Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalToday at 5:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkToday at 11:28 amSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 10:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 9:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 8:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 12:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 7:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 7:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 6:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 30%
18 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

The Finale, Finally - Page 2 Empty Re: The Finale, Finally

Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:45 am
Bump the bumpity
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:11 pm
Bump
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:41 am
bumpeth to the maximus
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:12 pm
the bump of bumps
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:55 pm
The raikage had paid special attention to this particular Genin"s journey and it was finally time for a big milestone. The door to the office would creak open, seemingly unassisted, into a darkened roon, daring Senshi to enter.

Should the Genin do so, he would find only a single chair in the center. A raspy voice that originated from nowhere and everywhere at once would speak up.

"Sit"
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:17 pm
Senshi's body tended when the door opened of its own accord. If he were someone that believed in the supernatural he probably would have taken off running and screaming in horror. As it was he just found it odd and slightly creepy. He was wondering how the raikage had managed to do that, but it wasn't something that he would ever ask. Walking into the room he held himself as straight as possible ensuring his posture looked the best that he could possibly achieve. The room was so dark compared to the rather brightly lit waiting area that his eyes had no time to adjust as he entered. This when the single worded command echoed out Senshi could not see where it came from.

His heart rate accelerated for a moment before he stiffly commanded it back under control. He felt threatened and weak in this environment, but concluded that it was possible this was done on purpose. His breathing was slow, but shallow the only true thing showing his nervousness. He saluted stiffly and spoke, "Genin Kobayashi Senshi Raikage-sama." He immediately took the seat as he had been commanded. He felt as though it was disrespectful however considering that he was a mere Genin. He should either be standing or kneeling to his Raikage not sitting in a chair. Thus he sat at the very edge of the chair his posterior barely touching it and his leg muscles tensed in his half squat position prepared to move and kneel immediately or stand stiffly at a attention. 

WC: 257
TWC: 923
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:00 pm
Once the Genin was seated, the disembodied voice would continue.

" You have come far in your journey, and yet this is further to go still. You seek the rank of chunin and I ask you, why should you be given it? From all that you have learned of yourself through these missions, why do you feel you deserve to be hailed as a chunin of Kumogakure no Sato?"
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:20 pm
Senshi sat awkwardly as the questioned was posed to him. Why did he deserve to be a chuunin of his village. Chuunin were leaders, they were tasked with taking others on missions and ensuring that they brought them back alive and that the mission was completed. Not only that but Chuunin were entrusted with far more power, access to higher level techniques. They needed to be trusted to be responsible with that power. Senshi spent several second silently contemplating how to answer such a question. A silence that felt over bearing in this darkened room.  He wished he could see his Raikage so that he had the ability to at least judge his reaction to his words. This darkness was unnerving. 

"Raikage-sama I believe that I would make a capable Chuunin due to the experience I have attained. Through not only the missions I have completed but also in that I have been fortunate enough to teach several other Genin and an Academy student techniques that will not only make them stronger but also better for the village as a whole." The boy paused his voice was calm, but there was occasionally a slight awkward quiver to it. Speaking to the Raikage like this was not something he had ever believed he would be doing. "During the Chuunin Exam Preliminary trials I was given the chance to showcase both my technical and tactical abilities. During the actual exams my loyalty was tested and proven through the use of a genjutsu and my combat abilities were put on display against the enemies of Kumo."

Senshi's voice took on a slightly unemotional quality at the mention of the Genjutsu exam and then a mild amount of heat entered his tone at the mention of the prisoners. "I have learned during my D ranks how to better control my strength to ensure accidents do not ensue. I can competently teach any of the main shinobi styles to others and I have learned through watching my Jounin Commander Teirumi Itami how to appropriately lead on missions outside of the village." The boy paused again considering how he should end his short speech. "Raikage-Sama I believe that my versatility, missions experience, and experience in tutoring others has bestowed upon me not only the combat abilities needed of a Chuunin but also the necessary combat experience to lead a team in a mission and bring them back alive and accomplish the mission." 

Senshi fought the urge to shift uncomfortably his face schooled into an impassive mask as he finished listing all the reasons why he believed himself to be ready for the rank of Chuunin. He truly felt that after everything he had done that he was prepared to finally take on the role. He would still have much to learn and he knew this. He would continue to strive to improve not only himself but any other Kumogakure shinobi that he encountered because that was his duty. His duty was the most important thing in his life and the one thing he lived to do. He would never fail in his duty. 

WC: 517
TWC: 1440
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:49 pm
The young man"s monologue was nothing new, a list of things that were all about him and his ability to lead. Had the voice been capable of emotion, it would still remain unmoved.

"Well then, with all your newfound enlightenment and connections to other ninja of your rank, name one who should be sitting in this chair instead of you. Explain why he or she deserves the rank more." Humility was the hardest lesson ninja learned, and usually the last .
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:57 pm
Senshi didn't even have to think about the question asked of him his response was immediate. "Genin Shoyu Reizo, sir." His voice was solid, his complete faith in his teammates ability to be a Chuunin obvious. He took several seconds to gather his thoughts before speaking again. "My teammate has shown incredibly skill and fortitude not only during the missions we have conducted together but also in training sessions we have conducted. His ability to motivate others to continue training or fighting hard exceeds any other that I have so far encountered. He has both the combat prowess and experience to take out foes of the village. He can either incapacitate or kill as needed and he knows how to regular his strength so that accidents will not occur."

Senshi paused, there wasn't much else he could really add but then that was fine. He debated continuing for a moment but then choose to do so, while the Raikage had only asked for one he didn't think tnwkuld be too wrong of him to add more. "Genin Hyuuga Komon would also deserve the status and rank of a Chuunin, sir. In a training session with him he displayed a unique ability to plan on the move, utilize his bloodline effectively, and his combat power was extraordinarily formidable. Both of the two Genins I have mentioned have displayed leadership, combat power, and combat experience that is better or on par with my own sir. I would be remiss in not mentioning them both." 

WC: 252
TWC: 1692
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum