Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Enter the Waterman [Entrance] Empty Enter the Waterman [Entrance]

Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:26 am
Kuro was exhausted. He'd kept walking and walking... and now he was back here, in the desert country. He'd prepared much better this time however, having gathered up as much water as he could carry in the Rain country before he started the trek through the sand. He carried Vixie in his arms' using his own shadow to shade her as best he could while the fox groaned, unhappy with this long hot journey. As they finally neared the gates of Suna, Kuro would pull his guitar out of himself with water gathered from Rain inside of it. He didn't have a lot to carry the water with, so he'd improvised.

He tilted the guitar so the hole would begin pouring out the water inside of it, Vixie licking up the water as Kuro poured it onto himself and begin directly absorbing it to keep himself hydrated. Once the guitar was empty, Kuro would drop Vixie and let her walk on the sand for herself. He then looked to the gates and put a smile on his face. New faces, new reasons to smile. "Helloooo! Anybody here happy to see a guest? I come in the names of peace and friendship!"
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Enter the Waterman [Entrance] Empty Re: Enter the Waterman [Entrance]

Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:43 am
As Kyson was taking his daily stroll around Suna, he sensed a chakra signature coming from the village gates. Kyson would head there immediately to see who it was and what their business was with Suna. Of course no in a rude way. He was never the type to start trouble. As Kyson approached the gates, he a boy around his age. He was yelling to see if anyone was here and made it clear he wasn't trying to cause any problems.

"Hey welcome to Suna. Are you here to send a message or just to visit?" Kyson would ask, since we've been getting some visitors lately. Some important and some just to visit the peaceful Suna.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:11 am
Kuro turned slightly to face the person approaching him, waving to him and gave his guitar a few strums to make the water on the strings fall off due to the vibrations. "Hello! I'm here to... visit. Not sure what I'll be doing with this visit, but well, I just felt like I should come here. I'm sure I'll find out what I'm supposed to do here once I'm inside. Maybe I just needed a new audience to play for."
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:30 am
As Kyson heard the words of the visitor. He made it clear that he was just here to visit. After he spoke, Kyson nodded. He mentioned playing his guitar and maybe for a new crowd of people. One last step, and he his free to enter the village. "Cool. My name's Kyson Hozuki and I'm not sure if this is your first visit, but i'm pretty sure Suna will love your performance and your stay here. Now may I know the name of our visitor. And you are free to come in." Kyson said as he introduced himself to the visitor.

As the weather felt like it was getting hotter and hotter. Kyson would activate his hydration skill to cool down his body in the intense desert. He should probably get back to more training after this. He still has some stuff to work on to prepare himself for the exams.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:06 pm
Kuro's eyes widened in surprise as Kyson introduced himself as a Hozuki. His smile widened further as he introduced himself. "Hozuki? I'm Kuro Hozuki! Oh my god, you're the first other Hozuki I've met outside of my family! Crossing that stupid hot desert is officially worth it and I'm not even inside the village yet! Oh, and this is my fluffy friend Vixie."
Kuro would calm down slightly as he motioned towards his fox friend. Vixie then stepped forward and begin sniffing at the new person, curious that he smelled odd as if his scent was dampened by water, just like Kuro's scent.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:33 pm
After Kyson finished his statement and introducing himself. The visitor looked shocked after Kyson introduced himself. Was it something he said? He then mentioned Hozuki. And he claimed he was a Hozuki himself. Kyson was also surprised, this is the same kid Kyofu had told him a while back. When Kyofu said Kyson was the second Hozuki he met. Kyson asked who else was out there. And he mentioned someone by the name of Kuro whom he met on the Hoshigakure borders, who was also a Hozuki. To meet another clan member was extraordinary. Now Kyson really believes there are more out there.

"Wow, this is.. amazing. Your the first one I met outside of my family as well! And yeah, the desert takes a while to get used to, especially for us. I almost died from dehydration my first few weeks here. But I was able to create my own little skill to cool down my body to almost room temperature, even when being out in the sun like this. So I could stay Hydrated... And hey there Vixie, welcome to Suna." Kyson said with a little excitement in his voice. He still couldn't believe he met another Hozuki. Kuro then began to inspect Kyson, to see if he really is a Hozuki.

"Well if your trying to find out if I'm really a Hozuki. Why not have a little test. Something that almost all Hozuki's should know how to do." Kyson said as he pointed his finger towards the sky with his thumb up. Preparing to do the water gun jutsu. If Kuro didn't know this technique, then Kyson would change the test to just use Hydrification instead of an actual technique. But performing the water gun tech would show that he did some training and how to defend himself. Kyson would wait to see if he could do the technique or not.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:12 pm
Kuro grinned as Kyson  suggested a little test and held up his hand in a finger gun position. Kuro moved his guitar to hold it in his left hand, setting the base of it onto the sand as he followed Kyson's lead, raising his right hand into the air ready to fire a Water Gun shot. "Best technique that only takes one hand." 
Kuro would give a quick nod before firing his shot into the air, the small dangerous water bullet zooming through the air and going up until it eventually ran out of momentum and evaporated from the heat of the desert. Once Kuro had seen his fellow Hozuki fire his shot, he would continue the conversation. "This is incredible. Oh, and that thing you mentioned to keep yourself cool, can you give me some pointers on how to do that? It sounds like it'll be really helpful during my stay here. I lived up in the tundras so I needed to keep warm instead of cold. Being frozen solid is not fun. Gotta have someone melt you in a bucket."
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:59 pm
Kuro mentioned the water gun being the best technique that only involves one hand. Kyson couldn't agree more. Not only does it use one hand. doesn't need any seals either. "I couldn't agree more," Kyson said to Kuro. As the two Hozuki's put their fingers up at the same time preparing their water gun technique. Kuro nodded as he was prepared to shoot. Kyson nodded back and the two would shoot their water gun techniques as the same time. And confirming to each other that they are both Hozuki's. The shots would fire and most likely go the same distance and stop at some what the same range. Kuro mentioned the skill Kyson brought up to keep him cool. Seemed he was interested in it as well. Especially for Hozuki's and always needing to stay hydrated.

"It actually really easy. You just focus your water element and our Hydrification technique, then spread that water throughout your body. It keeps your body cool and hydrated. It barely requires any effort at all." Kyson said to Kuro as he explained how to do the skill. 

"Honestly, I haven't always lived in Suna. I just moved here not too long ago. I'm originally from Kumo where the weather there was pretty nice, but I escaped with a friend and became part of Suna. When I first came here, the weather was hard to get used to. Especially for a clan like ours. But I adapted and learned to bypass this harsh weather." Kyson would say to Kuro. it seemed the two had a lot to talk about since this is the first time they both are meeting another clan member outside of family.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:46 am
Kuro nodded as Kyson explained how it was actually simple to keep his temperature down in the intense desert heat. It sounded easy and internal enough that Kuro took a quiet deep breath as he began focusing the water inside of his body, focusing the element of water to cool down a portion of the water in his body. Once he'd cooled a mass of water inside of himself, he began letting it flow throughout himself to slowly cool his entire body. "Hm, makes sense. I hadn't even considered trying that, but it does seem kinda obvious when you say it out loud."

"Adapting to the snow... I just kind of had to stay bundled up. Maybe if I had trained fire element or something I could have used that to turn myself into a water heater or something, but I was still just learning. I'm... actually looking for a place to live myself. Yuki is gone and I've just been travelling around, following my master but... She's gone now so... I don't have anything tying me down anywhere anymore."
Kuro would look to the ground a bit as he recalled everything he'd been through up to this point. He couldn't help tearing up a bit, his face starting to slightly melt and drip in places as he looked back up with a pained smile. "Sorry, it happened kind of recently and... I haven't even slept yet since I found out and left Konoha."
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:49 am
It seemed Kuro understood how Kyson's hydration skill worked. It was a very useful skill Kyson made for his bloodline. As Kuro was explaining his situation, it seemed he has been traveling around the world for a bit. Kyson wanted to be like that, but not in the way he was forced to. He explained how his home was destroyed and how his master is gone. Kyson doesn't if "gone" meant she just left or if she passed away. Kyson assumed she passed away, but he didn't want to ask and make things worse. It made Kyson think about Kumo. It's not destroyed but its definitely not a place to live in. Especially seeing hundreds of people having a large stick going through their bodies as they just sit there being force to stay alive in a awful condition. Just the thought of it pisses Kyson off. What him and Royalty saw that day was unforgivable. On top of that, Kyson's sensei, who was also Royalty's dad. Is still living in Kumo. Kyson hopes he's safe and sound, especially when both of Royalty's parents are still there.

After Kuro would speak Kyson would put his right hand on Kuro's left shoulder. "Hey, don't stress yourself. You must be tired and exhausted from that trip to Konoha. I went there about a week or two ago, so I know. Come in Suna, settle down, get something to eat and clear your head. And if your looking for a place to live, Suna is really peaceful village. Where the Kazekage heavily promotes his fellow ninja to keep it peaceful." Kyson says to Kuro to cheer him up a bit. he would take his hand off his left shoulder after he finished speaking. Kyson would take out a small piece of paper and pencil from his pants pocket. And he would write his address on it.

"If you ever need me for anything, just come to my house and I'll help you out with anything. With that being said, welcome to Suna and I hope we will see each other again." Kyson said as he would give Kuro the note that had Kyson's address on it, if he ever needed anything.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum