Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

A Scenic Stroll (Private, Taro & Primrose)  Empty A Scenic Stroll (Private, Taro & Primrose)

Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:04 pm
To the untrained eye the streets of Konoha would have looked much like that of the village hidden in the mist. Wisps of mist wrapped around the base of every object and the clouds hung low over the rooftops. The gloom of the night pervaded each poorly lit street corner. Some shady figures loitered around the street and seemed to shy away from the sparse light sources as if they did not want to be seen. It was into this setting that a nicely dressed man in a well-fit suit stepped out into; his name: Taro Senju. Taro had just gotten out of a party, which had started to die down so he fancied a little stroll in the misty moonlight. He remained outside of the house he had just stepped out of and waited. While waiting he scanned up and down the street-it was a creepy night to say the least.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

A Scenic Stroll (Private, Taro & Primrose)  Empty Re: A Scenic Stroll (Private, Taro & Primrose)

Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:36 pm
Prim had changed back into her regular clothes after getting out of the hot tub. Her hair was damp, but she had on dry clothes. She wondered where Taro had gone. She searched the house then stepped out the front door. "Geez, looks like I am on the set of a horror movie." Prim giggled. Suddenly she sees a familiar person. "I wondered where you went Taro. I sure hope you are not an ax murderer." Primmy had to joke. It seemed to fit the scenario. "Want to take a walk?" She asked touching his arm.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

A Scenic Stroll (Private, Taro & Primrose)  Empty Re: A Scenic Stroll (Private, Taro & Primrose)

Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:01 pm
Taro jumped a bit upon hearing the door shut behind Primrose. He then let out a light eerie laugh in response to Primrose’s comment about being an ax murder. “No, no, don’t worry I’m no ax murderer.” At this point a few of the shadier figures on the street started to take an interest in both Taro and Primrose-maybe they thought they looked like easy prey and Taro was not going to stick around to find out. “Sure, lets go for a walk. We can go grab a bite to eat or something.” Taro started walking down the street scattering the shadowy figures back into the side streets. He took long even strides so that each of his footsteps reverberated down the alleyways he passed. Taro did not really know where he was going all he knew was that a walk would be nice.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:23 pm
Prim noticed the shadows along the street. As she walked with Taro, the shadows seemed to move back as they walked. Prim intertwined her arm with Taros as they walked. He seemed to be someone she could trust, he seemed nice enough. "We could just enjoy a nice moonlit stroll in this spooky village." Prim said watching the misty clouds swirl along the street, it was as though the mist would part to let them through. "So, are you ready to learn some more about me, I feel comfortable enough with you to open up some more." She said as she leaned her head against him for a second, He was a nice enough guy that she figured he would not be judgmental.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:01 pm
Taro continued walking, but guided Primrose and himself around towards a more well lit part of the village: the entertainment district. The people who passed by now were no longer shadows, but couples, drunks and even some small children wearing makeshift ANBU masks. In response to Primrose Taro turned to her and allowed a warm smile to grace his face. He hoped he had communicated what he wanted to without a word. Though he still hated the Uchiha Taro felt that Primrose was different and he would listen to her without judgment. The light of the lanterns that now lined the street now danced around in Taro's eyes-the village hidden in the leaves was truly a wonderful place.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:17 pm
Prim followed the way Taro led. She was kind of fascinated by the entertainment district. The lights, the people, and even the drunk people were She didn't know everyone's name but their were some familiar faces. She still had her arm around Taros. "I think you know the basics, my last name is Uchiha and I was born here in Konoha. I grew up with my cousins...Viper is one of the cousins I grew up with. When the nin attacked Konoha, my parents were murdered. I ran to the woods to escape death. I stayed there for three years. One evening I was in the woods, a pack of wolves had me surrounding, Viper saved me and brought me back to Konoha. I took the genin exam a week after I returned." Prim said to Taro as they walked. Eventually she moved her hand down to his and intertwined her fingers with his as they walked and talked.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 am
Taro grimaced a bit. Hearing Primrose’s history again sent Taro back a bit: he had no family left himself. Turning his face to Primrose he spoke in an almost melancholy tone: “Your lucky I suppose. At least you have cousins. As I think I told you before I have no one left. My clan is in shambles and my close family is dead or lost.....Have you ever wondered what the life of a ninja really amounts to?....That may sound like an odd question, but it seems like our only use is to help better our villages……..Sorry I was thinking out loud. I just think there has to be something more and maybe I’m a fool for thinking that….” Taro accented the end of his dialog with a thoughtful sigh and looked to the sky-the moon was just peaking through the clouds. Almost on cue as Taro looked to the sky him and Primrose passed by a man playing the mandolin, it was a pleasant twangy sound that seemed to follow the two shinobi as they walked on into the night to who knows where.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:29 am
Prim began to feel bad for Taro. SHe didn't know a lot of the Senju clan, just that, as with the Uchihas, not all Senju are related, just clan members. As she listened she could tell he missed his family. "The life of a ninja is a tough one, no doubt about it, but we make sure others do not have to live a life of fear, we protect them. Even though we better our village, we do it so they do not have to live a life like some of us may have done in the past. We make sacrifices, so others do not have to. I do wonder though, sometimes, I think there may be more to life than we try to find. Always know Taro, I may not be your family, but I am here for you." Prim said as she gripped his hand. As they passed the busy streets the spooky scenario started to change into a beautiful one. Still misty in the moonlight, but very beautiful. Something about Taro had always intrigued Prim. He was very mysterious.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:15 am
Taro was quiet for a while as he contemplated Primrose’s words. All that could be heard was the faint yet haunting reverie of the Mandolin and the laughs of a few passersbys. Finally Taro spoke up in a kind voice: “Thank you, Primrose. That means a lot to me.” Taro added emphasis to his words with a gentle squeeze on Primrose’s hand. “ Have you ever been around to any of the other great nations? Because if you haven’t maybe I can show you around a few of them at some time or another.” Taro didn’t mention that the reason he knew so much of the land was, because he had spent his two years as a missing ninja wandering from place to place. Also he was not too sure if he would even be allowed to travel in these turbulent times, but it mattered not. With a shake of his head Taro cleared his head and took in the sights around him; the night had truly come alive. People darted in and out of various stores and theaters with smiles plastered on their faces. A little further down the road Taro spied an ice cream stand-his mouth started watering a bit he hadn’t had ice cream in a good long time, but he did not want to impose upon his walk with Primrose so he chose not to say anything.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:45 am
A smile lit up Primroses face as he squeezed her hand. Prim meant what she said to him. She would always be there for him no matter what. As they walked hand in hand down the street she noticed that their were couples going in and out of theatres and some of the local bars. "No not really, I haven't really seen many of the other places, only heard about them. I would like to take a trip to see some." She smiled up at Taro. A little further up the road she saw the Ice cream stand. "Hey Taro, want some ice cream?" Prim asked. It had been a whie since she had some ice cream, and it would be something to do on their walk.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum