Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A Dandy at the Gates - Page 2 Empty Re: A Dandy at the Gates

Thu May 05, 2016 2:23 pm
The member 'Yaksha' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'6-sided dice' : 2
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu May 05, 2016 3:06 pm

(Hi there Yaksha! While the idea of using dice rolls is certainly cool, that is not how we usually determine outcomes of battles/theievery/infiltration. If you are to attempt a trick like this, yours and Taikeo stats will come into play, such as your speed versus her reaction time. It's up to her how she now responds. Whether she tries to stop you or lets you steal her Ryo. This gives her the chance to make a decision of what is to be done with her stuff. The outcome of your prank will depend on how well she attempts to stop you - if she does so you can still steal her stuff should she be unable to counter you in some way.

I hope this helps)
Yaksha
Yaksha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu May 05, 2016 3:18 pm
(As I said, I'm perfectly happy to consent to whatever she feels appropriate.  I just don't want this to turn too heated, because Yaksha -should- have enough speed to pick her pocket provided she was suitably distracted, but it's largely up to chance what he actually -gets- in the process.  I figured it'd be a lot simpler to just leave it to objective luck, but as I said.  If she wants to argue for a different result, I'm fine with that.)
Taikeo Shen
Taikeo Shen
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat May 07, 2016 5:24 pm
(Because you rolled a 2)

Taike turned around to see Yaksha trying to steal from her but he ends up grabbing nothing out of her bag she quickly kicks him in the chest her face going red from anger.

“I thought we were friends!” She screams out

She walks up to him and puts her foot on his chest and gestures Kenshin towards her

“Can you take this one away? Oh and I am sorry I didn’t know.”

She then put her eyes on the man not leaving him for she doesn’t want him to escape but just in case she puts her hands together and activates Lightning style: shock paddles. Taike hated when people betrayed her she felt dirty but she was not going to let him go easy.

“How could you do that to me?”

Taike wanted to go home and never leave how could she be fooled but the hospital had to wait for she needed this man to go to jail for trying to steal from her.

(WP: 173 Ap: 95/100)
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Mon May 09, 2016 9:00 am
Kenshin was just about to start criticizing the Genin for allowing this strange man into the village when he was cut off mid sentence by said man “Ma cheri, allow me to handle this!  I've got a little more experience dealing with grumpy old men like this.  Just let me work my magic, and you can be on your way within a few minutes.  You won't even be late for your work.” The man would say in an extremely loud way, letting Kenshin know that he did not want to be talked over, but due to the fact that his hair was styled in the way it was the two of them would be unable to see Kenshin’s right eye twitching madly with each and every word that the man said. He hated rudeness in all forms, and the fact that the man had cut him off mid sentence in the way that he had done only managed to infuriate the silver haired teen, and his annoyance had only risen even further when he heard this strange looking man refer to him as a grumpy old man, according to the report he had received on Taike she was 15, and Kenshin himself was only 14.

This meant that Kenshin, the youngest person here was being called a grumpy old man by this stranger who looked to be in his twenties at the very least, a fact that actually annoyed him quite a bit more than it should have. Kenshin’s annoyance would quickly be replaced by suspicion as he watched the newcomer move past Taike at a relatively fast speed, the silver haired teen would keep his narrowed eyes fixed totally on the extremely slender and tall man. Kenshin had no idea what this newcomer was up to but he was on high guard after seeing he saw how the man had been stalking Taike earlier, and the scar faced teen was prepared to act upon the slightest sign of trouble or danger from this strangely dressed newcomer. At this point the silver haired teen was prepared for the man to do anything, he had a plan of action in case the man attacked, he had a plan if the man attempted to run, hell he even had a plan for him attempting to take Taike hostage, but he had not really been expecting him to trail his hand up his body and give a low bow.

He narrowed his eyes when he saw the man’s hand quickly dip into the pocket of the young Genin in what he assumed was an attempt to pickpocket her, the strange man had been fast and subtle but Kenshin was much faster than him and thus possessed a much higher reaction time than the would be thief, something that made it extremely easy for the scar faced teen to spot the would be failed attempt at pickpocketing. At this point Kenshin’s face hardened into a glare which was focussed solely on the would be pickpocket, what the fellow top hat wearing man had just done was an extremely bold and brazen move and it showed that he held no real regard for the laws of Hoshi, and he would not let that sort of attitude nor the fact that he had just committed a crime right in front of him pass, this man would be going to jail whether he liked it or not. Kenshin stood around half a meter away from the would be thief, as he had come to a stop only a meter in front of the pair and that was before the brazen man had walked in front of the Genin, which brought him to half a meter away from the silver haired teen.

Before the man had the opportunity to speak or Taike had the chance to try attacking the man Kenshin would strike, using a variation of the spider themed jutsu he had learned back in Waterfall Country, this one converted his saliva into spider silk and allowed him to use it to bind and capture his opponents. Provided of course that the person bound by the web did not possess a strength high enough to tear through the strong silk that bound them, but based on the extremely skinny body of the man the silver haired teen felt that him possessing strength like that would be quite unlikely. From only half a meter away it would be almost impossible for the man to evade the stream of spider web that poured from Kenshin’s mouth at a speed of 20, if the man was unable to dodge the silk it would proceed to wrap around his body and bind his arms to his sides, leaving him unable to form any hand seals, and unless he somehow increased his strength to 20 he would be unable to break the silk to free himself. Once the strange man was completely bound the scar faced teen would stop producing the spider silk from his mouth and allow the last of it to exit his mouth, thus forming a makeshift rope that he could use to lead the man straight to the prison of the village, where a not so nice and not so cozy cell was awaiting him.

“Bad move” Kenshin would say in a harsh tone as he glared at the would be thief that was now bound by his webs “I hope you realise that attempting to steal from a Genin of Hoshigakure is a crime against the village itself, and as such I am going to be taking you to prison where you will stay until a suitable punishment is decided. I suggest you don’t struggle or try to make this any harder than it needs to be, these webs will not break nor will they fade away until I want them to, so even if by some means you do manage to escape from me and then evade the other shinobi of the village until you manage to escape from Hoshi the webs will remain“ Kenshin would warn the now captive man, informing him of the exact situation that he was now in. On the other hand if the unknown somehow managed to avoid the spider silk that the silver haired teen expelled from his mouth a brilliant silver aura would explode from Kenshin’s body as he activated his Display of Power in an attempt to intimidate the man, and hopefully teach the man just how far out of his depth that he truly was in his attempt to steal from a Genin in the heart of Hoshi. The silver aura that surrounded the scar faced teen would slowly begin to take shape, forming ever so slowly into a massive looking skeletal creature that glared down at the would be thief with glowing red eyes, the skeletal creature would give an extremely hoarse and downright unnatural laugh before slowly fading away, the laughter echoing threateningly around the area for a few seconds after the being was gone.

“Now I suggest you calm down before I have to get forceful here” Kenshin would warn the man in a harsh tone This will go a lot easier for you if just cooperate with me, you see by attempting to steal from Taike here you have committed a crime against Hoshigakure, and that's something that I can’t just ignore. Now, I am going to be taking you to prison, there is no question about that, the only question here is whether or not you’re going to cooperate with me, if you do cooperate I will make sure to mention it in my report and you may get a lighter sentence. On the other hand through...if you try to escape, struggle, resist or fight me in any way shape or form...I swear I will do whatever I deem necessary in order to incapacitate and capture you, and I will be sure to include that into my report which will no doubt get you an even harsher sentence for attempting to resist arrest” Kenshin would explain to the man in a rather calm tone. He hoped that his display of power and explanation of the situation that he was in would tell him just how far out of his depth he truly was. All that time though Kenshin would have his guard up in case the guy tried to pull anything funny, and he would be ready to change his plans in a heartbeat if he needed too.

WC: 1415

TWC: 3204 (So far)

1000 words towards Spider Web Sticking Spit, Claiming
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon May 09, 2016 9:49 am

Approving Kenshin's jutsu training. <3
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sun May 15, 2016 9:12 pm
(48 houring both Taike and Yaksha)

Kenshin watched in satisfaction as the extremely tall and skinny would be thief was bound by his web, the web would have wrapped around the man's torso and arms, tying said limbs to his side and making it impossible for him to move them unless he had a strength greater than 20 and was able to break free of the webs. Due to the positions of the would be thieves now bound hands it would be impossible for him to form any hand seals, and due to the fact that Kenshin held a great deal more physical strength than Yaksha he would be unable to resist as Kenshin lead him to the prisons of Hoshigakure using a small portion of his web as a makeshift lead, if he did attempt to struggle or resist Kenshin would simply ignore him and use his greater strength to forcibly drag the man to the prison, but he would take care not to use more than 19 strength to do so as he didn’t want to break his own web. Before walking away with the now captive man Kenshin would turn to face Taike “Next time Taike please be a little bit more cautious when you’re letting people into Hoshi, I’m not sure whether or not you realised but we have procedures in place at the gates about letting people in and they were put in place for a reason, and you just experienced first hand what could happen if those procedures are ignored. Honestly you should count yourself lucky that the gate guards noticed what you did or else I may not have been notified about this situation, and if I hadn’t come there is a good possibility that this one may have killed you for your money” Kenshin would say in a calm and collected tone, the girl had made a simple mistake but it was a mistake that could have held significant repercussions if the man had decided that her ryo was worth more than her life.

Once he had finished explaining that to Taike he would give the leash a harsh tug and begin to lead Yaksha in the direction of the Hoshigakure prison, as he walked down the streets of Hoshi with the prisoner in tow he would notice all the eyes that were trained on both him and his captive as they continued on towards the cell that was awaiting the brazen thief. If all went well then Kenshin would reach the village prisons with his captive still bound by his webs, he would enter the building with his captive in tow and walk up to the desk “Please find a cell for this man, I arrested him when I caught him attempting to pickpocket a Genin” Kenshin would explain in a serious tone. “He was allowed into the village by the very Genin who he tried to pickpocket, one Taike Shen, she’s still very inexperienced and didn’t seem to know the policies about letting someone into the village and she let him in without attempting to find out the slightest bit of info about him or his reason for visiting” the silver haired teen would continue to explain to the person behind the desk, making sure to note that Taike had simply not known about the policies for letting someone into the village, he didn’t want to get her in trouble for making a simple mistake after he had already chewed her out for it

Now that he had delivered his captive to the jail Kenshin was free to do whatever he wanted to, of course before he did that he would have to go and inform the gate guards that the situation had been handled, so with that in mind he set off towards the gates at a rather leisurely pace. He took in the sights and the sounds of Hoshi as he did so, he began to wonder just what would have happened if Kenshin had not come along the pair of Taike and Yaksha when he had, he had seen the way that Yaksha had been stalking her and it honestly unnerved him. He was sure that if push had come to shove he would have been able to incapacitate the man without much trouble but the fact that he had been confident enough to stalk her in such a way within the village walls had made him rather cautious of the man, as it had shown Kenshin that he had not been worried in the slightest whether or not he had been seen by the girl or anyone else. Before long Kenshin reached the gates, and he informed the guards that the situation had been handled and the unknown male had been taken to jail for attempting to pickpocket Taike. With the guards informed Kenshin began walking home, occasionally channelling medical chakra into his fingers and causing blue flames to erupt from said finger, of course he made sure nobody could see what he was doing so as to not freak out the civilian populous but he loved the new technique that he had learnt, it allowed him to make himself or someone else unable to feel any pain for a short amount of time

Exit

WC: 872

TWC: 4076 (1000 words already spent)

Claiming 20 stats

2000 words towards Spider Web Flower, Claiming

1000 words towards Chakra Anesthetic, Claiming

2000 words spent with Taike and Yaksha, memorising their chakra signatures
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen