Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Lightning Jutsu Training Empty Lightning Jutsu Training

Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:36 pm
His body was practically battered when all of the Chakra had been used to tire him out. Constantly using the Surface Walking and keeping his clones up was a lot more work than he had expected. However, that was what his teacher wanted of him. Practically begging him to do it, the Jutsu that had to be learned... One that he was legally allowed to learn now. It was the Lightning Clone Jutsu. With it, the boy would be able to fight with Clones by his side, which he can imagine many scenarios in which something like that would be useful. And while he did believe there were stronger ones to be learned, this one was just a favorite due to the fact that it revolved around there being more than one version of him. On top of that, those that are destryed will end up taking a nsty backlash effect that was provided by it. Who would NOT want it? And so he was ready, his teacher falling from the tree as well, with who knows how much Chakra since he did not look the least bit tired. Haru would be panting for the moment as his energy was drained, but it will slowly regain as time would pass by. All right kid. Remember, you need to have good control of whatever Chakra you have in your body. If you are ambushed right after you fought a battle, you need to have one thing guard you, even if it is just for the moment. And what better bodyguard to exist than yourself? The teacher would explain, in which Haruki would nod in agreement. With that, the man would place his hands on his hips before looking over to the side of the tree for a moment. the boy would tilt his head to the side before his eyes would focus onto the tree as well. What was going on? See how the tree is not moving at all? And the sap is able to run through it easily? Your body has that way of transfering Chakra as well. All you need to do it run it through your body  by staying still.

But what if I am about to get into a fight? And how long would I have to stay still? Haru would ask, his facial expression showing his curiousity. The teacher would cross his arms and look back down onto the boy. Then try to stop from getting into one. If you are able to stall, then stall. Say words that will get them to stop talking. Fool them, lie if that needs to be done. There was certainly not a problem with Haru lying. If he could pull off the pranks now that he did two years ago, he would be set. Sparking a conversation however, was that really something he should be doing? But what does this even have to do with the Lightning clone! The boy would ask, flailing in the process as he began to panic. Why did he have to learn to stall for time? To regain Chakra? But why would he need to do that now? He already knew about standing still to let it flow through his veins. The man did not seem too phased by the question that had been asked. Maybe because he heard it plenty. Loosen up your enemy a bit for one thing. But if you try to weave signs much too early, and it fails, how much longer do you think you have to live before you are ripped apart by the enemy? Very good point, and one that was easy for someone as simple minded as Haru to understand. So with the nod of the head, he would just stand still. His eyes would slowly close as well, only to be opened up once again by a rude awakening. HARUKI! What are you doing!? You can't keep your eyes off the enemy! The instant that they see that you are distracted, they will take your life right then and there!

But he needed to relax to have the Chakra flow properly through his body. That was the way he learned it at least. But you said I needed my Chakra to flow, and I need to be relaxed to do that. The boy would humbly explain before leaning his back forward a bit in confusion. Did he not understand something? Did it ruin the technique in any way? That was all he could think about, the Lightning Clones. His mind was halfway drifted off towards the beautiful thoughts of having a new clone to fight by his side. And so he would continue to think before woken up once again. The goal is to make sure you are alive by the end of it. Think of it this way Haruki, if you are unable to get the right amount of Chakra in time and die before that, you will not be able to use the technique. Sometimes, the slower way is the best way. You need to be patient in order to get things the fastest. You need to be patient in order to get things the fastest. That was the most confusing line Haruki has ever heard. Every other part of the lecture however was successfully inserted into his knowledge. And now what he could do with it was put it to practice. This kind of was the conversation right here, and if there was one thing that he was good at, it was asking questions.

So remind me again, what are the signs for the clones? And where do I need to focus my Chakra again? Haruki would ask. He knew the two simple signs actually, but it was more of the Chakra location that he was confused about. Or rather, unable to remember. How was he able to survive the academy? A lot of notes, being the short answer. And so he would then wait for the teacher to reply, in which he eventually did. Remember, Tiger and Ram. It is that easy. Tiger and Ram. Once you do that, focus the Chakra to the core, where everything is functioning. If your Chakra so happens to be at your legs, I would suggest you force it up. Otherwise, you won't be able to stall for long enough considering your current personality. He would explain. As much as Haruki would love to smirk at the opening given to him, he would instead try to fool the adult with a pouty face. He'd also cross his arms and puff his cheeks as he would then speak. Hey! That is not fair! What is so wrong about my personality!? He would ask, acting like he was offended. His Chakra was beginning to move towards the core of his body, most of it being in his arms, but some was most certainly on his legs as well. With that being said, he was able to force the little Chakra there successfully. However, this needed to be done n a secluded manner. In all honesty, he did not care about being critisized for his personality possibly giving him away. There was one thing that the adult did not know about him, and that was how silent and quiet he can be in order to pull off a surprise.

Well, considering the fact that you are always so loud and can't seem to keep quiet when it really matters, I would think the legs are the area in which you need to actually force the matter up. The man would explain, placing his hands in his pockets now before he would then begin to lose a bit of focus on the conversation, and Haruki was not going to let him off the hook so easily. His current Chakra was battered to a small amount, if he were to let go of the conversation, he won't be able to stall long enough. And in a real situation, he would be dead. Hey, I thought you said I can't force the Chakra, but I got to let it flow naturally! You said something along the lines of "I need to be still so that the energy caan go through naturally". What happened to that? A beautiful stall that got his teacher to think. In all honesty, Haru WAS wondering about what happened with that. Was it not common sense to remember what one had said a few seconds ago? Well, it seems like he had his teacher on a lock now. It was almost done, he felt his Chakra rising up to is stomach once again. Just a bit further. It was funny looking at the thinking face of his teacher, who was looking up with a pointer finger on his chin as his lips would curl. Finally, he would jsut shrug his shoulders before he would then give in. Meh, whatever. You now what I mean. No, haruki did not know what he meant. If anything, he was more confused if anything. What!? No! Of course I don't know what you mean! That makes no sense at all! The boy would exclaim. And now, he was beginning to genuinely care about the conversation. It seems like the teacher was somewhat catching onto what the boy was trying to do. That was not a good thing, he did not feel the amount of Chakra in his body at a good enough point.Nevermind that, we can't trail too far off the topic now!

It was do or die now, nothing in between. Hopefully it would work now. Too late for that I'm afraid! Haruki would declare with a sly smile, but only a fraction of confidence as he would then launch the attack, weaving the two signs quickly. Tiger and Ram. Once he successfully pulled that off, by the side of him would form a clone of him, only one, but still a clone regardless before it would look over to the real Haruki with an equally happy smile. One thumbs up given before charging over to the teacher. However, the adult did not seem all too worried, which was going to be his mistake now. The real one was coming, and at a really fast pace as well. If the adult did not get out of range right now, Haru was not too sure he will be given another chance to do so. But much to his shock and the adults expectancy, the clone would suddenly disappear, leaving a few sparks of lightning behind. What? But how!? The boy would exclaim. But the answer was all too obvious. The lack of Chakra. How long did it take for Chakra to refill again? Not fast enough it seemed, because that conversation lasted for a minute, he was sure of it! Oh well, he could possibly wait for five minutes next time. Did you think that a conversation alone could work? A convincing one with an enemy may work for about five minutes until they they begin to see a pattern, and that much time is only possible if you get lucky. The man would explain before placing the back of his right hand to his hip, tilting his head to the side. They are supposed to teach you back at the academy about how much Chakra you are able to emit from your body and how fast it can refill. Seeing you right now in your current condition, I refuse to believe you know either of those. Did you pay attention in class at all? I remember having that repeated many times.

Of course I took them! I paid attention in class! I even have notes from every single class in this journal!? The boy would exclaim, flailing for the moment before throwing the small pocketbook at the teacher, who ended up having it hit his forehead with an awkward "tik" sound before it hit the ground. To help amplify the awkwardness in the moment, the both of them were silent, making things uncomfortable about throwing it. Oh well though, he normally got over weird scenarios like this quick, and he never really did live a life full of regrets. The adult would pick up the mini journal before eyeing at it for a bit, then looking back at Haruki. You kept years worth of information in a small pocket book such as this...? Well, it was understandable as to why he would probably not believe Haruki. At least, not yet. The boy would just cross his arms and turned his head to the side, curling his lips and locking his eyes halfway. Hmph! You think you know it all, don't you? Why don't you actually   read into it? The boy would ask. And the man would do just that, opening up one of the pages before opening his eyes wide, then suddenly squinting into it before opening them up wide again. This print is so tiny! How do you read such a thing? The man would ask before looking over to Haruki. The boy would just give a sly smile as he would press his finger against his lips, his white teeth then showing as he then grinned. Oh man, this was a lot more fun than he expected it to be.

Tsk, tsk, a magician does not reveal his magic tricks. The boy would then explain, only causing the teacher to press on further. But there was no way he was going to spill. It seemed like he had a bit less faith than he expected. The trap had been set quite a while ago, and it now seems like the man had fell for it. It will only be a matter of time before the teacher will then see what he is doing wrong. A short summary for it could be that Haruki never failed at anything in the first place. The only flaw that he saw in his plan was if the clone had been recognized. Mix it with the transformation technique, and one can see that lightning right after the fact is definitely something to be aware of... Because there was none in the first place. It was all a clone, a shadow, shadow clone? Not really. But it was able to mimic his movements, and now for the fish to take the trap. Once the teacher had been distracted, the both of them would keep going at it, back and forth until eventually, the teacher gave up. that was fine, because by this time, he took the hook and sinker for quite a while. while the trap and false sense of security did cost a little bit of Chakra, that was an investment designed to make him lose his guard and think that it had all been spent. Provided Haruki was able to launch the Jutsu right now, it would not be expected, not even from a mile away. Now that the only possible flaw had been taken out, he felt like he had enough Chakra to take down his opponent once and for all. Or at least, pass the lesson. Fine, I'll tell ya. I just simply put my palm out in front of me, like this, right? The student teaching his teacher something. Not quite a new concept, yet it was a rare one, and one that any student would gladly accept. So he would place the palm out, and watch his teacher do the same thing accordingly. All right... And? Well, what an impatient one, considering he had been lecturing the boy about patience. Whatever though, this will all be over in about another minute or two. Make a circle with your pointer finger and your thumb to create a tiny hole. It will act as if it were a pair of glasses, then look at the text. The boy would explain, looking through the hole. This was a trick that he had learned a while ago actually, just in case he for some reason needed to see again though he had blurry vision. He was not quite to sure how well it would work for reading small print, but he was certainly about to find out.

I don't get it. I can't see a thing through this. Well, that was one answer that he needed. All righty then. And so now the man was exposed for danger. Haruki would weave Tiger, weave Ram, and then execute the Jutsu. And just like that, with a little bit of force placed onto his body, he was able to execute the task and create a lightning clone right by his side, in which he ended up running towards the teacher all of a sudden with dazzling speed. The real one would follow up from behind as well to help capitallize and make the best of a moment, and the two of them against one in combat would be rather difficult. The adult would drop the book and prepare himself for the surprise attack. Due to the difference in height, it was going to be rather difficult to predict where the attacks were coming from. Provided the man was able to survive, he might be able to even things out again. The clone would start off by aiming a right jab, blocked. Then a left jab, blocked as well. The real one would jump onto the back of the clone that he had made before swinging his right leg downwards to the head. The teacher would block with a left arm. The clone was helping with the barrage, striking with an extended right leg. With the available palm, the man would grab the ankle to lock the clone in place. Not under Haruki's watch however, as he would swing his own leg between them to cut off the connection. This almost caused the lightning clone to trigger and explode into some lightning. And unfortunate case that would have been, but it was not the case, and he had made it to a successful finish. The clone would jump on the real Haru's back with a fist held high before aiming to strike it onto the teacher.

Perfect, the man might have been able to block the attack, provided he was not distracted. While the real Haruki was below, he would sweep his right leg to knock the back of the kneecaps forward, and eventually make the man fall forward and right into the punch, which had an explosive aftereffect with the lightning triggering. With this, he was able to successfully end the battle, since he had gotten the first hit at least. The real and now only Haruki would raised a victorious fist into the air. Not only did he learn a new Jutsu, but because of it, he was able to beat a normally difficult opponent. Woohoo! I win! I win! I win! In your face! The boy would happily exclaim as he would then run around the teacher as he got up, recovering from the shock. Scratching the back of his head, he would chuckle a little bit. Damn kid, careful with that Jutsu ya know. It is A rank for a reason. Such a dangerous Jutsu, I entrust ya with it since you seem to be learning fast. Don't let me down, all right? Don't want to see you as the next kid on the paper ya know. The man would explain, in which Haruki would respond simply with the nod of his head. There was one more thing that he wanted to clear up with the boy. Seriously though, how DO you read that set of notes? I want to know. The man would explain, looking up with a confused facial expression as he would look upwards. That was right, he did "drop" it so that he was able to fight back. It felt great to fight on the offense side of the battle. Defenses were normally broken at the end of a fight, and if they have no ability to attack back even if they somehow have the strength to do so, then those who play defensively are terribly out of luck.

Haruki would pick it up from the dirt before then walking back to his teacher. But he gave it a bit of thought. Should he give away a big secret? He was the one taught by this man, a very important Jutsu that will probably serve to be useful someday. Most likely used more than once for sure. And yet, he was a bit reluctant to give it up so quickly. And so he would then look back to the man and nod his head. The boy knew exactly was to do. With his left pointer finger, he would curl it and extend it again to signal the man to come closer, like he was going to tell a secret and there was a group of people around them. The teacher obeyed and leaned his head closer so that Haruki could whisper. The hooded boy would cup his hand over the ears of the man before smiling. It is a secret~ And with that, he quickly retreated. The man quickly tried to give him a good fist to the head, but it would only be answered with a Substitution Jutsu, replacing him with a log before running away. The teacher let him go though, laughing a little bit as he watched the small bundle of youth bail out from the scene. It was nice to be young and happy, that never lasted too long. And to learn such a technique so early into the game as well, it was going to be amazing to show the team that he had yet to form what he learned.

And with that, the both of them would be left, one running away back towards the town to try to carefully practice this. Seeing what his new clone could do and how much trouble it could get him if he abused it. People shall fear him for using such a technique. Did it matter too much? Eh... But it was still nice to give them a sense of security anyways, and so he will refrain from doing anything stupid with it. So now that he had the new technique, what kind of people have it? And how will he defend himself against them? For example, Wind was able to counter lightning apparently, which he never understood, but will play along with anyways. And so if that were the case, and that clone ended up against a wind clone, was he going to have to help his clone fight another clone? As much fun as it is to think about stressful things such as that, he would refrain from continuing his train thought. It was time to relax, or have fun. Most likely both. He can get some sleep and learn a new lightning technique tomorrow so that he had a variety soon. Variety was nothing without versatility, and so he would need to practice with them as well, develop some combinations that will really cause some damage. Only a Genin, and he had big plans. How will he carry them out? eh, he never really thought that far ahead. Thinking was beyond overrated.

As opposed to him actually reading it, well... The way he did it was simply by making a fake copy of it, one with a bit of squiggles here and there to eventually just cause the ink to look like words. the real one was at home, in case someone actually thought he relied on it. He did, but he could study it at his house, not in the middle of the ocean where it could get wet. Hey, during this time, one could never be too careful. Not even Haruki, apparently the most careful Shinobi of the Sand.

4005 Words

Rewards:
10 Stats towards Chakra
10 Stats towards Speed

[url=naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22651-v6-lightning-clone-jutsu]Lightning Clone Jutsu[/url]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Lightning Jutsu Training Empty Re: Lightning Jutsu Training

Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:42 pm

Approved <3
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:49 pm
The next day did arrive, and the next Jutsu that was promised was considered a D rank one. As much as it disappointed him, he was told that it would be a very useful one if he had enough Chakra. A sudden wave of it was flowing through his body now, which placed a new hope in him. According to his teacher, it was going to be a bondage technique. And while he never did imagine himself restricting the rights of others, he would then understand how it could be useful. For example, after this one, he was promised to learn Chirdori. And sometimes, he was going to need to have an enemy stay still since he heard it could only go in one direction. Plus, it apparently was not going to be learned in one day according to the teacher, due to the many hand signs in it. Haruki was going to take that challenge. It was an honor to learn such a technique with the lightning. The second part of it was how if he used the Bondage technique first before making a clone, just in case he needed to hold the spell. With that, he would then have that clone use Chidori. Already, the excitement was too much for him to handle. Maybe a D rank technique was not so bad. Now Haruki was learning to string combos successfully. If the Clone and Transformation Jutsu's alone were not enough on their own, this should seal the deal.

Aha! Got you! The teacher would suddenly exclaim, and some ropes would surround his body and hold the boy still. He panicked for a moment as he tried to free himself from the technique. The attacker fortunately was not an enemy, and to catch him off guard like that, that was no fair! Once Haruki say the one who did it, he would then exclaim since that was pretty much the only thing he could do. Hey! That is not cool! Let me go! The boy would exclaim. It was annoying now, not being able to move. Well, a part of him was glad that it was not someone who would harm him. And maybe it being annoying was just a trivial problem. Provided he was many miles away and this be a different person, the pain of daggers through his body would make this scenario a bed of marshmallows by the time the torment was done. The teacher would just smirk as he would release the Jutsu. Be glad, I am not even asking you how to read your notes. Now lets start, shall we? The only sign that you would need to carry this Jutsu out is a Tiger sign. That is it. The Chakra is to be targeted towards a target within 5 meters, so catching them will be hard. Once you do however... You will definitely have them at your mercy.

So I just use one sign and aim them towards one person. That is all? Well, yeah. That should be expected. The other signs and techniques he was learning barely used signs. Five at the most he remembered. And that was an E rank Jutsu as well. So with this, it might as well not be a surprise. The only one he could expect a challenge from are S ranked ones. And how much harder could those be? Oh well, he was not going to underestimate it... After all, many said that there was a lot of work that was put into being a Shinobi, and he was not going to spit onto it. But instead, he was just going to master this and sleep the night away, because he would definitely prefer to learn the Chidori. Oh well, it was time to carry out the Jutsu. But not before he got a response from his teacher. Yeah, the Academy acts like there are millions of signs per technique. That's a load of bull, but who am I to mock them. Without them, I dunno how far I would even get in the first place. He would explain. Nice to know. Oh well, he meant well, and so Haruki would not ruin the moment. Instead, he would just look over to the man before stepping up closer to him, he knew who he would like to trap. Why? Just for fun?

He would weave the Tiger symbol before focusing on releasing the ropes of chakra towards the teacher, trapping him all of a sudden. It did not even do a dent of damage to the pool of Chakra he had. It was a lot easier to control now for some reason. Why? That did not matter now. The man did not move, not without permission. You know, that was pretty easy. Are you sure you do not want to teach me Chidori? Please? Haruki would ask. However, it was not really much of a question. It was more of a compromise? It was simple, provided the teacher say yes, he would let the man go. If the answer was no, he will just leave the teacher there for a little bit. It will not last forever, a few minutes at best. It seems like the hint has not been caught onto, and so the man would just chuckle a little bit in his helpless state. Nah kid, you are not ready for that yet. I will show ya tomorrow. But today, you learned a pretty good trick. Now release me. Well, Haruki was afraid he could not do that then, and he would start to walk away while whistling.

Whoa! That is not cool Haru! Let me go! The teacher would call out, only for those words to fall onto deaf ears. And it would eventually be released, but at least a bit of justice was served. If Haruki did not learn Chidori, no one will be moving! Besides, it did make a good new Technique for pranking.

Word Count: 1001

Rewards:
3 Stats towards Stamina
2 Stats towards Health

Temporary Paralysis Technique
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:58 pm

Approved <3
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:22 pm
Well, maybe Chidori was not the only thing he needed. There was a different technique that had his attention now, and all he had to do was awaken the lightning in his body to send more Chakra through his veins. Whatever that meant. And while that did seem a bit useful, it was classified as a B rank Jutsu, which was not quite something he was expecting. But of course, when did he make the choices when he was learning the Jutsu's. Maybe that could be his career, making new Jutsu's and learning hand sign combinations that are actually difficult. And in doing so, he might leave off on the earth something that will last forever. There was a quote that he learned at the Academy. Something along the lines of, "The goal of life is not to live forever, but to make something that does." That is true, but that did not mean that it had to be a good thing either. It was not the most reliable quote was what he was saying since there were such things as dictators that want to destroy every village and make a new empire. Something about the perfect village or whatever. While Haruki was all for having peace and having a beautiful life, he did not believe that joining together was a good idea. Everyone was so different, and to have their views and beliefs clash with each other was going to do the opposite of what the jointing was designed to do in the first place. What did Haruki know though? Currently, he was just some random boy who wanted to be a Shinobi, no more, no less. And so with that, he needed to learn the next new Jutsu, that being a Lightning Release one.

According to his teacher, the name of it was Lightning Javelin. Well, when Haruki imagines a javelin, he imagines a weapon that can be thrown. And maybe this being a lightning one, it would be made of lightning. Maybe when it came in contact with something, a huge explosion of voltage would occur and shatter the body of the target. But no... It just enhanced the power and the speed of his body. That was pretty much it. It was not that Haruki was ungrateful for being taught a new technique, it was just him being disappointed. While he would have loved to learn Chidori, he also did plan to go to the training grounds for it. And so regretfully, he told his teacher to cancel that until further notice... Which will be never? Chidori was a popular Jutsu, probably due to the high voltage that it had. And if the boy was going to learn something so dangerous, he was not going to try it on a human body. And so there were training dummies that were willing to take their place. As for today, maybe it could serve to be useful. It turns out, Chidori requires one to move in a straight line only. And in doing so, he was going to need speed and power. Hm. Maybe this was more useful than he expected. Plus, who knows how much this boost might be able to help him?

And so he would walk with his hands behind his head and hum happily before going out towards the meadows once again, waiting for his teacher who seemed to be running late. Or something? For some reason, Haruki felt like he was being watched, and he would shift his eyes from side to side to see if there was anything around. Nope, not that h could see at least. a sudden blue blur would form in front of him, though, just for a quick moment before he then felt like something was trying to get him. All right then, I see how it is. Haruki would say to whoever it was before he would then place the Tiger hand sign in front of him, ready to trap the being if they go in front of him again. And eventually, it did, falling for the trap that had been set for it, only to reveal that is was his teacher. What a huge surprise. No one could have ever guessed that. Damn it, kid, you are no fun! The man would announce as he was frozen in place. the boy would let him go before placing his hands on his hips, and yet STILL was able to keep a calm smile on his face. So you used the Lightning Javelin to run around, but I see it is unable to get you out of a D rank Jutsu. I'm judging you right now, I suggest you prove me wrong quickly. A sly smile on his face as he looked back over to his teacher. A small silence before his smile would be matched by the adult. It seems like he knows something. All right, time for the boy to be impressed. I will not teach you things if I think of them to be useless. Lightning is not just fast, but it is powerful as well. For example, watch me break out of your paralysis. The man would explain before walking out, moving freely again. Despite Haruki holding the Tiger sign, he was still free to roam around and do whatever he felt like doing. Well, it WAS temporary, but it took a great amount of strength to get out of it as well. So did the lightning javelin help enhance the strength of a ninja as well? If so, Haruki can see some use in it, since his physical strength was not too high currently. That will change soon, he knows it. And this might be the key in doing so.

So you get more strength and speed pretty much? A lot of it as well. But tell me, how long does it last? That was the real question. He just wanted to make sure that he was getting to best of it, so that way, he was not forced to use it during his final hour, but instead he can use it at any time. The teacher would just cross his arms and give the boy a toothy grin, oh man could he not wait for the answer that he was about to receive. For as long as ya feel. It gives you a good sense of power and security at the same time if you can use it right. So be careful, though, it costs some chakra the longer you use it. You can cancel it at any time, but this is just a beautiful boost so that you are not completely out of options. So basically, this boost only had one weakness. It drains Chakra over time. But what if he had a huge amount of Chakra? Then he was pretty much all set, now wasn't he? And so with that, he would nod his head and agree with learning this. And if he just wanted to use it with Chidori before cancelling it so that he did not exhaust too much of his energy, then he would gladly go for it.

You just need to channel your Chakra through your body evenly to carry out the flow. Make sure your body is balanced. Then once that occurs, you can release it all and have it take over your body for the time being. The teacher would explain, placing his hands in his pockets as his glow would fade away. Haruki would guess that he just simply ended the technique and wanted to save his Chakra. It seemed to spend enough so that it would be hard for someone to recover. And so Haruki would then focus on what he had been told. His eyes would close and allow the Chakra in his body to flow freely. A relaxed state of a little bit. Once all 64 points of Chakra were filled, he would try to let it swarm through his body, taking him and his lightning to allow the both of them to be enhanced heavily. With the new strength, he can then use the Paralysis technique on an opponent before he then would then use the lightning clone with enhanced stats to probably finish off the battle once and for all. Already Haruki could not wait. However, while he did try to embrace the Chakra, he somehow felt the urge to resist for some reason. Did he not trust his own abilities? Nah, it could not be. He felt himself trying to take it all in. Then... What could it be? What was stopping him from becoming the amazing Lightning Javelin?

And so his teacher would tilt his head to the side. Yeah, not quite too easy to do it, now you need to learn how to be mentally trusting. The man would explain before relaxing once again, and a blue aura would emit from his body. So easily, how does a Shinobi do it? Haruki was so sure that he had a good supply of energy, but the man was able to surpass him in that field as well. Wow, how unfair his thinking was. But before Haruki would explain why he was doing everything right and that was was the Jutsu, the adult would continue to speak. There is a little drop of doubt. With that much, you are able to lose it all. No chances. Do you not have the faith in your Chakra to let it consume your body for a bit? It all goes back up towards the mind. If you can't relax and let it work, it will not work. It obeys you until you open up to freedom. And your body was just naturally designed to resist. But now, you have to change that. Have a calm mind and don't let it scare you. And with those words hitting his ears, the boy was even more motivated to getting this done right. Not just to get the Jutsu, but to overcome his mentality and shift his body accordingly, allowing him to embrace the Chakra that was trying to flow through him. It all linked back to him in the end, the way he thinks, the way he speaks, the way he acts. If even a single one of those things slipped, they all slipped, and nothing would come out as a result. For once, the adult had some advice that the boy was willing to take with absolute certainty.

I must not resist against my own energy, I must not. It will only help me. It can only help me unless it was manipulated by another Jutsu. The boy would say, only to be stopped by his teacher. And things went back to pretty much normal after that. What are you doing!? You have no faith at all if you are stating things like that! the man would exclaim. Time for a screaming match, those were lots of fun. And so Haruki would engage. What are you talking about? Tell me it is not true right now! I have seen some things where Chakra has malfunctioned. Especially in the medical field! And so the both of them would go back and forth. A lot of interesting topics did come up, like how one technique was able to get all of the 64 points of energy. And once all of them have been destroyed, the energy was unable to be recovered. At least, that was what Haruki brought up. And his teacher would then bring up the fact that it had nothing to do with their current lesson, a true statement as well. And so... What were they going to do next? Well, trying again was most certainly an option, and it was a new technique, so being lazy was not the best excuse to use either. Heck, they traveled a far distance just to make sure that they were able to train like this in the first place. And so with that, they would have the boy try again, hopefully able to do it this time. It would make their lives a lot easier if Haruki took the advice. But his was stubborn, a mostly negative trait, but it had a lot of positive upsides as well.

All right, all right, fine! I will do it! But it better work this time! The boy would respond, as if life really came that easy. It never did, but he was a young child. And he did mean the things he said. Normally. Except when he was pranking. But he wanted to feel a new rush of energy in his body, one that could make him stronger in battle, and so he would take this seriously rather than making a joke or game out of it. The one Jutsu that he remembered where he needed to be calm was when he used the Genjutsu release, allowing him to get rid of all other illusions by simply blocking them out, even for a second. Then the Tiger sign would keep the illusions away from him for the rest of the time. While it did expose him to physical hits, Genjutsu users normally did not use such a thing. If they had their illusions taken down, there was not quite too many other things that they could use. It was why Haruki wanted to learn it in the first place, so he had something to counter those stupid illusions with. And now he was going to have to have the same amount of calm that he had before. Except this time, he was going to actually have to keep it, rather than have a moment of peace. And to him, that was going to be an extreme task. However, it was all up in his head. He knew he could do it.

Relax. That was a one five letter word that he needed to do. The enrgy was already throughout his body. To help with this, he would take a gentle deep breath before releasing the air that was compressed in his lungs. And suddenly, he felt a little bit excited. his body was slowly being coated with a similar blue aura that his teacher had. The excitment, his body was trying to calm it down, but now the Chakra had control. And soon, he felt it, the new energy in his body. Like another wave of Chakra had been shot through his veins, and oh did it feel great. The boy would have the new aura. And a chuck of the Chakra had been taken away from him, which was fine for the moment. But now, he was going to engage in battle. The both of them were now fired up with the Javelin. And once the boy carried it out, he would then use a second Jutsu, warning his teacher of what he was going to do. Now that there was no element of surprise, it was going to be harder. With this new technique however, he was able to carry out attacks even quicker than before. And in the end, there were still two of him, and only one of the teacher... Or so he thought. Nice job Haruki, but you are not going to get off easily like you did last time! The teacher would explain, his hands moving in the same way. Riiiiiight... The adult was the one who taught him the Jutsu in the first place. It would probably not be a good idea to continue this. After all, he was the teacher who summoned three lightning clones. The boy was only able to summon a mere one, that was it.

And so the boy and his lightning clone would both lift their hands up to surrender. The both of them knew when they had been beaten. And so with that, they would just look back before the clone exploded. The teachers clones also exploded and left the boy and his teacher at peace. All right, all right. You got me, for now. It is a pretty cool technique though! I feel like I could run around the world and back! Whatever that meant. But it was ignored due to the fact that he had the cute card to play. Well, it was not to play, it was more of a passive ability. Oh well, it was time to return home anyways. But before that, the teacher would reach out his hand and place it on the boys shoulder. There is one more thing that I would like to learn from you though. Tell me Haruki... How do you read your notes damn it!? The man would ask, and only to meet up with a clone as the real one was already making a break for it. And who did not see that coming again? On the plus side, he was able to escape due to the new Lightning Javelin that had been placed. And his feet ran quite fast too. What to do with this new speed. Well, he could just run over towards the shops and take a bit of ramen with him for free.

In the end though, he was beginning to build up his set of techniques. Lightning related ones because that was what he felt was the most powerful. Funny how wind out of all things was able to overpower it. To him, it made no sense. Was he stupid for thinking so? It did not matter. He was happy, he learned many things within just a few days now. What was coming up next? He would like to say Chidori, but many of the lessons given were all so interesting. It did not seem to matter to him. And so the day would come to a close as he brought a stack of bowls to his house with Nea, so that the both of them could have a small feast for two. It was an amazing training session.

Word Count: 3009

Rewards:

15 Stats towards Health

[url=naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t31991-lightning-release-lightning-javelin]Lightning Release: Lightning Javelin[/url]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:39 pm

Approved <3
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:10 pm
Chidori! Chidori! That was the one word buzzing through his mind. Screw it all, he waas not gong to wait. If there was any more time wasted, he was going to take down his teacher until he got what he wanted. There was no background info for Chidori, other than the fact that it went in a straight line. For example, he had no idea how many signs there are in the technique. And what they were. According to his teacher, it was going to be a lot harder than any other thing he had learned. HE also said that it was going to use a lot of Chakra, and since it was so powerful, he might only be able to use it with a limited amount. Meaning that if he uses too many at a time, he might kill himself in the process. It was not like he was going to lost all his Chakra and be restricted. It will just allow him to go for one more run before passing out. Was it worth it? Haru would most certainly think so. Why else would he even be here in the first place? Which was why he was still begging from the point on when he could carry it out. And so with a sigh, the teacher gave in and promised for tomorrow. This was said yesterday, making today the day he learned how to use it. According to the history books, it used to once belong to a man named Sasuke Uchiha, a very well know member of the clan during the time... For being a rebel? The Akari did not have all the information to it. Now that he thought about it, why did he not look into his own bloodline before he continued?

Wait, no, he will do that later. As a part of his hit list. But for now, he will go and learn another Technique that swarmed around the topic of lightning. The boy can imagine how heavy it might all feel, considering the size being so small but the power being so much. If one can successfully strike their target, the target will not be standing up for much longer. And with that said, he could end many battles with just that alone. It made him question the Uchiha and his own intentions with it. How did he learn it? Did someone pass it onto him? What for? And what did that teacher need with it? And these questions could go in circles to the point where it reached towards the one who made it in the first place. But did Haru really care? Not too much in all honesty. What he did care about instead however was how long this might take. The Akari had been told that it may take days straight, day and night, in order to perfect the move. While perfection was not the goal, he can understand why that was said. And if he wanted to get stronger, he might as well try to do it with this. And so he would charge towards the edge of the village to once again learn a new Jutsu, little did he know how difficult it was going to be. But Haruki made a promise to himself, not to sleep until he had perfected it. That was a dangerous promise, but he was a stubborn little boy, and he was most certainly going to abide by it. This could not be healthy for him. But it did not matter, safety was never his number one concern anyways. Just improvement. Besides, who said he could not take breaks? The only restriction was going to be sleeping... It was a lot more crucial than he thought of it to be. Fortunately for him, he was very well rested and a tough nut to crack, so he will most likely do the Chidori. Little did he know how hard it could actually be. And so he would just hope for the best and that he would not break his promise. Even if he did, there would be lots of improvements made in the process.

Are you ready for the worst time of your life Haru? This is probably the hardest task you will ever do in your life currently. So you had best get ready. The adult would helpfully tell the boy before crossing his arms. The concern in his voice, it was just so cute. Possibly even cuter than Haruki himself. Oh well, it was not time to adorable those angry puppy eyes. He could instead just answer the question... Not without chuckling for a little bit though. What? It was a funny thought to entertain. And who can say that it was not true? Yup! I am as ready as I will ever be! So teach it to me! The boy would exclaim, crossing his arms now as he watched what the adult was going to do next. It was going to take a bit of convincing, haruki knew where this conversation was going. And it was an annoying stall, he would rather just get down to business and call it a day when he learned the technique. Why did this have to be made any more difficult than it was as of currently? Are you sure about this? Lives can be lost in the process if you do not do this correctly. I would suggest you look through your options and check your own body status before you are going to scream something like that out so boldly. Well this was getting really annoying! This conversation can go on for five minutes about nothing, when he could just learn the hand signs in those five minutes. But being the good little boy that the teacher knew and loved, he was just going to play along with it patiently. Being patient was a crucial aspect, as the Akari had to learn in order to learn some of the things that he did. Yes! I am ready! My body is in the best condition possible, and I know what could happen when I am not careful. So to solve that problem, I will be careful! Now teach me Chidori! Or... Tried to be patient. Can one blame him? He has been promised the technique for days, and had only been stalled. Regardless if it was for health reasons or not, the Akari had been stalled, and he was not going to let his teacher get away after doing that. Now there was no choice for him but to teach him now. There was no way in hell he was going to change his mind. And so the teacher would then shake his head from side to side before he then let a sigh escape from his lips. You were always a hot head Haru. A little energetic ball of fire that will just not go out. All right then, watch what I do then.

And with that, their session would begin. But the lesson was not as long as the boy was expecting it to be. If he was going to be a Shinobi, he was going to have to do things on his own. Solve puzzles, allow the world to give him things to use, but only for him to figure out what to do with it. Sometimes, there will be times in which the only person he can trust in was himself, when everyone else may seem like an enemy. The Akari also heard that that was how it was going to be n the Chuunin exams, whih was an unfortunate result since he liked having others to rely on. But alas, such a thing is only a wonderful fantasy. Heck, he does not even have a team yet. But the one thing he learned was that he did not need a team in order to help himself advance, but he did need a teacher. And fortunately for him, one was provided. And so he would continue to train with this one. And surprisingly enough, he was getting a lot of the good things. This one right here just wgave Haruki the cool techniques right away, so that he was able to fend for himself as soon as possible. And in the process, the man was able to teach the boy the basics of being a Genin. For example, the weaponry that had been provided, the items that can be used, the techniques that already needed to be known, all that and so forth. It was an interesting world, being able to go a little bit away from the road, and yet be able to learn more things than those who stay on the road. Maybe because Haruki did not decide to stray off towards the side? Oh well, it did not mater now. If he could just get ahead of the game, he would be ready to take the exams. In all honesty, he had no idea when they are coming, or if he will even be given the chance. They are very rare, and those who fail are destined to take it a year later, more if they are unable to master the traits that are expected of them. Hopefully, the hooded boy did not need to face such an unfortunate result. But for now, he needed to focus on the present. The future will become the present, and he will focus on it then. For now, his mind much be on Chidori.

The signs that neded to be weaved were a lot actually. The first one was the Ox. All right. The one after that was Rabbit. Finally, a Jutsu that required that sign. The Akari thought that he might have to throw that out of his mind soon, since none of the previous techniques required it. He was glad that he found use for that knowledge. His light brown eyes would continue to look towards the teacher to see the rest of the signs. The third one was Monkey, another familiar sign. And then another unfamiliar one would arrive, the Dragon. Well damn, he did not think there was any use for those other signs either. Chidori was already something special. Four signs, and he has yet to use two of them for any other Jutsu's. Maybe this was going to be harder than he thought. But despite the amount of intimidation the signs place in him, he was not going to back down due to fear. If he learned it, he was a huge step above those who are learning the regular things of his rank. And with that beautiful thought in mind, he would continue to watch. Taking one brief moment, he would take the small chunk of the signs and memorize them quickly. It was the Ox, the Rabbit, the Monkey, and the Dragon. Perfect, he had them down. And onto the next sign. The fifth sign was the rat, another easy one, though he has yet to use it. Three signs that he has yet to use, and he is using it now. Maybe the A rank Jutsu's were not as easy as he thought of them to be. Oh well, the Akari was definitely not going to admit that unneccesary bit of information to the adult. The sixth one was the bird, and by this point, Haruki was done counting the ones that he has not been using for the previous techniques. They were just beginning to stack. Most likely, more than half of the signs on the roster he had never used before. Fortunately, he did master the signs and had no problem with using them. It was just a lot of work. The seventh was a familiar one, the Ox. And so he would have that one in the back of his mind already. The eighth one is the snake, and the nineth one is the dog. All right, it seems like he had that down already. Both of them were familiar to him. Seems like his own hypothesis is incorrect. The tenth was the Tiger, and the eleventh was the Monkey. Wow, the boy was going to have to do a lot of memorizing. For some reason, his mind and eyes were able to pick up and store information a lot better than the average ninja. It might just be him though, and so he would have to keep that a secret. Maybe that might help him with the learning of this Jutsu.

Remember kid, in order for this to work, you need to focus your energy towards your palm. And once you do that, then you should see some results. Like THIS! And one THIS had been said, lightning to would shoot out from his palm. And amount of statics... It was amazing how much of them there were. To be honest, he did not know how safe it was to be looking at such a thing. Then again, when he was a kid, he would look at the sun a lot. The kids played a game where they each had to look at the sun, and the last one standing wins. For some reason, the sun was unable to make him look away. The others claimed that it was burning their eyes, and some even had to get glasses. But for him, there was no reason to turn away. He had perfect vision according to the last medical ninja that he had spoken with. And that was pretty recently, thanks to a worried mother who knew about the game. It was a mystery to the both of them, but honestly, Haruki could not care less. And so he would just continue to stare at the lightning bolts. Listen to it real closely, and you will understand why it is named Chidori. The man would tell him, and so Haruki would listen closely to hear anything. Something, because he wanted to know why a lightning technique was named after a gentle bird. A bird out of all things damn it. But as he listened, his eyes would raise in shock as he then thought he could hear something in it. Was it a bird? No, birds? Yeah, there sounded like there were plenty of those cute little things in the technique. Are there a bunch of birds in there? Let them out! The boy would demand, almost preparing himself to pounce and save the little creatures. The man stopped him just in time with his words though, preventing Haruki from commiting suicide then and there.Easy, easy! There are no birds in the jutsu. The amounts of lightning in it is so strong that it sounds like there are a bunch of Chidori's. Some say there are around a thousand of them. Imagine how many volts there are. Now look towards the tree in front of me a good distance away and watch what happens to it.

And with that, the man would charge towards the helpless tree in a straight line. Unfortunately, it seems the aim was a little bit off, and the direction can't be changed. But overall, it was a very interesting Jutsu, and he wanted to know more about it. And within impact, the tree was no longer a tree. To get into the details, the novel would be huge. And so he will just state that was was once a tree became an unfortunate rain of splinters, and he was just glad to not be in the range of the rain. Chidori... So much devastation... A kid should not have so much power in his palms. And now he was going to be that kid. When the man was walking back, the Akari would clap for him and applaud him for the first time for doing something as awesome as that. The man would just formally bow, clearly not going to deny anything he did. It was amazing, though he did get a lot of sap on his body. And with that, he would look over to the clapping boy and accept the praise to amplify it on his own, which surprisingly made the Akari stop clapping. Way to ruin a moment. Right after that, Haruki would be told to do the Jutsu and aim for a treee located towards the west. You are most likely going to be here for hours, I would suggest you take your time with it. But at the end of the day, it is your choice. If you need me, you will see me here again tomorrow, and I will explain whatever it is that you need for me to explain. The man would explain before trying to walk away. The boy was not going to let him off the hook so quickly however. And where do you think you are going!? You are a teacher! You are supposed to teach me things, so teach! The boy would exclaim, looking over towards the man with a pouty face. For the moment, he did not even realized the miniature sized that his body had taken. The man would just laugh a little bit as he did not even slow his pace. You are adorable Haruki, you know that? Are you telling me that I did not teach you everything there is to do for Chidori? Well that was a good point, but what if he needed help? What if the boy had forgotten a step? Then what was going to happen? It seemed like that did not matter though. And so he was left alone once again, ready for whatever was coming up next. He memorized the order after a little while, but the way he learned it costed a lot of Chakra.

All right! I got this! Haruki would exclaim when he was about to try it again. By this time, it had been nighttime, meaning he had been there for twelve hours. Breadcrumbs could be found on his face, since he might or might not have gotten a sandwich due to hunger. However, he was going to need to learn it. The promise was getting to him. At least he was able to see in the dark very clearly. It was like having the vision of an owl, except without the color filter. It felt amazing. And so he would try the technique once again. The hands would fly as he carried out the Jutsu that he did. Ox, Rabbit, Monkey, Dragon, Rat... Bird? Yes! Bird! But after that, he was lost again, and the Jutsu that he had put into that attempt was lost. And so he would have to start over again. This was draining him out sadly, thus making him unable to carry out the technique if he was unable to get it right. And the only and fastest way to gain the Chakra was by sleeping. So the one way that he got rid of turned out the be the only way for him to actually pull this off. Haruki was so smart. In his defense, he did seem to be getting it fast. Six signs alone was halfway there already. More hours and he will have it memorized. Will he have enough Chakra by then was the question. All right, so if he was going to go down, then he was going to take down the tree in front of him with him! Because he was not going to sleep until he had it down pat!

So the boy would continue to persist, trying to get it down all of the way and make sure that he was able to fight against the combination provided. Ox, Snake, Dog, Tiger, and Monkey again! Yes! That was the combination! It was Ox, Rabbit, Monkey, Dragon, Rat, Bird, Ox, Snake, Dog, Tiger, and Monkey! With those signs done, all he needed to do now was trigger the Chidori by sending the Chakra towards his palm. With that step out of the way, he would be set and can finally get some sleep! Sparks were beginning to form on his right palm, gaining the energy from his Chakra before he would then fire the Chakra even more. The more enrgy, the better. The lightning was beginning to crackle, and soon... Soon... His eyes would begin to blur. The hours that he had spent on the training, more than half of a day... Was used on spending Chakra. By this point, to carry out a task as massive as this, could one blame him for failing it at this point? There was nothing that could be done. The boy learned Chidori, but could not quite test it out. Maybe that was just for the better though, and he was able to get it down pat in his head. Maybe tomorrow, when he was fully rested, he could try it out in the morning. The night would be a blur, all of the darkness would be even darker as the new color of nothingness came in sight. His body would flop onto the ground, body curled up as he would feel sleep dominate his body. There was nothing that he could do at this point but sleep, and he technically did keep his promise to himself. This was something he waswilling to accept as a result. And so tomorrow will be another day...

Morning time! A great time for a good walk around! Or so the teacher would think before he then saw what was going on, and Haruki was still there! The boy was most certainly persistant. Did he not get it yet? The adult did not think so quite yet. Still though, it did not hurt to see the amount of progress that he had gotten. But as the man stepped closer and closer, he would then begin to notice the wood chips around his sandals. It could have been from his own Chidori, but the number of splinters around his feet were too much. Did another attack occur? Now getting a bit worried for Haruki, he would charge over to see the boy trying to go for another Chidori, only to stop when the boy realized that his teacher was there. Yo! I learned Chidori! Look at what I did to the tree over there! The Akari would exclaim proudly before pointing over towards the direction of the tree located towards the west. It was amazing. The boy did not get hurt, but he was the one who hurt. And using Chidori out of all things. Such a child, what was he going to do with it? And then there was the fact that he learned the Lightning clone. Mix that with the paralysis, and the next thing you know, a full combo has been made. A chidori that is guaranteed to hit, and multiple amounts of them as well... What was going to become of him?

But seeing the face of the smiling lively child as he pointed, the man would just smile before patting him on the head. Eh... It did not matter anyways. The kid had good will for the world. And to give him something like that so he can defend himself, it should only make him feel proud for being the teacher. Who knows, maybe he will grow up to be a hotshot, and he can proudly say that he taught the kid the signature moves before he was a somebody to the world. You did well kid, now lets get outta here. I'm read to get something to eat. My treat since you were the one who learned such a technique. And with that, the both of them would get out of the splinty meadows. Were they going to clean up all of the tree pieces around the area? Nah, most likely not. Well, at least that much is clear, and a hard Jutsu such as Chidori... Has been passed down to another youth. Hopefully he will make good use of it.

Word Count: 4008

Rewards:
20 Stats towards Strength

[url=naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22650-v6-chidori]Chidori[/url]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:18 pm

Approved <3
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:49 pm
Before he would continue learning Lightning ones, he was looking back through his notes and remembered one technique that seemed a little bit too hard back then, but now is easy for him to use now. It was simply him using a Body Flicker. And it had so much use now since his Chakra was high. With the Flicker, he would be able to convert all of his Chakra to speed. Lining that to the Lightning Javelin technique, the boy would be able to gather all sorts of energy and travel around the world in one huge lap and back. It was such an amazing jutsu, and so he would begin the training. While it did not last very long, the sudden burst in speed was all that mattered. And so he would take the chance to use it and run towards the end of the village so that he could practice. It was going to be difficult a task. Forming Ram. Ram. That was all that he needed to do. Then focus the Chakra towards his legs, and then he has a new Jutsu. Rather disappointing, but what can one expect from techniques nowadays? On the plus side, they were going to be mastered and memorized soon, and so he would have no problem with them and possibly learn the whole list! Or at least, the Jutsu's that he can have memorized. Reallistically, it would be impossible for him to have the Jutsu's of the other bloodlines. But now that he thought about it... He was an Akari. What were he and his clan learning? And what traits did they pass onto him? While it was shown in the psat, Haruki never caught onto the details. Such as looking at the sun for example, and to con tinue looking at it. Heck, a game was made out of it with the other kids, to see who could stare at the sun the longest. Three of the idiot kids would end up having heavily damaged eyes while the last idiot kid, Haruki, was immune. Light just can't blind him. And so the sun was unable to take his eyesight out. That was where he lucked out. But what technqiues were there to learn? What made things easier for the Akari? This... He now can't learn. There had to be some sort of Origin as to why he ended up in the Sand Village. But for now, none of that mattered. It was time to learn the new Jutsu! The art of using ram and gaining new speed. And while he might be able to mock it, he did see the use. It was a quick way to use Chidori as well... So it can be useful in a way. All right, props to the one who made the technique, it's not too badly made. With that being said, it was just too easy.

So Haruki would then begin by placing his palms to form the Ram hand sign. Once he did that, he would then focus the Chakra towards his legs, and he would feel a sudden burst of energy. Quickly choosing a blade of grass from a distance, he would feel the urge to push towards it. And while his vision blurred as he ran towards it, his eyes were able to understand what was going on as he ran. Within a second, he was already at his new location. It was amazing, the boy was now already at the area where he was trying to move at. So easy, yet so useful. And so now he had a clone that could do that, crashing into an opponent to give a very nasty lightning shock. Once that happened, Haruki can come up from behind and start on his barrage. The plan was beautiful! Not too well thought out, but beautiful regardless! Well, it seems like that technique from his notes had been learned. And now it was time for him to go home. So he would jsut casually walk back, waiting for the teacher to arrive to the area before he zipped back onto the scene. It was surprisingly that Haruki was the first one to be there. whatever however, it did not matter. As long as he learned a new technique, and he was going to learn two in one day. As it was, Chidori was quite the powerful move on it's own, but now it could be amplified to have more power and to hit much more accurately. At this rate, he was going to be able to take the Chuunin exams, which he was more than excited to start in all honesty. But for now, that was only a wonderful fantasy in which he plans to make a reality. Soon. Not quite yet, but soon.

Later, he would then see his teacher waiting for him by the gates, already ready to start the lesson. Good, that made him a good teacher, ready to teach his student. Haruki would arrive with a full stomach of ramen and pocky. Hey, who said that the young boy had to be classy? If anything, he was doing the right thing by being happy and being full. Might it slow down his movement? Maybe by a pound or two. But he will just run it off and be fine! And so that was the end of the short session that he had with himself, nothing too eventful since the teacher was not there to entertain. On the plus side however, it was a quick and useful new technique, and he could not wait to impliment it in battle. He was going to become a Chuunin, whenever the exams came. Only a few days, and he was learning so much. Soon, he might learn the whole list of things. Maybe he should take on a few missions so that he could earn some Ryo, Nea could always use the help. So he had a plan laid out, and it was only a matter of time before it was actually put into action.

Word Count: 1010

Rewards:

5 Stats towards Speed

Body Flicker
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen