Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Following Behind Atem to Iwagakure Empty Following Behind Atem to Iwagakure

Sun May 29, 2016 7:41 pm
Lucien was already on his way towards Iwagakure. He had trained and got his gear ready beforehand as he was already aware to the fact that he would be going shortly after Atem left. They agreed that the scouting like formation would be the best for them to go out with. Both would go with a decent amount of distance and besides, the other one could always hear the other one due to their level of proficiency when it came to the sense of sound and the minimal distance between them. However being minimal, the distance was still rather expansive to the point that Lucien could not see Atem when he would go and begin his journey toward the ruins of Iwagakure. His mission was to go there with Atem and look over everything and give a status update on the entire country as well as bring back something that could be placed within the library of Hoshigakure. “Looks like I just need to do a little final gear check and I’ll be ready to start making my departure.” Lucien said as he pulled himself off his bed and grabbed his backpack full of food and a bit more gear.

Lucien was now on his way and would walk down his stairs after exiting his room in order to head downstairs and onto his main floor where he’d stock up on some water from the faucet he had In his kitchen. Once he was done with that, Lucien made sure he had his gear in check by looking in the kitchen mirror and would then proceed to leave his house. It was extremely early morning which was essentially night at the point still. Lucien was already moving within the village and now heading to the nearest gate that he would exit from. He was making his way and observing the general area watching as no ninjas or other people were outside, this would be his perfect time and his perfect moment to leave. “It would be a bad idea to head to Iwagakure in the day.” When Lucien reached one of the four village gates, he’d wait on the side lines for a while sleeping on and off just merely waiting for the day to go by so that he could begin his travelling as soon as the shade of night fell over the world’s side. After a good amount of hours had passed him moving about, it was finally time for him to leave. He confirmed it with a guard before exiting, why he was leaving, how he was leaving, and where he was going. The guard had confirmed the information and relayed it back to the palace which would keep it on its database. The large gates opened and Lucien began to walk onward. “It’s been so long since I’ve been in my natural element, my true element. I love the darkness and I want to live in it. 

For this is the place where I take full effect and become a creature of the night.” Lucien said to himself silently just enough for himself to hear, though his devotion had shown correctly through that regardless. As Lucien began to move onward and onward, the village behind him would shrink and he would then be following a large empty path of forest and forest and forest. “Well… It feels like just yesterday I was getting brought into this village by that Kozai guy who disappeared. Never the less, I will complete my mission and meet up with Atem. When I find him, the real fun begins and when we return, we shall become chuunin. That, at the end of the day, is just another step towards me finally proving my worth to this village. I can’t let the stain on my reputation from that puppet user affect me in the long run. Thus, I’ll show them what I can do now and have them judge what they think off that. That is, when I return.” Lucien said now too far away from the village for anyone to hear him. He would have activated his clan’s perfected prey stalking before he even left, with it, the night covered march from border to border became more like a trek through some type of world lost in time. Due to how his eyes changed when he started seeing in this way, Lucien now saw the world like it was some sort of ghastly demon filled dream. Of course, this gave him no fear as he was used to using it since he had been a child and had many positive memories that took place when he eyes were exactly like this. Lucien would continue on walking and making his way to this large path that stood before him. It seemed like it fell downwards on a deep slope of which he would scout out all around him before proceeding. It could have been an easy trap for all he knew but he didn’t feel the presence of anything or anyone around him for miles.

Lucien could tell that he had made it all the way to at least the border of Iwagakure when the land and everything else began changing extremely to something that of a barren wasteland. Lucien would look down at the ground and smell it, committing it directly to his smell bank memory. “I see, very strange this all is. I wonder…. It smells like something that’s not very natural. Could it be that a powerful attack or ability destroyed this entire area or was it always barren? No, it was always barren but the trace remains the same. In that case, I’ll progress but slowly, I should be able to find Atem at some point.” Lucien kept on moving until he could see a ridge or a trench to get into. He scanned the trench itself before going in to make sure it wasn’t rigged or anything of the like, once inside, he would focus on sensory and take a good look around the current terrain. Far far in the distance, he could see a fire, and also the face of Atem. “Welp, looks like I’ve finally caught up to his camp. Let’s go.” 

WC: 1037 
[Exit]
[Claims: That I travelled to Iwa, lel]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500