Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

A Moonlit Stroll [Private, Kazuhiro] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Moonlit Stroll [Private, Kazuhiro]

Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:17 pm
Koan loooked into the boys eyes for a moment, not sure on how exactly to take the males question. It took him a few seconds to realize that he was asking what separated him from a normal fox besides chakra, a good question given that the younger of the three here technically stated he had been raised by foxes. The fox moved around for a moment before standing on the boy's head, nine fluffy tails sitting idly behind the boys head as he spoke," Well besides our chakra reserves we can use genjutsu and fire, which is useful in aiding our summoners. Though my race in particular are...picky on who we allow to summon us and even some of my brethren and sisters in some cases choose to be only summoned by one person. Call it an aid of protection. My charge is the young one here," he motioned with one of his tails to Kazuhiro who had only looked up to the fox and chuckled. The fox had forgotten to mention one key factor," I can also transform into a human like form...save for the tails, those always remain." Everything had a flaw and this while minor was no real exception. The foxes were proud of their tails as it had shown their age and status among their people.

It was probably the first time a while the fox had seen the boys eyes light up with a morbid curiosity and excitement as he listened to the males words. Training? Kazuhiro basically jumped from the stump landing onto it and smiling, the exuberant motion caused his shadow to once again move erratically before simmering down, this time the fox catching onto it and looked toward Kenshin for confirmation. The foxes themselves never knew exactly who the boy would take after- His father or his mother in terms of genetics so they had always assumed he would obtain the late Hyuga's abilities. It had seemed like all of them were wrong and he took after the mother.

Stepping quickly he stopped in front of the older male and smiled widely as he nodded before tilting his head,"I would like to but...I don't really know much in the way of fighting or jutsu...But i'm guessing you are going to teach me a few things as we go? I want to learn about earth and lightning if you can teach me any of those...both are interesting and might be good for me later if I can master them," the boy was already thinking of the future for himself. He had no real goals or aspirations other than to become strong and eventually...find his brother who had still been out there somewhere. Something about what the boy had said to him resonated and he still wanted to find out...just who his father was.

For that to happen he wanted to become strong, confront Arata and then find the truth about his own father and life. Maybe during the way he could develop those strong abilities that the foxes only rumored  about when he stayed with them, but for now his main concern was finding this woman and learning about the world as much as he could before setting off...or eventually finding himself a new home.
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

A Moonlit Stroll [Private, Kazuhiro] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Moonlit Stroll [Private, Kazuhiro]

Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:23 am
After the silver haired youth asked the small fox his question it would look into his eyes silently for a few moments, before it began to move around a little, finally coming to stand upon the head of Kazuhiro, exposing something else that Kenshin had not seen earlier, the fact that it had nine tails, definitely a feature that interested the scar faced Chunin. “Well besides our chakra reserves we can use Genjutsu and Fire, which is useful in aiding our summoners. Though my race in particular are...picky on who we allow to summon us and even some of my brethren and sisters in some cases choose to be only summoned by one person. Call it an aid of protection. My charge is the young one here,” the fox would say, using one of it’s nine tails to gesture down at the boy whose head he was crouched upon. Said boy would then look up at the fox, getting a chuckle from it as he did so “I can also transform into a human-like form...save for the tails, those always remain” the fox would explain to him, getting a small smile and a nod from Kenshin. He had actually learned quite a bit about the fox summons from that short explanation alone, they would indeed be powerful allies to have in the future, but alas, Kenshin himself would not be to try and sign their contract, as he already had a good idea of what creatures he would be summoning in the future.

Almost immediately after he offered the young, white haired boy some training Kazuhiro’s eyes seemed to light up with excitement, before he jumped up onto the stump he was sitting on with a large grin practically splitting his face, his enthusiasm towards learning and growing stronger managing to bring a smirk to Kenshin’s face. As this happened though the boy's shadow once more came to life, but this time he was not the only one who noticed it, Koan saw it too, and he seemed to be rather shocked by this development, meaning that it was more than likely unknown by both the boy and his summons, or at least it had been unknown until now. As the small fox looked towards him for confirmation of what he had just seen Kenshin would give a simple nod, the small smirk still on his face as he did so, he was very glad that he had chosen to come out here tonight, this entire situation was far too intriguing. Kazuhiro would step towards Kenshin, his grin still splitting his face as he gave a nod, before tilting his head to the side a little “I would like to but...I don't really know much in the way of fighting or jutsu...But I’m guessing you are going to teach me a few things as we go? I want to learn about earth and lightning if you can teach me any of those...both are interesting and might be good for me later if I can master them,” the younger boy would say, his words making the smirk on Kenshin’s scarred face widen just a little bit further, he could definitely respect the fact that the boy was already planning out his future.

“You are correct, I shall indeed teach you about both fighting and jutsu as we train, so your current lack of knowledge is perfectly fine, if anything it is actually a good thing, your current lack of knowledge makes you a blank slate, and that means I can teach you right from the beginning.” Kenshin would explain seriously, the fact that the boy was a blank slate was good, it meant that he did not have to try and undo any mistakes that somebody else had taught him, because once a mistake was ingrained into the way one fought it was actually quite difficult to get rid of. “As for what you wish to learn from me, unfortunately I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to Lightning Release, I simply do not have the affinity for it, and as such I am not able to teach you anything when it comes to that. Earth Release on the other hand...well, Earth is my natural affinity, and I am quite proficient in it’s use, so I can definitely teach you quite a few tricks with it” he would then say in an amused tone, his unique eyes twinkling with mirth. “So Kazuhiro, what would you like to learn first? Earth Release or some basic, simple techniques?” the albino would then ask, trying to figure out what Kazuhiro wished to learn first.

WC: 777
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:53 pm
Alrighty.

Now we were getting somewhere. The boy was obviously stoked about it, the actual first time he would be training with another person that was not his family. Slowly removing himself from the stump which caused the shadow to wobble, but otherwise do nothing as he wobbled over toward Kenshin and stared up to him. Yes stared up because even though he was a bit on the tall side for his age, he wasn't tall enough to actually be looking eye to eye wit the male. He really had no concept of jutsu outside of the small things he had been taught while living with the foxes, but if his smile spoke for him it would definitely say he was eager to learn this.

The fox hopped off the boy's head and went over to the stump placing all nine of its tails onto its smooth surface while observing the two," If you wouldn't mind also teaching the young master here the summoning jutsu, that would be nice...and maybe...Could you tell him about the thing his shadow is doing so he can begin finding himself so to speak," of course he had been oblivious to the fact that his shadow had been doing anything! The boy looked down at his shadow curiously for a moment trying to figure out what exactly his brother could have meant," My shadow isn't doing anything though. Its...Just being there like a normal shadow, so what are you talking about?," oh the obliviousness of the boy was almost aggravating as he tilted his head in curiosity.

Slowly he drew himself back to the conversation at hand, his eyes turning back to the male as he finally made his mind up," I want to learn the Earth element first...Only makes sense for me to learn it before the jutsu right?," while he wasn't the most "people" oriented person, he could deduce the simplest of things down to the main point. For now the male waited idly, his arms sliding by his side slightly but not too far.
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:10 pm
After the silver haired Chunin asked Kazuhiro which he wished to learn first his mind began racing on exactly what he would teach, or more specifically, what he would teach the young man if he decided that he wished to learn some of the basic and simple techniques he had offered. Perhaps he would start off with the Mark Seal, one of the most useful low ranked techniques that he knew how to perform, or maybe he would even teach the white haired boy how to perform the Temporary Paralysis technique, there was no way that he could go wrong with teaching such a useful technique to Kazuhiro. All in all there was actually a rather large variety of techniques that he would be able to teach the young man, but at the same time some of the techniques were a lot more useful than others. Of course if Kazuhiro instead chose to learn Earth Release first then he knew exactly where he would start, he would first teach the young fox summoner how to use his chakra to shape the earth around him, as without that key ability one was simply unable to use any form of Earth Release Ninjutsu, and honestly the trick to doing such a thing was a lot easier than many knew. As the green eyed boy made his way over to Kenshin’s position the nine tailed fox that ad been situated upon his head would leap off and begin to walk over to the stump that Kazuhiro had been seated upon mere moments ago.

As the small fox traces all nine of it’s tails alongside the smooth stump it would look over at Kenshin “If you wouldn’t mind also teaching the young master here the summoning jutsu, that would be nice...and maybe...Could you tell him about the thing his shadow is doing so he can begin finding himself so to speak,” Koan would ask, the implications of both of his requests clear to Kenshin. So the young man before him was indeed a member of the Nara clan...but it seemed as if neither the boy or his furry family had been aware of such a thing, and whilst it seemed that the Nara did possess the summoning contract for the Foxes he did not know how to perform the jutsu that actually summoned them. It was now that Kazuhiro would look down at his shadow in what seemed to be confusion, no doubt trying to figure out what Koan had meant when he mentioned that his shadow had been doing something “My shadow isn’t doing anything though. Its...just being there like a normal shadow, so what are you talking about?” he would ask in obvious confusion, tilting his head to the side as he did so almost as if he was a confused puppy, both his words and his action serving to confirm Kenshin’s thoughts on the matter, Kazuhiro truly did not know that he was a Nara.

As the white haired young man tore his eyes away from his shadow he would begin to focus once more on the scar faced Chunin who stood before him “I want to learn the Earth Element first...Only makes sense for me to learn it before the jutsu right?” Kazuhiro would ask as he gazed up at Kenshin, his arms sliding lightly by his sides as he stood in place, no doubt awaiting both Kenshin’s instruction in how to utilize Earth Release and his explanation of what his brother had said about his shadow. “You are correct Kazuhiro, it would indeed make sense to learn the element before the jutsu, but I had actually meant simple non elemental jutsu, although I suppose that the confusion is my own fault, as I did not properly explain what I had meant.” Kenshin would say with a small smirk on his face. It was indeed his own fault, as the two of them had been talking about Earth Release, so it made sense that the boy figured he had been offering to teach him how to use either Earth Release or Earth Release techniques. “Before I teach you anything allow me to give you a small explanation of Earth Release and its uses. As I am sure you already know utilizing Earth Release will allow you to bend the earth around you, but what many do not know is that such a use is actually only the most simple of things that Earth Release can actually do. You can utilize earth release techniques to change not only the shape of the earth, but the strength and composition of it, enabling you to make a regular stone many times harder than steel or softer than clay.” The silver haired thread user would explain, letting Kazuhiro know of some of the lesser known uses of Earth Release

“That is not all though, you can also manipulate the density of objects using Earth Release, allowing you to make them either much lighter or much heavier depending entirely on you whim. Indeed, Earth Release is easily one of the most versatile of all the elements, and a shinobi skilled in it’s use will find that they will never be without a weapon.” he would say, finishing up his explanation of Earth Release as a whole. “The secret to utilizing Earth Release is actually rather simple” Kenshin would say with a small smirk, turning his body to the right and leaning down, picking a small stone off the ground and holding it in his hand. “Look at this stone, it is durable and unbending, unchanging, now watch what happens when you try to force it to change” the heart thief would say, placing it between his index finger and his thumb, before squeezing down with his full strength. As expected, the stone was unable to hold due to the extreme force exerted upon it, and it did the only thing it was able to do, it broke into tiny pieces “When I tried to force the stone to change what happened?...It crumbled under the pressure...and you will find that the exact same thing will happen if you try to force the Earth to change with your chakra. As I said, the secret is extremely simple...do not force it to change” Kenshin would say, leaning down and picking up yet another stone.

“Allow your chakra to flow into the earth” the silver haired youth would say as he allowed his chakra to do exactly that “But rather than using the chakra to force the earth to change, try instead only using it to direct the earth, almost as if you were sculpting it. Put just the right amount of force into sculpting it, too gentle and the earth will not change, too much and it will crumble.” Kenshin would explain, the stone within his hand at the perfect balance between the two “Once you have reached that middle ground, simply sculpt it in the shape you want” he would say, the stone in his hand growing longer and thinner, eventually forming into a small stone senbon, well, more like a miniature version of the Rock Section Cane, but still, due to the size it looked like more of a stone senbon than anything else. “As to what Koan mentioned earlier though, well, both he and I noticed that your shadow was moving on its own, such an ability is extremely rare, so rare in fact that it is only known by one single clan, the Nara’s.” The Uzumaki would explain as he looked down at Kazuhiro “Now, despite what you may think, these abilities are not a form of Kekkei Genkai, but rather they are Hiden techniques of the clan, meaning that the knowledge of how to perform them is known only to the members of the clan, but can be learnt by anyone. I can only theorize that your shadow moved like that, without you using any form of technique, due to your heritage, perhaps due to the fact that the Nara have been utilizing their Hiden techniques for so long that it has almost become second nature to them?” he would explain, speaking more to himself near the end as he tried to figure out just how Kazuhiro’s shadow had moved like that without the use of a technique.

“Due to the fact that I am no Nara I cannot give you any true guidance on how to perform those techniques, but I have read enough books on the makeup of chakra itself that I believe I may be able to offer you some form of advice as you practice” Kenshin would then say, offering the boy his help if he wished to try to figure out how to perform the Nara clan techniques on his own. A rather daunting task considering it seemed that the boy had never been given any form of instruction on how to perform these sorts of techniques, in fact, it basically meant that the boy was left to try and rediscover how to perform his clan techniques from scratch…'A daunting task indeed’

WC: 1522
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:07 pm
So that's how earth worked? The smallish child sat down onto the earth of the forest and continued to listen, each word pelting the inside of his head until Kenshin had finished his initial explanation of how the Earth element could be mended to his own will. The example that he had given even helped him in visualizing just how prevalent control of the element was. From what he had known Earth was the embodiment of their own forms, created from dust below him and what also carried all nourishment that they had needed.

Both of his hands slowly began to feel the earth beneath him as he tried to envision himself controlling it. As he did attempted this he slowly poured his chakra into the ground, a bit violently and without restraint which made the small area around his hands to shake violently before cracking and failing. A slight utter of annoyance came from his throat as he looked down at the ground and wondered what he had been doing wrong?

This came to no shock to him as he could never really get used to using an element he had no idea about, but then it kind of came to him. If it was anything like how the foxes taught him when it came to lightning, then maybe...he just needed to focus? He remembered during that time he kept shocking not only himself but the other foxes that tried to help him until his mother fox kept tail whipping him until he could concentrate. Thinking of that time he placed his hands flat onto the ground, his eyes closing as he took a deep breath and focused. As he did this he continued to listen to Kenshin, this time his advice was about his clan?

The boy opened his right eye to stare at the male...How did he know? Well...the question wasn't exactly in the right for him because he never knew his own bloodline. It was an odd thing to think about at the moment, but if it had something to do with his shadow then he would continue to train so he could master it and someday use it more efficiently. As he closed his eyes he went back to slowly pushing his chakra into the earth, feeling it as an extension of himself. The more he slowly pushed deeper, the more he could feel of the earth. From small pulses to things moving in it as he attempted to shift it slightly.

Never control it. Allow it to slowly shift with you as you move with it. For a moment small fragments of earth began to cloud his hands until he had a small layer or two of dust and debris laying on him. Did he actually learn the element or not? That had yet to be decided but as he stood up he looked down to his shadow which had just been.. him. How did this work exactly? Was it something that could just be manipulated and controlled or did he have to actually learn how his shadow worked? His eyes went up to Kenshin for a moment in small contemplation before finally asking the question," How do I learn how to control it then?," he wanted to use it now...to push himself a little further just in case.
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:38 pm
The scar faced Chunin would watch Kazuhiro as he gave his explanation on how to utilize Earth Release, and he had to resist the urge to smile when he saw just how intently the younger looking boy was listening to each and every word. What’s more is it seemed that the words were actually managing to get through to the white haired Nara, as the look in Kazuhiro’s eyes as Kenshin’s words made their way to his ears was that of understanding. Or at least that is what the Chunin of Hoshigakure thought he could see in the younger male's eyes, of course this could simply be Kenshin seeing things that were not there, but as previously stated, that is what Kenshin thought he saw in Kazuhiro’s eyes. As the explanation of Earth Release came to an end he would keep a relatively close eye on Kazuhiro as the young teen placed both of his hands upon the earth, his eyes seemed to be filled with concentration as he no doubt began to pour his chakra into the hard surface beneath him. As soon as the chakra flowed through the earth Kenshin was able to feel the mistake that Kazuhiro had made, as the small section of earth began to rumble and shake, before finally shattering and causing a small cloud of dirt and dust to spread in all directions.

Much like he had explained the key to utilising earth release properly was balance, if one was too gentle then the harsh earth would simply refuse to change, on the other hand though, if one was too forceful then the earth would crumble under the pressure. The young Nara’s first attempt had been relatively clumsy and possessed far too much force, something that ended up causing the small section of earth he had been attempting to manipulate to crack apart and crumble. This was by no means a bad thing, as now Kazuhiro had a good idea of what too much force was, and from here all he had to do was gradually keep reducing the force until he finally managed to find the perfect balance between gentle and forceful. And it seemed that Kazuhiro himself knew this, as he had quickly closed his eyes and taken a deep breathe as he once more placed his hands upon the flat surface of the earth, no doubt preparing to try again and again until he could find the right balance. As he did this though Kenshin would begin his answer to the young Nara’s question regarding the movement of his shadows, explaining that he believed the white haired boy to be a member of the Nara clan, simply because he knew of no other clan that was able to manipulate their shadows in the way that he or the Koan had seen

As he explained his theory on the boys parentage he would notice that Kazuhiro had opened one of his grey eyes to stare up at him, Kenshin’s theory no doubt sparking at least some interest in learning how to manipulate his shadow in the same way that the rest of his clan was able to. As the wandering youngster closed his eye once more he would begin to slowly push his chakra into the earth beneath him, and this time he seemed to be a litte more successful in his attempt, as the earth had yet to buckle. As he continued Kenshin would keep a close eye on the earth, the dirt and dust that had begun to coat the boys hands was generally not a good sign, but it did not mark failure just yet, as he had yet to actually hear the earth beneath his hands begin to crumble. The silver eyes of Kenshin would look down at Kazuhiro intently as the younger boy pushed himself up off the ground, his grey eyes opening as he looked down at his shadow intensely, no doubt wanting to learn how to make it bend to his will, something that Kenshin himself was eager to see in action. As Kazuhiro looked up at him and met his gaze there would be a few seconds of silence, only broken when the young fox summoner found his voice and asked the very question Kenshin was waiting to hear  “How do I learn how to control it then”.

As the question left Kazuhiro’s mouth a smirk would form on the scarred face of Kenshin, he had been hoping that the younger teen would have been more interested in learning how to utilize his clans techniques than he would be at learning Earth Release, and for once it seemed that his hopes and wishes had actually been granted. “Well, like I said, the shadow techniques of the Nara clan are not simply restricted to the Nara, as there are records of outsiders learning how to use the techniques. This in itself means that their control over the shadows is granted by utilising regular chakra, not a special type used solely by the Nara like the Uchiha with their Sharingan, or the Senju with their Wood Release.” Kenshin would explain, this deduction coming from simple logic alongside the knowledge that he had gathered from reading a great many books over the years. “The shadows are obviously not an element, which means that they can only be formed through either Yin or Yang chakra, or perhaps even a combination of both. I personally believe that it is either Yin Release on it’s own, or a mix of Yin and Yang, simply because I use Yang chakra on its own quite often in my Medical Ninjutsu and I believe I know enough about it to rule it out of the equation” the silver eyed heart thief would explain, giving further reasoning to his belief on how to recreate the techniques of the Nara clan.

With some advice given Kenshin would watch and see if Kazuhiro could somehow recreate the Nara’s ability to control their shadow, hopefully the young boy knew how to utilize Yin Chakra, or else this would be a little more difficult.

WC: 1017
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:18 pm
The small boy stood up for a moment after finally figuring out the way earth and worked, the only thing stopping him from actually moving forward? His shadow. He stared down at the blank object for a moment figuring it out as he just sat there within in the moonlight as it ebbed and flowed and after Kenshin had given him a proper explanation he began to truly go through the motions. Yin and Yang were basic among ninja and everyone had them both. How they were used depended on the ninja or so he was taught.

For a moment he began to concentrate not on his elemental chakra, but that of his Yin chakra. Forcing it through the pits of his body, and into his shadow. For a moment he felt nothing but a blank surge before he heard a yelp. Looking toward his brother he could only see that he was stuck in place and as Kazuhiro moved, so did he. For a moment he almost laughed before the feeling vanished and his eyes turned to Kenshin.

"I don't...It felt really weird. It felt like reaching into my shadow with a familiar touch then it just...moved. Is this what my clan can do?," looking up at the male for a moment as he was a bit happy and...wanted to learn more. In the meantime however he just stood there waiting for the next lesson.
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:46 am
With an excited gleam in his eye Kenshin would watch as Kazuhiro stared down at his shadow in interest, he was not able to tell whether or not the young white haired boy had actually understood the explanation that he had given, not had he been given any signs that would tell him if the young Nara had actually understood his explanation or not. Either way though, he got the feeling that he was about to see whether or not Kazuhiro had truly understood his explanation, and when he saw the shadow of the boy stretch out to connect to the shadow of his younger fox sibling he found himself unable to stop a large grin from forming on his face.  It seemed that the scar faced heart thief had indeed been correct about his assessment of the Nara clan's abilities, their control over the shadows was indeed a form of Yin Manipulation...now that he knew that...he effectively knew the secret to learning how to use his shadow in battle like a member of the clan. “I don’t...it felt really weird. It felt like reaching into my shadow with a familiar touch then it just...moved. Is this what my clan can do?” Kazuhiro would ask in a slightly happy tone, looking up at Kenshin with what appeared to be hope in his eyes.

Well, who was he to deny the young boy the joy of learning the techniques that made his clan renowned throughout the world “The Nara Clan is able to do a lot more with their shadows than simply control the movements of their enemies” Kenshin would say, looking Kazuhiro in the eye as he continued to recall the things that he had read about the Nara clan and their jutsu in the past. “The jutsu that you just demonstrated is known as the ‘Shadow Imitation’ technique, and it is one of the Nara’s most well known techniques. It allows it’s user to control the movements of their enemies simply by connecting their shadow to the opponents, and from there the enemy will find themselves imitating anything that the user does.” the stitched and scarred youth would explain, recalling the technique that he had read about in one of the many history books within the vast library of Konoha, that particular book being about the clans that had called the village home close to 500 year prior,the clans that had inhabited the village before the great eruption. “Another well known technique of the Nara Clan is the ‘Shadow Sewing’ technique, from what I know of it, the technique allows its user to create and control tendrils formed from their shadows, tendrils that are more than sharp enough to pierce through human flesh” he would then explain, carefully watching Kazuhiro’s reaction to the offensive nature of this technique when compared to the Shadow Imitation.

“Do you have any problems with me attempting to utilize the techniques of your clan?” the albino would ask rather suddenly, his tone still as calm and relaxed as ever. He really wished to learn these techniques, and he figured that he should at least attempt to get permission to learn them from the only Nara that he knew of within the walls of Hoshi. Of course, he had already been given the information he needed in order to recreate the techniques on his own, so even if the young Nara did not give him permission to learn the techniques there was nothing actually stopping him from learning them anyway, but still, he would rather be polite about it and get the youngsters permission to learn them first. If Kazuhiro had no problems with him learning the techniques a small smile would split Kenshin’s pale lips “I’m glad to hear that, as I have been rather interested in learning those shadow techniques for years now” he would say as he formed the rat hand seal, something that he knew he needed to form in order to use the Shadow Imitation due to his knowledge on the clan itself. After-all, that technique was indeed the most well known of all the Nara clan’s shadow related jutsu, and none of the clan members ever made any attempt to conceal the hand seal itself, so it made sense that the knowledge of the hand seal itself would be common knowledge to those who knew of the clan and their techniques.

Once the hand seal was formed Kenshin would do what Kazuhiro had mentioned earlier and reach into his shadow, allowing his Yin chakra to flow into it as he did so. As he did this he made sure to keep his senses peeled, as Kazuhiro had noted that he had felt something familiar, and while the familiarity aspect may have been simply due to him being a Nara, it still meant that the heart thief should be able to feel something when he was headed in the right direction. And only a few seconds later, whilst varying the flow of chakra into his shadow to find what sort of flow worked best, he did indeed feel something, it almost felt like a tug, as if the shadow itself was trying to draw his chakra into it. Taking this as the sign that he was indeed doing something right Kenshin would allow his chakra to follow the tug, and as he did so his shadow seemed to come to life before his very eyes, the dark copy of him transforming itself into a variety of different shapes before finally lengthening out and connecting itself to the shadow of a tree that stood five meters to his right. He had of course been the one who had directed the shadow towards the tree rather than Koan of Kazuhiro himself, as he did not wish to make either of them think that he was using them as guinea pigs to test out the technique. The very fact that he had managed to manipulate his shadow told him that he had managed to succeed in performing the jutsu.

On the other hand though, if the white haired Nara did not give him permission to learn the techniques..well if that happened Kenshin would end up looking like a bit of a chump wouldn't he

WC: 1047
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Mon May 01, 2017 7:23 pm
Several things happened to the point that he smiled and nodded to the male," Sure! I don't mind you learning them as long as no one else knows that you know them and you continue to teach me things then we can work something out," of course he was dead serious about this and his look said it all. In the meantime he continued to mess with his shadow a bit more before continuing to pester his fox brother. The second he mentioned a new technique he practically bounced up and down making Koan do the same before the fox simply yelled at the boy," Let me go or i will hit you upside the head," causing the boy to turn around along with the fox before releasing the technique and nodding.

Now the boy listened to the male instinctively for any cues on how to do it and he only nodded," I want to learn this now....and i can cut people?!?!?! Think of all of the things i can do with that...Show me how!!," the boy was beyond excited at the moment and if the man was going to teach him all he knew? Might as well continue to do it.
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Wed May 03, 2017 2:40 pm
Upon asking his question the silver haired youth would keep his gaze locked with the young Kazuhiro’s, and when he saw the young boy give an affirmative nod he had to resist the urge to smile “Sure! I don’t mind you learning them as long as no one else knows that you know them and you continue to teach me things. Then we can work something out” the young white haired boy would say, both his tone of voice and the look on his face conveying seriousness. Immediately after doing this the scar faced young man would smirk upon seeing Kazuhiro go back to practicing with his shadow, it appeared that he was using his newfound control over it to make the shadow form into various shapes. But who knows, that could just be his eyes playing tricks on him since it wasn’t specified just how Kazuhiro was messing around with his shadow, and Kenshin really didn’t want to end up godmodding anyone. It was at this point that the scar faced albino would explain the Shadow Sewing technique to the young Nara, something that seemed to catch his attention almost immediately as he began fidgeting in a way that screamed excitement, his movements mirrored by the fox that was still bound by his shadow. “Let me go or I will hit you upside the head” the small mammal would scream in a tone of indignation, the fox's words almost managing to draw a chuckle from the usually stoic Kenshin.

As Kenshin explained what the Shadow Sewing jutsu could do he would be keeping a close eye on Kazuhiro’s reaction to the technique, and when he saw a look of pure glee upon his face he knew that he was right to be interested by this child, he definitely seemed to enjoy the thought of skewering people with his shadows. “I want to learn this now...and I can cut people?!?!?! Think of all the things I can do with that...Show me how!!” he would exclaim rather loudly, the sheer excitement in his tone causing a large smirk to appear on Kenshin’s pale lips...this kid, he actually quite liked him...how strange was that. “If I remember correctly the Shadow Sewing technique possessed two hand seals, I know that the first one was Rat, the most common hand seal in Nara clan techniques...but the other I am unsure of the other...you’d be best off cycling through all of the other potential hand seals to find the one that works. Once you’ve found it focus on creating a single tendril out of your shadows, as you mould the chakra be sure that your mind is clear and focussed on what you wish to create” Kenshin would explain as his silver and red eyes met Kazuhiro’s. “Once you have successfully managed to create one I want you to begin trying to sharpen the sides and pointing the tip, practice on one of the tree’s in the area, as when you are able to slice through one of those you will find your shadow able to slice through flesh and bone like a hot knife through butter.” he would then explain, a smirk on his face as he imagined the end results.

“And finally, once you are able to do even that, I want you to begin focusing on creating multiple tendrils at once, each of them possessing the same amount of sharpness needed. When you are finally able to accomplish this you will find that you will never be without a weapon.” the Chunin of Hoshigakure would say with a small smirk upon his scarred face, completely confident that the youngster who stood before him would be able to learn this technique with ease. Now, while the young Nara practiced his clan's techniques the silver haired Chunin would also begin to train, but this time he was doing something completely different to Kazuhiro, rather than attempting to learn the Shadow Sewing technique Kenshin had decided to practice some more on an Earth Release technique, the Swamp of the Underworld. Now, as one may guess from the name of the technique, the Swamp of the Underworld allows it’s user to create a massive swamp willed with a viscous and sticky mud. Anyone unlucky enough to be caught in the mud of this swamp will find themselves being dragged down into it’s depths, and if they do not somehow manage to resist this or escape the swamp then they would find that their story ended down in the depths of the mud, where they would be trapped until they eventually suffocated or drowned in the extremely viscous substance.

The snow white hands of Kenshin would come together to form two hand seals, first was the seal known as the boar, followed by the tiger, and with the correct seals formed his chakra would begin to mould itself within his body before finally flowing out through his feet and into the earth below. With his chakra now in the Earth below Kenshin would begin to direct it towards the area that he wished to create the swamp in, an area that was a nice and safe 25 meters away from himself, Kazuhiro and Koan, right on the edge of the clearing that the three of them were located in right now, just beneath a particularly large tree that was illuminated nicely by the light of the moon. With the chakra in place Kenshin would allow the mass of chakra to begin its work, changing the form of the earth from a hard, unchanging stone into a very malleable and viscous form of mud. Now, due to the sudden change in the earth beneath it the large tree would begin to sway dangerously, but before it could fall the mud beneath it would begin to drag it down into the depths of the earth, only stopping when the base of the tree met the bottom of his swamp eight meters below the surface of the earth. Now that was not very deep and the scar faced Chunin knew it, but it was still more than enough to take out any normal human enemy, and even some summons, and that would be an invaluable jutsu to possess in battle.

With the jutsu learnt Kenshin would turn back to face both Kazuhiro and Koan "This is where I will be taking my leave Kazuhiro. Be sure to keep practicing your techniques, and thank you for allowing me to learn the techniques of your clan" the scar faced young man would say with a genuine smile on his face. With that said Kenshin would leave the clearing and begin to make his way back to the village...today had indeed been a long day, and for once in his life the albino was actually looking forward to sleep. 

WC: 1143

[Exit]

TWC: 8662

3188 words towards Swamp of the Underworld, claiming (25% max stat discount)

1000 words towards Shadow Imitation (C-rank), claiming (50% discount for being taught)

1500 words towards Shadow Imitation (B-rank), claiming (50% discount in Shadow Imitation App)

2000 words towards Shadow Imitation (A-rank), claiming (50% discount in Shadow Imitation App)

974 words towards Earth Release: Earth Wall, 2026 words remaining
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum