Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

From Water to Clouds Empty From Water to Clouds

Wed May 25, 2016 7:17 am
It was hot out today, though not as hot as it was within the desert. Dragon had been within the island country for quite some time now and had even heard many travellers walks by talking about the village of Kirigakure. The memories that he had gotten from Raizuko told him that the Blood Mist village was destroyed. But here in the Island Country, a country where the blood mist did not originate people were talking about it. This would cause Dragon to frown. Had the villlage been resurrected in the Island Country? If so by who? With these questions going through his head Dragon would only continue to walk. He rather not go to the village of the bloody mist as of yet. Especially if they are still in the process of trying to kill anything that walks. Though, the island country was no lost call. He had gotten a bit of a rest since coming. Yet he had not found out anything about Raizuko’s father. Maybe the man had not come the island country and was somewhere else. There were multiple countries with a lot of water, but maybe Raizuko’s father was not at any of them. This would cause Dragon to think. Apparently North is always the way to go. So maybe, just maybe the man is somewhere up north.

If his calculations were correct he was almost 50 miles or more away from the village of Kirigakure. That is if the people weren’t lying about how far they had to walk. Even so, that meant he still had a long journey ahead of him to get to the north. That was where the village of Kumogakure was. Somewhere deep within the Lightning country. He did not know much about the village though. Maybe Raizuko’s father was somewhere in the lightning country. A place that his creator didn’t know much about. Shaking his head for yes Dragon would start walking north, but first he would need to find a boat or someone with a boat. Luckily he was not very far from the docks on the east cost of the country. Walking towards them he would see a boat that was not as big as one of those frates or not as small as a rowboat. Probably the size of a carriage. Maybe bigger. There seemed to be a lot of movement and dropping of things within the boat. This would cause Dragon to shout out “Hey, are you up for giving someone a ride up north.” Of course he didn’t receive a reply due to the still loud noises. Causing him to walk forward and step onto the boat.

As he stepped on the boat he felt it rock slightly in the water, causing his stomach to drop. This was his first experience from being on a boat. Imagine when it was moving. Shaking his head he would begin to find his way through the boat, towards the loud noises. He would see a man crouched down, mumbling about how he could have sworn he had his I.D. Laughing slightly as the man through a ranch in the air and it landed back on his head. The laws of gravity at its fullest. Dragon would tap the man on the shoulder as he still did not notice the young, well newly born boy. This would cause the man to flinch rather hard as he fell on his back his head hitting the wall of the boat.” What the hell are you doing in here. Don’t you island folks know of privacy.” raising his hand to his hair and tilting his head up smiling embarassed Dragon would say “I am sorry bout that, but I have been trying to get your attention. I was wondering if you were up to take me up North to the lightning country for some Ryo.” now Ryo...Dragon was broke as hell and didn’t have any. But the man didn’t know that...Upon saying the word Ryo the man would shoot up and scream “Hell yeh just let me pull the anchor up, we will be there in no time.”

Dragon would nod and go sit down on a bench that was attached to a wall. Upon sitting down and his weight hitting the bench he would fall straight down.”Ow.” he screamed as he hit the floor. Mumbling so rather rude words he would get up and turn around to see that the wall behind the bench was rather dull or was it old. Rubbing his bottom he would try to locate the man and talk to him about his ship. Though, it wasn’t easy as he felt it move. Upon the movement his stomach would seem to rumble as the contents he had eaten would erupt from his mouth and onto the floor of the ship. Well it seemed like this would be a long ride indeed.

819WC
EXit
GOing to Lightning
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

From Water to Clouds Empty Re: From Water to Clouds

Wed May 25, 2016 7:51 am

Approved <3
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Wed May 25, 2016 2:07 pm
Hey so When I approved your travel to Island Country I had figured you would do something once you got near the islands instead of trying to straight up walk into them o.o Which I'm assuming is what your Living clone attempted to do seeing as the posts mentions talking to a man on a boat.

At some point while walking on the ocean your character would come into contact with this and be pulled underwater where he would drown. I'm not sure if this needs to be revamped seeing as it was apped by Yousei but for now I'm going to put this LCs actions on hold until I talk to some people.
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

Wed May 25, 2016 2:09 pm
G fuckin G
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum