Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 6:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 12:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 12:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 12:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 12:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 10:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 6:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 5:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 5:34 pmJayden Terumi
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 63%
5 Posts - 26%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

A New Day(Open to all) Empty A New Day(Open to all)

Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:55 am
Umarekuru woke up in the hospital, not remembering what happened after he passed out. All he knew now that he was here, and azaiyo wasn't. He wanted to thank him for bringing him here, but he knew that he was a busy man so he waited til he would see him again. He sat up in the bed, his body still hurting from the fight with sammeona which took a toll on him, yet he felt stronger still. As he sat in the bed he looked at all of the bandages on himself," hehe i look like a mummy, with all of these on, but i gotta admit i look pretty cool," he said laughing at himself. He felt pretty hungry but he did not mind, he laid back and looked out the window looking at the beautiful sky...
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

A New Day(Open to all) Empty Re: A New Day(Open to all)

Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:21 pm
Sameonna had already been watching Umarekuru since he was admitted into the hospital by the Deputy Kazekage, Azaiyo. She waiting until he awoke.. She had traveled from the Mist Village and back since their little encounter. Before Sameonna's departure in the caves she heard him call to her and ask for mentoring in the arts of combat. Which was odd considering his current sensei was one of Sameonna's strongest allies. Nonetheless, she wouldn't want to turn down a ninja with such potential.

Just when her thoughts considered him mature and lethal, he awoke and muttered some of the funniest words Sameonna had ever heard. A small giggle and him comparing himself to a mummy. As he turned to look out the window, he would surely see Sameonna sitting in it, looking at him and laughing. "Hahaha. Wow Umarekuru. A mummy, though?" She'd smile brushing her hair out of the way so she could view him with her Sharingan. The tomoe began to spin as she scanned over his body to see his physical condition. "My apologies for the pain.. But it was needed. I wasn't sure how else to deal with your sudden aggression." She'd wink, covering her Sharingan back up and seeing that he was actually in pretty good condition.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:28 pm
To his surprise, he saw Sammeona sitting in the window smiling at him,""Hahaha. Wow Umarekuru. A mummy, though?","he heard her say. His faced suddenly turned a little red, embarrased that someone, especially sammeona heard that."My apologies for the pain.. But it was needed. I wasn't sure how else to deal with your sudden aggression," she said again." its ok sammy, if its ok to call you that, but i do not blame you, for i was in the wrong, but you are very powerful, so what brings you here," he asked scratching his head. She had a beautiful smile, but something about her eye bothered him but he paid it no mind.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:11 pm
Sameonna would smile and nod in Uma's direction. "Indeed I am powerful, though I'm much less of a modest ninja than most and I prefer to withhold my techniques and outlooks on a more discretion-oriented level." Even so, Sameonna had defeated him using two basic attacks. Of course being a master of the Silent Killing Technique, it would prove difficult for any ninja to overcome her. Especially within her Hidden Mist Technique. She would hear him question her reason for being at the hospital, no less in the presence of him. She'd respond in a more strict manner. "Before my departure you had asked of me to train you.. Did you not?" A smile would be present on her face. "I'm here to follow up on your request. Nothing more, nothing less."
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:17 pm
"Yes i did ask for you to. I realized how fast and quick i had lost to you. To be honest it burned me on the inside but it also made me want to get stronger, i know my sensei is busy protecting the village so i wanted you to train me. I hope its not to much ,although i do not expect you to go easy on me," he said looking her dead in the eyes. he knew this training was going to make him stronger despite being dangerous but he did not care." One day i will be called upon to protect my village and i want to be strong so i can protect it against all odd, even other kage's, so will you please help me get stronger," he bowed to her. it kinda hurt to bow in this position but he did not care." so when shall we start," he asked with a smile..
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:30 pm
Sameonna would nod at him, acknowledging that he was prepared to take her training underway. However, Sameonna had her doubts that he could comprehend the magnitude of her training procedures. So she had to make absolute sure he would accept her conditions. "Umarekaru. My training procedures are beyond that of the ANBU training programs, even beyond that of the ROOT process. You will be tested physically, mentally, spiritually and be subject to painful tactics. Although the process may result in the death of your physical body, it will be replaced by a spiritual body that no other can match. Keep in mind, that if you cannot perform to my standards and the standards I have underwent myself, there is a possibility that you can die. If you can perform to my satisfaction, I will show you how to become a ninja that is feared widely by all who think twice to oppose you." She'd smile, but her tone was still derived from that of a strict manner. "If you accept my conditions, you must also pledge complete loyalty to me. The willingness to be the individual who acts as my Hand. Do you accept?" She'd step down from the window, staring at him.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:36 pm
Umarekuru got up despite his bodies current condition kneeled to one knee," yes milady i understand your conditions and i am fully prepared to undertake any training you have for me. I knew once i had asked you in the cave what i was getting myself into and i will accept these conditions. I pledge my loyalty to you and i am yours to do with as you see fit,' he said bowing to her. He now made a pact to not only obey her but to live to her expectations. He wanted to get stronger no matter the consequences that arose to him, he would shatter the barrier that made him weak and surpass his own limitations. He know waited for her response, for the response of his Queen..
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:47 pm
Sameonna would nod and jump out of the window after stating this next sentence.

"Tomorrow. The Seas of Kirigakure. Early Morning."
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:51 pm
" yes ma'am," he said as she disappeared out of the window. He slowly got back into the bed where he quickly got some rest for in the early morning he would depart from the hospital to head to kirigakure...
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:14 pm
[END TOPIC - EXIT]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum