Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiFri May 10, 2024 7:02 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
29 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
9 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Lucien of the Mist - Training Time Boi Empty Lucien of the Mist - Training Time Boi

Mon May 30, 2016 3:10 pm
Lucien was already back to his gimmicks of training constantly. He had his eye on a technique for a while that he wanted to learn but couldn’t because he simply didn’t have the required element of water at the time but that was also quickly changed with his previous thus he could then learn and master the technique of which he wanted to utilize so badly. It was a water technique that allowed him to create a large mist around himself that could quickly absorb all things in a quick smokescreen that only extremely powerful dojutsu could actually see through. Now Lucien was in his house and already getting ready to go about his training as he wanted to be fast and concise with the methods that he was about to employ. “So it looks like I’ll have to either return to the dream world or another watery place if I wish to learn this technique today. It shouldn’t be much of a hassle granted how proper my control over the water element is however there is a state change within the technique itself.” Lucien was right, there was a state change in the usage of the technique.

It wasn’t just simply water but instead water that was turned into misty steam shortly after being created thus making it a little more advanced than most techniques that he had to utilize at the time. “All in all, I’ll adapt just as quickly as I did with the water element itself. It won’t be long so I best get to started it right now. Lucien said as he would then gather his gear within his room and get ready for his session of training. It was going to be a rather tedious one, he always felt it was going to be that way when the jutsu was relatively flashing and had a lot of exceptions to the rules he would then create. “I suppose I got a little strange way of training this but definitely nothing that I can’t try out right now. In fact, from a scientific point of view, it should totally work.” Lucien said as he walked out of his house and began moving around in the village itself looking for a Spa like area to lounge in. “I’ve got enough ryo to buy a trip to a Spa, once in there, I will be able to examine mist and steam at first hand for a small price of just a few hundred ryo. Sounds like a good trade.” Lucien said with his voice extremely low to make sure that no one around him knew of his plans at all. Lucien would then get moving faster and faster from roof to roof until he eventually just asked a citizen who gave him some pretty solid directions to the closest one nearby. “Alright, thank you sir.” Said Lucien as he turned away from the person who had given his directions and did he best to get moving in that direction from the start. Lucien was pretty fast so the time getting there was very short compared to his previous trips when he was nothing more than just a Genin. Lucien would be at the spa by now and have registered.

Entering the hot room of misty rocks and stones made his body feel a little weird and he didn’t really like being this close to so many people anyway but it couldn’t be helped since it was in the spirit of training which was the spirit of the ninja in the first place. “So this is the feeling of hot mist and steam? I wonder what steam users feel like when they fight, they must burn up inside of their armor but of course if they did they’d get used to it pretty fast.” Lucien thought, Lucien would then stick his hand out and try controlling some of the mist via chakra using his water element. This was done to no avail and nothing was given as the result after it sadly. “Hmm. It feels like a looser more airy version of water. Granted I know air and water, this shouldn’t be that difficult if I just broke the code to how the entire system of the mist works.” Lucien thought to himself.

He’d remain within the spa for another hour or so simply soaking in the feeling of being around the mist so he would know how proper his own mist would need to be in order for it to be called mist in the first place. Lucien was then capable of noticing when the feeling of mist was presence and accurate which he would then later impose when he began his actual utilization of the technique itself. Lucien was now on his way back to his house and his fenced off backyard where he would continue his training of the technique that allowed him to become one with the mist that he loved so dearly. “Despite not liking to swim to that much, I do exceptionally well with water techniques and things of similar nature.” Lucien said to himself as he was already walking into the front door and consequently his kitchen. Lucien prepared himself with a slight bite to eat before he would then move out back to his backyard and stand in the center of it. “When I do begin practicing this jutsu, I should try to limit the distance of it all so it doesn’t freak out the citizens nearby.” It was still day time and Lucien thought that if he did such a technique, they might assume that there was a fire and alert the guards or something of that sort. “Yep… that’s not my intent so I’ll keep the size of this mist down to a decent 6 or so meters.” Lucien said as he began feeling the moisture in the air by closing his eyes and truly focusing. He could feel that it was there but he decided to use the chakra that he had stored in his body to create the actual jutsu instead. He felt that it would be quicker and more cost effective if he went about it in that manner.

“Alright here we go with attempt number one, I need to be able to create at least a small amount of mist and once I can do that, I’ll keep building the amount bit by bit and speed by speed until I wind up at a point where the technique truly resembles the description if not better.” Lucien said as he squatted and got himself into position. Lucien would then flash the one and only sign for the technique and open his mouth in attempt to control the water naturally in his chakra and flow it outwards until it was outside of his body via the path of the mouth. Once out, he would then convert it to steam and consequently mist via chakra control. It was be a quick and effective process. Lucien attempted this and could feel the chakra moving within him as it went out to the very end of his mouth, he was ready to try the transformation and once he did, the result was less than poor in value. “Well well well.” Lucien said laughingly as he looked at was seemed to be a little fart that was made with steam. “We’re gonna need a lot more power than that for it be effective.” 

Lucien said now putting on his thinking face. He had thought that he was simply not getting a property or a fact about the actual technique that he needed to include should he have wanted to have been effective with it. “Oh that’s obvious…” Lucien thought to himself. “I need to make sure that this chakra isn’t just normal water chakra and I also must make sure that I can compress it so I can have a large amount to create and spread out evenly in the area that I’m in.” Lucien said now feeling as if he had cracked the code to the understanding of his new mist technique. It was rather useful in his mind that he could simply think and figure out some ways to better himself at training a specific thing just like that while some ninja had to sit around for time and time again until they were capable of properly doing it. Lucien wasn’t that way when it came to training and he would utilize his ability to train fast so that he could quickly rise through the ranks until becoming a character with the power that of an ANBU member at which point he would then master everything else via skill and knowledge, experience.

Lucien was now pretty hyped and ready to go once more. He would run around the perimeter of his fenced backyard as a means to loosen his body up some before attempting again. He did a few mouth exercises as well to make sure he wasn’t limiting any air flow from his lungs where most of the chakra would be flowing down from. 

“Alright here we go, I’m feeling ready for the second round now.” Lucien said as he got back into the center and dropped into his stance where he would then hold out the one sign required for the technique that he was then learning. “Now that I’ve cracked the code, this should be a large piece of cake by far.” Lucien said to himself in his mind as he focused deeply when he opened his mouth and allowed the chakra to simply flow out in a condensed package. The chakra was ready for use and Lucien would use it the way he found suitable at that very moment. That would be creating the large ball of mist that he wanted to then spread around the area at a great speed. Looking down with his perfect vision or so, Lucien could see the mist starting to form and expand. He even had a decent control over the entire process and time frame of it doing so. It seemed as if he was going to gain control over it to a superb degree in no time to the point that he wouldn’t even have to use hand signs most likely. “Success.” Lucien said as the mist ball expanding at a crazy speed around himself to the point that even he was engulfed and couldn’t see where he was going. Granted, Lucien could still navigate by hearing and smell, he was relatively fine when it came to finding his way back into his house but he would go into his house, up the stairs, and then look out his top floor window to see how large the mist had gotten. It was contained enough to not scare any of his neighbors but still. 

He wanted to lower the thing so he simply controlled it by will and the entirety of the mist was dispatched. “What a powerful technique, heh, it will be even better when I’m stronger that is. However for now it is pretty useful and I’ll try it out next time I spar with Atem or something of the like. Anyways, it looks like my training with this technique is done but I’ll go ahead and use it a few more times to try and commit the technique to memory. I don’t really feel like having to think about it when I’m going to use it in a battle. It should be rather instinctive.” Lucien said as he then jumped out of his window where there was no longer smoke at all. This would allow him to then be able to just go a good few more times before he became physically tired, likely from breathing in the heavy as hell mist. “Welp, another day of training and another technique. I think tomorrow I’ll go see what’s new with the Hoshi people and maybe we can have a good time teaching everyone else new stuff. I need to learn some things as well from them. In fact, I haven’t really met any other Hoshi nin other than Atem. Well then, that’s a bit crazy to think of but I’ll fix that tomorrow.

WC: 2037
Claims: Hidden Mist Technique [Mastered, No hand signs] and 10 stats
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Lucien of the Mist - Training Time Boi Empty Re: Lucien of the Mist - Training Time Boi

Mon May 30, 2016 4:30 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum