Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryWed May 08, 2024 1:09 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

From the brink of death - Page 2 Empty Re: From the brink of death

Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:55 pm
"I don't know what else to tell you my friend, everything I have will also be yours. We will take everything worth anything from everyone and bring the world back to the beginning before all things existed. I know if it us, we will be able to fulfill this goal entirely."

He waited to see if Maku would reply positively or negatively. He was still prepared to attack his friend if the occasion called for such a thing. He refused the seat, the world did warp but his stance stayed one of a standing and ready position as he hoped his friend would come on his own accord.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

From the brink of death - Page 2 Empty Re: From the brink of death

Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:41 pm
"You really are a cunt."  Maku would say taking a large drink, emptying the glass. The warmth filled his body.  Waving his hand the door that would lead him to death was swallowed in darkness, before being lifted upwards.  It would seem to disappear to Youka into the rafters.  In reality it had taken residence in one of the rooms upstairs.  It remained open, it remained there waiting for Maku some day.  He had 10 years to enter the door after all, he had given himself that.

"Fine, but so help me if its not as you say.  I'll kill you myself, and take you with me..."  He said deadly serious.  Standing he stepped towards the door Youka had came through.  He supposed he was back in it for round two.  Round two of life, an attempt to get back to what he had started.  There was no stopping it, there were no longer limits.

No village would be safe, no secret he wouldn't claim.  It was all Youka fault, but the world would pay.  Even as these thoughts clinger through his mind a familiar impish grin graced his lips.  A look he had almost lost sans when he spoke and annoyed Akihana.  "Well lover, time for round two......lets have some foreplay before the main course.  Thanks darling...."  With that he would step through the door, and cause discord to force Youka out.  

When Youka entered the forest or wherever he had used the key there would be no sign of Maku.  He had gone from kumo.  First stop was stealing his cloak and sword back.  He left a note for den saying sorry he had just been kidding so the stuff was totally still his.  He also had to resize the damn thing, figures brothers always dicking around with other brothers stuff.  He would return to kumo shortly after, though now the suppression mask was tightly strapped to his head.  All traces of his chakra signature gone.  He'd make himself known, in due time.

Exit
(For those who care, this does not stop the events of the topic with echo.  Maku will still go to hell, he will still die.  In that topic he died hundreds of years in the future, so this is merely a timeline of him coming back.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum