Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

From the brink of death Empty From the brink of death

Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:38 am
This had been a long time coming, something that he didn't want to truly believe was capable of happening. Yet everyone had told him that it was the truth so far, that his best friend had decided to leave this world on his own terms. The thought of Maku doing something so selfish without giving him so much as a personal good bye struck a chord inside Mortarions hearts and forced rage to his face. in his hand he held a key that was meant to open up a door to where his friend now resided or so the letter had depicted. A click comes from his tongue as he rubs it against his teeth drawing in a breath of air before speaking to no one in particular.

"You're a fool if you think I won't drag you back from wherever you think you can make your resting grounds. I'm not dead yet and I refuse to let you take the easy way out."

The kage allows his chakra to pour from his being, the dark, heavy power seeping even into the tree's warping their design to something much more cruel than what they already were. Stabbing the key into the air in front of him a light echoed from the ethereal plane forming the entrance of a door made from light. Walking through the door letting out a small sigh he found himself in a void room of sorts. In the distance a male was walking off on his own. He spoke loudly, almost screaming at the visage.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?"

The whole time his steps hastened to catch up to the one he had called friend for so long.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

From the brink of death Empty Re: From the brink of death

Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:48 am
The voice interpret his quite revery.  It was a voice he had not heard in a long time, and was beginning to think he would never hear again.  His time here was always so confusing.  Time didn't work the same, and because of that it had caused him to half the time thinking he was going mad.  Which was possibly true, but that was neither here or there, or even over yonder.  It simply was.  Turning he saw his friend, who if it was possible looked uglier than he used to.  Poor Youka, he never cared about his looks.  Perhaps he had simply given up after years of time with being his second best.

"O hi Youka, I thought you weren't even gonna come, so sad..."  He said clucking and watching Youka come closer.  His hands moved onto his hips and he stood there as the figure hurtled towards him.  He had no fear, why would Youka attack him.  Even if he did, he was in his realm, there was no safer place to be.

The world around them halted.  Before it had been crumbling seemingly coming apart, a picture of Armageddon.  Now however with this development Maku's own focus on the destruction halted and thus the realm followed suit.  Youka didn't look like someone who was prepared to step through the door that Maku had turned from, what could that priest be up to today..
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:08 am
Being a good distance away still from his friend as he spoke to him the kage couldn't believe the audacity that Maku had to handle this situation as if it was just another day. Swiping his right arm out in a hook motion a chakra arm of his bijuu formed sweeping in at high speed. There were no walls to this place that he could see, so he hoped his friend would go careening off into the distance for all eternity for leaving him.

"Of course I came, you bastard. I'm coming to take you from this place, you don't get to have a happy ending, not yet."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:24 am
Maku smiled as Youka launched some kind of new attack.  He hadn't seen this before, clearly his friend had been training while he had been going stale.  This was interesting, probably the most interesting thing he had seen in awhile.  His eyes swirled from blue to red and black.  Even while a golden skeleton erupted from behind him.  Crackling with golden fire, one of the skeletal arms lashed out grabbing the bijuu arm and forcing it off path into the ground.  This caused a fissure to erupt, a the resounding crack almost deafening.

"Happy, this is hardly happy."  Maku stated, his left hand moving up to his chin in a mocking thinking gesture.  As he did the skeleton above followed suit as its other arm held the bijuu arm at bay.  "It's been lonely and boring, just not sure what other options there are old friend."  He said with a sigh, the skeleton making the same motion.  It's jaw bone opening with a sigh without breath.

He kept watching his friend move towards him.  Still no motion of dodging.  Which wasn't really out of the ordinary for him, lately he had taken to standing his ground with less fear.  Drag him out of here?  That sounded like a fun game.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:43 am
It was indeed Maku, that defensive monstrosity was something no one else could make. he was sure there were others,but this one was of Maku's own design. Mortarions path still stayed the same as to reach his friend, his visage taking on the form of pure purple chakra coating his body in a cloak taking o the form of his same black robes.

Another hand formed from the one already grabbed attempting to grab his friend through the susanoo. Raising his left arm, tendrils poured forth just like old times, they served to form a makeshift net to wrap Maku in containing him. He gritted his teeth as he heard Maku utter such selfish words about his disappearance.

"You have tons of options you fucking idiot, stop with the melancholy and come back with me now through this door. You and I are not done yet."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:02 pm
The skeleton turned and bent down biting ahold of the second arm, the other arm shot off straight toward the webbing.  Once it was in the middle of it, Maku began to spin on his heel.  As he did the elbow jutted and the arm twisted.  This caused all the arms to begin to get wrapped around the skeleton, including pulling the second arm around the skeletons neck.  This spinning continued for a second or two, drawing out the max length of the arms until the skeleton was almost more purple than gold.  

Once he stopped Youka was fairly close, which only lasted a second.  Maku seemed to take a step towards him only to appear 15 meters behind him turning on his heel, to once again face his old friend.  The gold skeleton vanishing without Maku beneath it to keep it corporeal, leaving a glob of purple energy uselessly hanging in the sky.

"What else is there to do Youka, I mean really?  Echo is dead, villages lay in rubble.  What's the goal, the end game, where is the thrill?"  He said waiting for Youka to turn.  He was back to just being Maku, not having even tapped into the reality that surrounded them.  Though it still was motionless, the destruction having totally stopped.  It was as if time had completely stopped, waiting for the outcome of this conversation.  

"Not trying to be dramatic here old boy, but I mean, just not useful anymore."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:20 pm
It was just like his friend to have a way to nullify everything he did with a flair for the eccentric. He allowed the cloak to dissipate as Maku's protection did the same bringing them closer together. He smiled looking directly in his friends face for the first time in forever. A smile appeared on his face as he spoke to his friend once more.

"The world, Maku, we are going to change it completely. This time, the right way and by force if we have to. We had a vision and we're going to make it come true this time. Once it's realized, we can both return to nothing."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:48 pm
"How are we going to do that?  What is there left to change Youka.  That's what I'm asking? Is the world any different, does it even know our names?"  He would say, the smile fading a little.  They had done so much, yet he hadn't really seen any changes, he didn't feel any different.  He didn't want to leave his friend, but he needed something.  His whole life had been driven to get to where he was today, and nowhere he found it not the place he wanted to be.

It's a very difficult concept having what you want only to find it unsatisfying.  This was Maku, always searching for more, but when there was little else to get he found his souls hungry for nutrients that couldn't be found.  "Youka.......what is it your going to do?  What is it we are building, a sandcastle to be blown over?  What is it you've done now that makes it different from when I left?!"  His last word was more emotional than he had used in some time.  All this though had got his blood boiling, a spark that hadn't been seen in months.

At his voice the universe shuttered.  The floating stones banged into each other shattering.  "Look at what I can do here, is the world better!" He yelled, and as he did discord halted its destruction.  He exuded all his chakra, his body practically crackling with the energies being forced out.  Around them the world changed, it completely went back to its upside down ways.  Then it flashed village after village, moment after moment of their life before returning to the restaurant it normally was when He sought it's solitude.  Pulling a chair he sat down.  Behind him the door back to the world, in front of him the door to death.  
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:50 pm
He mused his answer to his friend before speaking confidently back at him. His words unflinching just as his body through the changes of the realm they were in. He spoke even as his friend showed their adventures and successes.

"While you've left me to my own devices, I've made alliances and seek to further my control on the world we live in. I'm going to collect every bit of power this world has and destroy it all, including myself. To do that, I'll need your help along with my villagers. I'm...we're going to reset the world officially."

He paused wondering if any of his words were reaching his long time friend before speaking once more.

"You left before we could do anything else, yes we reached as high as we could go at the time, but now I see that there is much more to do and only we can do it. So come with me, let us reforge the norm once more to our standards and march to our own drum."

Should Maku refuse, the kage had already prepared the plague in his body to expand at a rather fast rate to break down anything in the realm. He'd heal Maku once they were out of here, but force might be the only way to ensure Maku came.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:19 pm
Sighing outwardly Maku looked unconvinced.  It all sounded good, but was it real?  Were they actually going to do it?  Resetting the world though, that was a ring he could dance to.  It made sense, to send everything back to square one.  What better stage to step onto than a blank canvas were every day was a great adventure.  He rolled his eyes and grabbed at air, only to have a glass full of a deep amber liquid appear, two perfectly sphere ice cubes floating inside it.

"If......if I was to go along with it.  Give me some better steps than that priesty beasty.  I need more than that, you have to understand.  And for goodness sake sit down."  He would say waving his hand.  At this the entire world shifted.  He couldn't directly manipulate a person but he completely turned the world around to position him in a chair. 

Behind Youka the door that led to death started to fade just slightly.  It was still there, but the energy that made it up clearly had taken a hit.  "What can you even give me to help with this..... If I was interested."  He would say swirling his cup and taking another drink.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum