Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Happy Fun Time Empty Happy Fun Time

Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:31 am
C Rank Mission Link
D Rank Mission Link - Mission 1 and 3

D Rank Details 1:
D Rank Mission Details - 2:
C Rank Details:

Senshi arrived at the gates, expecting his Genin to already be there. He had picked up the two most annoying D ranks that he could find. Well in his opinion. The first D rank they were going to conduct was perhaps the most disgusting one Senshi could ever find. Going into the sewers. Meanwhile the second D Rank was going to prepare his Genin for the C rank missions they would go on eventually. He would never allow his Genin to be ill prepared for combat, or the realities that they would eventually have to kill someone. As such he had picked the D rank that would have the team killing off a bunch of live stock. It was important that they learn how to handle death. This way Senshi would know that on any future missions that they would be prepared to do their duty.

If they had trouble with this mission then he would know that further training was in order for the team. This would also give him the time to train the Genin in other things since the missions were relatively easy. Realizing that they were lacking a fourth member Senshi performed the hand signs, summoning Ganjo, the Flamingo. Ganjo would act as their fourth member and Senshi would know that the bird would protect whomever he assigned her to when it was time to split up during the C rank. It would also give him a chance to let the Genin learn to lead missions.

WC: 250

Summoned: Ganjo (More for Aesthetics than anything else) 
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Happy Fun Time Empty Re: Happy Fun Time

Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:36 am
Sora arrived quickly and nodded towards Senshi, "So what missions are we doing today Senshi?" The boy would question. He'd wait for a response and then turn and wait for Niran to come. As the boy was waiting he'd be thinking about what he could do on this mission to impress Senshi, or to even learn a new technique, whichever one came first.

WC: 67

TWC: 67
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:10 am
Niran was waiting at the gates for Senshi and Sora when his sensei walked up. He nodded his head in respect. “Hello again Sensei. What are the chances of us leaving without the noisemaker?” He’d ask in jest regarding Sora. It was a joke of course but it didn’t make the fact that Sora was loud and could be obnoxious any less true. Sure, it was because of his young age and child like energy. But it could still cause one hell of a headache. He would raise an eyebrow as Senshi performed the summoning technique and summoned a tall, flamboyant pink flamingo with neon green feathers speckled throughout. He raised an eyebrow rather largely at this and fought the chuckle that threatened to escape his lips. “I didn’t expect you to summon a giant pink and green flamingo sensei, not in the least.” He said with a small grin and a shake of the head before remembering that most summons could in fact understand human speech. He turned toward the avian and gave it a respectful bow. “I apologize, I was simply not expecting a summon quite so bright to be in the hands of a shinobi. I certainly hope you’ll forgive me Lord….” He would trail off not knowing the name of the summon that could potentially kill him if he disrespected him. This brought an interesting thought to Niran, he needed a summon. Something that would compliment his fire abilities exceedingly well. He would have to look into it after the missions they would be performing. After Sora arrived he would nod his head toward the boy and turn toward Senshi, fully intent to get the missions done so that he could train later. He might even ask Senshi to help him learn a thing or two he’d been needing to get down.

WC 306
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:31 am
Senshi didn’t bother introducing Ganjo, the flamboyant bird would take care of that himself. At Nirans greeting he gave the other man a polite nod before speaking to both Sora and him. “Welcome back, I have chosen missions that will ensure you are prepared for the full duties of a shinobi. After these missions, so long as you perform well I will recommend you both to begin the Chuunin examination process. It is a long an rigourous series of tests, so beginning now would only be of a massive benefit to you.” He paused as Niran commented on Ganjo, he did not understand the boys amusement at first but once he explained himself it made sense.

Before he could comment Ganjo offered a sweeping bow, throwing one arm out as she did so and then performing a small hop and skip with her feet. “Greeting to thy Genin is in order Lord Senshi. It is mine pleasure to make thou’s aquaitance You Lord. I am known as Ganjo of the Flamingos of the Black Forest.” Senshi quickly interrupted before Ganjo could go off on one of her tirades. “Ganjo, this is Meijin Niran and Uzumaki Sora. Niran you are correct, Ganjo is indeed not meant for stealth. She is a long range support, in the event of a difficult battle I summon her to support me.” With the introductions finished, he would offer a slight glare to the bird who would give back a baleful sad look before doing another slight hop and skip backwards to let Senshi finish explaining.

“Our first mission will be the most disgusting and annoying one, however it is important to remember that as Shinobi we can find ourselves in these situations. Before we begin I want to place two seals on you two. The first is a telepathy seal, this will allow us all to communicate from any range. The second is a mark seal, that will allow me to find you should we become split up.” Senshi would wait for confirmation that the two were okay with receiving the seal before placing a mark seal on both boys left, index toes. He would then quickly place a telepathy seal behind each of their right ears using the handsigns Bird, Dog, Snake, Bird for both boys.

They didn’t need to be tied into his Chuunin network after all. Once that was complete he began to speak, “In order to train you two to become effective Chuunin you will each lead one of the D ranks. Niran, as I have already taken Sora on a mission he will start so you get a general idea. You will lead the second D rank. For these missions you will consider Ganjo to be your third teammember.” He paused to make sure that both of the Genin were following along, before he pulled out the first mission scroll and handed it to Sora. “Sora familiarize yourself with the details of the mission and then issue your orders. While you do that,” Senshi turned his eyes to Niran, “Niran I as Sora explains the mission I want you to consider why this mission is important. Once Sora gives his orders, before we leave, I want you to tell me all the reasons this mission benefits kumogakure and then yourself as a Genin.”

With those orders Senshi switched his attention back to Sora, “Before you begin, understand that I will be critiquing your performance and telling you how to improve as we begin. I want you first to remember that what you did during the spar earlier is an example of bad judgement. Do not rush, take your time to consider all the alternatives to your plans before issuing them. You are still learning after all.” With that said Senshi would take a half step back and wait for Sora to speak.

WC:  642
TWC: 892

Placed: 
Telepathy Seal on all three of us
Mark Seal on both Sora and Niran

OOC: Sora you are doing Mission D rank 2: The sewer mission where we slaughter the rats and alligators and stuff.
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen

Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:22 am
Sora turned to Niran with a hardened glare, he hadn't liked being insulted by this fire breathing dick. "I'd watch what you say about other people, Niran," He spat his name with nothing but disgust, Sora was not in the mood today, "Especially someone above your skill level, there is no need to speak up when you're the weakest on the team so far."

Even if the boy was joking Sora had no need to mention the man was getting on his nerves. The boy's demeanor took a complete turn as he saw the flamboyant pink and green flamingo come out from a poof of smoke.

"Whoa! That's so cool! Is it a summon?" Sora said as he gently stroked its feathers on it's back. The boy seemed to ignore Senshi, by the way, he was focusing on the summon, but he was actually listening to every word he was saying, the Uzumaki would nod his head everytime Senshi finished a sentence while gawking at the pink bird.

As soon as it spoke Sora's eyes sparkled, "You're so amazing! Hello Ganjo, my name is Uzumaki Sora, as your summoner Kobayashi Senshi had just stated. It's nice to meet you, and can I ask you a question? What would it take for me to get the flamingo summoning scroll?"

The boy would question curiously. These flamingo were amazing, and he'd love to use them for various reasons in battle when there were so many things that they could do. Like- fly? That was the only thing he knew that they could do, but that still didn't mean that the pink-feathered birds wouldn't be able to do anything else, they were ninja summons after all.

Sora would listen intently as Senshi explained more about the summon. As he finished he'd see Senshi glare at the bird and watch it hop away but take a few paces to follow where it had gone. "Psst, Ganjo, if you didn't know Senshi is like this most of the time, don't take it personally." Sora would say stifling a laugh.

As Senshi explained the mission he didn't cringe, gag, or show any facial movements. Heck, he wasn't even thinking about the location of the mission. As soon as Senshi explained it and before he could even question the boy Sora was speaking, "This is a good mission to know other routes through the village if there ever happens to be an invasion. We could use this information to our advantage, and set up traps, while other enemies didn't know where we went."

Sora would then nod towards Senshi, hoping he wasn't mad at him for explaining too fast before he could tell him too. As Senshi explained the Mark Seal, which he was familiar with, he hadn't noted what the Tracking Seal was. "Hey Senshi, you know I'm ecstatic about learning Fuuinjutsu, could I learn the Tracking Seal?"

Hopefully, Senshi would say yes, but if not then that was okay, he'd learn it later in his career by himself. Excusing that thought he turned to Niran and looked him from bottom to top.

"Okay Niran, I want you to be really careful in the sewers. I know you're still training and I don't want you to get seriously hurt or anything if you see any animals in the sewer just kill them with these," Sora said handing Niran two of his kunai. He'd nod towards the boy hoping he'd understand until something hit him, "Oh yeah, no fire jutsu, we don't want Senshi to freak out and kill us. Also please return the Kunai, they are expensive."

Sora would then nod towards Niran again, look towards Ganjo and nod, and then look at Senshi and nod.

"Let's move out. For the most effective plan I want you and Ganjo to go on one side of the sewer, Senshi since you're the strongest on the team you can go alone, and I'm pretty sure I'll be fine by myself too. If anyone is in trouble contact each other through the telepathy seal, that is why we have them after all," Sora finished and let it all sink in, "Niran, do you have any other ideas to make this mission more efficient?" 

WC: 738

TWC: 804
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:19 pm
Niran would raise an eyebrow at the child standing before him before raising himself to his full height of six foot seven and looking down on the child. “From my perspective the weakest on the team is the one without the mindset to do what needs to be done.” He’d say simply, and without anger to his voice. Inside his mind his insane persona was going absolutely nuts however ‘KILL HIM! BURN HIM ALIVE RIGHT NOW! WHO DOES THIS PATHETIC CHILD THINK HE IS?!’ Niran would push back the rampant voice, aftering fighting the urge to turn the kid into a pile of ash on the floor before him. He’d roll his shoulders back, using the motion to calm himself down from his own rising fury. This mindless child committed one of the greatest taboo’s you could do around Niran. For there was nothing in the world that angered him more than someone calling him weak. Nothing in the world that drove his fury to unreasonable levels than people who lorded how strong they thought they were over those around them. This weak willed child was no different than one of the raiders he slaughtered in mind set. That was fine for now though, because one day the child wouldn’t have anyone around to protect him. Niran cracked his neck and waited for Senshi to finish speaking.

He nodded his head in understanding how each of them would lead a mission and was ready to respond to Senshi’s request of him to explain why the mission was important before Sora decided to open his mouth. Niran calmly waited with a raise eyebrow at Senshi before Sora handed him two kunai and told him not to use fire jutsu. This annoyed him greatly, Senshi was a seasoned chunin at the very least, probably on the verge of becoming a jonin. He would almost certainly have the ability to deal with any issues he had with fire to the point where it wouldn’t affect him so much when it wasn’t used AGAINST him. He’d let Senshi deal with that however, as Sora was still the leader for this mission. He didn’t need the kunai to handle anything he figured would be down there though. He’d keep them on him just in case, he didn’t trust the child after all.

WC - 387
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:48 pm
Senshi’s eyes narrowed as Sora spoke and he immediately responded his tone clipped, anger hinting on the edge of it, and true annoyance visibly shown on his face. “Sora, before you go about assuming you are stronger than others I would like to remind you that rudeness and being a condescending person will get you no where. You need to reconsider your profession if this is how you’re going to act towards a teammate. I do not care how annoyed or angry the two you get with each other on a personal level. On missions and during training you will act with professionalism like the Shinobi you are or I will have you place on probation and removed from this team, do you understand me?”

Senshi’s glare would not lessen until after Sora had given his consent he would nod before continuing on. At Sora’s sudden exclamation over Ganjo and his reach to grab her she would caw loudly in annoyance at him before looking to Senshi, cutting her eyes in an obvious glare at the Genin. “I never expected your Genin to be so rude, Lord Senshi.” She would turn her bright eyes towards Sora now and with a glare would speak, responding to his asked question. “Lord Senshi is the summoner of the Flamingo’s, should he deem another worthy to meet us they will then have to pass our tests. However your conduct is currently unbecoming of a Flamingo summoner, we are not pets to be touched whenever you like.”

She would continue to glare at the boy taking a hop-skip step away from him to make it clear she was highly offended by his behavior to attempt to treat her like some common mongrel. As the boy rudely interrupted her summoner to attempt to whisper to him she would glare in his direction again, while Senshi would transfer his glare that he had directed at his summons to put it on the young Genin. He would wait for Sora to notice his disapproving glare before speaking. “I have known Ganjo far longer than I have known you Genin Uzumaki.” His sudden change from calling Sora by his first name would hopefully remind the boy that he was testing Senshi’s patience to the point of no return.

After explaining the mission and directing the question towards Niran he was highly annoyed when Sora spoke out answering the question instead of allowing Niran to do so. His eyes turned to Sora the anger in them clear. “Genin Uzumaki, I have had enough of your rude and callous interruptions. I did not ask you, your name is not Niran. If you can not learn keep your mouth shut during a briefing or when a question is asked of someone else, I will ensure that you can no longer speak.” Senshi paused his tone had taken on a harsh gruff quality. “You have not only insulted your teammate and failed to act in a professional manner, but you have also taken a valuable learning opportunity away from your teammate. Pride is what will kill a shinobi faster than anything else. I already know you are of average intelligence at least, you do not need to strive to show off because frankly I am not interested in training a shinobi who can not set his own desires aside to allow another the opportunity to shine.”

His glare intensified as he spoke, “Do not allow it to happen again. You will not like the consequences should you do so.” As he explained the two seals to the two boys, he was unsurprised that Sora wanted to learn the mark tracking skill. “I will teach you, however you should consider this first, you are limited in the amount of C rank techniques you can focus on. This technique is not quite necessary at your current level. I would highly recommend that you focus on other techniques to increase your damage potential rather than on a technique that has a support role.” He would allow Sora to make the decision for himself, it was his career after all.

That was it, his irritation had reached full blown anger. “Genin Uzumaki you have proven yourself unworthy of command, as such I am removing you from the position. Being condescending to your teammates is already bad enough. Showing condescension to someone you are commanding is the fastest way to ruin the bond between a leader and his followers. At the same time you fail to realize that I am a Chuunin of Kumogakure. To suggest that I would kill the Genin under my command is the height of disrespect. I will be noting in the mission log and a disciplinary action will be placed in your file for Disrespect to your team leader. I suggest you watch your tone and words for the rest of this mission or I will permanently remove you from this team and place a ban on your ability to take C rank missions or higher. Am I clear Genin?”

With that completed Senshi focused on the two Genins. “Move to the sewers. Now. Once there we will remain a group, splitting up is not recommended in a location like the sewers as the map in the file shows that it is a maze like structure. We are to kill any rats or alligators we encounter,” Here Senshi offered an annoyed look to Sora, “With any technique in your arsenal. The two of you will move forwards through the sewer together while Ganjo and I will back you up.” With that Senshi turned leading the Genin towards the sewers.  

WC: 936
TWC: 1828

Placed: 
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen

Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:16 pm
Sora was hit with a backlash of Senshi's reprimanding. Ganjo didn't like him either, Sora wasn't trying to disrespect him he tried to admire the flamingo for its beauty. Then when he was removed from position and yelled again at Senshi for basically trying to assume things when he wasn't he just didn't want his friend and sensei to suffer from horrible flashbacks he held his head down low so that a shadow would cover his face as he shoved his hands in his pockets and turned to walk towards the sewer. Niran got off just fine though for insulting him first, would Sora have ever said that to him if he didn't give a verbal jab at him first, I think not.

He didn't speak to any of his teammates, especially since everyone seemed to be pissed at him. Sora didn't even care if Senshi yelled at him for not responding to his questions he'd just keep walking. His throat constricted, his stomach knotted, and his eyes burned, but the Uzumaki would not cry. They finally reached the sewer and the boy would just stand there looking at the ground and making sure that they didn't see his pitiful face.

"Everything I do is wrong," Sora muttered to himself, the constricting in his throat becoming tighter. "Every time I try to defend myself or help I'm just shot down. It seems like Niran was right, he's stronger than me, and so is everyone else I know."

The boy sniffled as he rubbed his eyes wiping away a few stray tears. "I'm not fit to be a shinobi."

WC: 282

TWC: 1086
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:21 pm
Niran would stand there quietly through Senshi’s reprimanding of young Sora before moving a little more in front of the group when Senshi ordered them to go on. He would move toward the sewer before glancing back at Ganjo. “If I might ask Ganjo-Sama, what would we expect to see if you were to engage in combat? I’d rather be prepared for what we all would do in a combat situation and I know what Sora and Kobayashi-sensei would do by now through training.” He would explain as they walked toward the sewers. He could tell they were getting closer due to the smell. He could also tell that Sora was deeply depressed and beating himself up over what happened, but Niran wasn’t exactly the consoling type. Hell he wasn’t even the type to care really, what mattered were results after all. After a few more minutes of walking, in silence unless Ganjo answered his question, they would arrive at the sewers. The smell coming out of them was enough to make most people gag, but they were shinobi, and this was their missions. He sighed as he activated his Inner Flame technique. The mountains of Kumo were a cold place and being surrounded on all sides by old stone wasn’t likely to help the temperature.

He would look toward the group to make sure everyone was there and nod his head quietly before looking to Sora. “I know you’re aware of the Fireball technique I taught you, be careful using it in the enclosed space of the sewers. I’d advise using it as a large stream rather than the fireball, lest the explosion from the fireball damage the stone and village.” He would explain before turning toward the entrance of the sewer and moving inside. As he moved he would keep his senses sharp as he moved and after a few moment he would pulse his chakra out for the chakra sensory skill that Senshi taught them. All living things produced chakra after all, even alligators and rats. So they should be trackable via the technique. As the chakra pulse came back he looked down a tunnel toward a group of two or three alligators and quickly shot through a couple of hand seals before firing the fireball jutsu as the stream he reminded Sora of down the corridor and roasting them alive “Anyone hungry? I can’t promise it’s clean though..” He’d mutter the morbid joke under his breath before turning and moving on.

As they moved he would constantly be thinking about the situation with his chakra. ‘I’ve got to work through this inability to use any other elemental chakra. I know I can be powerful with just fire. I simply have to become the best at fire jutsu, it’s just that simple.’ These thoughts would invade his mind as he used chakra sensory again to find a couple of rats swimming around in the same sludge they were wading through. He raised an eyebrow at the audacity of the rodents and performed a quick fire stream, burning the rats extra crispy in the process. “Most animals are stupid it seems...At least in the rat kingdom..” He would mutter under his breath before turning toward Senshi, he didn’t know if the chuunin would have a preferred way path through the maze like tunnels.

Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:37 pm
Sora needed to understand that jokes between comrades were fine, and that Niran’s initial greeting had been an attempt at a joke. Something the socially awkward Chuunin had easily picked up one when Niran had uttered it. Sora’s response had been over board, and rather uncalled for considering it was a joke. Senshi preferred not to reprimand people in front of someone else, but had done so because Sora had crossed far too many lines. When he had told Sora to be professional on missions and training he had been speaking to both Niran and Sora at the same time. The message was meant to both of them, not something only one had to follow.

Senshi had no favorites. Both Niran and Sora were his students and he would treat them fairly. Anything he taught one would be taught to the other if possible. If he couldn’t teach them something then he would find them a teacher that could, because that was what his duty was. Senshi also had never yelled. He had spoken sternly, but his voice had never risen in pitch or volume. It had changed to reflect his anger, but he had not yelled. Sora should probably stop being so dramatic and making a hyperbole out of everything.  

As they entered the sewers Senshi felt like he should just nix this whole being in charge of a team, or at least a team with young people on it. He was not suited for handling the emotional swings of a young teenager like Sora, and he could hear the boys mutterings and even his sniffilings. The boy needed a team leader that was going to be able to deal with that because Senshi wasn’t one for emotions at all. He didn’t see the point in getting worked up over anything, as all things passed. Everything was a lesson to learn from and if Sora couldn’t take a verbal take down without realizing it was all a lesson then Senshi was not the best team leader for him.

Ganjo finally spoke up as they entered the sewers, “We Flamingo’s are more ninjutsu users than up close fighters. I specialize in defensive Earth techniques, but there are others who use water or fire type techniques.” Once they entered the darkened sewers Senshi would absent mindedly pull out a few Senbon. Though the boys didn’t need his help with such easy kills, he would occasionally let loose a senbon, piercing the heads of random rats as they continued on. “Niran, why do you think it’s important that we come into the sewers and kill these rats?” Senshi would wait for the boy to respond before directing his attention to Sora. “Sora, should you have retained command, what plans would you have suggested we do once entering the sewers.” Senshi would motion the boys to take an upcoming right tunnel where they would encounter a blocked half way through. He wanted the boys to decide how to handle it.

WC: 497
TWC: 2325

Placed: 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum