Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kamina Uzamaki
Kamina Uzamaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Leaf Gale Empty Leaf Gale

Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:22 pm
Kamina was practicing his kicks at a practice log and was getting very intense. He kicked and kicked expecting to do some serious damage to the log hut only hurt his leg. He had learned a lot of taijutsu skills and wanted to learn more hand to hand combat was one of his weaknesses and he admitted it. He wanted to improve on that and if it meant beating his legs until they were sore then let it be. Ryden hadn't shown up yet so he had decided to practice by himself and he kept at it as many vicious kicks as he could keep up. But eventually he stuck the log and his leg exploded with pain and he fell down. He clutched his leg and noticed Ryden standing close to him “that isn't going to accomplish anything you know”. Get up he said bluntly and Kamina obeyed and as soon as he got up his leg was seeped and sent him flying. Kamina didn't realize what had happened and as soon as he realize what Ryden did he looked at him and charged. This battle they had was nothing different than anything else they had done and ended the same way it always did with Kamina on his back in pain. Kamina struggled to get up and then went all out using Leaf whirlwind and a succession of licks followed but what surprised him was how easily Ryden dodged every single one and as soon as Kaminas foot. Touched the ground Ryden hit a leg sweep that sent him flying. kamina fell down and struggled to get up he wasn't going to give up that easy he kept at it. Not giving up an inch he was going to test his taijutsu skills and push his body to the max. He tried to do that leg sweep Ryden did but it didn't work and merely knocked Ryden back. How did you do that he asked. Ryden looked at him smilingly “it's a secret taijutsu technique only used by the best of the best”. “I don't think I can teach a mere child” Ryden knew Kamina hated being called a kid and now had something to prove. So he set out sparring and at every opportunity Kamina would try the Leaf Gale he would try to knock off Ryden as hard as he can. Leaf Gale was something he instantly felt he needed the ability to knock off someone like that was something that appealed. Ryden noticed one problem he was having with the technique “you need to push your speed to the absolute limit and do it as quick as you can”. This didn't hell Kamina at all as he was pushing his speed to the absolute limit. He didn't know what he was doing wrong so they continued and he tried Leaf whirlwind and he did it perfectly only problem was that Ryden could anticipate the attack as it was happening and he couldn't properly do the Leaf Gale. So they were stuck in a cycle that didn't benefit Kamina so Ryden got tired of it and stopped him. “This isn't going anywhere so let's stop” Kamina was defeated there's no way Ryden was giving up on him. “No way I still need to learn Leaf Gale”. And you will just not like this. Kamina stopped “what do you mean” Ryden stood tall I want you to try and knock me down with a leg sweep. Kamina stood there for a while knowing Ryden there was probably some sort of trick involved. He sized him up and down and got ready and tried to sweep the leg and as soon as his foot made contact with Rydens back legs he felt pain. It was like hitting a brick wall there was no way what he felt was true. He looked at Ryden and was dumbfounded “how did you do that”. And Ryden looked perplexed “do what” Kinda sighed and tried again but the result was the same. “I placed all my chakra into my lower legs a normal leg sweep isn't going to take me down you'll have to use Leaf Gale. So that was the catch he thought Ryden was openly challenging him to knock him down and he knew Kinda would accept. So they set at it Ryden being the immovable Object and Kamina being the irresistible force a battle old as time itself. Kamina pushed his body to the absolute limit wanting to knock his mentor over this was a battle of pride. And Kamina was as prideful as they come and as he struggled with the pain Ryden felt bad but knew this in hindsight would help his Protege more than he knew. He wanted to be knocked down and Kamina wanted to do the same leg sweep after sweep in an attempt to take him out. And them eventually he decided to change it up he leaped up and jumped with a series of high and low licks as a feint to finally finish with the leaf whirlwind. And as he was expecting the last kick Kamina dropped down suddenly and seeped his leg. And this time Ryden realized he forgot to put chakra in his legs and quickly did that but it did absolutely nothing because Ryden was thrown across the field with an absolutely vicious leg sweep better known as the Leaf Gale. And as Ryden got up he saw Kamina above him who offered him a hand which he graciously took. Looks like you could do this after all huh Ryden said and Kamina smiled yeah I guess. He couldn't believe how fast he was and how powerful his attack was. He was so proud of himself he wanted to do it all over again but he daunted his leg could take the pain as evident by the limp he walked with after their grueling training session. But he knew it was all worth it for this new technique he felt confident in his ability to fight and was willing to test this out on anybody although maybe not now.

--Exit--
Word Count 1021
Requesting Leaf Gale
Requesting 5 stat points
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure