Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Hoshigakure Second Class (Open to all Hoshi Genin)

+11
Cosplay Queen Saya
Castiel Yuhi
Shika Yabusame
Calin Pendragon
Ash & Rei Sun
Koga <3
Nyguyen
Toshiro Senju
Satoru Nara
Jest
Akihana Akari
15 posters
Go down
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Hoshigakure Second Class (Open to all Hoshi Genin) Empty Hoshigakure Second Class (Open to all Hoshi Genin)

Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:57 pm
Akihana had been surprised to find out one of Den's associates (she had never questioned the nature of his relationship with Toma and Tomoya, only accepted quietly what he'd told her and not questioned what he hadn't) was off to Tanzaku town for a bit of business. Knowing not to question him further, the blonde had only offered to replace Toma classes at the academy. After all, there was no point in the Genin missing their lessons. And really, it gave her an excuse to stay away from the palace for a little bit. Today had been one of the good days for her majesty, in fact it had been Queen Shiera's idea to let Akihana out of the palace. Of course, the monarch might have assumed her healer would use the time to entertain herself. As it was, Akihana had offered to take up classes at the academy instead.

"Good afternoon, Shina-chan," the blonde called out, passing the jounin filling out forms in the hallway. "I'll be inside, just send them in as they come." With that, the young medic entered the large classroom. the firs thing she did was place a large box of assorted donuts on ehr desk, a little surprise for the kids as they came in. Beside the box, a thermos of cool chanch and a dozen cups took place of pride. It was a mercilessly hot afternoon and even with all the fans going, she was sure the kids would need something to cool off.

Next the kunoichi moved all the tables and chairs to the back, making standing room for those who preferred standing and leaving chairs and tables for those who did not. Finally, she remembered to turn on the lights, mindful of the fact that not everyone could see well in the dark. With all that done, she took her place by the teacher's desk, picking up a plain donut and taking a small bite. It was best to leave the good for the kids.
Jest
Jest
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Hoshigakure Second Class (Open to all Hoshi Genin) Empty Re: Hoshigakure Second Class (Open to all Hoshi Genin)

Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:07 pm
Darkness was the first to get in the class. she walked in slowly seeing the donuts and rinks, then the blonde woman. she smiled and said "hello madam I am darkness tengai, its nice to meet you." she bowed and took a seat near the door. looking around a bit nervous. "so what will we be learning today?" she asked a bit shyly. she did not know what to say because it was just them for now
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10650

Hoshigakure Second Class (Open to all Hoshi Genin) Empty Re: Hoshigakure Second Class (Open to all Hoshi Genin)

Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:46 pm
Today, Taiyo had trained at the same intensity with which he trains during every other session. Unlike other days, though, he decided to improve his effectiveness with projectile weapons. This includes his shuriken, his two fuma shuriken, and his kunai. But, in training with the tools, Taiyo had worn down their blades.

"They should be in here somewhere..." He whispers, speed-walking down a hallway of the ninja academy. "When I entered the academy, I had all five of my kunai. But, when I left, I had four. And seeing as how I only noticed that I was missing a kunai after I had exited the building, I must have misplaced it in one of the rooms that I had visited in looking for my old instructor. It could be in any one of those rooms."

Taiyo's reason for stepping foot into the academy was to find his former instructor and ask him where he might be able to sharpen his weapons. And though he found him, Taiyo had made more trouble for himself in losing one of his kunai. Not wanting to spend money to buy another, he decided to return and retrace his steps.

"Oh, wait." He thinks, turning his head and walking back to look into a room he had passed. "There are donuts in there."

Stepping in, Taiyo looks around. He sees the jounin, the genin.

"Some type of teaching must be going on. Even though I finished my training for today, I'm always up for further improvement." Taiyo thinks, making his way towards the box of donuts.

Taking one so as not to seem greedy (because if he were to be alone, he would grab three), Taiyo walks back to stand beside the genin in the room, a blond female.

"Taiyo Kaguya." He introduces himself before taking his first bite.

(304/304)
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:40 pm
It had been merely a day since he had become a Genin and Dusk had already been quite happy with his new life. Taking Akihana's advice he headed to the academy where he wanted to learn a bit more ninja wise so that he could better himself...or just have some fun. Walking into the classroom the first thing he had noticed was Akihana in the class which he waved to (mostly because he had seen the other people and thus didn't want to be all weird and the second was the box of doughnuts in which he waddled over to and took one," Hi there! I figured i'd come by to learn some more things, and also see how you've been," the brimming smile remaining on his face as he headed towards an empty seat and sat there nomming on his food.
Nyguyen
Nyguyen
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:52 am
Sasuke heard that there was some lesson being taught by someone relatively important in Hoshigakure. He knew that the person wasn't his own Sensei Kozai but rather another ninja of what could only be Jounin rank or above. He contemplated skipping the lesson but resolved to go if only to scope out what the other genin were like. He had graduated not to long ago and his class was nothing special and so he assumed he was in the top ten percent of all genin within the village. However, he couldn't be certain of this theory until he tested it out for himself. Sasuke made his way through the building with a look of sullen determination on his face. He walked in the class and saw an slightly older woman with blonde hair. He assumed she was the teacher and politely introduced himself: 

"Sasuke Toriyama"

The genin before her was dressed more like a faux superhero than a ninja. He wore a purple jumpsuit and purple mini-skirt. His hair had been dyed purple and cut a bit short yet in a decisively feminine fashion. He wore a pink utility belt with bits of glitter on it and a pair of purple gloves and black boots. There was a short lavender cape attached to the jumpsuit. Sasuke's eyes were also covered by a masquerade mask. If Akihana were perceptive she'd notice that he was wearing a light shade of purple lipstick to compliment his outfit. Additionally, his complexion was bright and rosy for a young lad which was evidence to the fact that he was wearing makeup on his face. Sasuke looked at the donuts and considered taking one. He reasoned if he ate it carefully he would not smudge his lipstick and so he grabbed a plain doughnut and took a seat near Dusk. He placed the doughnut in front of him and resolved to eat it a bit later probably during the lecture if it got tedious and boring. He sat one seat to the right of the boy and merely glanced at him through his peripheral vision. 

Sasuke gave a light but audible snort of derision before rolling his eyes and focusing on the teacher.
Koga <3
Koga <3
Citizen

Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:58 am
Koga walked in, still slightly recovering from his recent hardships. Now that he no longer sits in slumber, he had to return to his daily life, back on the shinobi grind for there was no time for play with the world in a constant peril. He knew he had to get stronger any way he could. Still it is a lot of work trying to become strong from nothing. Why not learn from the best. Koga walked into the class with a positive mental outlook. Koga took one step inside, and tripped fumbling into the class and rolling at the feet of Akihana. Koga looked up at Akihana smiling, and giggled. 

"Fancy meeting you here Aki" Koga acting a bit silly trying to recover from that idiotic fall. He pushed his hands on the floor and popped himself into the air and back on his feet. "Heard there's a class going on? I'm in Koga Kito Reporting for class." He was ready for the day.
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:49 am
The teacher stood ready to teach and the students slowly funneled into the large academy classroom that would serve as the portal to infinite morsels of knowledge offered from a great shinobi to the next generation, however, more importantly then any of that, the stage was set. The sound of soft horns sustaining a low rumble floated gently past the open doorway as the play button of Ashareial's boom box was clicked in, the oversized conduit for her entrance music being slid just around the left side of the door to set flush agianst the wall. 

Following the barely there entrance of lower brass in her recorded ensemble came the bright melotic call of trumpets layered atop the current score, the song played, Zarathustra, begining to build quickly to the fortissimo rising action that would allow the magic to finally begin. Leaping through the doorway the blond haired Genin would stike a heroic pose, the red leotard bearing a large S symbol across her chest drawing the eyes to her form...... The bright red outfit, and the fire works that is. As she landed, her arms placed on her hips with her gaze pointed towards the sky she released a small pack held tightly in her left palm, and using her chakra threads activated the parcel. A stream of bright blue, red, and yellow spark like pyrotechnics flowed behind her, just out of reach to accidentally set the long flowing cape of her costume on fire. As the final icing on the cake, Her cloak would seem to wave to and fro lightly, as if a wind was flowing in front of her, an impossible feat in a closed room only possible thanks to the twin's skill in puppetry.  

"Have no fear. I, Ashareial Deomenoria Alloquitius Sun, the cosplay princess of the village hidden in the stars.... Is here. " opposite to the norm, there was no disinterested and almost embaraced announcement of the second member of the duo. Instead the two puppets simply walked in, one pouring a bucket of water on the still sizzling pyrotechnics as the other simply waved. 

"....Rei? REI GET IN HERE MISS AKI IS GOING TO TEACH US THING!!!!" Ash felt lost with her sister in tow undermining everything she worked so hard to achieve. You'd think she would be glad that the hype potentially gained at her entrance was not lost to the black haired twin's sarcastic disinterest, but it was a symbol of comfort for the girl. Letting out a sight she'd twitch her fingers before pulling seemingly nothing with great effort, and finally Rei would appear being dragged in the doorway with two long retangular pieces of wood and a screw driver in hand. 

"oh. right. and i'm too buisy to join in this waste of time. " She never looked up from the work in her hands, methodically turning the tool to drive a small metal screw deeper into the two pieces at a hand made steel joint. 

(496)
Calin Pendragon
Calin Pendragon
Citizen

Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:19 am
Ashuron awoke that morning in a warm, comfortable bed which he hadn't had the pleasure of enjoying for over two years due to his refugee status. It had all been thanks to the Blonde haired teacher that performed his Genin exam, Miss Akihana. He owed her more than he would ever be able to repay her. He was oddly curious as to what she was going to ask him before that knight came in to whisk her away back to the castle to take care of the queen. Of course that took priority over a simple refu~genin such as himself. But she seemed hesitant to ask, as if she was nervous and that was something that piqued his curiosity. He sat up in bed and stretched, groaning and feeling oddly refreshed before standing up and preparing for the day. He grabbed some food, that he also only had thanks to that incredible woman, and ate quickly before he went out to find some missions to do for some quick cash. He'd train later, it was his time after all. 

After finishing his breakfast he'd finish getting his equipment together and leave his home, remembering to lock the door behind him as he left. Shinobi were treated with large amounted of animosity in Haven, and any added protection from a civilian would be well used. He walked down the road toward the mission counter, holding his hand over his headband and tracing the star insignia on it, when he saw a group of kids walking toward the academy. They all had their headbands, but that meant they had graduated. "Is something happening?" He wondered before deciding to follow them. He arrived at the door and walked inside, roaming the hallways a bit for a few minutes before coming to a room with a sign on the door that said "Second Class: All Genin Allowed." He shrugged and walked inside, figuring extra help couldn't hurt, especially with an attentive jonin about. 

His eyes were first taken to all of the kids in the room. There was a great many of them including a couple of girls who were just taking their seats when he walked in. One had blonde hair and the other black. The blonde haired one appeared to be the more energetic of the two by far. The black haired one seemed to be tinkering with something in her hands with a screwdriver, but he couldn't tell what from his angle of vision. He also noticed a kid in a purple jumpsuit, and wearing lipstick. He could've sworn it was a male, but he looked so feminine it was hard to tell. He shook his head and decided to move farther in to the room only to finally notice the very same blonde woman that started him on his better life. He smiled wide and walked over to the box of donuts he saw on the table and helped himself to one before grinning at the teacher "Look who remembered the lights this time, eh Akihana?" He said with a small chuckle before bowing his head respectfully to her in thanks for the treat and walked to lean against the wall by the door, he was still near the kids of course, he wasn't a better or anything, be he didn't feel like sitting. He half expected them to ridicule him about his age but he was more than prepared for the arrogance of a bunch of twelve year olds. So he continued to learn against the counter and took a bite out of his strawberry donut, his favorite flavor of them.

Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:37 am
Akihana was glad to see there were plenty of familiar faces among the class. The kunoichi waved and greeted everyone she knew and did the same to the newcomers. The first to arrive, a quiet, unassuming girl caught her eye. She seemed to be dressed as a child of a church which spoke volumes about her courage in being here. Taiyo she knew only by name, having read his mission reports and heard that he'd been training hard. Watching little Dusk saunter in made the kunoichi's smile wide, and fade slightly at the student that followed after. A shinobi as inappropriately dressed on the streets couldn't be a good thing. Perhaps the genin needed a refresher course in blending in.

Koga's entrance filled the young woman with hope and happiness, already he was able to get out and about and this was a better reward than anyone could have given her. Ash and Rei, the dichotomous twins made an entrance as usual, though it seemed Rei was not having any of Ash's theatrics today. Akihana greeted the girls with a hug before they took their seats too. The next one in took her by surprise, making her flush in embarrassments he mentioned the lights. Yes, she had remembered this time.

"Alright everyone," she began when a decent sized group had gathered. "Welcome to class, your regular teacher, Toma-Sensei is away for a bit so I decided to try my hand at this teaching thing. But first of all, I'd like to say how very proud Denkiteki-sama and I are of you guys for making genin." She took the moment to smile warmly at the group of students. "I hear some of you are doing missions, others training hard and some of you are even about to make chunin. Truly, we have amazing ninja here in Hoshi." She'd pause for a moment before continuing.

"Now, let's get down to business. Being a shinobi means you need to travel a lot, and fast. Making it to the site of a mission, or a potential conflict has to be done in the blink of an eye and since it's not advisable to be seen running on top of buildings, our first technique is going to be Body Flicker." With that, the kunoichi raised a hand, a glass sheet forming in the air from light in the area. The sheet acted like a make shift chalkboard with etched carvings on it detailing how the shushin jutsu worked. "Here are the technicalities, as for practice," she added, turning to the students. The blonde closed her eyes, stacking her chakra to her speed stat and appeared to simply vanish where she stood, appearing a moment later at the back of the classroom. "Hi," she called out, trying to get everyone's attention.

"Now you guys try. Simply try and make your chakra and speed as one. Close your eyes, imagine your speed and chakra merging with a destination in mind, preferably inside this classroom. If it works, you'd find yourself appearing at your pictured destination." She explained. "And for those of you who prefer a more physical approach to training or don't use as much chakra as strength, you can do this technique by merging your strength and speed stat. Lets see you guys give it a try."

(Jutsu taught: http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22305-body-flicker
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22709-taijutsu-style-shunshin?highlight=Taijutsu+shunshin
Koga <3
Koga <3
Citizen

Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:43 am
Body flicker, what a cool move! Koga thought as he shook with excitement. As he grinned he realized not only was he happy to learn this amazing technique but he was actually just lucky to be here. Koga stood in the middle of one of Hoshi's training class, he had known about this one jutsu for a while now and had finally decided to learn it with the rest of his peers. The jutsu was the Body Flicker jutsu. This jutsu allowed a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. To an experienced ninja, it was a movement of unmeasured speed. Luckily for Koga, his chakra, speed, and strength stat were all in a similar range to one another. 

Ok Koga you can do this he thought, just think of the place you want to be. His chakra was forming around him as he attempted to channel it into his speed. Body flicker may be a low technique, but chakra control isn't as easy. Pinpointing it into a body part is something every genin learns, but pinpointing it into a stat is pretty advanced. Still he had to learn this, or he'd fall behind everyone in the class.

"Stacking chakra to speed, ok I can do this" He murmured to himself, as he made his hand sign into a ram seal. Body flicker. It didn't do anything, he must have not built up enough chakra or maybe he didn't put it into his speed like he was supposed to. That's ok, that's why he was here in class to get better. It just means he had to try again. He meditated standing closing his eyes and putting his chakra and thinking of it, wishing it into his speed. Still Koga got a bit curious, opening one eye to see how the other students were fairing. Maybe others were kind of as lost as he was? As he opened his eye to look at others his meditation was completely at a loss, for all his build up chakra retreated back into his body, and he lost concentration.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum