutes for a total of thirty minutes filling out papers. She hoped her new ninja friend wasn't bored... She head outside, using her puppet Pawn for support, and then turned to wherever Jeitsua (not that she knew his name yet) was facing. "I've registered in the village ninja program," she said, somewhat proudly. "Does that make us comrades, at this point?"

(WC: 234
Total: 1482)

(Sorry for the bad post... Not feeling at my best, but I hope it works)
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Within a Heartbeat (open to Hoshi nin, pls NK ;-;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Within a Heartbeat (open to Hoshi nin, pls NK ;-;)

Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:24 pm
(this looks like a natural breaking point now, to let Elspeth sit in the hospital a bit)

She would arrive back in the hallway to see Jeisuta doing pushups, in a futile effort to change his destiny - to become a heavy ninjutsu user with little aptitude for the physical. Of course, even the weakest of the powerful caster ninjas were much stronger than the ordinary man, but Jeisuta was used to solving things with his fists, and doing the thinking later. Unfortunately, he was going to need a life style change later, but not yet.

So, she would come out side to see him grunting as he finished another set. Fortunately for her, he was not very sweaty yet.

"How did it go?!?" He would ask, before she had time to speak. then, realizing he had not given her time to state the result, tried to clam up, as he got to his feet.

His eyes widened like saucers the second time this encounter, as he heard she had joined up.

A few people in the hallways turned their heads briefly.

"Yaaaaaay!!!!!"

Unless stopped, he would scamper forward and glomp her, before remembering she was injured. Then he would gently let go.

"Sorry, couldn't help myself." He looked sheepish.

Perhaps it was not obvious, but Jeisuta did not have a lot of friends, either, despite his outgoing personality. Lots of people here tended to keep to themselves so much, and were cold to outsiders. That, or he was too energetic and scatterbrained for them. Something like that.

"Okay, shall we head to the hospital now?"

If she was ready, he would lead the way, checking to make sure she was able to keep up. To the hospital they would go, back out the front door. On the way, he would point out several major flea markets useful for obtaining parts from, the Kage's office, and... there they were! The hospital!

"Here we are! Go ahead, see yourself inside, there shouldn't be any trouble for sure, now that you are affiliated with us. Sadly, I would not be much help here, hospitals make me a tad uncomfortable. I'll wait outside, let me know if you need any help. If things look ok, I will be on my way."

A cheery grin accompanied his words. He would wait outside, and glance in. If she looked like she was fine inside, he would saunter off, so she would have time to recuperate. Otherwise, he would wait.

(potential exit)

(we can topic again if you want, but it would be good to give you a shot at claiming hoshi status, and "healing up")
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:45 am
"Okay, shall we head to the hospital now?" he asked. She leaned on Pawn for support, two strings coming out from each finger to better stabilize the puppet. She nodded.

"Yeah, that seems like a good idea." she responded politely, and the duo made their way across the town. They passed some of the religious buildings that she had seen before, a few new ones that looked similar to the ones that she had seen in her youth. Her footsteps made irregular taps on the ground with her limp, and she trudged onwards. A few more of the Kikaichu were crawling around on her skin. She could have sworn she saw her pores widen to let them out. But that was ridiculous. Jeitsua pointed out some flea markets, the Kage's office, until eventually they arrived at the hospital. Seeing it filled her with both dread and hope.

"Here we are! Go ahead, see yourself inside, there shouldn't be any trouble for sure, now that you are affiliated with us. Sadly, I would not be much help here, hospitals make me a tad uncomfortable. I'll wait outside, let me know if you need any help. If things look ok, I will be on my way." He said to her, and she nodded, barely taking in the information. She took a step forwards. And then another step. She thought of good and evil and loneliness and entered the hospital of Hoshigakure no Sato.

(WC: 241
Total: 1723)

(Claiming: Exit, all words towards incomplete performance of a hundred puppets, hoshigakure ninja status, only 5 stats because I wasn't training or being active the whole time)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:10 am

(Jei can claim stats from this <3)
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:28 pm
<3 you Aki ^_^

(ttl wc is 2646 so claiming 13 stats then) o_o
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:41 pm

Approved @ Both <3
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:45 pm
Thanks! Could I also claim another thread towards the whole lineage thing? This would be two of three.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:47 pm

Sure <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum