Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Makeshift Firefighters [Mission] - Shouhei  Empty Makeshift Firefighters [Mission] - Shouhei

Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:52 pm
Spoiler:
The look of excitement upon Ayato's normally solemn facial expression was quite apparent as he barged into the "Iron Maiden". To some, the name may have suggested a brothel or a pleasure house, but it was a weaponry store. Numerous avenues like this had been built over the City of Haven ever since "Hoshigakure no Sato" came to be established as an official shinobi gears. For Ayato thought, this was the first ever visiting one as a client. Well, there was this one time that starting shinobi gear had been delivered to his house but wasn't sure if it counted.

The shinobi village had boosted up the local economy, giving small time merchants an opportunity to bring some extra food to the table of their families. And yet there were still those who believed the shinobi were a cursed tribe and their appearance within the cities walls would enrage their gods. Fools.

The place was a cozy one, a narrow stone ceiling and wooden walls decorated with weapons rank, hosting all kinds of equipment. The armorer was sitting behind his wooden stall on the far end of the room. He had a chest like a keg of ale and a gut to match, the nose was flat and the man was definitely in need of shaving. "Welcome." He said and leaned his massive weight forward, placing his hairy forearms upon the wooden desk in front of him , the tip of his elbow rubbing the wood gently. His stance suggested comfort, not tense at all. That frown, though...how his unibrow had twitched the moment his blank gaze met the sight of Ayato's forehead protector. That would discourage Ayato from even properly greeting the man. The elaborated star carved upon the metal served as Ayato's badge of office and he would not remove it to keep up appearances to satisfy a citizen who worships the old way. The shinobi is in your store, the shinobi is in your city and the shinobi isn't going anywhere. Get used to the changes.

Ayato composed himself and with a calm and courteous tone in his voice spoke up. "Morning. I've come here to make a purchase. I want a couple of Fuma Shuriken and a Tanto." The words left Ayato's mouth but as soon as he finished his sentence an awkward silence befell the room. The armorer gazed at him blankly, not moving an inch as if he had heard a queer language spoken amongst the people that populated the moon and stars. "No fucking idea what I'm talking about. So much for being an armorer." Ayato thought with a sigh and nearly facepalmed himself. "The large folding metal star that extends in every direction with four blades. And the short katana without a guard." Ayato enlightened the man and he responded with a soft oh. "Those two, yeah." The fat man said while scratching the bottom of his hairy jaw in a manner to think to himself. "Sadly there are none available. But I definitely have the schematics somewhere." 

"I see." A hundred weapons lying around in a store no one to be touched and he didn't have the two that Ayato came here for today. Not letting his frustration to show Ayato decided to throw another pitch in there and hope for the best. "How long it will take for them to be forged?" He asked while maintaining the facade of a calm and composed face. "Well, I need to ask my blacksmith for that. I'll make sure to do that when she comes into bed tonight." He said with a booming laughter. "My wife creates all the weapons you see. Hell, even the store is named after her. Iron Maiden. Anyways, with all that demand for weaponry lately, I don't see her having them ready in any less than five days."  

"I see, good day." Ayato didn't ask for all that unnecessary information. Feeling the blood rushing to his brain and his complexion flashing red in anger, he was about to barge out of the store and search elsewhere before the armorer spoke again. "Wait a sec. You seem half a decent lad and I'd hate to disappoint you. I'll tell you what. I'll try and pressure her into having them ready the day after tomorrow."

Ayato had preferred to have his new gear into his possession as soon as possible. Today even. Yeah, he had certainly hoped for today of all days. But this wasn't possible. Still, he found himself agreeing nonetheless. His father had told him once that a good deal leaves neither party satisfied. Based on that the black haired Hyuuga hoped the armored shared his dissatisfaction as he walked towards his second destination for the day. 

When he reached Ayato laid his back on a wooden pole and folded his arms in front of his chest. I bet Shouhei will be able to sense my killing intent. Ayato thought in a comedic fashion. His earlier actions coming back at him in fits and flashes; capturing one of Kyousuke's birds and had it deliver his "letter of challenge" to Shouhei's house.  There was always the possibility that the bird may lose its way since Ayato couldn't communicate with the birds the way Kyousuke did. Still, he was pretty sure he had threatened to skin it up in case it failed to do as instructed.

The letter read

"To my eternal rival Shouhei Sato,

This is an issue of a challenge. I request your presence this morning at the Sweetwater district to face me in single combat. May the better man win.
Regards,
Ayato" 

And now Ayato waited, without any new weapons to showcase.

WC - 900
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6150

Makeshift Firefighters [Mission] - Shouhei  Empty Re: Makeshift Firefighters [Mission] - Shouhei

Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:42 am
Shouhei wasn’t really on earth right now. Yesterday had been a long day, and not in the sense that he have trained, but that did not mean he wasn’t tired. So tired he was sitting on the little house minding his own business, and by the time the bird arrived by the compound, his father knocked on the door.

”Shouhei! If you haven’t fallen into the barrel, I’ll like to inform you got a letter by bird.” His tone was laud enough that awoke from his daze slightly startled, but fortunately not forcefully enough that he feel off the toilet. “I’ll be right there dad!” Shouhei responded as he hurried himself.

A hand wash later, Shouhei unbuckled the letter from the bird, which promptly flew home now that its task was finished and over with. Looking at the envelope, Shouhei noticed it was blank so it was either a private message, or it no one important. Which also explained why his father thought it was for Shouhei. His father never got letters without a name on. Whomever it was from, Shouhei wouldn’t know until he opened, so his left thumb slid between the glue to open it.

“Oh it’s just from Ayato.” He noted aloud after a quick peek. “And he wants to fight me already.” Shouhei blinked as he started to pat his own head. Yeah he still had a headache, but he needed to respond or at least ask if they could put it on another day. Like, he did not mind, but today he had planned to relax. Still, before he went to where ever Ayato wanted him to go he took on his flak jacket and made sure to arm himself.

Arriving by foot – Shouhei wasn’t a fan of jumping from building to building just because he could – Shouhei called out Ayato as soon as he found him. “Hey Ayato? If you are around can we do on the day that is not the day after I have trained and forced to attend a family gathering? You want to face me at my best, no?”

Notes wrote:Word Count: 351
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Makeshift Firefighters [Mission] - Shouhei  Empty Re: Makeshift Firefighters [Mission] - Shouhei

Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:53 pm
As Ayato awaited for his eternal rival's appearance he lowered his head and looked down at the sidewalk, his gaze was blank and his usual solemn expression, written all over his face. Overall his posture gave the impression he was lost in deep thought. And it was true, to an extent. He had done everything asked of him until now, from cleaning gardens to hunting Missing-nin that had infiltrated the City at the risk of his own life. But in the end, he had to wonder did all this amount to anything? Was he really progressing in his life as both a shinobi and as an individual? It certainly didn't feel that way. The villagers apparently despised his foreign hide even more so since had started to partake in missions and make a name for himself. But even if Ayato was the toughest bastard in town and ignored everything said to him, for all his trouble he would still be at the same spot he was a few months ago. 

He heard the sound of footsteps echoing in the sidewalk, waking him up. He raised his head and watched the orange haired shinobi approach. He recalled their previous encounter at dumpling restaurants and their little jutsu competition as if it happened yesterday, but of course, a reasonable amount of time had passed since then. So my nemesis decides to show up, good to know that my letter reached your residence Shouhei. Ayato said with a tone full of courtesy and a small grin would form around the pale skinned shinobi's life.

Only to disappear moments later at Shouhei's response. No can do, was his answer to Ayato's official letter of challenge. But truth be told this was always a possibility. Shouhei didn't seem to share his passion for a rivalry in his youth. Still, it felt kinda lame. A short period of awkward silence followed and it appeared to be Ayato's response to Shouhei. But Ayato was only preparing himself to throw an awesome speech.

"I see. You may not be in your best condition. But worry not in the end contests are not about winning or losing. It's about you taking me on right now. So come one Shouhei, join me, in an everlasting battle front-" The sudden, loud toll of the bells in the distance interrupted Ayato's melodramatic speech. The bells of the City of Haven might have saved him from embarrassing himself further. He understood he sucked at speeches. Ayato had grown accustomed to the sound of the bells, and love them or hate them, they made his process of leaving his sheets in the morning a little easier. But now wasn't early in the morning, and the tolling was more to raise an alarm rather than notify religious pious it was time for their prayers.

The screaming followed, people moving away from Sweetwater district in a rush. Ayato grabbed firmly from the armpit one of the pedestrians, giving his run a sudden halt. "What is going on?" He asked and the man's eyes widened in fear. "Fire!" He said and Ayato let go of him at once.

WC - 520
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen

Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:57 pm
There he went on again trying to encourage him to play his game with him. Was it really so important for them to spar like this? Well probably from the way he talked, it clearly was, but Shouhei didn’t care. He was actually about to stop Ayato from talking, but then the sounds of bells began to sound. Not the organized ringing that was meant to go in a tune for religious reasons, but more reckless which told Shouhei that it was a warning signal. It was sometimes useful knowing people who knew that kind of stuff.

While Ayato needed to grab onto a pedestrian, Shouhei knew what was up, so forming the ram hand sign at a speed of 20, his body suddenly disappeared, and he appeared swiftly on a roof at a speed of 70. Up high, the amount of smoke from a nearby building only confirmed his suspicious. Said building was an orphanage of all things…no wait it was a nunnery, or maybe a hotel. He wasn’t really sure but that wasn’t what mattered now.

He yelled down to Ayato.“Seems like we got a fire going on. Get your ass moving, we can find a mark in the calendar for our thing another day.” Feeling a sense of duty and responsibility to other people (the thought of making ninjas look good didn't even catch his mind), Shouhei started to jump from building to building to get to the place hoping to catch up to, or meet Ayato there.

Notes wrote:Word Count: 251.
Sorry about the length of the post, but I wasn't man for explaining the place when I wrote it, and I didn't want to make you wait.
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:59 pm
A gust of frigid wind made his dark mop of hair bristle softly. The pollution of noise from pedestrians and the like traveling along with the air, the veil of smoke coaxing the district and the boiling sun sending bright rays from far above. Hazardous scenery it was, loud and chaotic, but mainly unpleased for those who valued silence. But it was beyond all that madness a shinobi would discover something else, opportunity. The opportunity was there for those whose eyes attentively saw it, for those who would not be fixated among the white and black but appreciating a thousand shades of gray in between.

Extinguish the fire. Make haste, stop it from spreading and shinobi reputation will burst through the roof. Today he would have to drown himself into society’s selfless juices that were so ever valued from others. Play the part of the brave hero who refused to overlook any crime and felt the urgency to waste every last drop of his being into the consideration of the welfare of others.

Shouhei was already going hard at it and Ayato trailed behind him closely. Perhaps Shouhei was one true at heart, incredibly determined, never backing down, even at the cost of his own preservation. Maybe even delusional enough to proclaim perfectly willing to give his life if it meant protecting innocent people from harm. Yes, perhaps Shouhei was a fool.

Before long, he was already standing in front of the building. Looking at the fire it appeared to grow bigger every minute, flames licking the gray sky.  A crowd of people had amassed there like a flock of sheep. It appeared that he and Shouhei were the only shinobi at the scene. Good, He thought. No one has beaten us to it. Few of them noticed him at first but their gazes immediately went to the elastic headband he donned on his head.  Moments later all the patrons in the crowd were looking at the two shinobi for guidance and maybe had an expectation they would use some kind of super powerful jutsu to extinguish the fire in one go and save the day. They couldn't have missed the mark any further. If such thing was possible he would have done so already. His Daytime tiger was powerful enough to demolish the building yes. But Ayato was not an idiot. If the blast of compressed air met the fire then he would cause an explosion so powerful that would obliterate the area and cause collateral damage. Shouhei's elemental techniques might just be the key to this. 

They had to deconstruct the problem into smaller parts and take care of them one at a time. Eyes were needed on the scene to witness Ayato and Shouhei's heroism but with so many of them amassed in one place were bound to be casualties if the situation went south of the border.  “Shouhei, I'll have the civilians evacuate. Meanwhile use your Water Release to weaken the flames. A strong wind is blowing today and if the fire spreads to the surrounding buildings, then the entire district is going to burn to a crisp. It would be wiser not to mention that part to them, however."

Feeling the tension on his shoulders, he decided to address the audience, searching for his father voice. “Everyone get back! The damage is already done and we shinobi have arrived at the scene trying to control it. So be on your way because I can’t guarantee your safety if you stand there.” As soon as Ayato finished his speech the crowd began to disperse. Yes, this was the only way they could help; get out of the way.

With one problem gone, he turned to face the inferno, to check how Shouhei had fared if he had decided to follow up Ayato's instruction, but before he could go on and figure something he felt a fist suddenly grabbing his shirt. It was a woman, round-faced and plump, her cheeks pink from crying. "Please." She muttered amidst gasping sobs. "My boy, my baby boy. He's in there."

So things were bound to get worse. 

WC: 703
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen

Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:39 am
”Okay, mister narrator.” Shouhei looked at Ayato as he gave his orders. The whole thing was a bit weird to Shouhei. I mean, Ayato usually wasn’t this full of initiative unless for maybe the once or twice he had challenged him to some tomfoolery or another. However, it was not like Shouhei had the luxury to challenge this sudden authority with how there was a fierce fire going on. He had to give him the benefit of a doubt in this case. “Remember not to scare the bucket brigade away. We need them too unless you want me to flood the whole quarter.” Where after he jumped towards the nearby roofs.

At a speed of 12, he ran swiftly towards the nearest building, and then ran up towards the roof, his feet tabbing loudly against the walls of the building. There was two reason for this. First off, he needed to make that place wet, and secondly, it was the highest of the buildings so it fitted very well as a watchtower for this purpose. As soon as he arrived at the top, he started to do the following hand signs at a speed of 24: Dragon → tiger → hare; and conjured forward a waterfall like flow from his mouth wetting the place real good.

“Hopefully that will prevent any embers from torching this building.” He noted aloud as he started to look around to see what happened around him. To his left, there was nothing but the leftovers of what people had dropped as they left the scene – one of those objects were a nice hat he might have picked up under other circumstances – and no new people were travelling up the road towards the burning house. To his right… “Where is the fire brigade?” Shouhei thought as that side of the road was desolated too with no soul to be seen. One would think they would be there by now lining up and ready. If not to stop, it then at least try to contain it. To say that it gave Shouhei a feeling of urgency to get his part of the job done was an understatement. Hastily but not foolishly, he went to finish the two other buildings on his list and was occupied for at least five minutes before he could help with the burning building itself.

Notes wrote:Word Count: 394
Chakra used: water trumpet 20 x 3 = 60 + surface/water climbing 1 = 61
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:42 pm
“Remember not to scare the bucket brigade away. We need them too unless you want me to flood the whole quarter.” Shouhei said before running off swiftly to the nearest building roof to spray water to the nearby area to stop the fire from spreading. Afterward, Ayato believed he would eventually proceed on to the building in front of them. 

As the woman gasped and sobbed and pulled Ayato from his shirt, Shouhei's words felt more like a cruel jape than anything else. The first part actually. "Damn it." Ayato thought with a frown as his eyes swept back and forth searching for someone in the area that could help. It was futile, there was no one. "My work," Ayato thought "I send them away. I told them to get away from this area because it was dangerous.Yes, he had taken his actions in order to initiate damage control; if the inferno spread people remaining there would burn no different than the buildings. 

Ayato miscalculated it seemed, and he had miscalculated badly. He never considered the possibility that someone would have actually been trapped inside the building. He should have asked if someone was feeling brave enough today to help. He wanted to but the complicity of civilians was questionable to say at least. Ayato had little hope that anyone would return with a bucket filled with water, sand, and hope. But in a more subtle writing, Ayato's actions were less pure, wishing for him and Shouhei to claim the glory of saving the day for themselves. 

It wasn't that he didn't consider, he just didn't care. Again Ayato was no hero, nor perfectly willing to risk his own physical integrity if it meant protecting innocent people from harm. Perhaps this is what gave him strength. Yes, he was a teen strong enough for his heart and mind came to conclude that risking his own life for the sake of another was an absolute madness.

Suddenly there was a change of scenery in his mind then, Ayato showcasing his shinobi forehead protector with the elaborated star, sigil of Hoshigakure carved upon the metal to his father who was sitting underneath the shadow of an enormous white tree with the leaves colored deep crimson. "What does this mean to you?" The older Hyuuga asked his son. "Duty, Honor, Pride!" He sprouted the words as he kept his back straight to appear taller, a showcase of his bravado. "I see..." Hibari said as his gaze narrowed down."I had answered the same thing when my own father asked the same question of me. This is what it is now, what it was in past and what it will alway be in the future. However, it wasn't until long after that I realized a forehead in truth, symbolized something entirely different" He said with a tone fool with warm courtesy. "What?" The clueless Ayato didn't get it at all. A warm smile appeared across his father's lips "Well, that would be..." The image of Hibari Hyuuga seated upon a rock below an enormous tree with red leaves would begin to fade away in a curtain of white. There was no need for this scenery anymore because of the word his father said.

"Hope." Ayato let out in the present day, for it was now that he began to understand. He stood there, gazing into the inferno with a blank expression on his face. Sweat was trickling to his cheek and towards the ground "I'll be damned." He thought grinding his teeth, his hands curling into fists immediately after.  He did not recall starting, but now he was running towards the fire. 

WC - 594
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen

Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:16 pm
Shouhei was starting to sweat which could only mean one thing. He and Ayato weren’t working fast enough to contain the fire. Alternatively, that was at least his judgment after he looked at his wristwatch and noticed that only about five minutes had passed as he started to make sure the roofs surrounding the building were fire-retarded.

“Where is Ayato anyhow?” Shouhei thought aloud as he looked around to see if he could find him, but after a minute or so, he thought it was fruitless to keep trying, and he moved towards the burning building. When he arrived, that was when he noticed the woman who had cried for Ayato’s help not that long ago. She attempted to get help from Shouhei as well, but before she could approach him, Shouhei jumped onto higher ground so he could try to put out some fires with his Water Trumpet technique, which seemed to be working quite a bit. However, it might have been too late, as while the amount of water put out some of the flames to a more manageable levels, the structural integrity of the building had already been compromised, and Shouhei could hear the sound of wood and bricks falling down.

“Ehhhh ops.” Shouhei acknowledged his mistake somewhat, then he finally heard what the woman was trying to tell him about her child, and that Ayato was inside the building. He wanted to enter the building to save the both of them, but before he could, he activated the distress signal in his headband in hopes that others would arrive.

Notes wrote:Word Count: 263.
AP recovered: 5.
AP used: water trumpet 20 + surface/water climbing 1 = 21
AP left: 380
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:13 pm
Ayato took a deep breath the moment he entered the building, slicing a piece of his t-shirt with his kunai he wrapped it around his long face. He had known, the information on the pages of the hypothetical book that was his mind. Just as it was possible for Ayato to burn to death in the fire, even more, likely was for him to die because of smoke inhalation. A common occurrence one may suggest when you breathe the products of combustion during a fire. The combustion of the cloud was the result of the rapid breakdown of heat. Smoke is a mixture of heated substances and gasses. And even if Ayato was unable to make out or predict the exact composition of smoke produced during the fire, one thing was for sure. It was filthy and full of poisonous substances and the only thing he could do was avoid inhaling it.

Ayato stood in the center of the bottom floor of the building, the heat of the smoke grazing his body. He had only one task, to locate and rescue the kid trapped inside. The smoke cloud made it very hard to see through anything but Ayato had the answer to that. This would not come through flipping the pages of his mind but rather through his heritage, through the blood that run through his veins and the perks that came along with it. This smoke was nothing the moment he activated the Byakugan, the world of gray and red would shift into a shade of black and for a moment Ayato saw nothing but darkness. But it was within the darkness that he would eventually catch a weak blue shimmering flame in the distance. It was growing weaker every moment. The chakra was the only light in the building. The chakra was the only light in the world. 

Fleeing up the stairs Ayato turned to his right and run through the narrow hallway. He wasn’t sure what story he was in, he didn’t care. The lad’s movement would come to a sudden halt a few moments later. To his right was the source of the blue light and before him, blocking his path the outlines of a wooden door. Ayato gave the knob of the door a twist, only to retreat his arm back the next moment. Ayato flinched in pain and gave a loud curse, the palm of his hand burning in pain from touching it.  He was too busy trying to make out the path and his usual sharpness he showcased to himself before was replaced by negligence. Thankfully he had his body to rely on. He wasn’t going to lose to a door. To hell with that. Activating his Seven Heaven Breathing method he would fill a wave of newfound strength flowing through him. He threw a powerful front kick with his dominant leg at the door and as soon the ball off his feet made contact with the wood, the door burst open.

The child was sobbing sitting in a corner, arms and knees crossed in front of his chest. Somehow he had managed to sneak in there a teddy bear. The whelp squeezed it with so much force that Ayato for a moment thought the force would make the cotton explode out of the teddy bears fake eyeballs. Ayato was about to extend an arm to the whelp and ask him if he was alright but then he heard it a loud cracking noise. Turning his head around he watched the debris falling in front of the door he came through, effective block his exit route. I'll look for another. Ayato thought before he realized that wasn’t the end of it. A big fissure began to tear a path through the ceiling. “Oh no,” Ayato barely managed to let before the plaster and brick of the ceiling started to rain down on them. 

The Hyuuga did not recall taking his gentle fist stance. Yet here he was spinning his body and kicking on the floor with his pivotal left leg in order to build up the momentum required for the rotation. Blue chakra ribbons appeared in the air surrounded his figure and then began to move away from him slowly forming up a thin half sphere. As he span, he focused on the image of his chakra network he unleashed all the chakra in one go. The Eight Trigrams: Heavenly Palm Rotation, made the flowing chakra form into a dome with a proper thickness to hold against the upcoming impact. It extended away from him and the child in a one-meter radius, protecting them and at the same time blowing away the falling debris.

Yet the debris would continue to fall and every moment that passed the barrier grew weaker. Just as the barrier was at his limit, Ayato unleashed all the chakra from his tenketsu in a desperate attempt to keep it up. He opened his eyes and he realized he has stopped moving, from his hand wire of blue chakra extended towards the shield. Instead of a thick blue spherical dome, the barrier appearance had changed similar to that of a fishnet and it also has expanded in a larger radius than before. The last part was trivial, though, all that mattered was that Ayato and the kid were alive. For every piece of rubble making contact with it was sliced into smaller pieces yet none of them would pass through. They would fall through the slope of the spherical barrier and downwards to the floor.

Ayato would have to find out what exactly went on, later on, now he had to take the boy out of here. His white eyes swept back and forth, searching for an alternate exit to the room. An open window was their best chance, three meters away from where they stood. No debris was held on top the barrier all of it scattered around in the room, I have to watch my steps. Ayato thought to himself. Yet the Hyuuga's attempt to use clear mind was short-lived, for the second loud “crack” followed moments later. This time it wasn’t that of cement or bricks but that of splintering wood and even worse it came from right below. This time it was the floor turns to collapse. Ayato panicked; breaking his barrier he grabbed the kid by the wrist and threw him over his shoulders. The kid was screaming and kicking Ayato’s chest but there was no time to talk him down. The only thing Ayato could do was increase his grip around the kid’s waist. Ayato needed that arm to use the Body Flicker technique to reach the window and then the surface walking technique to walk upon the outside wall. He did not recall when he started running, the floor below him crumbling with his every step, his knees and calves getting sliced from the pieces of fallen debris. The next moment suddenly the madness was behind them. And they were flying, flipping in the air when an explosion burst through the window they jumped from a few moments ago.

The fall was long and Ayato attempted to balance himself any way he could. The kid on his shoulder’s made that even more difficult. Seeing it was not possible, he began to channel chakra into his right dominant and currently only available arm. He felt the veins bulging as he placed it firmly in front of him targeting the ground.  The pain from building up the Eight Trigrams: Vacuum Palm was almost soft to what he had to endure before. In a sharp motion, he extended his arm forward and the chakra blast was unleashed from his palm meeting the ground and cushioning their 35ft/10m drop. When his feet met with the surface of the earth, he allowed himself to fall into a crouch in a final attempt to absorb the impact of the fall.

Blood sprayed in all directions from the cuts in his calves and knees and Ayato’s mouth twitched in pain with a loud hiss. The Genin let go of his grip around the kid’s waist and gently put him down beside him, and the whelp made a run towards his mother's open arms. Ayato stood back up to his full weight moments later. He was bloody and beaten, covered in black dirt from head to toe but somehow he managed to pull through, somehow he was still alive. 

WC - 1400
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen

Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:06 am
Having picked a window that was open – because he did not want to add more air to any of the flames that might be left – Shouhei put his hands on the top of the window frame and was about to jump in legs first when he heard a large boom to his right. His vision slowing down, he saw the explosion behind Ayato. However, seeing how fast everything went, he couldn’t see what her carried on his back. All he noticed was that it was something that could move, and that both were going for the ground.

Doing the ram seal he suddenly moved in one movement very swiftly towards where Ayato would land. However, it would appear he had underestimated the distance between the two points, and as things started to speed up again he cried out. “I’m coming Ayato.” But it was too late, as Shouhei landed on the ground his eyes noticed Ayato’s own plan being hatched, and admittedly he was quite wide-eyed when he saw it. While it was impressive and something he had never seen before, his feet still didn’t stop and he kept running towards his companion. Well his rival, but Ayato’s games weren’t in his thoughts right now.

When he arrived – which seemed to take forever – Ayato had come back to his feet even though he looked like he wasn’t supposed to be able to. Skipping the pleasantries of asking if he was okay, Shouhei instead attempted to cure his ailments. However, seeing how severe his wounds were, he knew they needed something stronger than he usually. “I’ll see to this mess that’s your whole body.” Shouhei said reassuring then he used the Ox → Tiger seals his hands started to grow blue. Shouhei applied the glowing light to one of the smaller wounds to be sure he didn’t screw up this technique he was still training. However, as he saw that the effect of the technique bound Ayato’s wound incorrectly, Shouhei quickly stopped and cancelled the technique.

For his next plan he went up next to Ayato, lowering his head and aligning his shoulders. “Put your arm around me, we need to get you to the hospital.”

Notes wrote:Word Count: 362.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum