Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

E-Rank Cleaning the Sand

+2
Rin Togakawa
Torikabuto_Haru
6 posters
Go down
Torikabuto_Haru
Torikabuto_Haru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 700

E-Rank Cleaning the Sand Empty E-Rank Cleaning the Sand

Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:26 am
Clean up that damn sand

Haru had agreed to meet with Ren and some of the other genin to help clean the village up a little, similarly to the cleaning of the monument haru set off early with a broom and had begun sweeping away the obvious and heavy build ups of sand from the main paths in the center of the village before it got too busy. Despite his precautions the center of the village was never truly empty and a few shopkeepers had already begun asking him to sweep their shop and a few heated arguments had broken out between them. Haru sighed as he looked around and saw no sign of the other genin and hoped that they would show up soon. "I will start with that shop and work round each one in a clockwise direction so just be patient and wait your turn please. More help should be arriving soon and then we should be able to get the roads and shops cleared quite quickly." For today at least. The build up of sand was a constant problem for the village with requests being made every few weeks though it was common for missions only to be issued once they reached a certain amount of complaints. haru wondered why the villagers simply didn't clean their own shops and allow the genin that frequently accept these kinds of missions to simply clear the roads. Haru was creating small piles of sand just off the main road, once the heavy build ups were cleared he began shoveling the sand into sacks and stacked them in from of a  nearby storage storage building.

[277]

Last edited by Torikabuto_Haru on Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

E-Rank Cleaning the Sand Empty Re: E-Rank Cleaning the Sand

Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:54 am
Ren was sitting in a nearby cafe drinking a soothing cup of tea as he watched the sunrise, It wasn't often that he took the time off from studying and managing the academy, and the recent takeover of the Tengakure factory had made what little time he had all the more precious, even so today he had managed to justify the break; Ren was after all getting paid for his being here. Taking a long sip of his tea he smiled and went back to reading the pile of paperwork and notes he had brought with him, pages after pages of students, graduates and training requests had been all he'd read for the past week and the stress of it was starting to show, that was the real reason Ren had said he would handle the genin on this mission. Ren sighed and put down the papers before reaching into his jacket pocket and pulled out his training journal, 'How long has it been since I reviewed what I'd learned about the telepathy seal' Ren thought to himself before opening the book and giving it a once-over... 'By Xyxer, your kidding me' He thought to himself as he realised that two of the pages had been stuck together. Giving the hidden page a quick read Ren realised he'd just been missing a basic foundation seal to provide the technique with a failsafe switch, a few hand signs and a brief seal later Ren had a seal placed on his left thigh. 'Now I just need to test the thing, good thing theres some students coming' He thought to himself

As Ren sat their he saw Haru Torikabuto, one of his ex-students and current charges meander into the square and begin sweeping up some of the sand that scattered the area. Ren smiled at the boy, an Idea coming to mind. "Haru, here nice and early, good job! I'm naming you squad leader for this mission, I want you to co-ordinate the rest of the genin when they get here." Placing his hand on the boy's shoulder another telepathy seal would appear, Ren's words then telepathically flowing into the boy's mind. 'If you need any advice just think it towards me and I'll reply' Ren would say before walking off to watch how the boy did on the mission.
Torikabuto_Haru
Torikabuto_Haru
Citizen

Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:15 am
Haru was slightly taken aback by the temporary promotion of squad leader, even if the mission barely required any leadership or responsibility it felt good to have earned it by merit of being punctual if nothing else. He received the seal and heard Ren's voice in his head as he spotted a small figure which focused into Azure. he waited for Azure to get closer before calling out to him. "You here for the cleaning job? grab a broom and start sweeping the nearby shops out, I'l collect whatever you brush out." Haru lowered his voice when they were closer and spoke in a slightly hushed tone "Sensei is around here somewhere as well so if you do a good job you might get some brownie points. is your sister turning up as well?"

[138]
Uten Azure Hozuki
Uten Azure Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:00 pm
Azure wasn't too sure as to why Haru had to be in charge for this as he didn't know Ren all that well (Wish I could be in charge.) he told himself as he walked pass Haru "When I asked her to come she said something about making pain be her something." he said scratching the side of his mouth with his index finger with a smile. He took a broom and started sweeping the floor like a mad man "This is fun I guess." he said as he moved on to the next shop down the road "This is gonna take a sec to clean." he said aloud as he looked at the old dirty shop that looked like the owner never took the time to really clean in years (Well I have my work cut out for me don't I.) he said with a slightly frightened look on his face.
Hinoki Hyūga
Hinoki Hyūga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2500

Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:43 pm
Hinoki was lazily sweeping the streets, dressed in his usual set of clothes, yet a yellow aura surrounded him and even though his glasses hid it, his eyes were completely white, both side effects of the new Taijutsu he was under effect of. He was covered from head to toe in sweat, and with broom in one hand and a half dozen full sacks slung over his shoulders, he slowly made his way cleaning up sand. Having woke up early once again for no good reason, he decided to put some more effort into lining his pockets and start refining the first breathing stage of the Seven Heavens Breathing Method. He quickly signed up for another “quick” E-Rank which turned out to be the most boring of them all yet and exhausting of them all, even with his new Jutsu enhancing him albeit stressing his body even more as it was not accustomed to such a power boost. “Well, at least I’m getting paid” he consoled himself as Haru made his way into his Rose tinted vision. Signaling him over to come over the shade of a tree, Hinoki dropped the sack off his shoulders and slid down the trunk of the tree.

He took off his glasses to clean the lenses from sweat and sand, just in time for Haru to see his eyes going back from pure white to the normal dark brown eyes; at the same time the yellow shimmering fading off. Putting his glasses back on and taking out a tin box from his pocket, Hinoki looked up at Haru breathlessly and said “I have been *puff* cleaning that side of Kiri *puff* for nearly two hours and filled 6 sacks of that damn sand, You can *puff* focus on the rest of the city *puff*”. As he was saying these words, he pulled out various things from his tin box and rolled up a cigarette with them, a vice he was falling a lot into after he became a genin. Striking a match and lighting the cigarette, he took it all in and slowly regained his breath. “Not even my new Jutsu was enough to save me from all this exhaustion and it’s not even sunny. It never fucking is. I think my job is done here.” Hinoki said as he took a puff too deep and coughed it out, a show of his inexperience to this new vice. He then slowly closed his eyes and started slowly drifting into a comfortable nap, breathing out small puffs of smokes as he left Haru to do his own part of the work.

[430]
Torikabuto_Haru
Torikabuto_Haru
Citizen

Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:20 pm
Haru had cleared the main roads and Azure appeared to have nearly finished sweeping out the nearby shops when he was surprised to see Hinoki appear sweating and out off breath. At first Haru assumed he had ran because he was late but in truth it seemed that Hinoki had been cleaning a different area of the village. "Sure take it easy, i'm heading back up to to the missions board so i'l let them know you were part of the team.". Haru left Azure to finish up with the shops before heading over to where Hinoki had worked and was happy to see it was clean and the bags of sand were stacked neatly though whether by Hinoki or the villager sit was unclear. haru decided to try and send a telepathic message to Ren before returning to Azure and heading back to the mission board. Umm is this how it works? Anyway, looks like we are done for the day Sensei. Hinoki has done some good cleaning a couple of streets over. im going ot hand in the mission. uh message end.

[Exit]
[Mission complete, claiming 500 ryo]
[TWC: 603]

Last edited by Torikabuto_Haru on Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:02 pm

I'll need your full word count, Haru. <3
Torikabuto_Haru
Torikabuto_Haru
Citizen

Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:33 pm
edited
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:50 pm
Having watched the students go about their day Ren smiled as Haru took charge of things, but it wasn't long before his smile turned to a scowl as the hyuga boy slacked off after barely doing any work. Ren took note of his laziness before turning to leave, keeping in mind that he would recommend the other boys get a bonus and the slob's pay was docked.

[Exit]
[TWC: 438]
[Claiming Mission rewards and Telepathy seal (Have 3700 WC towards it already)]
Hinoki Hyūga
Hinoki Hyūga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2500

Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:33 am
Hinoki lay under the tree, completely covered in sweat and all of limbs felt sore. He was a long way from even mastering the first breath of his new Jutsu. Well, now all he needed to do was to punch in his Mission report and then go take a good nap in the bath. He put his tin box back into his pocket, shakily got up with the help of the tree and made his way towards the Administrative building.

[End]
[430+80] = [510]
[Mission Reward: 500 ryo]
[E Rank Bonus: 1 AP]
Started Training for Seven Heavens Breathing Method [C Rank] (510/2000)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum