Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Sages of Different Paths - Page 2 Empty Re: Sages of Different Paths

Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:57 am
“Most of the time when I start to overflow with nature energy I can reign it in, with prayer or by letting a little out. Like activating a basic transformation that covers half of my body, but keeps my mind the same.” Den’s idea was seemed to be some kind of experiment where he was going to force nature energy into Kyousuke’s body, he had never seen someone else use or take energy. The jounin’s hypothesis was that the energy would filter and along with an increase in stamina his mind would succumb to the additional pressure. Maybe the energy wouldn’t affect him at all and he would feel normal or maybe he would become a tree or something.

After Kyousuke thought for a moment he realized he had not answered the question. “I have not lost control recently due to overflows of energy. The last time for that was maybe a few years ago before Hoshi was made into a village.” Indeed, it had been a while. Losing control wasn’t something that happened as often as giving it up. You give into the pressure, letting all of it go as the energy flows through the body like a drug. It is something you do and do not want, you don’t want to hurt others but you want the feeling of release that comes when all of the pressure is gone. Like a good morning pee or something akin to it.

“I am willing; to test whatever you have in mind out. Maybe it can be of benefit to myself and someone else in the future.” The jounin said as he talked to Den, readying for whatever test were to come his way. Maybe it included a series of needles and irregular tests, but hopefully by the end Kyousuke would no longer be a danger to others. That in itself was worth all of it.

WC: 315
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:17 am
Den kept mental notes of what Kyousuke said, he was getting a better idea of how much control the Sage Transformation user had as their conversation continued.

"Let's begin then. We can perform the test here, when I helped built the academy I made sections of it with a jutsu of mine so even if you were to somehow lose control I don't believe you'd be able to break out of this room. If you'd prefer somewhere a bit more private however I do have a lab I could take us to with a space time technique of mine." There weren't to many people in the academy, but if Kyousuke did lose control someone might hear any commotion that was caused.

Den would stand up as he spoke. If Kyousuke expressed interest in performing the test somewhere else Den would extend his hand and explain that in order to use the technique to get to the lab he needed physical contact.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:38 am
Start inside the academy? This room is durable, huh? That is good to know. How strong could the walls be though, Kyousuke had to wonder.  The jounin didn’t want to do the testing within the academy, if there was another option.

Kyousuke would take the hand ready to begin the test in a more isolated spot. Hopefully, I don’t break his stuff. At least here there are witnesses. The Jugo thought as he awaited to mass shift to a new location.

WC: 81
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:36 pm
After a few moments the two would disappear in a flash of white light, their chakra presences disappearing from the world Kyousuke knew.

They'd reappear in a field of unnaturally green grass outside of a building that was simply shaped like a rectangular prism. Kyousuke might notice the air felt cleaner all of the sudden as well.

As the two appeared in the field Den decided they'd start the test now. If Kyousuke was expecting the injection of nature energy he might have an easier time controlling his transformation compared to if Den surprised him. He wanted to see just how much control Kyousuke had over himself, he trusted the Jounins word but the Hogokage still had to test the shinobi to be sure.

Despite wanting to test him Den only transferred a single stack of nature energy into Kyousuke's body. The Sage Transformation user would likely feel the energy travel from the Hogokage's hand into his. The experience would be more painful then Kyousuke was used to. His skin on his arm would harden in a way similiar to his transformation but his muscles would be temporarily damaged by the overflow of energy, reducing his speed and making him weaker as well. Whether or not the energy would have any effect on Kyousuke's bloodline the Hogokage didn't know but he was prepared to find out.

Kokou had continued in his efforts to gather energy. When Den transferred a stack to Kyousuke the bijuu gathered another and stored it within Den's body.

-75 for Sanct Teleport
-15 for Sage Art: Energy Transfer
+5 from Sage transformation
Net 85 AP lost

5/20 towards Nexus of Energy
3 Nature Energy stacks stored in Kokou

Energy transfer power: 105
If it isn't resisted Kyousuke's health is increased by 15, speed and strength are reduced by 20. This lasts for 5 posts.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:33 am
The teleportation was quick as a bright light entered his pupil’s and he now stood within a field of grass. I thought we were going to a lab? Maybe it is inside of the building. With the freshness of the air he could tell that they were likely not near any big cities and from the looks of the things the prismatic building was the only construct. “Are we starting insi…?”

It seemed Den had done something to his arm as it had begun to gray, much like his usual transformation. It reached his eye turning the sclera black and the iris gold on whichever side had been touched. “Well that was weird.” The ninja stated before he suppressed the transformation stopping it before it reached the top of his head.

More! More! A voice yelled out within the ninja’s head causing him to turn and look at where his arm had been touched. “That felt like the energy I use for transformations.” Forcing the energy inside of his body hurt a little, but it seemed his cells had taken action immediately by putting his body in a state where it would be easier to use the excess. His mind seemed clouded now as if the energy were still within his body trying to force its way out. He knew if it continued his will would likely falter.

1 nature energy stack
WC: 232
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:29 pm
Den watched as Kyou's body was partially transformed, noting the change in his eye color especially. Despite the physical changes Kyou's demeanor didn't seem effected however, which the Hogokage was glad to see.

"Sorry about that, I thought the best way to test how this would effect your control would be when you least expected it. Your arm should return to normal soon." Releasing his grip on the jounin's hand Den would turn to look at the building that was behind him, turning his back to Kyousuke. "This is my lab, however as I said we're only here because of the privacy it offers.

You see... if your bloodline is as similiar to my ability as I think it is you're going to have to unleash the power that's inside you in order to master it. The only way you'll learn how to control it is by getting used to it and how the change effects your mind. The desire to destroy won't ever go away but you already know that you can fight against that urge. This is just you taking it the next step, the urge is just stronger.

Are you willing to attempt this sort of training? If not then I can teach you some jutsu to help you protect your allies so that you don't have to unleash this power in a fight."

+5 AP from Jugo BL
+10 from resting
Current loss of 70 AP

10/20 towards Nexus of Enegy

still 3 Nature Energy stacks in Kokou
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:38 pm
Kyousuke didn’t mind that he had started the testing without asking, his reasoning was valid. Had the ninja known he would have likely had his guard up anticipating the attempt. Kyousuke has had his mind on guard since before they had left the academy. The ninja was aware that the experiments would likely be aimed at seeing how well he could control his transformations, the only way to force transformations was to have an abundance of natural energy. Which Kyousuke was pretty certain at this point Denkiteki had a lot of knowledge in the field, besides just having a similar ability.

“No problem, my arm feels fine. It hurt for a second, but it went away quickly as my body figured out what it was and what to do with it.” Listening to the kage speak it sounded like Den wanted Kyousuke to use his berserk state, the kage mastered his own ability to use it meaning if Kyousuke did the same it would have a similar result.

“All right if you are ready.” The jounin stated before the gray markings began covering his body extending his mass and elongating his hair. Four protrusions that leaked chakra formed on his back. He turned towards the kage. ”Hahaahaa! With that the sound of cannon fire could be heard as the ninja rushed forward. Turning his hand into an axe the transformed Kyousuke was about to slash when he suddenly stopped. If I focus on the Hogokage’s chakra I can stop myself. The arm still moved forward slowly until the other arm gripped it holding it back.

This was less a battle with the kage than it was a fight with himself. Kyousuke didn’t know how long he could hold himself back, getting injured would likely make him go more berserk but it wasn’t a theory that the ninja wanted to test.  Philippians 4:13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength. 

WC: 323
Berserk Sage Transformation -50AP
407AP Remaining
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:30 pm
After the jounin said ready Den would turn back to face him. Den noted the massive increase in Kyousuke's chakra as the Jounin rushed forward, he was moving fairly quick as well. The Jounin's transformation definitely seemed to at least amplify ones chakra as much as Den's could when he fully unleashed it. The Hogokage did not transform himself however, his current training in regards to Nature Energy involved using Sage Mode.

A smile would appear on the Hogokage's face as the jounins hand transformed, the nature energy that had been stored within Kokou flowed through Den as that happened and filled him with euphoria as he entered Sage Mode. There was no changes to his outward appearance beyond his eyes becoming more serpentine and Den didn’t put on any display of power as his physical abilities were amplified.

The Sage's hand that was opposite Kyousuke’s axe hand would move towards the ax in an attempt to intercept it at 200 speed. Den was confident in his body’s ability to meet the sharp edge of the ax unscathed but it seemed he wouldn't be testing that hypothesis just yet as Kyou's arm slowed and eventually stopped.

A brief moment of silence would pass between the two as Kyousuke moved to grip his own arm. So if he was in a controlled environment Kyousuke could in fact control himself while using this powerful transformation? It was starting to seem like the Hogokage's concern about the jounin's bloodline had been ill founded.

Den’s smile persisted as he spoke, as did his hands position in the way of the axe, “You keep surprising me with how much control you have over yourself, I know how hard that was for you to do.” Den had questions for Kyousuke, but he figured it might be best to let the jounin be for a moment while he attempted to keep control of himself. The Hogokage’s blue eyes remained serpentine as he watched Kyousuke.

Current stats
150 Health
135 Chakra
35 Stamina
200 Speed
140 Strength

2 Nature Energy stored in Kokou
1 Gained from Nexus of Energy (currently inaccessible)

0/20 towards Nexus of Energy

+10 AP from Jugo BL
Current Loss of 60 AP
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:55 pm
The struggle with his own arm continued as the kage moved quickly to block the swing with his own hand. He then commented his surprise at how adept Kyouske had been at controlling his bloodline. Kyousuke thought himself incapable of control, but clearly the doctor thought differently. My body is about to make a spike on the left abdominal. Turn now! He yelled within his mind causing his body to turn away from the kage as a two-meter needle like spike shot forth from the ninja’s body, the jounin and spike were in the opposite direction of the kage after the movement.

Focusing harder onto Den’s chakra the protrusions Kyousuke had made disappeared, the berserk form still active. “If I focus on your chakra I can hold myself back.” He would say turning to look at the kage’s serpent like eyes. “It seems if I know someone by their chakra signature I can find it and hold myself together around them in this form, the problem is what if it is someone I don’t know that isn’t my enemy.”

Break! Destroy! Kill! Den’s world was an ideal place for Kyousuke only one person inhabited the place and in their meeting Kyousuke had learned the man’s chakra. If someone were to enter the plane though, Kyousuke was sure he would lose control of his mind once more and attempt to eliminate them. His mind screamed it, along with his body which bubbled in places attempting to make protrusions that Kyousuke wouldn’t allow.

Realizing how close he had still been to the other ninja he backed away about a foot or two. It was more for Den’s sake than Kyousuke’s if he lost control again the other ninja would have more time to ready himself. “I have never really had this much room to think in this form.” It still struck the ninja as odd as there being no other chakra signature’s to latch onto the beast within seemed calm compared to previous attempts at using the transformation.

WC: 336
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:00 pm
(Sorry for delay/terrible post been busy with school)

It seemed Kyousuke was still fighting the urge to try and kill Den. The Jounin quickly turned away as a spike shot out of his body. Denkiteki listened as Kyousuke explained the extent of his control. He could stop himself from hurting people whose chakra signature he had already memorized but if he came across someone he didn't recognize he'd likely try to harm them.

Kyousuke stepped back as his body started to alter itself in some places, trying to form more protrusions. Den continued to observe the sage transformation user as he moved away, also commenting on how he'd never had much room to think while transformed. Den de-activated Sage Mode after Kyousuke stepped away, he could always re-activate it should the Jounin lose control again.

"We shouldn’t have to worry about anyone interrupting us here. For now you should continue to try and get used to this. Once you feel like you can control yourself while in a peaceful state we can begin testing your control while in combat or around chakra signatures you aren’t familiar with, your choice.” If Kyousuke wanted to take a bit of time to get used to his form Den would walk a bit closer to his lab. After taking a few steps he’d sit down facing Kyousuke and would meditate and gather more Nature Energy for later.

1 Nature Energy Stored in Kokou
1 Gathered by Nexus of Energy (inaccessible)
3 gathered by meditation if that occurs

5/20 towards Nexus of Energy

+5 AP from Jugo
+10 from resting
AP is 45 beneath cap
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum