Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 7:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 2:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 6:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 5:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 5:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 5:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 2:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 2:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 2:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 2:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Taking Out the Monster Empty Taking Out the Monster

Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:08 am
Mission Name: The Terror of the Desert. 

Type:Destory

Character Requirements:Genin Team, Chuunin or higher. 

Mission Location:Desert, Suna

Word Count Requirements:10,000

Repeatable?Yes. 

NPC?Not need, though if requested could be given. 

Reward:5000 Ryo.

Task: A large monster has been spotted in the desert, some summon gone wrong, and it is your job to take it out before it can do Damage to the Village!

(Note, if an NPC is requested then the beast will have 325 stats and be extremely powerful. Good Luck.)

With a new promotion came new tasks and missions. Todays had something about a dragon or something. Whatever it was it didn’t matter because there were a lot of big words and that meant things would get confusing. Ichiro lives next door I’ll try getting him to read this and maybe bring him along, show him how a chuunin operates. Opening the door to his house he waved his parents goodbye before stepping into the sand and looking over to the ninja Chef’s house. Either he isn’t home or he can hide his chakra, probably out trying to hit on girls again.

Walking the short distance to his house he would bang on the door. “Hey its Ryu I’ve got a top-secret mission for you! I don’t know what these words mean. It says they want me to take it out, but I’ve never been on a date.” He knows a lot about girls, he is always talking about them and telling me what I should and shouldn’t do around them. Don’t knock over trash in front of the monster summon. There was no answer so no one must have been home, maybe he was out training or something. Maybe he was on a mission to take out some girls or something just like Ryu.

It was time to use his skills to search for someone else, within moments he picked up Nobu’s signature. He was someone Ryu’s own age so likely he wouldn’t know either, but it was worth a try. Standing outside the boy would form his hands into a cone and shout. “Hey, Nobu can you explain this?” Of course, he didn’t expect the genin to understand what “this” was, but he did hope he would be inquisitive enough to open the door and ask. If he wouldn’t Ryu would just open a door or window and sneak in. Breaking and entering for the good of the village is never a crime, besides its two in the afternoon that kid should be awake and out training or something.

To be fair though Ryu was getting his time wasted by having to take some summon out. I have to wonder why a chuunin was required it seems pretty simple. Maybe it’s a summon that likes status, maybe it is one of those things my dad calls a ryo digger. So, it requires money to be buried. I hope Nobu has some because I am not burying mine. “Also, bring money I think we’ll need it and I’m broke.” He says as he tucks what little he has with him into his shoe at speed 125. His chakra did get stronger since I last saw him though, I could sense it from far away where as I could barely sense it before. He must have been doing a lot of training. There are a few who haven’t though I haven’t see Togirama, Sakaiza, or Giichi at the training grounds in a long time and Salzem left the village and returned to Konoha. Well at least Nobu is staying on top of it. After that the chuunin would wait.

WC: 519
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3500

Taking Out the Monster Empty Re: Taking Out the Monster

Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:35 am
Nobu would be sitting in his home, relaxing while enjoying a tall glass of orange juice and lounging on his big bed. He ended up getting lost in his own thoughts, wondering just what the future held for him. There was too much on his mind for him to truly relax, but he was trying his best nevertheless.

“Maybe I should get up and do something today. Couldn’t hurt.” With that Nobu would leap up out of his bed and on to the floor. Nobu had been trying his hardest to get back into the swing of things. He had started reintegrating himself into the village by teaching some of the newer Genin, and hopefully he would be able to knock out some decent training today as well.

Nobu would strip down to nothing and toss his clothes in the wash. It had been a while since he had to wash them, but since he began training again, it would be for the best to stay as clean as possible. Nobu grabs a towel and makes his way to his walk in shower area.

Grabbing a shower, Nobu would take his time. He enjoyed the cool water pouring on him. It was rather wasteful of the water in the desert village, but with shinobi that specialized in water style jutsu seem to be able to produce water from seemingly nothing but the little bit of moisture in the air he didn’t seem to worry too much. Finishing his shower, he gathers his clothes out of the wash and dons them. Gulping down another tall glass of orange juice, he would finish gathering his things before getting ready to head out. Just as he was about to step out of the door, he heard a familiar voice that he hadn’t heard in a good while.

“Ryu, how are things going? You said there was some kind of “top secret mission”? Ever think you should keep that on the down low?” Nobu would ask as he locks up his house. He would stretch out some, noting the flexibility coming back to his body since he had started training again. “Why do I need money? I don’t plan on buying anything….” Nobu would say, a tinge of confusion in his voice. Well, Ryu was a more experienced shinobi, so maybe he knew something that Nobu hadn’t.

He would walk beside Ryu, questioning his comrade, “So, what exactly is this mission that you wanted help with? Helping an old lady cross the street? Finding a lost puppy? Maybe delivering a parcel to a wise old professor that has high hopes for you? I don’t see us Genin getting any missions that are anything exciting or ‘top secret’. We mostly get the jobs that are tedious and that none of the other shinobi feel like wasting their time on.” Nobu would say this with a heavy heart. He had high hopes for his team and completing advanced missions for the good of the village and such, but instead he hadn’t heard from his team in some time and was only able to help the village in relatively minor ways.
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:19 pm
“Pretty good.” The short kid would say before commenting on Nobu’s comment. “Well it isn’t really a secret, I was just saying it so you’d listen.” He would cross his arms and nudge them behind his neck for support as he began to walk towards the gates. The thing about the money made him stop as he was about to turn through the alley.

“If we don’t have money how are we supposed to bury it?” He would then ask while handing the mission letter to Nobu. “Read that and tell me how to take the monster out. Monsters like going out to eat, right?” They probably do, but do they eat the same things as we do or do they eat us? Well nothings eating me or Nobu, I won’t let that happen.

“All of the mission details are in the letter. I just don’t understand what some of the words mean.” Stretching his arms out he would yawn, before bringing them back to their position above his head. “If we don’t have money we need to use another method to find the ryo digger, I guess.” The chuunin would start to walk again expecting that Nobu would read as they moved.
He thought we would be helping grandmothers and finding puppies, I wish dogs are awesome. So are grandmas they give me things. Thinking of what the last old person he’d talked to gave him the boy would remove a sucker from his pocket and pull off the wrapper putting the cover in the trash. He would place the item in his mouth, but pull it out quickly. “Eugh, sour apple. Needs flavor.” Bending over he would roll the sticky lollipop in the sand before placing the item back into his mouth. “Better.”

“Oh, by the way I’m not a genin. Genin don’t get S-rank missions.” He didn’t say his rank and he didn’t have a flak jacket to signify his rank yet, but they don’t make jacket sizes for kids. If Nobu looked at the top of the letter from the village it was addressed to Ryu Reinhard, Rank Chuunin. Luckily it said chuunin explaining the status of special genin was tough. It is like being able to handle situations without getting the recognition. Which was fine, Ryu wasn’t about power. In fact, he cared little for it, unless it was a power to protect his village.

WC: 400
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:43 pm
Requesting this to be void, I don't think we are going to finish this.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum