Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiFri May 10, 2024 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Fri May 10, 2024 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesFri May 10, 2024 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Fri May 10, 2024 6:03 pmTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
29 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 24%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

A Scenic Stroll (Private, Taro & Primrose)  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Scenic Stroll (Private, Taro & Primrose)

Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:39 am
Taro considered taking Primrose on a mission with him-it would allow them more time to get to know each other and it would be a nice time to see more of the landscape of the Fire nation. Though before Taro could bring such an idea up he was compelled to smile in spite of himself-Primrose had just suggested they go grab some ice cream, which was proposition Taro simply could not pass up. “Yeah I’d love some Ice cream…I’ll pay by the way.” Granted Taro did not have that much spare ryo, but he would certainly not allow that to get in the way of being a gentleman. Once they got over to the stand Taro ordered from the small elderly lady who seemed to man the shop by herself: “I will have a cone of chocolate ice cream and please get my friend here anything she wants.” Taro smiled gently down at Primrose while he waited for his ice cream. The night had certainly taken a pleasant volte-face: from a creepy stroll to an almost romantic promenade.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

A Scenic Stroll (Private, Taro & Primrose)  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Scenic Stroll (Private, Taro & Primrose)

Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:40 pm
Primrose smiled and gave Taro a small hug of appreciation. "Thank you." She said to him. She looked back at the lady who was getting Taros ice cream and decided to order the same thing. "I will have what he is having." Prim said smiling. After what she had learned about Taro, she realized he had been through a lot, yet he was still a nice person. The mysteriousness about him was probably just his demeanor. Some people just have a mysterious look about them. Of course she was thankful for this, it is one f the characteristics Prim thought was interesting about him. "Should we keep just walking the streets? Or do you should we find some place to sit and talk?" Prim questioned. She did not mind strolling the streets, but sitting and talking would be ok to. She was going to let Taro decide.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:53 am
Taro forked over the few ryo to the nice elderly lady who waved the couple off as they walked off down the well-lit boulevard. For a while Taro would lead Primrose hand in hand down the streets without a word until they came to a place with less foot traffic, where Taro spied a secluded bench. While walking over to the bench Taro struck up some more conversation: “So, how many missions have you been on?” Taro was mostly interested, because he thought that taking her on a mission with him might be a good time to get to know her better, though he was unsure how to ask such a thing of her. At this point he and Primrose had arrived at the bench. The bench was lit very faintly by a few red and green lanterns that hung in the trees around the bench. It was well out of the way of the busy streets so hardly anyone was walking by. Taro then took a seat and waited for Primrose to follow suit. While waiting he gave his ice cream a few licks to keep it from dripping down onto his hand. And looked up into the misty moonlit sky with a sense of melancholy-it was on a night like this that he defected from the village hidden in the clouds. (Sorry for the late reply)
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:48 am
Prim enjoyed holding hands with him. And the ice cream added to the romantic setting. When they reached the beach and he asked her about missions Prims smile widened and her face lit up. Prim took Pride in her work. She took a lick of her ice cream then looked over at Taro to answer his question. "Well, I have done a few with other people, and a lot of them I have done alone. I want to say I have done a few, about 16 or so." Prim said sitting down. The beach was absolutely beautiful and clear of people, making it a good place the two could talk. She actually had enjoyed her evening with Taro so far. "How about you? How many have you done." she asked as she took another lick of her ice cream, chocolte definitely hit the spot.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum