Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

A Frozen Foe, Lucien - Training Empty A Frozen Foe, Lucien - Training

Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:48 pm
Lucien had returned from learning to effectively make use of his snakes and mastering the movements of the snake race and then coding them directly into his visual recognition patterns. At this time and point, Lucien was merely trying to figure out if he could learn any more jutsu that could be used as utility wherever he saw them fit when in battle. He was specifically looking for something that would be able to restrict the movement of his opponent and keep his still going. “There are only a few jutsu that would fall under than category for me in this case. So, I’ll need to be able to quickly move in and learn a few of them before I get back to training my usual heavy hitter and heavy duty attacks. While they are all very useful as well, I will need something to get catch off guard and this for the most part should do the decent trick.” Lucien said as he was already moving about his room and gearing up for his next venture of training as the shinobi that he was.

Lucien wouldn’t need much supplies for this session of training as the entirety of it was planned to be occurring within the dream world of his where he could control all space and matter making the creation of anything or any foe especially easy for him to the point that nothing was much of a problem to be made and the only question was would he have wanted to create it or not. The gearing himself up in the physical world was just doen out of a large habit and plus the fact that he would have wanted to be able to respond to anything should he wake up to circumstances that were easily not preferred by someone who was in them in the first place. “Alright then. I will proceed into the dream world where I will then meet a new foe of mine to practice this technique on.” Lucien would say as he began moving about towards his bed. Instead of actually lying in it, Lucien would lie on the ground nearby and simply have his head lean into the side of his bed. And with that, his physical focus began fading to then return to himself within his own new realm. That being the dream realm where everything could be done. “My main reason for showing up here is so that I can see some action with all this lacking of having an opponent to test my paralysis against. It should be rather easy to create one that would replicate the average ninja. I’ll go against them once I think my technique has been done and trained to the point of proper use no longer being much of a problem.” Lucien said to himself as the world around him began taking full form and the scenery could kick in. Lucien had formed a large and vast green marsh of sorts where he would begin with himself high in the trees looking down at the ground with the swampish like looks to it all. The air was thick and held over him like a large blanket that was simply too smothering to ever go to sleep in. In other words, it had woken him up greatly and his senses would then begin honing into what they usually were. “Looks like I’ll need to get some decent footing before I can worry much about the training aspect of what I will be doing today. So I’ll need to search around on the floor of the Marsh until I can find something that’s decently flat.” Lucien said as he would spend a good ten minutes or so until he found a small rock flat clearing where his training would then begin. “So I’ll be going with the temporary paralysis technique that should allow me to pick my opponent off guard when they least escape it at close range. The entire method goes with the fact that ninjutsu users can grip onto the chakra of other beings and then use that chakra as a bonding source of sorts or only as something to simply tug on. The method of paralyzing the opponent involves not paralyzing them physically but literally holding their chakra in place and thus holding the entire body in place since the user cannot go about splitting themselves from their mass of chakra unless they want to die as ninja will die when they no longer have chakra streaming through their bodies quite like the blood system in a way.” 

Lucien said as he was explaining to himself and experimenting with seals. He wanted to find a small seal combination that would get a large amount of his chakra out of his body at a good speed so that he could use that chakra to then advance and grip onto the opponent’s, thus restricting their movement from the entire body. Eventually, he find a quick two series hand sign combo that allowed him a system that did just this and specifically in the same speed and method that he had wanted from the start. “Alright… now I need to practice allowing my chakra to flow out and create almost a needle like structure that would make it possible to then anchor down their flow of chakra throughout the body as well as the position of all the chakra within them via taking the long rods of my own chakra and driving it through theirs thus making an irregularity that made it difficult for them to be able to move and when done properly, it would hinder their movement all together.” Lucien said as he put some of his things down and moved to the center of the rock clearing where he would then get into a squatting position before readying the two hand signs that he was going to do. He would close his eyes so that he could have an easier time visualizing how his chakra would be forming outsode of his body. Lucien wanted to create at least 5 rods or more that would be used for this piercing and anchoring method that he had understood from that point on or so.

Lucien would now attempt the techinique as a whole for the first time and while doing so, he paid close attention to each and every one of his movements to make sure that his chakra rods or anchors were going to be created. Lucien found that they’d form pretty fast but after that. “Let’s kick this boring ass shit up a notch.” Lucien said as he seemed to have queued a reaction from the world itself as a missing nin of some sort dove out from some surrounding bush and quickly made his way onto the rock platform where he would then try to rush Lucien and quickly dispatch of him. However, Lucien was capable of quickly sensing this and could have already killed the ninja if he wanted to. Lucien would then make it a little more interesting for himself and for the sake of himself trying to train. “I’ll only be able to take this guy down if I do it in a manner that involves using the paralysis technique at some point.” Lucien said to himself in his mind as the weird ninja rushed towards him at a speed that was nearly out of his reaction time but was still just in there enough for Lucien to slip past anymore attacks that could have been coming from the ninja. The ninja wasn’t really slow but just not fast enough.

While Lucien would be trying to figure out how to use his Jutsu, he’d try making the seals over many times which became very entertaining for the ninja that was trying to kill him or at least disturb his training as he started to assume that Lucien simply wasn’t as good as he actually was. That would be the ninja’s first mistake. Lucien continued dodging  the flurry of attacks that transformed from close range taijutsu to what appeared as powerful ninjutsu that was difficult to foresee but still not that hard to dodge when all the placement of his muscles was correct. Lucien was now making progress with his technique as he was capable of actually making the charka anchors at this point and would simply need to find a way to pin them on the target. However, the ninja began to now distance himself from Lucien to actually avoid this possiblilty. “Strange. Does he have some sort of chakra sensory or ability to see my chakra? In which case, he would be able to detect that I have the blades at the ready but otherwise there shouldn’t be much of a reason for his switching in fighting styles so abruptly. It however still could be just a switch as he feels the last method of fighting wasn’t effective against me which is also very true.” Lucien would spend the next short amount of time given to go about figuring out how he would move onto his target. He came up with a decent series of strategies that would allow him to quickly close distance with his opponent. He would bait the enemy in which he did at that moment and as the ninja rushed for him since Lucien seemed to be in a decent retreat, Lucien would then create a smoke screen using his mist techinique and within that time he would then go underground and sink around until rising up behind the ninja now easily capable of hitting him with the chakra anchors that he had ready. The ninja that Lucien would attack was actually a shadow clone and Lucien would have been completely. “Well then, looks like he was baiting me in as well? I suppose I should have expected this however I wasn’t sure since the ninja seemed to be rather fodder in terms of his tactics as well as power.” Lucien would think to himself as be continued making the seals once more. The ninja appeared to have simply vanished but that was no problem for Lucien as he did manage to practice his technique many times over and would now follow up on him and end him swiftly with the power of his new found ability. The ninja had to be somewhere around and Lucien was bent on sensing him. Lucien would then jump up to the trees at the speed of 120 and begin looking around to see where he could have been. Lucien would then close his eyes and use his noise and sound which instantly gave away his position which wasn’t that far away. To counter the ninja’s retreat, Lucien would throw a kunai at 100 speed that would be attached with an explosive tag, that explosive tag would render the ninja blinded for a short period of time and it was in this time that Lucien would then follow suit and quickly move toward his retreating opponent.

“Know your enemy and know yourself, and in 100 battles, you will never be in peril.” Lucien reminded himself as he swiftly closed into the enemy and began attacking him with a flurry of seamless close ranged melee weapon attacks that seemed to have not subdued the other ninja but rather made it so that he couldn’t respond in anything of a timely manner. Lucien would then push forward with his weaponry before hitting the ninja with the quickest surprise card that Lucien had up his sleeves at the time, he would kick forward and the kick would be out of his range. The ninja saw that the attack wasn’t going to be in range and decided to barely move backwards just to be able to dodge the attack and then follow up with a counter. However, that was a bad move. On the end of Lucien’s kicking foot was a layer of explosive tags that would have surely ended the opponent. Lucien however, did this as no more than a bluff that would make the opponent stop and fully give up. It was at this moment that the ninja he was facing revealed he was also wearing a large explosive vest. Lucien would then perform his temporary paralysis technique without his hand signs. “Checkmate.”

While Lucien would be trying to figure out how to use his Jutsu, he’d try making the seals over many times which became very entertaining for the ninja that was trying to kill him or at least disturb his training as he started to assume that Lucien simply wasn’t as good as he actually was. That would be the ninja’s first mistake. Lucien continued dodging  the flurry of attacks that transformed from close range taijutsu to what appeared as powerful ninjutsu that was difficult to foresee but still not that hard to dodge when all the placement of his muscles was correct. Lucien was now making progress with his technique as he was capable of actually making the charka anchors at this point and would simply need to find a way to pin them on the target. However, the ninja began to now distance himself from Lucien to actually avoid this possiblilty. “Strange. Does he have some sort of chakra sensory or ability to see my chakra? In which case, he would be able to detect that I have the blades at the ready but otherwise there shouldn’t be much of a reason for his switching in fighting styles so abruptly. 

It however still could be just a switch as he feels the last method of fighting wasn’t effective against me which is also very true.” Lucien would spend the next short amount of time given to go about figuring out how he would move onto his target. He came up with a decent series of strategies that would allow him to quickly close distance with his opponent. He would bait the enemy in which he did at that moment and as the ninja rushed for him since Lucien seemed to be in a decent retreat, Lucien would then create a smoke screen using his mist techinique and within that time he would then go underground and sink around until rising up behind the ninja now easily capable of hitting him with the chakra anchors that he had ready. The ninja that Lucien would attack was actually a shadow clone and Lucien would have been completely. “Well then, looks like he was baiting me in as well? I suppose I should have expected this however I wasn’t sure since the ninja seemed to be rather fodder in terms of his tactics as well as power.” Lucien would think to himself as be continued making the seals once more. The ninja appeared to have simply vanished but that was no problem for Lucien as he did manage to practice his technique many times over and would now follow up on him and end him swiftly with the power of his new found ability. The ninja had to be somewhere around and Lucien was bent on sensing him. Lucien would then jump up to the trees at the speed of 120 and begin looking around to see where he could have been. Lucien would then close his eyes and use his noise and sound which instantly gave away his position which wasn’t that far away.

To counter the ninja’s retreat, Lucien would throw a kunai at 100 speed that would be attached with an explosive tag, that explosive tag would render the ninja blinded for a short period of time and it was in this time that Lucien would then follow suit and quickly move toward his retreating opponent. “Know your enemy and know yourself, and in 100 battles, you will never be in peril.” Lucien reminded himself as he swiftly closed into the enemy and began attacking him with a flurry of seamless close ranged melee weapon attacks that seemed to have not subdued the other ninja but rather made it so that he couldn’t respond in anything of a timely manner. Lucien would then push forward with his weaponry before hitting the ninja with the quickest surprise card that Lucien had up his sleeves at the time, he would kick forward and the kick would be out of his range. The ninja saw that the attack wasn’t going to be in range and decided to barely move backwards just to be able to dodge the attack and then follow up with a counter. However, that was a bad move. On the end of Lucien’s kicking foot was a layer of explosive tags that would have surely ended the opponent. Lucien however, did this as no more than a bluff that would make the opponent stop and fully give up. It was at this moment that the ninja he was facing revealed he was also wearing a large explosive vest. Lucien would then perform his temporary paralysis technique without his hand signs. “Checkmate.” 

WC: 2054
[Exit]
[Claims: Temporary Paralysis Tech [Mastered, No hand signs] + 20 AP
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500