Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
Staff List
Administrators:
Mizuki Ohta [Head Admin]

Moderators:
Kenshin [Head Mod]

Trial Staff:
Kita Hajime [Trial Admin]
Ryuzaki [Trial Mod]
Daiko [Trial Mod]
Nova Tsuba [Trial Mod]

Approval Moderators:
Ita

NPC'ers:

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Top posting users this week
35 Posts - 16%
31 Posts - 14%
27 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 12%
23 Posts - 10%
20 Posts - 9%
19 Posts - 9%
15 Posts - 7%
13 Posts - 6%
11 Posts - 5%
Word Counter

Grand Finale (P/IO)

+3
Sephora Hyuuga
Primrose Uchiha
Mitzukai
7 posters
Go down
Mitzukai
Mitzukai
Citizen
Fame : 6
Ryo : 550
100%

Grand Finale (P/IO) Empty Grand Finale (P/IO)

Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:51 pm
MItz had left the Volcano Village to take a trip to the sea. Water helps her think and relax and the way the waves splash on the shore was very invigorating to her. she was wearing her leather outfit and she was lying on the beach staring at the water. She had a lot to think about. One, Primrose Uchiha had threatened her. And Prim knew about Sayomi. She was one who would tell on her and let them al know why she left, but how to "off" Prim discreetly without bringing any attention to her or to Sephora or Volcano. Second, how to be a better mother to her daughter and take care of her and Sayomi. "Sephora I won't let you down again." Mitzukai said out loud with a sigh.
The incoming storm looked very beautiful as the lightning lit up the sky and looked as though it were touching the water. She let the wind blow through her long brunette hair. She looked down at her Konoha headband. Taking it she stuffed it back into a pocket she had on her outfit. sighing she laid her head down on her knees.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Fame : 50
Ryo : 12000
100%

Grand Finale (P/IO) Empty Re: Grand Finale (P/IO)

Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:09 pm
Prim had decided to go for a swim and some alone time. After hearing about Senbas death she was devastated. Another boyfriend died. She was already irritated, she had on her swimsuit top and a pair of cut off shorts. she had her weapons on her just in case and the Nibi for some reason was riled up.
Arriving to the shore she saw Mitzukai. No one was around to defend and Echo seemed to not care for her anymore. Now was Prims chance.
"Mitz, long time no see. So this is your last day, hope you lived it to the extent uyou wanted. I am making this perfectly clear, I am gonna kill you." Prim said top her as she looked down at the girl and flickered on her three tomoe eyes. "You have been nothing but a thorn in my side,the way you treated nightshade, what you did to Echo and the simple fact you were a missing nin." Prim said crossing her arms and her stare turning into a glare.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin
Fame : 5
Ryo : 1000
100%

Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:19 pm
Sephora had followed her mom out to the borders but stayed far enough behind that she didn't have to worry about getting caught. Suddenly she saw Prim standing above her mother. "Prim, what are you...oh shit!" She said as she looked at her mom and Prim. Sephora activated her Byakugan watching them closely. She was out in the open and pretty sure she had been seen, but the girl didn't care. She was ready for battle in case it happened.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Genin
Genin
Fame : 2
Ryo : 600
100%

Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:33 pm
Akki had followed Prim upon seeing her cry. Worried about her she decided to follow. She saw Sephora emerge from the trees. "YOU! You just took off and left us without a word?? HOW COULD YOU! You were one of my best friends!" Akki cried picking up a rock and throwing it at Sephora! She was truly hurt feeling she lost her best friend! "I trusted you would always be there but you had to run off to Volcano village without a single letter or word!" Akki said in tears.
Mitzukai
Mitzukai
Citizen
100%

Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:45 pm
Mitzukai Stared up into the eyes of Primrose Uchiha.She narrowed her eyes and jumped and as she did she heard her daughter then another little girl, but paid no attention to the other ruckus. Her intentions were focused on Primrose. "I left the leaf and as for Echo our separation was mutual. Nightshade survived, we just met and Sayomi had her leave and wiped her memory. Nothing bad happened she was probably just confused. And you are the one who is going to die, I have been wanting to kill you since you tried to kill me." She said as she prepared for battle. She charged up her chakra to fight Prim.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
100%

Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:28 pm
Prim stared down the girl and noticed the chakra building up as she used her eyes. without even doing a single sign she created a fire ball using her chakra. She shot the fireball at Mitzukai with an intent on killing.
"Use me Primrose! Use my power! Kill her!" The Nibi said to her as it was getting riled up! Prim smirked and decided to fire another attack immediately after the fire ball, using the Nibi's blue fire stream. She aimed the attack directly at the same target as before, Mitzukai Kaguya.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin
Fame : 5
Ryo : 1000
100%

Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:48 pm
Sephora heard the voice and saw the rock coming towards her. Sighing she lifting her foot and with a swift motion like a baseball coming towards the bat, she blocked it by kicking the rock back towards Akki, if the move goes through without interruption, the large rock would pelt Akki in the stomach. "You just wouldn't understand Akki, I didn't leave to hurt you guys I left to better myself." She said as she walked towards Akki. She didn't want to fight her, but she would if she had to. Sephora had more training than Akki and could possible seriously injure or even kill her.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Genin
Genin
Fame : 2
Ryo : 600
100%

Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:27 pm
Akki screamed as the rock hit her in the eye. She heard her say she wouldn't understand. "I understand you were one of my best friends. I hardly had any friends, and we trained together." She said to her as they both seemed to turn and watch what was happening.
Mitzukai and Prim seemed to be about to fight. "Oh shit, Sephora we need to back out of this one, they are two Jounin rank ninja and that spells danger." Akki said as she backed off the beach but made sure they were still in view so she could watch.
Mitzukai
Mitzukai
Citizen
100%

Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:07 pm
Mitz Managed to dodge the fireball but the blue fire blasted her right side. "Shit!" She yelled falling to her knees. It burned so hot that it felt cold. "Fuck..." She said as she managed to stand back up and defend herself. Her hair had been charred and looked shorter on her right side and she had third degree burns down her arms and the leather didn't burn but was slightly damaged. She managed to muster up chakra despite the damage and pain to do the spiraling wind ball, which was aimed right at Prims midsection. The pain from being burned by the blue fire was intense! "Damn Bijuu flames! I forgot she had that thing!" Mitz said to herself. If her attack hit Prim it would most definitely inflict damage.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
100%

Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:53 pm
Prim dashed to her right avoiding Mitz's attack. She immediately turned on her sharingan as she noticed Mitz had some fight left in her. She would have to watch this girl very carefully, she had to go down, she had to die, Prim was not about to put up with Mitzukai any longer, she was done. Ever since she messed with Nightshade and then manipulated Echo, Prim had wanted to kill her.
"Is that all you have? Really?" Prim growled in dissapointed. She looked Mitz in the eye deciding to use Genjutsu on her. Using the image of her being chained to a pole with several knives being stabbed into her. Yes, Prim was being merciless today, unlike last time where she actually let Mitz go, she wasn't doing it this time. "You fucked with the wrong person. Never fuck with Primrose Uchiha or the people she cares about." Prim said still focused on Mitz.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum