Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ru Jin Kiyade
Ru Jin Kiyade
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

When Strangers cross paths (P, IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: When Strangers cross paths (P, IO)

Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:57 pm
Daniel heard the change in tone as he heard Daniels proposition. But then again how would he know the specifics of what Daniel ment?

"Steel weapons?.... No no sir. You see my weapons are stronger then Steel and lighter then a feather. If would allow me to demonstrate. Do not be alarmed please as I am not engaging in an attack, thank you."

Daniel making sure that he was a safe distance from the both of them as he lifted his hand. The Osteocells in his right arm began to form at an alarming rate. His chakra level rising from what it once was, it flooded into his arm rapidly and and from the Palm of his hand the tip of a blade begun to form. But on the inside of his arm the Osteoclasts and Osteoblast worked relentlessly creating a blade of a katana. Then as suddenly as it all began the blade begun to push from his palm,  rising up to a full katana his hand gripped the hilt. Spinning the blade he turned the blade tip towards him and held the hilt out to Ganki.

"I can fill your arsonal with more weapons then you could imagine. See you must forge steel bend it to become stronger and that requires a blacksmith and highly trained one's at that for satisfactory. But my weapons are forged in my body within a matter of minutes to just an hour. My weapons are lightweight, sharp, and stronger then Steel. I think business between us could be quite intriguing if you just give my proposition a chance. My weapons can be anything Senbons, to kunais, katanas, to spears, the limits are endless.'
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

When Strangers cross paths (P, IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: When Strangers cross paths (P, IO)

Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:00 pm
It seems Mr. Kiyade had no intentions of leaving, Ganki started to grow weary of his presence since he still had no means of paying for the seal with cash. His guest explained that he was in fact mistaken about him providing him weapons that weren't made out of steel, which placed Ganki in a confused state for a moment. What would weapons be made out of? Chakra? To Ganki's knowledge, foreign chakra is dangerous to others, unless it involved some sort of medical practice.

He sighs while waiting for Mr. Kiyade to amuse him, he eyes his movements carefully as he senses chakra beginning to build up within Mr. Kiyades body. What was he planning he wondered? He ponders briefly till he notices a small shard protruding from the palm of Mr. Kiyade. What was that, his bone? It had to have been, it was ghost white in color, only that it had the shape of the tip of a sword. Of course Ganki would catch this as he was well profounded in swords. With Mr. Kiyade finishing his work, while at the same time displaying showmanship, his eyes tracking all his movements to avoid be cut, he is presented a sword, made out of bone.

Ganki's face is left in awe as he had never seen such a thing. He reaches hesitantly for the hilt of the sword with his right hand. Indeed, this was light as a feather, he realizes this as he grabbed hold of the hilt. He carefully brings the sword towards his chest, the blade's tip sticking upward towards the ceiling. He had to give it to him, Mr. Kiyade now in fact has Mr. Sakura's interest.

Ganki takes note of Mr. Kiyade's ability.

"Mr. Kiyade...", he said with an enthusiastic tone. Proof that a deal was about to be made. He uses his other free hand and feels the non sharp side of the blade."I must say, this is with out a doubt an excellent material, swords made out of augmented bone." As he feels the hard yet warm bone sword, Ganki's capitalistic mind was hard at work, thinking of ways he could capitalize of this new found sword, or rather this new found material.

"Ok Mr. Kiyade, I do too believe we can start a lucrivtive realstionship. My power seal, which I assume you want, I will give it to you. In return,... In the back room, I have 13 empty 24 X 24 X 28 crates, you will fill 5 of them to the top, with your raw bone material. Mokuba will open the door for you. No swords, just raw bone. That, is my proposition to you... Mr. Kiyade." Ganki waited anxiously to hear if he would accept his deal. The things Ganki could make out of this new material, could make him some serious Ryo.
Ru Jin Kiyade
Ru Jin Kiyade
Citizen

Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:26 pm
Daniel held the tip without any effort, as Ganki grabbed the sword Daniel relaxed his hand to his side he looked at him as he begun to write things down. Daniel payed no mind to it though he was only interested in the idea of his power rising.

"My weapons are without a dobt more durable then any steel you can find. You see I have been studying how to break down the bone into its very beginning and I can create the cells needed to produce raw bone and even make it as soft as sand. I have full control of its break down."

Daniel held his hand up as Ganki looked at the weapon he forged. From small pours in his hand osteoclasts and osteoblast formed a powder form of bone his chakra flowing into his hand the bone particles lifted up and grain by grain it formed together. A kunai formed out of the dustwith three blades two that arch from its base and a center blade. He set it down onto the table.

"5 crates is not going to be a problem. If you don't mind I can fill them tonight after we make our agreement. But the power seal you had shown me is very interesting, is there any that focus on my speed? If not that one is perfect I'm more or less curious."

Daniel walked into the back room and sure enough there were the crates. Daniel stepped up positioning himself in front of them all. He formed several hand signs and placed his hands onto the ground. See the slick feller used his Dance of the seedling fern. But due to not using it for battle purposes he focused his chakra through his body into each massive spore of bone that would have been a giant spike of bone. Each spore rose from the ground in front of each crate. Daniel controlling the compound of the bone to fill each crate and leave it available to use for further use. So simply Daniel walked in preformed hand signs using dance of the seedling fern. He altered it to fill the crates. The ivory white color glinted against the light. Who knows how many blades could be forged from this but that wasn't Daniels motives. The seal. How intriguing a power seal? He walked into the first room.

"The crates have been filled to their brim my friend. Now how does this work? "

Inquiring about the potential seal he had In mind. Daniel had fullfilled his half of the bargain.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sun May 07, 2017 10:30 pm
With the five crates now filled up to the top, Mokuba giving his boss, Mr. Sakura confirmation that Mr. Kiyade's part was done, Ganki nods his head towards his customer, who was no longer a guest. Ganki was worried he wouldn't make make any money off him, but in fact, with this new material he would in deed make quite a bit of coin. Along the road Ganki foresaw a new line of weapon, a series of cutting edge weaponry that would become the new sensation, the next big thing. Next, nearing the end of this deal, it was time for Ganki to fulfill his end.

"The seal empowers the host abilities depending on which you take. The card i gave you should have given you a good Idea on what and how they operate. The more you use them, the more control you will have over it. I suggest this to all my buyers, train first and get to know the seal, before u use it in live combat or whatever you choose to do with it.

You know, I do remember you talking about how you wanted a seal that increases your physical strength and speed. The kidoumaru seal would be your best bet. However, this is a catch, when i brand the seal on you, you will pass it out. Its a common thing, nothing will happen to you. I'll have Mokuba take you back to where ever u came from, there is a carriage out back for u to ride in while you are out. Once again, nothing will happen to you, it's a common side effect.

So, with that, if you are cool with everything, let me know, Ill brand the seal on your arm, and when you wake up, you have a cool new power to play around with."

Ganki awaits for Mr. Kiyade to respond with eagerness. His plans for the bones he just recently acquired were now the most utmost importance.
Ru Jin Kiyade
Ru Jin Kiyade
Citizen

Tue May 16, 2017 9:16 pm
Daniel walked in after filling the three crates. He stopped momentarily listening to Ganki speak. He remembered a name off the brochure he was reading about a "Heaven Seal" he remembered the focused areas and that why he remembered. "

What about the Heaven Seal? I'm fine with the after effects but I do remember the Heaven Seal catching my eye. But I don't want to hassle you either. So I'm ready whenever you are my friend.' 

Daniel was anxious walking blindly into the unknown he could only embrace the possibility for change. He pulled down the cloth covering his shoulder and revealed the skin to Ganki.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Thu May 18, 2017 7:53 pm
Ganki takes note of Mr. Kiyade's choice.

"So he chose the Heaven Seal huh? I might have to bump up the price for that seal. Alot of people have picked that seal for some reason. Maybe its the wings? who knows? But what I do know, is that price will go up, to better suit the demand."

Ending his mental recap, Ganki nodded his head as he loosened his tie, after which he pulls out his blue crystal necklace from underneath his shirt. It glowed slightly as it hummed, activating itself. "Alight, so after I hit you with a seal, You'll wake up in your shop. Ill also leave you my card, in case you get interested once more, or have any other needs involving fuinjutsu or weapons", Ganki's form took on a green aura. His chakra power reached high levels. A sudden thought occurred, briefly after his power increased. When was the last time he had ever used his jutsu for what they were truly meant for, combat? No, Ganki could not truly answer, not without getting flashbacks of his old home. When will it end? Well, He already knew the answer to that, he just wasn't brave enough, strong enough to face it.

Now, Ganki gets within arms reach, and attempts to firmly presses his right hand along Mr. Kiayde's shoulder, where he indicated. Before he applied the heaven seal mark unto his bare skin, he spoke once more. "Once again, Thank you for choosing Sakura Corp, have a nice day." With that,should all go well he lifts his hand, and seal forms along his shoulder with Mr. Kiyade fainting onto the floor. he places a card which he marked with his FTG seal into one of Mr. Kiyade's pockets.

Later on, within the alley, a carriage is seen leaving, with Mokuba driving it. The carriage contains the body of the now sleeping Daniel Kiyade. They make there way back to his shop. As for Ganki, he is seen looming over the crates, his smile sharp as his entrepreneur like mind.

"Mr. Kiyade huh..., I have to say.. you have one hell of a gift. I used to tell myself that anyone can make it in the world of shinobi without possessing KKG. But, being hard headed, and full of pride is bad for business", he finishes his mental chat with a few nods of agreement. Think of all the strong famous shinobi of our time. All of them, possessed KKG.

Ganki picks up one of rods of bones, and takes in its feature. He taps it along the other wooden crates as he paces along the room. He thinks back to when Mr. Kiyade first showed him the sword made of bone.

"One of the most versatile substances i've ever seen, and they stop at a simple sword. Welp, I guess that's where I come in. To pick up where the many left off", Ganki grabs a scroll from the shelf nearby, and seals all the crates of bone material into the scroll. It was time he began his work for future sales.

---
-50 Thunder Wing Arc

-50 Orochimaru Seal

-20 Flying Thunder God Seal

Health: 35
Chakra: 180
Stamina: 40
Speed: 170
Strength: 90

((Exit, also, avoided the roll due to my chakra and his health stat.)
Ru Jin Kiyade
Ru Jin Kiyade
Citizen

Fri May 19, 2017 12:33 am
Daniel felt the immense chakra coming from Ganki Daniel stood in the midst of a shinobi he has never met before. Although with time elapsing Daniel gritted his teeth and then darkness was upon him. Out like a light he was overwhelmed by the intense power of the cursed Mark. Something he may regret or savor for the rest of his life. Daniel didn't speak maybe because of how nervous he was or maybe he was focused but he was now being taken to his shop and maybe he will awake thinking it was a dream but either way he was now in for a ride of his life.

((Exit. Heaven Cursed Mark accepted by Daniel would like to add to jutsu))
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Sun May 21, 2017 12:02 pm
Exits approved.
Daniel Approved for Heaven Curse Mark
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum