Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Ichirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

For Nea Empty For Nea

Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:27 pm
So that was it, eh? It was not much of an exit, and maybe he could have left it off in a better way. However, there was someone that he wanted more than anything else. He owed everything to her, and now she needed him. There was no way the Kage would understand if an Akari was allowed to see it, and Haruki needed to leave. He knew what he was risking by doing this. Eventually, he will be an outcast. Or perhaps, just not allowed to enter back in. Fine by him, he wanted Nea. And after that, he can make a living on his own. The Yuuri twins set him off with a few good things, and his mother gave him a lot of tricks that will help him out. With his 125 speed, he should be able to make a good run. So that was it, eh? It was nothing dramatic, it was just him saving a family member. So he would click his wheels to the ground one last time on the concrete ground. It looksed normal, because he would be so energetic. However, this smile on his face was not so sincere. Now a healthy dose of worry had been injected and flowing through his blood. They noticed nothing, and he would make it to the village gates needed to make his escape. It was time to get out of here, he did not want anything to do with the area where his motherly-figure had been kidnapped. The Akari child was just worried for her. He may not be reliant on her, but there was no need for her to pay because of his bloodline. And so... He made his attempt.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

For Nea Empty Re: For Nea

Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:52 pm
So here they were. A certain male standing in front of the gates because of two reasons. One had been because he had been waiting for a letter from Konoha- Reasonable. The second? Well nothing else had been going on for him so here he had been standing at the sandy gates observing the way Suna nin had took turns guarding their home. While not an active participate in checking people as they came and went, he did look proactively for any troubles more specifically from the perspective of the inside of the village. His lavender eyes watched anything coming towards the gate that seemed unreasonable and for a spell there was nothing. Not until the boy came.

His eyes could make clear of the male starting to speed towards the gates (Half speed rules yo) and at first he wondered what the rush had been. It was after a moment that Kasuga, the Wandering Konoha nin stepped right into the path of the ninja whether he moved or not and stood there, his left hand in the depths of his pockets and the right dangling just in cast. The closer the boy came to the gates the further his hand moved before his right palm would be outstretched saying "stop" essentially. Since he had been a guest he would simply hail the kid down and ask him some questions before letting the guards take care of the rest. Now he waited.

[stopping exit]
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:32 pm
There were a few approaches that Haruki could take at this point. One was just too straight up continue moving without acknowledging the presence of the one trying to stop him. If that quirked his eyes, then so be it. But Nea, no... He could not let her go so quickly. And this was far too risky as it was, maybe if he were just able to convince this person... But how... The letter was no longer with him. Haruki was damn out of luck without any evidence. His word was going to have to settle, and he hoped to make his point clear so that it was convincing enough. However, the wording was going to have to be subtle and gentle. Say the one who was watching him were still around... If he spilled the beans, it was over for him and Nea. Can we make this quick? I need to go, quickly. The Akari would explain before then placing his hands in his pockets. There was technically not a set of time, so if he were able to cooperate with this person... Maybe, just maybe, he would be able to explain his way out of it. Someone wants me, and they held a bit of an incentive over me if I don't comply. It's nothing that will involve the village, and I'd rather not have this end up involving others.

[Currently complying, but insisting. Also, Missing-Nin can do that? x3]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:25 pm
[Wanderer. Not Missing Nin]

Rush? What could have been that important that the male was going to blatantly rush out of the village? Well he was about to find out," Depends on if you answer these questions correctly," yeah that was how he wanted this to play out. Sliding his left hand out of his pocket, he allowed his right to drop only slightly as he listened, thought over, and then came up with his response. A ransom of sorts though the legitimacy of this was in the air because he would have at least notified someone of higher power. Interesting. Shaking his head he nodded back towards the village and continued looking at the male," Unless you have written papers by the Kazekage, can't exactly let you outta the village. Security risks and all that y'know? So just turn around, get the proper paperwork and then rush on out alright?," more of a warning than others, he knew not to get violent less he incurred...certain ramifications afterwards.
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:44 pm
If Haru had to choose a spirit animal, he would probably be a Tanuki. They often were prideful and happy, so full of life and willing to get their paws dirty. They also cared for every member of their family, and being the stubborn child he was, he would make a model Tanuki. "How can I do that? The letter is gone now! I was put to sleep with it! Heck, I still feel it tingle in me from the paralysis! If you have Medical abilities' feel my bloodflow and see if you can locate the abnormal behavior. That is the best evidence I have for you and the Kage." Another thing about the Tanuki was that they tend to be annoying. But they dont lie.

[Mobile post, insisting]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:51 pm
"So here is my suggestion. Go to your Kage, speak with him and obtain permission and help. This is kind of getting redundant and i'm being nice. Now please be a good shinobi and go home. If there is something you need help with ask a jounin," that was his last moment of being nice and with his right hand he motioned for the guards to come closer. As he continued to look at the male he knew that something felt off about this but just in case he prepared for the worse," I'm sure the Kazekage does not want his shinobi running off out of the village without notifying him, so if you could follow protocol that would be lovely."
Jaytori Aburame
Jaytori Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:26 pm
The Jounin had been watching the interaction between the wanderer and the Genin for long enough. It was obvious that the man had good intentions in stopping this boy from leaving the village, he made good points and reasoning that the kid should have understood. Unfortunately it didn't look like he was going to listen. With a sigh, Jaytori decided it was time for him to step in. He quickly created a shadow clone who would dart around to stop in the Genin's path leading away from the village. "Listen to the wanderer kid. If this is actually a kidnapping matter, then you should have told informed the Kazekage. Lord Koroshi would never let you go through this on your own. You know you aren't allowed to leave the village without proper documentation anyway. Just come back with me and we can take care of this the right way." the clone would say, not unkindly, but still with an air of authority.

Meanwhile, the real Jaytori would have positioned himself behind the boy. Idealistically this would be handled without the need for violence, but the Jounin was prepared to take the boy back by force if necessary.
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:54 pm
At this rate, the whole village would probably come after him. One child, they wanted himto stay. While they did care for his safety Haruki has not once left the borders for any other reason. ANd now that he is, that was a very important one. Of course they don't believe him... Fine then... Cold-toned, his shine in his eyes disappearing for the first time. The frown on his face being peculiar, since it has not yet been shown. A shade over his eyes would show as well, this matter was serious. Nea was out there, and his life was the last thing that he could care less about if she was not there for him. Oh well, time for him to get out of there... And so he would rollerblade out of the scene and back into the village for the moment. All he could do at this point was pray that he'd be given a second way to get Nea.

[Escape foiled]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum