Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Drowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

The man with the straw hat  Empty The man with the straw hat

Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:32 pm
The desert... barren as it was had its oasis. And its terrifying results. Almost all voided of life. Yet save an wandering spot of blue with a straw hat, long cloak and eyepatch over what was a long since lost eye. The induvidual was  far from the home he called of leaves and forests.  The home had Mild temperatures. That is to say till the cold months arrive. 

Then there were the various animals and insects. The echosystem overall was more lively then what the being was used to. It was as apparent as his odd seemingly easily misplaced  self in the area. This was not his home. Nor was it truely his home unless of course ordered. Yet his duty was simple yet complex. To complete the next side of his life journey. Yet he could see it now why his next part would be here. 

Survival at its finest. Carrying light and even needing to adapt and adjust the body appropriately was in order. At least i know i can go quiet awhile with the unusual eviorment. What i needed was water. And self made prisions of water and the night as much as my chakra may provide. It may not be enough. The rations from the wilderness provided much. But where my need is most. Should be around here..... sonewhere....

Yen thought to himself as he scanned the area after a quuck swing of water. His strawhat provided adiquet protection of the sun. Yet the ground heat was one he could get used to in time. Yen spotted what would be if he was weak and exhuasted perhaps an mirage. But he was no fool of his mind as he noted the posts in the distance  of what would be the gates of the wind country. A ninja wouldnt be foolish enough to ignore the wall of chakra approaching the gate as yen had no fear with an open hospitible sensor. 

Yen slowed as he climbed the dunes and such as the hours went by. Studying the scenery. Familiarizing himself with the heat and such. By the time he arrived within 50 meters of the gate yen would  stop and wait at an respectful range allowing the shinobi to confirm an non hostile approach as he spoke up.

"Hail to any who may hear. May i speak a word?"

Yen would speak audibly as he would brush off his cloak from the sand. And tip his straw hat dumping some sand from it as he waited. Perhaps the others in the exam from konoha were in close tow? Either way. Yen waited till attended too. In his heart beliving that only the desperate and rugged merchants would seemingly travel to such a heated place. Or perhaps they adiquetly prepared and took desert traversing animals to traverse the challenging terrain.

(Yen waits. Any joninn exam applicants post )
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

The man with the straw hat  Empty Re: The man with the straw hat

Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:19 pm
the sun lowered towards the west as yen sat down after waiting for hours on end. a simple question forming in his mind as he kept in mind that the certainty of the objective was to arrive at the village. still exercising his mind once more as the wind died down to a quiet whisper. the temperature of the sand would not change immediately but certainly as the waning afternoon shifted ever slowly to night. yen remained steadfast. although confused with where the rest of the participants were he was certain they would arrive at some point soon.

perhaps they actually wore themselves out while traveling? i'm much slower then they are still im first to arrive. well i guess the tortoise does win the race sometimes.

yen thought humorously as he waited for attendance. simply at the same distance of 50 meters away from the gate at an non holistic and comfortable distance from the gate. nice and in view of everyone or anyone who would happen to pass by.
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:31 pm
Ryu watched while suppressing his chakra, there was a guy just standing out in the middle of the desert. After some time, it became boring. Is this guy going to approach the gates or what? "Hey! Creep! What are you doin?" A small kid wearing Suna's jacket would yell hoping the guy would respond back. 

The boy had met the leaf ninja at the gates, so he knew by the headband that this guy was from the leaf. He sure was being weird though, staying so far away. Was he expecting a welcoming comity. Just give him a lovely cactus as part of his visit. "Gates over here, I'll need ID and then I'll show you where the others are." He would move at 125 speed to the gates and be there when Yen arrived, if he decided he wanted to go inside.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:38 am
the long wait would be both agonizing yet in an eventual point of time someone finally came. The sound of a young boy would yell out to him, and yen would turn towards the boy as he approached unassumingly the boy was in fact much taller then yen so yen would in fact look up at the boy's eyes with a single eye and speak.

" it is a show of respect to keep a safe distance from the gate and allow the greeter's a reasonable amount of time to study and react to the visitor. Regardless the documents will do fine. and here they are. take your time to study them as you see fit."

yen would finish with a chuckle as he pulled out the required documents and such for entrance to the village. while boy would take his time to study the documents for well confirmation and such yen would casually pull out the nice wooden box with his ties and take care to refold and brush off any sand from the ties. Before carefully and gently refolding each tie and returning them to the box and putting the box back in his small sack.
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:36 pm
Ryu would take the papers and look over them as the man spoke. “Well if that is the case thank you for waiting and I am sorry I called you a creep.” Well, I have no clue what I’m actually looking for here, but it seems legit. The ninja remembered what his own passport looked like, this was rather similar. Maybe, if I ask a few questions and he gets them right I’ll let him in.

Looking at Yensung, the ninja would lower the papers. “I am Ryu Reinhard, I just need to ask a few questions to confirm who you are. If you can give me your name as written on this passport and date of birth, I’ll let you in.” If the man answered and answered correctly Ryu would hand the man back his papers and move to the side.

“Welcome to the hidden sand village, I hope you enjoy your stay.” The ninja would then make a shadow clone. “I would take you to your people myself, but I have gate duty. So, follow the shadow clone and he’ll take you to them.” He would smile before signaling the genin to open the gate fully for Yensung to enter.

(Allowing Yensung into village, if he answers questions correctly.)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:31 pm
Yen would look up mid folding his blue tie and awnsered casually as if talking over drinks. This being done as he completed  folding the renaining ties carefully. 

"Yensung Aburame, september 15th (whatever year its based on), age 17. chuninn of konohagure. Height flat 4 ft and weight 165, single yellow eye as of the eyepatch, but you can call me yen for short."

Yen would finish as he placed the tie box back inside his bag carefully and gingerly. With a tip of his hat yen would continue pass the young  boy as  he headed into the village, it was a shadow clone as it never really surprised him much on the progress of young induviduals.

Perhaps the boy was good enough to handle the duty? The thought was like the  sand. A single grain in an endless sea needless now was the time to take a quick moment to himself. Although uncertain of what would happen in the exams there was no turning back now. 

Yen strolled through the gates into the new villagr unfazed by the diffrence yet still interested to take what the village would offer.

Now then... what shall we do first...

Yen thought as he followed the clone through the village.

(Stroll into suna, exit)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:02 am

Approved <3
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:39 am
The clone would move at a pace the other ninja could keep up with. Once, in front of the building the other leaf ninja were staying at the clone would stop. "The others should be inside or out doing whatever, if you talk to the reception person they should give you a room.  I need to go tell the Kazekage of your arrival."

With the body flicker the kid would zoom off towards the kazekage's place. Once, there the ninja would walk of to the desk of Suki. "Hey, Suki would you tell the Kazekage another leaf ninja has just shown up his name is Yensung Aburame. Thanks." She would nod and the clone would disperse in a cloud of smoke.

(Exit)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:58 am