Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Cats? Oh My! Empty Cats? Oh My!

Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:04 pm
Mission Details:

Senshi frowned as he walked though the village heading towards the mission center. He had not been given a team yet, but he knew his father would want him to begin taking missions and earning his own pay. Plus he knew he would need to afford better equipment soon and his father refused to loan him any money to buy it. He hoped that there would be some Solo Missions for a new Genin available, he really wanted to buy a sword so he could begin practicing with it, not to mention more weapons so that he could progress in the specialty he had decided upon. Hopefully his Jounin Commander would be all right with his decision and if not then he would just have to acquiesce to the instructions of his superior. With these thoughts Senshi entered the mission building standing at rigid attention before the desk Chuunin that was handing the assignments outs. “Sir, Genin Kobayashi Senshi requesting a solo mission.” The Chuunin eyed the young, yet tall new Genin up for several seconds before reaching into the pile of D Ranks and pulling one out. “Genin Kobayashi, here it’s a capture mission. You need to complete it before the end of the day or else it will be marked as a failure.” Senshi nodded as he accepted the scroll, quickly placing right hand into a fist over his left shoulder before moving off. He finally had a mission, he was a real shinobi benefiting his village.

Once he stepped outside into the sunlight he stepped out of the way of other passer by’s and unrolled the mission scroll reading through it. Mrs. Uzumi Kazato in the merchant district had apparently accidentally allowed five of her cats out and they had not returned. She was requesting a shinobi to come and assist her in locating and returning them to her home. Nodding to himself Senshi set off at a light jog towards the address the missions scroll had mentions. Fourteen minuets later and he found himself outside the front door, raising his hand he knocked lightly on it awaiting the old lady to answer. He could hear the sounds of both the old lady moving inside and other cats that she apparently owned. A moment later she opened the door appraising him with old yet intelligent eyes. “Are you the shinobi that has been assigned to find my poor kittens?” Senshi blinked at her voice, he had not been expecting such a deep or crackly voice as she possessed. He mentally kicked himself for his rudeness in not immediately replying before straightening his back and nodding as authoritatively as he could. “Yes Uzumi-San. I am Genin Kobayashi Senshi, can you provide me with any additional information on the cats? Descriptions, places that you know they enjoy visiting, or anything else you can think of?”

The old woman started nodding and smiling as he spoke, “Yes, yes. I’ll grab the photos I have of them, but each one has a collar with my name on it, so that should also help. As for where they like to travel to usually the two nearby parks, and sometimes even as far as the training grounds to get in some hunting. Now wait here while I retrieve the photos.” Senshi nodded as she stepped back into her home, reaching into the pouch on his side he withdrew a small notepad and a pencil quickly writing down the information she had given him and the questions he had asked, intent on making sure he had good information recall for the report he would have to write later. Several moments later she returned to the door, holding out five sheets of paper that had pictures of the cats on them. “Here your are Genin-kun. I hope you can find them quickly I’m very worried about them, it isn’t usual that they are gone for this long.” Senshi nodded to her words before speaking, making sure to keep his voice calm and collected like they had taught them in the academy. “No need to worry ma’am, as a Shinobi of Kumogakure I will ensure your cats are returned to you safely before the day is out. Thank you for your time I will be by later as I collect them. Have a good morning.” With that he quickly braced to attention and offered the woman a slight dip of his head in respect before moving away from the door. He walked several blocks towards the nearest park before pausing in an alleyway to glance at the pictures.

Three of the cats were a mottled black and orange with gray markings everywhere. One was a black cat, and the final one was a horrendously ugly hairless cat that frankly made Senshi feel a slight shiver in his spine looking at it. Familiarizing himself with the photos for several moments he took note of how all the cats had on dark teal collars and a cats paw shaped identification tags attached. That would certainly assist him in quickly identifying the animals. Placing the photos back into his pouch he picked up the pace making sure to watch his surroundings as he went for the sign of any of the animals. Shortly after he had started moving he arrived at the closest park and start a grid search like they had been taught in the academy. It consisted of starting from one end of the park and moving in lines across it in search of whatever he was looking for. It was made easier by the fact that the area was mostly open so he could move through it quickly as he searched. He spent fifteen minuets moving up and down the park checking in pushes, up trees, and the playground equipment before he hit upon one of his targets. It was a black cat, that was wearing a collar and Senshi was pretty certain that the tag on it looked very similar to what the photos had. Taking a breath he started walking forwards a slowly and stealthily as he could, unfortunetly he wasn’t quite good enough with the silent step yet and the animal alerted onto his prescence.

Luckily it didn’t seem to mind him and only backed up a few times before he managed to dart forward and grab it quickly. As he did so he was surprised by a sudden yowl, and a mottled black and orange cat was suddenly in his face scratching at him. Senshi backed up quickly swiping his hand through the air to grip whatever was attacking him. After several small scratches he managed to close his hands around the thing and take a look at it. Frowning at the cat in his hands he was about to let it go before he examind it noticing that it had a blue collar on it. Checking the tag quickly he was relieved to see his employers name on the tag. Well even though he’d been attacked he was at least relieved that he had managed to find another of the creatures. Holding onto both of them Senshi set off towards the womans house to drop off the first two of his finds. He quickly arrived knocking on the door, and was unsuprised to see the woman answer it quickly. “Oh my goodness you do work fast don’t you Genin-kun! Thank you so much for finding two of my kitties, I do hope they didn’t hurt you too much.” Senshi nodded as he handed the two felines over, absentmindedly brushing some of the blood from his superficial face scratches off. “It was no problem ma’am, I’ll return as I find more.” Again he quickly braced to attention and gave a nod before heading back towards the park.

All ready he had been on this mission for just under an hour, he hoped it kept going quickly so that maybe he could take a second mission that day. Entering the park he began his search anew, but after thirty four minuets of searching he finally decided that their must be no other cats in the area. He turned and set off towards the other park she had mentioned, resolving only to head towards the training grounds if he couldn’t find them there. It was enroute to the park that he heard a distinctive meow coming from one of the alleyways. Quickly diverting he headed into the alleyway unsurprised to see several cats loitering around. About halfway up a building on a ledge however was where he noted his prize. Cat number three, another mottled black and orange cat was perched watching the others like a little lordling. Shaking his head at those thoughts Senshi quickly started up the side of the building using the Surface walking techniques to approach the cat. It eyed him suspiciously letting out a low hiss before suddenly jumping. Senshi pushed off the building quickly catching the cat mid air, with a mildly triumphant grin on his face. Cat number three, successfully captured. Deciding to continue to the park instead of immediately returning the cat he set off.

Once there his pattern of grid searching the area was renewed, though this time he was trying to move much faster than he had at the other park. Twenty minuets of searching later and Senshi was definitely ready to leave the park. As he turned to head back towards the employers house however he heard several voices, one of which was clearly saying ‘here kitty kitty’. Deciding that checking it out wouldn’t wasted too much time Senshi moved in their directions yet again practing the silent step to ensure that he could move as quietly as possible. He still was terrible at it but these were apparently civilians so he managed to approach them without them noticing. He could see two boys, trying to corner and capture what was clearly one of his targets. Frowning at the ugly hairless creature Senshi quickly tucked the cat he was holding under his arm pit and performed the hand seals to the Substitution technique. He quickly replaced himself with a rock sitting near the cat and as he appeared in a sudden puff of smoke he smirked quickly snatching the hairless cat up and juggling the other cat to his hand. With a slight nod to the two boys to acknowledge their stunned presence he turned and took off jogging with his two prizes.

It was quite the trek back towards his employers house but once he arrived she was as grateful as before, taking the cats from his hands quickly he was disgusted to note how she fawned over the creepy hairless one. Shaking his head Senshi set off towards the training grounds, It was already nearing noon and it would take him an hour to get to the training grounds to begin checking them. Once he arrived he was slightly out of breath and sweating, but immediately started in on the nearest grounds searching for his prey. As he passed under a tree a loud meow alerted him to a presence above him. Looking up Senshi frowned at the little creature that was snacking on a small sparrow. Shaking his head he began to walk up the tree moving as slow as possible so as not to disturb his prey. Thankfully this one seemed as docile as the first and let him approach it easily. Picking up the creature and verifying the tag was correct he started his run back to the villiage. Soon he’d be done and since it was already after lunch time he’d be able to grab some food after turning his mission in and then head off to get some training in for the day.

Senshi quickly arrived at his employers house, significantly more tired than when he had started, his light knock on the door was quickly answered. “Oh my is that my little Ishi-chan? You’ve found them all and so quickly. Thank you so much Genin-kun, you’ve really helped me out.” Senshi nodded handing over the las cat before positioning himself at rigid attention and responding with the same speal he had been taught in the academy. “Thank you, ma’am. Know that Kumogakure shinobi live to support our loyal residents. Should you ever find yourself in need again you only need to call on us and we will provide assistance. Have a good day, and I hope to see more missions from you in the future.” With that he turned and set off towards the academy, turning off to take a seat at a nearby resturaunt that served tepanyaki style. Getting a quick table he ordered lunch and water and then retrieved the paper he needed to fill out for his mission report quickly filling in all the blanks and his own narrative with as much detail over what had occurred during his mission. It was simple yet tedious work, he completed the form just as his food arrived, quickly scarfing it down before paying and leaving.

Time to turn in the mission and head to training, with this in mind moving at half his best speed he quickly arrived at the mission desk waiting until it was his turn to approach he braced to attention and placed both the mission scroll and his report on the table for the Chuuning. “Genin Kobayashi Senshi, reporting that Retrieval mission 4904 is completed, sir.” The Chuunin nodded before checking the contents of the scroll quickly and then skimming his report. Senshi remained at his rigid stance for several minuets, he could feel the sweat and his nervousness building the longer the Chuunin examined the report. “Good job, Genin. Your report is very thorough, you even included time hacks for everything. Keep up this work and I think you’ll do well. There’s really not enough time for you to take another mission, so I suggest you go get some training in.” Senshi nodded thanking the Chunnin for his time before placing his right hand of his left shoulder in fist and moving off to head to the training grounds. Maybe he could get in some good practice with the Silent Step technique so that he wouldn’t be so reliant on his speed to catch something next time.

----Complete.
Words: 2411
Request: Mission payment of 1000
200 words towards Silent Step learning
3 AP? (Not sure how much this warrants)

Also not sure if you rate stats for missions?
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Cats? Oh My! Empty Re: Cats? Oh My!

Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:26 pm

Could you please provide a link to this mission? <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:28 pm
D Rank Mission: Missing Pets

Sorry, I'll make sure to do so in the future
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:32 pm

Approved. You don't get any stats for missions below B rank but you do get 3 AP for a D rank mission. <3
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:51 pm

(Oh, just letting you know that Silent Steps is no longer a valid skill for v6. So no 200 words for that. <3)
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:43 pm
Damn.... I so wish I'd see this sooner X_X i wrote a whole 2000 word thing it all ready too. Hah I guesss that'll just become a training post in stealth then.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum