Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Klutz (Open, NK)

+2
Hikari Namikaze
Mr. Pink <3
6 posters
Go down
Kanzaki
Kanzaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Klutz (Open, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Klutz (Open, NK)

Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:51 pm
The Senju scrunched her hand around the border of her sweater, bringing it over her mouth. Her other hand tucked away within her pocket, pushing her headband away. She'd walk about the library quietly, peering about with her eyes as dull as the expression printed upon her facial features. The female lifted her hand, curling the braid around her finger as she moved along steadily. She overheard the voices but was intentionally avoiding them, not bothering to interact with the people nearby.

The disappointed blonde kept sauntering about, daydreaming as she kept trying to find what she was looking for. "There has to be something here.." She muttered, at this point somewhere near the trio of people, including the one starting to leave. If anything, there was probably a bookshelf being the only thing separating her from them. She lifted her hand up away from her hair, pressing her index finger and middle finger to the bridge of her nose, pushing the reading glasses up. With a few jingles of the jewelry upon her petite person, she started moving again, tapping across the floor upon her sandal-covered pedes.

Kanzaki continued to walk on through the library, her amber eyes shutting as she craned her head somewhat, making a turn to approach intersecting bookshelves, presumably where the three already here were as Shouhei was leaving. "This place is no help." The Senju muttered under her breath, keeping her eyes shut as she walked onward, running into Hikari or Aiko unless she was stopped by either one of them, be it verbally or physically.

( OOC: Sorry for the late post. )
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:10 pm
"P-pudding, huh..." she repeated, quickly coming to the conclusion that yes, she did turn into a large and gooey mess. Aiko almost sighed at the fact, quite self-conscious about her behavior. She simply couldn't help it... But then Shouhei said that he liked pudding.

Her eyes widened by the slightest margin, to the point where it almost seemed like she didn't react at all, until a smile happened to grace her features. Whether or not he was making yet another attempt to tease her didn't register in the girl's mind. Instead, she was focused on what she took from the statement, that she was likeable. She wasn't too shy, or too quiet, or too hesitant. It certainly managed to brighten her mood.

As Hikari spoke though, Aiko chose to focus all of her attention on what was being said. Becoming a shinobi wasn't impossible... Well, if someone like herself with no shinobi background could accomplish the feat, then maybe her past thoughts were wrong. However, could she do the same as Hikari? Could she be strong and diligent enough? She wanted to be... She wanted to get stronger. If she couldn't break out of this weakness now, then how could she possibly handle more difficult decisions in the future. She was tired of being weak.

Her gaze shifted back onto Shouhei as he offered some input as well. Taking a test before truly entering the Academy made sense; she could handle something as simple as a test, no matter how nerve-wracking they happened to be. The studying however, she would possibly need help depending on how much material she would have to catch up on. Considering her age, it certainly sounded like a lot. The raven pulled her book closer to her frame, to the point where it seemed like she was hugging it, as she looked at the two in thought. "He who doesn't dare will never win"? She'd take that to heart.

With being shown a business card however, she blinked in mild confusion. She did take the card of course, it was being offered to her after all, but she was left wondering if Shouhei was departing or not. And after he spoke, it seemed her guess was correct. A shy grin played out on her lips as he said goodbye, and she returned the favor with a small wave of her own.

"... Anyway, i-it is really that different for me to be interested... ?" she quietly mused, soon beginning to chuckle unconsciously, "I guess you're right about that. Well, you see, I'm not a native to this country... Actually, I come all the way from Yukigakure, and from what I remember, shinobi were becoming a normal sight there. My siblings and I, we thought they were so cool... !"

Quickly realizing that she was speaking for far longer than she intended, Aiko drifted off before starting again, "L-long story short, we accepted ninjas in my home country. And in my opinion, they were the epitome of strength, mentally and physically. I... want to become something like that one day. I'll admit, t-there's just a bit more to my reasoning, but that's the gist of everything. A-as for if I have any questions... um..."

Before she could say anything else, the teenage girl seemed to have collided with something. Or rather, something collided with her. It forced her to clumsily stumble forward a bit before catching herself, abruptly turning her head to find out what caused her to lose balance. Upon finding out that it was simply a younger girl, Aiko sighed in relief. She was lucky to not bump into anyone scary. "Are you a-alright?"

[TWC: 2068]
(You guys don't have to match this length at all XD...)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:45 am
Namikaze would listen to what Aiko had to say, and she could easily relate to the dark haired teenager. She wasn’t from out of the country, but like she said, she grew up thinking shinobi were mentally and physically strong, not evil, and wanted to join them when she got to the age she could. She was continueing to listen to Aiko, when suddenly a young small girl, had to be less than 10 years old, with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She stumbled for a bit before she caught herself and Hikari let out a sigh of relief, she would feel bad if what she was doing made this young girl fall.
“Oh,” Hikari would gasp, “I am so sorry! Are you ok?”

WC: 130

(OOC: Sorry for the shortness, ran out of ideas of what to post about.)

Last edited by Hikari Namikaze <3 on Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Kanzaki
Kanzaki
Citizen

Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:10 am
The blonde suddenly found her form directly pressing into what she could only assume were two other people. She'd been in her own little world so to say in the least she wasn't paying close attention to her surroundings. Something as haphazard as this was brought to her intention as she came in contact with the pair. The Senju princess staggered back, recovering her footing luckily enough. Her eyes were open at this point, though, and her attention was directed to the two before her. Although she started to panic, she didn't spot any headbands upon their person, so maybe she was lucky to have run into people that aren't... adept(?), not to be mean or anything.

Upon both of their inquiries, she responded with a voice of despondence and somberness. "I'm fine." Kanzaki muttered, glancing amongst them. While she would've most certainly preferred to walk away, she felt somewhat obligated to do more then just rudely run into them and possibly make them think she was being a tightwad for not apologizing. On the other hand, she didn't want to talk to them, or anyone else for that matter. But it seemed upholding royal stature over personal preference would take the cake for today.

With a pushing of a few strands of her hair behind her ear, she once more adjusted the reading glasses upon her face. She'd kind of thrown her outfit together because her maids suggested she started learning how to dress on her own just in case. With a gaze as dejected as the aura about her presence, she'd seemed to mentally prepare herself in a matter of a moment of her initial remark. "Is there anything you two are looking for here? I may be able to help." She offered, her tone less distant, but more nonchalant, lax and inviting this time around. The aura about her seemed to transform with how she spoke, too.

'Poker face your way out of this situation, Kanza'.' She thought to herself.
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:46 pm
Initially, Aiko hummed in response to the small girl's questions, more focused on how someone so young could speak so clearly. It was impressive and very much put her own younger siblings to shame (or at least what she remembers of them). However, there was also a feeling of melancholy the blonde gave off in her tone. While Aiko thought about asking about it... she was fairly certain that would not end well. She'd be prying after all. "O-oh no, I'm quite alright. The person next me to helped find what I was looking for..." she began, careful to not use Hikari's name in case the brunette was not comfortable with that, "I don't know if she already found what she wanted though."

The thought made her look down in slight guilt. Looking back, their meeting had been centered around her, but surely Hikari came into the library for her own reasons? Then again...

"D-do you happen to work here? I've never seen you before," she asked the blonde out loud and without thinking, momentarily not letting her mind hold her back. It wasn't until she realized what she said that the raven began to silently worry. Hopefully she wouldn't be taken the wrong way.

[TWC: 2273]
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:38 am
Checking to make sure that the small blonde was ok, she would listen to what the other women were talking about. The Senju (Although Namikaze didn’t know she was one) would ask if they needed help finding anything. Aiko would say that she found everything that she had found and ask if Hikari had found everything, who would respond with a “Oh, Um…. Well….. yes and no…. I didn’t find what I was looking for, but at the same time I wasn’t looking for anything specific, I was taking the day off and was just looking for anything to read, but found Mrs. Aiko here, and we were talking.”
It would also dawn to Hikari that Kanzaki offered to help the two of them, but Hikari had never seen the young blonde before, so she doubted she was a librarian here. (By no means does that mean that she isn’t one, but Hikari had spent a lot of time over the last two months in here.) This wasn't a red flag for Hikari, it was more like a feeling that 'this girl is going out of her way to try to help people in a subject she isn't the most familiar with, just out of a desire to help.'

“Um, I don’t think so, I haven’t seen you around here either, but thank you for offering still. My name Is Hikari Namikaze, I’m a Genin here, it’s nice to meet you! Would you mind if I ask yours?”

Once again, Hikari wasn’t trying to accuse or anything, she was just curious.

WC: 251
Total word count: 1804
Stats: 9
Jutsu: Taijutsu: block 604+1396=2000/2000
Wind flower dance: 592 + 408 = (1000/3000)

Last edited by Hikari Namikaze <3 on Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 223500

Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:09 am

Approved @ Shouhei <3
Kanzaki
Kanzaki
Citizen

Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:30 am
Kanzaki peered between the two with a half-lidded gaze. And while that gaze would've normally been filled with disinterest, it was instead consumed by apatheticness and such, indicating that she was at least trying to display some form of positivity to them. At the ravenous-haired female's mention of the brunette's pursuit in finding something, the platinum-haired, young little Senju peered at Hikari. With a mere stare of acknowledgement at her words, the female quietly responded to Aiko's question first.

"I'm not an employee, just someone trying to help a fellow kunoichi. Or soon-to-be." The Senju remarked. Yes, she did notice that the female was lacking a headband upon her person. The way she commented on it wasn't too subtle, but nor was it too blunt. It was just right, so to speak. This little girl definitely had some form of practice with social interaction in her past times, and it showed through her seemingly lax body language, although shrouded in sadness. With a casual lifting of her small little arm, her pale hand ran through her locks, pushing the lengthy braid behind her shoulder.

Upon the Namikaze's greeting, and the brief question that followed it, Kanzaki found herself down a split road. She could either introduce herself as the royal Star family, and possibly suffer ridicule for her inability to take care of things without her seniors mostly around (aside from Tehniyat) or refer to herself as Senju. One would be less rigid on her mind, but at the same time it would be like she was disowning herself. At the same time, it'd be odd that someone completely lathered in jewelry could pass off as just some clan member. It took all but a moment for her to process this, albeit on a dumbed down level since she was indeed just eight to nine at this point in age.

"Kanzaki of the Senju, or more formally, Kanzaki Star, of Hoshi's royal family." She stated the second part somewhat nonchalantly, lifting her hand up to push her glasses further up upon the bridge of her nose as she passed off being royalty as something that wasn't a big deal. As much as she wished she could be as relaxed with this royalty business as she was acting, it put lots of stress under her. Her education and forced, advanced development mentally had exposed her to plenty of things she wished she hadn't. It most likely exceeded that of your common Genin, to say in the least.

Now that she knew the word unlike before, she felt as though she walked with the weight of Hoshi's royal family's expectations on her shoulders, with the burden of herself and things such as her mother's death and so forth that she considered her fault, constantly crippling her. Constantly leaving her muscles more sore then her heart was with ache.

And despite all of this, she was able to mask it. Hide her true emotions like a true kunoichi. That way, she could stand before the two of them and act as though nothing was problematic to her.

"So you don't have an idea on what you're looking for, or am I missing something?"
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:03 pm
Approving Hikari's training thus far
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:49 am
(Requesting Exit, This is fun, but I need an open thread, and Mr. Pink hasn't posted in over a month)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum