Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Hoshigakure Second Class (Open to all Hoshi Genin)

+11
Cosplay Queen Saya
Castiel Yuhi
Shika Yabusame
Calin Pendragon
Ash & Rei Sun
Koga <3
Nyguyen
Toshiro Senju
Satoru Nara
Jest
Akihana Akari
15 posters
Go down
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Hoshigakure Second Class (Open to all Hoshi Genin) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hoshigakure Second Class (Open to all Hoshi Genin)

Wed May 04, 2016 1:27 am

Approved @ Taiyo & kira <3
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Hoshigakure Second Class (Open to all Hoshi Genin) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hoshigakure Second Class (Open to all Hoshi Genin)

Wed May 04, 2016 3:22 pm
Having known he had an up and coming match for the chuunin exam Atem began to wonder what other jutsus he could train. He figured it would be best to go to the mass training they had going on at the academy in order to gain some ideas or learn some basic jutsus that might help him later on in the match. Even if it were an E rank Atem would still learn it and utilize it to it’s fullest potential. Anyhw, he jumped off of the tree branch that he had marked as his own and began to head into the Hoshi gates. While walking there he passed by the duplex building him and Lucien helped to create. “Ah, progress in it’s finest. Soon though I will be in the shadows, what a turn of events.” Atem said sarcastically to himself. Finally making his way into the ninja academy Atem seen that there were tons of ninja he had never seen before. Ironically the only ninja he had seen in this village wasn’t here.

As he walked into the class he took a seat in the top right corner of the classroom right next to the window that was placed far above his head. The only thing he could see from their was a branch that carried a small nest upon it. He soon heard, “Alright Everyone.” From a beautiful lady who seemed to be the instructor. “Blonde hair, brown eyes, fair skin.” Atem records into his mind wondering how strong she is. When the kunoichi said something about Toma sensei Atem began to wonder if he should be there. He wasn’t a regular to this class, but he just sat there and was ready to learn.  The instructor soon began to go over the famous jutsu known as body flicker, Atem felt incredibly moronic for not even considering to have learnt this just, but that was what today was for.

As she explained the jutsu she began to stand still and soon she disappeared, even with Atem’s high reaction time he could see nothing but a faint image of where she used to be. Then he heard her reappear again right next to him saying, “Hi.” Becoming startled Atem jumped from his seat as if his body had internalized that someone being that fast was too off setting for him to act normal. After she finished the explanation with Atem still standing on the top of his desk he began to try the jutsu out. Still not being as adept in ninjutsu as others Atem was quite skeptical of the jutsu, he knew it was essential to becoming a full ninja as it was the foundation of most battles.

Anyhow, erasing the doubt from his mind he then held his hands together in the seal of confrontation and began to sync him and his speed and his chakra together as if they were one. He then imagined a part of the classroom he wanted to teleport to which was the entrance of the door that was still open. “Okay, visualize my chakra and my speed becoming one, merging and creating a mutualistic relationship where they both gain something.” Atem thought to himself. In his mind he pictured a blue mass which was his chakra and a yellow mass which was his speed slowly coming together until they crossed over. At that moment he opened his eyes wide and that's when he appeared on the other side of the room. His perspective changed so fast it took him half a second to realize where he was before understanding that he had completed the jutsu. He knew with time he would get used to appearing like this and would be able to react directly after using the jutsu.

Ah, so that’s all there is to it eh?” Atem asked himself.

[WC 640]
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed May 04, 2016 6:26 pm
“A seal that can mark someone?” Atem said to himself now on the other side of the classroom. “That is something that could become extremely useful although you will have to get fairly close to the opponent in order to activate it.” Atem said noticing the benefits and the downfalls of the jutsu. He then said why not and decided to learn it along with the summoning jutsu. “Okay for the Mark seal I have to do this.” Atem began to put to dash towards the nearest unsuspecting student and slapped him on the back of the neck. The kid soon began to freak out and said, “He marked me!” As if he were some sort of elementary student. Noticing the small black mark on the back of the kids neck he then knew it had worked and stripped his chakra from the mark seal in order for it to disappear. “You have no proof of that whatsoever.” Atem said in a chuckling manner. “Would you like to see for yourself?” Atem pulled out a kunai from his ninja pouch and showed the shinobi that there was no mark on his neck. “See, it didn’t work.”  Atem said laughing and walking away from the kid. He then grew more serious as he noticed the feeling of disconnecting the chakra from the mark. It felt as though he were severing a part of himself. He then thought he was overreacting to the jutsu and went on to the summoning jutsu.

“Now, on to the summoning jutsu. I understand this is some sort of space/time ninjutsu and all of the things you create are really in the universe somewhere so you are just...summoning them. A fairly peculiar jutsu that could expand my horizons by leaps and bounds if I were to use the jutsu correctly
Although, that could be said about any jutsu. That means that the chakra is essentially taking these creatures out of their planet and placing them here as if it were a portal. If that is the case then...I should be able to do this.” Atem said seeing that two other ninja were already doing it. Atem seeing the other ninja created his clone and marked it with his newly obtained jutsu the mark seal. He then began the initiation of the summoning jutsu which caused the newly marked the clone to disappear from the room, where the clone went Atem had no clue as he didn’t visualize any place in his head. That probably made him go to some random place, he wondered if he would be able to get the clone back and if so how?

Thinking of nothing Atem began to try and reverse engineer the jutsu and to bring back his clone and consider the jutsu to have been a success. Doing the aforementioned Atem felt as though he could still sense the clone somewhere out there, subtly and without noticing he was able to locate the Clone’s signature from afar and used that to create a mental image. He then placed his hand on the ground while inserting chakra into his hand to create the insignia that appears when you use the summoning jutsu. Once he did this his Clone reappeared, but immediately bursted into a puffy white smoke that filled his space. “I guess you can consider that a completion.” Atem said to himself as he walked out of the classroom. He had learned three jutsus and now felt as though he was almost prepared. He just needed to learn one more thing. What that was he didn’t know, but he knew it had to be something shocking.

[WC 1376]
[Exit, claiming 500/500 Body Flicker, 250/250 Mark Seal, 626/1000 Summoning Jutsu, 6 Stats]
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Wed May 04, 2016 7:32 pm
Lucien was really bored that day and felt as if he wasn't going to do anything much at all until he found out that the legendary Akihana would be training Genin class ninja at the Ninja Academy. Keeping an eye out to see if he could learn anything, Lucien would travel a little earlier there than when it had started. Peeking in through a window that was on the northern side of the Ninja Academy and heading directly into the Genin classroom, Lucien could get a peek at the insides of the room as the Genin started rounding up and taking all their seats. Lucien kept his presence hidden via his cloaking abilities as to not allow his detection, albeit, he was pretty sure that Akihana lady would notice him but pay no mind regardless. "Could it really be, I suppose my previous guess was indeed correct." Lucien thought to himself realizing that the royal one from the library back when Kozai was around was this person in front of him now teaching the Genin class too. "Hmm... Akihana-san is it. Fair enough. Granted she knew Kozai, she must be of very high importance. Higher than what I thought before. In that case, I'll have to try to stay on her good side. Though... she seemed to be rather kind after the whole bakery deal." Lucien thought to himself still consealed below the window avoiding visual detection and merely listening through the window that was slightly cracked. 

From this, he heard and saw the full explanation of the body flicker technique and the mark seal. "Hmm... those all sound very useful so I mightest well practice outside now and see if I get the gist of it. If I still can't do it, I could always enter and ask questions after trying for myself." 

Lucien, with that, began his training and would first start on the body flicker. It was essentially coursing chakra through the user's body to augment the user's movement speed temporarily allowing for high speed movement from point A to point B only. Lucien planned on using this only when he really needed to as a last-ditch-resort way to avoid impending attacks from skilled people. Then again, if it was being taught here, he knew he'd have to find something else later too if he didn't want to be oh so predictable. 

Lucien began by distancing himself from the ninja academy by a total of 12 meters. Now on the grass and looking around to make sure no one was too nearby, he'd begin by imagining himself holding his Ninjato, coursing the chakra through the Ninjato was his method of allowing himself chakra infusion, a tech that essentially boosted the weapon's durabilities and capabilities through the power of the user's chakra. In theory, both techniques functioned on the same exact principles and could be executed in the same manner. Lucien wasn't very well versed with using chakra when not including a weapon but he knew that there was a time for everything and some point. Besides, he'd be needing to use it later for his clan's ultimate ability anyway. 

"So like this..." Lucien thought as he could mentally visualize his entire chakra network, or at least, what he thought of it, and all the chakra beginning to stabalize throughout the body. 
"So at this moment, all of my chakra is in an equal balance. Since this move transports the body using the chakra that is within the body, it's best if, at all times, I keep that ratio of chakra and body proportion equal." Lucien thought to himself already grasping more and more of the technique. 

Lucien then theorized further and came up with his first and likely last course of action towards learning the ability. "This tech works off having a large amount of chakra basically at work wit hthe body, thus meaning more than what is normally at work. I must also keep all the chakra in equilibrium across the body when I use this as to not cause any damage. In that case, I must produce an equal surge of chakra all throughout the body at the moment that I need to boost in my direction." 

And with that conceptual perspective on the body flicker tech, Lucien put himself at work and began focusing his chakra while standing straight up in an attention like manner. "Ready." He said as he focused on the direction that he wanted to go feeling his chakra almost glitching away at his body. And in a blink or so, he was ported at a much faster speed than his movement speed toward a nearby tree. "Success, that was easier than I expected." 

Lucien would now move onto the Mark Seal which was, in his mind, a basic jutsu required for a ton of other things that he'd likely be employing within his ANBU tracking techs and other things alike. "It seems that this is just the start, but if I want to become ANBU within a few months time. There will be a hell of a shit ton ahead in comparison. Though I won't fail this village. They will see my worth." Lucien thought himself with enough conviction for it to almost seem out loud. 

Lucien couldn't really remember if you needed hand signs for it or not. But regardless, he'd do a few of what he could recall being explained just in case. If not, they wouldn't have apprehended his ability to perform the technique anyway. Lucien now imagined what it would be like to use this jutsu. "Essentially, I'm stamping someone with a hand held stamp. That's all I have to do in order for this to work. But the question would be who..." Lucien said as he began turning around towards the front of the building so he could enter and tag someone just to test it out. Lucien found of course, Atem, who had just tagged someone as well. In a flurry of what the hellness, Lucien would tag Atem and then release the seal right after. In an attempt to still keep his stealthness, as quick as Lucien appeared, he left and so was back to his house within mere minutes. 

[Exit]
WC: 1037
Claiming: Body Flicker, Mark Seal, 5 Stat Points
Taikeo Shen
Taikeo Shen
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed May 04, 2016 8:09 pm
Taike heard about someone teaching genin at the ninja academy but the thing is she didn’t know where the ninja academy was so Taike was freaking out she wanted to learn something but she couldn’t because she was unable to find it until she asked a woman walking by her and she pointed her into the right direction and Taike thanked the woman and darted towards the academy and rushed past a boy trying to learn a justu and quickly said hi then ran into the academy to see if she was late.

“Am I late?” Taike said while gasping for air

She looked around to see the classroom was almost empty and all she saw was Akihana and a few others Taike frowned she wasn’t late she was early she let out a big sigh and said

“Um hi could you teach me some medical Justus if you know any you see I’m trying to volunteer for the hospital and I want to be ready for anything I only know Lightning style: Shock paddles and level 1 Medical ninjustu but I know there is more to learn."

Taike cheered out with a fire blazing in her blank eyes she looked at Akihana who was clearly staring at her now. Still gasping for air she put her book on one of the empty chairs and sat down she could hardly wait for what was about to happen she was just so excited that her leg was bobbing up and down.

Teach me whenever you’re ready.”  She said with a big smile as her hyperventilation went away

(WP: 268)
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10650

Wed May 04, 2016 8:18 pm
Peeking his head in, Shiro surveys the room. After the three ninja had passed him, he had reasoned that whatever would be taught next would be worth his time. So many genuine would not be gathered in one place for nothing, right?

"Well, if this many newcomers are now in the room, I think that my home can wait."

(60 / 60)

(OOC: Back in and starting my claims over so that I don't have to clutter the bottom of my posts like in my training topic.)

Last edited by Shiro Kaguya <3 on Thu May 05, 2016 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Thu May 05, 2016 3:58 pm
It seemed there was never a dull moment in Akihana's class. Broken radios, puppet creations, some of the children leaving while others entered to pleas of being taught jutsu, not to mention the gentleman outside her window who's presence Akihana had felt throughout his stay, commuting his chakra to memory. She'd have to invite him in next time. perhaps he was just shy.

"Well," she began to the young lady who asked to be introduced in medical jutsu. "I've just been explaining the basic medical jutsu technique." With that, the blonde repeated her explanation and demonstration for the girl, along with anyone who hadn't understood the first time. Once she was done, she sent the female genin to a corner of the class to practice before turning to the others.

"Alright we're almost wrapping this up guys, so if you stayed with me this long, good on you," she laughed, golden eyes twinkling toward the genin. "Now comes one of the easiest and most useful tips and tricks I've come across, storing your inventory." With that, the kunoichi would pull out a basic scroll and open it on her desk. "A lot of us carry weapons, but it helps when we need speed to store those weapons away somewhere." As an example, she picked up a spare chair, lifting it easily as her hands glowed green with medical chakra. Performing the Generic Searing Technique, she pushed the chair on top of the scroll, until it seemed to disappear in the paper.

"There we go, now the chair is safely sealed in the scroll, but suppose I don't want to even carry this scroll with me? Scrolls are limited of course and if you have a lot of equipment, you'll have lots of scrolls. so what do you do?" The golden haired medic pretended to knock on an invisible door, mining opening it. "Create your own tiny portion in space and time to store your things of course," she answered herself with a laugh. The next few moments were spent with Akihana demonstrating the storage displacement technique to the genin.

"Now all of you can come collect your scrolls and try to generically seal something, and then try to put that scroll into your very own space time cabinet. For those of you interested in space time jutsu, this could very well lead you down the path of learning more about that particular field of study."

(Taikeo, read my previous post where I teach medical ninjutsu level 2, you can get it for only 750 words)

Jutsu taught:

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22717-generic-sealing-technique#172528
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t25856-storage-displacement?highlight=Storage+displacement
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

Mon May 09, 2016 6:14 pm
Watching as some of the students (both annoying and otherwise) leave the lessons, Dusk stayed at his desk beating on it slowly as he waited for the next thing to go on. While he wanted to learn a bit more about the elements, the applications that she had been giving him had indeed been more than useful. With the medical technique he learned a bit more about the human body than he did, which would help him in the future when he wanted to go into a medical specific field. With that he laid on his arms and listened or rather watched her put a chair into a scroll in which he popped up, mouth gaping wide as he wondered where it went. Seeing that she had now instead put it inside of the scroll he calmed down just a bit and began to walk down to get his scroll and sat it in front of him.

He had to first figure out just what he wanted to seal inside of his scroll. Looking around the room for a moment he spotted a book that he wanted to test it out with and instead chose that. Picking it up he would place it onto the scroll after opening and placing it onto the fuuin seal. After applying his chakra to the seal he would see that the book would go poof and end up sealed which he had congratulated himself with a high five. With the storage displacement technique he wondered how he should have went with with it but then he decided to just use the scroll he had. Picking it up he imagined making a hole in space and time, in which he would make it pretty small but small enough to have the scroll go into . With that successfully going on, he smiled and sat back down waiting for the next instruction. Of course as he did this the rip would open dropping the scroll onto his head causing him to go "ouchie"
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10650

Tue May 10, 2016 3:19 pm
Shiro, after Akihana had ended her demonstration and explained the two space-time jutsu which were being taught, made his way to the front desk and took for himself a scroll for sealing items into. He had seen the benefit of utilizing the Generic Sealing Technique.

"In the heat of battle, it would not beneficial to carry all of my weapons with me. To heave my equipment around would prove to hinder my ability. And in a fight, it's life or death." Shiro reasons with himself. "But after this, I will need to leave. There really is something that I should be preparing for. First, I will learn this technique. Then, I will go."

Back at his desk, Shiro rolls the scroll out and looks at the white canvas. He takes note of its compact size.

"It's small. But not so small that it would fall out of my hand. Just the right size and weight for me to carry with me without taking up too much space or holding too much weight."

Reaching into his right ninja pouch, Shiro removes a kunai and places it down onto the table. With his left hand, he touches the scroll's white paper and flows his chakra into it. The same is done with the kunai, picking it up and filling it with his chakra. He holds it over the scroll with the point down and begins to lower the kunai into the scroll.

"The paper must be made differently from regular scroll paper." Shiro notes to himself as the kunai begins to disappear into the white canvas and symbols spread from the point it enters. After dropping the kunai in entirely into the paper, he rolls it up and places it into his ninja pouch. "That probably isn't the only thing that I can seal into it. A few more weapons would probably be absorbed as well. But I don't have that time."

As Shiro makes his way to the door for a second time, he turns and bows to the instructor, thanking her for teaching him so many jutsu. Finally, he steps out.

(351/411)
(250/250 towards Generic Sealing Technique)

[Exit]
[Claims: 2 stats, Generic Sealing Technique]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon May 16, 2016 9:48 pm
Watching the other’s practice, Akihana took the time to go around he class once more and note each and very student’s progress. Some were still stuck in the basics of body flicker while others were busy practicing medical ninjutsu on the prosthetic body parts they’ve received. Some seemed to be picking and choosing what they were learning while others learned everything. Each Genin was different and as the blonde walked among them, correcting form, hand seals, showing short cuts or concentration techniques, the kunoichi couldn’t help feeling glad that she’d decided to teach this class. It was something she used to enjoy in Kumo and she hadn’t had a chance to do I for a very long time.

Making her way to Koga, the golden eyed medic looked on to his own progress, glad that his health seemed to be sustaining. The surgery he’d recently gone through couldn’t have been easy but the young Ninja was soldiering through and she was very proud of him, just as she was of all the kids in the class. It had been a very long time since she’d felt the sense of normalcy that came with watching a group of ninja going about working diligently on something, and in additional to the warmth, it brought a sharp pain of something twisting inside her.

“Well guys, it looks like we’re almost out of time. You were all fantastic today,” she grinned once she’d reached to her desk once again. “You all have ten more minutes to wrap up your final work while I clean up and then we’ll say goodbye.” With that, she began to move around the class room, lifting extra tables and chairs away with the ease of a woman much stronger than she appeared to be. In truth she was enhancing her strength via chakra so it required little effort but should someone finished early with their work move to help her, Akihana would smile gratefully at them. Should no one interrupt her tidying up, she would continue about her work.

After the allotted ten minutes, the kunoichi turned tot eh class once again. “And it seems we’re out of time. If any of you have any questions, you can always approach me after class or get a note to em at the palace. I’ll do my vest to answer in a timely manner. Your regular sensei will return next week so be sure to impressive him with all you’ve learned thus far.” Upon finishing addressing the class, she would turn to Koga who appeared to b wrapping up. “Koga sweetie, would you please follow me. The Hogokage would like to see you.” She made sure to say it politely so the child needn’t worry about being in trouble. Should Koga not respond otherwise, she would usher him out of the class after a friendly wave to the rest of the group.

{Exit with Koga)

TWC: 2847 - all towards Chakra Enhanced Strength please <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum