Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
My Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Back with a Friend (Dachi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Back with a Friend (Dachi)

Sat May 07, 2016 10:33 am
Ryu just stood by silently waiting for orders from his kage. There seemed to be something up with the kid, when asked where he was from he said "No, where... really." That didn't seem like an approriate answer, he had to have come from somewhere. Maybe the place he was from didn't have a name or maybe he was lying. It seemed the kid would also rather travel with Salzem than to join the sand village. Why don't you both just join the village, Salzem pretty much lives here anyway. 

Apparently even the kazekage saw through Salzem's fluffy lupine exterior. Told you your a softy. Ryu thought as he remained silent only watching as the meeting went down.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat May 07, 2016 8:35 pm
Dachi squinted at the other's replies. Perhaps he was the only one that felt stronger near the wolf, but he was smarter than to state his objections, to some level at least. When it came to common sense, he was still a small child.

"I wanna stay with the wolf," Dachi said, though he supposed he did need a reason. "He knows a friend of mine."

To Dachi, that seemed a good enough excuse. After seeing Salzem's response at the mention of "fire man", the small boy decided to stay silent about the spirit. No one seemed to believe him anyway; he always just appeared a boy that was talking to himself. 

However, he did appreciate the Kage's comforting response. He had offered a place to stay, and that seemed nice enough. However, Salzem had offered to be his direct friend. Almost as close as fire man was to him, and that hit home in the small child's heart. He had never had a friend; they had all left with the others, after Dachi could only guess was some disease he had. Not the wolf though; the wolf didn't care, and for that, Dachi liked his company very much, not to mention the fact that fire man seemed to know him very well, even if Salzem didn't remember the spirit.

"If that's okay," Dachi added after a moment of silence.
Anonymous

Sat May 07, 2016 9:15 pm
Salzem wanted to protest, to say that he wasn't ready to make this decision yet. He hadn't even gotten full control of himself and now he was going to be responsible for a child? No. He had to refuse this For his own good and Dachi's. This couldn't stand. Except it did though. Dachi spoke that he wanted to go with Salzem wherever he went. He said that he knew "a friend" of his, although Salzem was pretty sure he only heard of his name. Fire man. Curses. He sputtered a little, trying to find exact words among his clutter of frustration and agreeableness. Eventually, his tongue stopped tripping over itself and he was able to speak. He let out a deep sigh in resignation before giving his answer.

"Yes sir, Lord Kazekage. It seems I have very little choice in the matter. The kid wants to come with me, so I guess he comes with me." He pause a moment before continuing. "On that note, I need to speak to you in private about something." Salzem gestured with a gnarled claw off to the side and, if the kazekage would indulge him, he would speak his case just out of ear-shot of Ryu and Dachi.

"Sir, although I've bothered you with this before and you've talked me out of it before, I'd like to request a temporary leave of absence. You've been most gracious in offering me a place here, but to be perfectly blunt sir, I'm not a.... thing of the sand. I'm asking that I go to Haven for a few days. I know I'm currently a fugitive in Konoha's books and that your protection of me only extends as far as Suna's boarders, but I just need a small trip to a place better suited to this body I'm in. If you want me to stay, sir, I'll stay. I won't even argue my case." With that, He'd wait for the Kazekage's response.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Wed May 11, 2016 7:58 am
Waiting for the reply of Salzam and Dachi Koroshi listens to them, however his mind cannot help but think about the strange feeling of killing intent in the air that he has felt ever since Salzem has turned into his wolf like form. It has been something that is worrying to say the least, it could be something as innocent as the wolf like nature wanting the thrill of a hunt, however if it is something else Koroshi will need to address it without so many people being around. As these thoughts are going through his head however, he hears the young boy beginning to speak, his words are short, but it seems like he has made up his mind. t is odd that he does not speak about his home, or even ask questions about Suna to see if he would like to stay here, however Koroshi did give him that option, and said that he is not forced to stay by any means. "I see, well if you are going to be with Salzem, and him being a resident of Suna you may be spending time here anyway. Before making any solid choices now, you can decide once you have gotten a chance to know everyone" Koroshi says with his normal smile, he is not going to force people to stay within Suna, however knowing that the world can be a dark place he is always willing to take in those who seek a home, or just a safe place to get away from the worry of being killed.

After the boy as had his peace, and Koroshi has replied to him he hears Salzem speak, it seems that he is accepting of looking after the child, but wants to speak with him in private about something, thinking that this might have something to do with what he has been feeling since he turned, Koroshi agrees, now would be as good of time as any, and if they are given privacy from those around them then he can talk freely. "Absolutely, pardon me for a moment" Koroshi says to the two boys before walking with the wolf like man, following him several feet down the road, away from people. Once at a save enough distance away that they are out of ear shot of everyone he listens to Salzem, hearing his request to go to Hoshi, despite his animal like form Salzem still speaks with great respect, and thankfulness toward Koroshi for the protection, even going as far to say that he would accept it if he said no. After thinking for a brief moment Koroshi would begin to speak "Salzem, you are a friend, not a prisoner. If you wish to take a trip to take a breather, or to gather yourself I have no problem with it, I am just happy to know that you would like to speak with me before doing such actions. However I do have to say that I worry for your safety, I have not heard anything bad about Hoshi, and they have not contacted Suna at all, but you may run into Leaf ninja, or bounty hunters looking for you. If you are willing to take that risk despite my warnings then it is your choice, however can you guaranty Dachi's safety?" After speaking Koroshi would give Salzem a moment to think on everything he has said before continuing "If you cannot, then I would ask that you try your best to convince him to stay here in Suna" Koroshi says letting Salzem know that he is thinking of everyones well being
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri May 13, 2016 3:40 am
As Salzem and Koroshi, walked away Ryu looked over the kid known as Daachi. "Hi, my name is Ryu." He said while raising a fist for the guy to bump. "Suna, is a really nice place I am hoping Salzem doesn't leave who will I fight all of the time if he does?" The ninja said jokingly trying to loosen some of the anxiety brought on by the appearance of the kazekage. The genin looked over to his leader who was standing far enough, that he couldn't hear anything. Not that the boy was trying to hear, though. 

"So, what brought you to Suna? You know, besides Sal." The genin asked looking at the boy of his own age. If he were to ask his own questions Ryu would surely answer and they may both learn a little more about each other in the process.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Sun May 15, 2016 10:27 pm
(sorry for the delay; just finished finals, and spent most of today moving back in for the summer.)

Dachi nodded his head at the words of the kage. If Salzem planned to stay for a while, then he would as well, but if the wolf left, he would follow. Dachi knew he'd met the wolf for a reason; fire man didn't guide him aimlessly, and he no doubt had a purpose to befriending the great wolf.

Dachi remained unsure of what to say, and whether or not there was more that needed to be said on his part. 

"Thank you," he managed, after much thought and internal debate, nodding his head once more, in more of a fashion similar to a bow. 

Then, however, the other man approached the small boy, and he was quite unsure of how to react. The manner in which he came and introduced himself seemed pleasant and genuine enough that the child accepted him to mean to ill will, and smiled in response. 

However, 'besides Sal' was difficult, because there was no besides. Though, perhaps there was; yet any sensible person might keep it to themselves, as to question the being that was not truly tangible may arise other questions.

"Well, I guess fire man kind of brought me here," Dachi replied. He was not sensible, he was ten. "But, he just helped me find Salzem, and from there I just followed the wolf, I guess. I didn't really know where I was going."

Dachi found it very difficult to answer a question which, in all honestly, he himself did not know the answer to, but at his age, he still found himself far too embarrassed to admit such a thing.

Last edited by Dachi Yamato on Sun May 15, 2016 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Mon May 16, 2016 10:01 am
"If I could say that I could guarantee anyone's safety I'd be a liar." Salzem noted, crossing his arms. Asking to secure someone's safety in this day and age, and not to mention Salzem's reputation, was ludicrous. Koroshi also stated that he might run into various leaf ninja out for his head and that was just fine. The wolf craved the challenge. There was Dachi to consider though.... Salzem was a monster in body but he still possessed some of his human morals. He did save the kid in the first place.

"What I can promise is that I'm going to try, sir." Salzem said finally. "If we come across any Leaf Ninja, the best I can offer is try to keep Dachi out of it." He'd then shrug his shoulders passively before glancing over at the kid, seeing him working up a conversation with Ryu. Maybe he would be happier here than with him... Salzem's expression was somewhat unreadable.... quiet and thinking. Dachi had already declared to him that he wanted to follow wherever Salzem went but he didn't quite trust that the kid knew what that meant. He didn't recall telling Dachi that he was on the wrong side of the law in Konoha nor did he warn the kid of potential hunters coming for his head. He didn't think it would matter. He had hoped that Koroshi would be able to sway the kid into him staying here, safe and with a consistent family. He had hoped that this is what Dachi wanted, as it was what he was deprived of for so long and yet.... he chose to go with Salzem. The kid was an idiot... but he was his idiot.

"We'll stay here for a while, rest up, then make our way to Haven." The white wolf decided after a moment of silence. "I've been there before. Briefly. I should know what to expect. You have been a most gracious host, Lord Kazekage. I will not forget your kindness." With that, The wolf would move to rejoin the group back at the gates, assuming that's all that needed to be said. Once he was back with Dachi and Ryu, he'd place a hand on the boy's shoulder, gently nudging him towards the interior of the village.

"Lets head inside. We'll need some rest before we're on the move." he said to his traveling companion.

(Exit unless stopped)
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Tue May 17, 2016 5:01 am
Hearing Salzam's reaction to his question seemed very reasonably, and something that a shinobi of the Leaf would say as an answer. However Koroshi feels as though he would make sure that everyone is safe, no matter the cost, and feels that anyone in Suna would say the same thing, which shows one of the many differences between the Leaf and Suna. However the fact that he is going to try to protect him to the best of his abilities and try to keep him out of harms way as much as he can, brings a bit of ease to Koroshi's mind. However part of him is still a bit uneased, and he would have preferred if he chose to make the journey alone, or talked the boy into staying in Suna. With the two of them being their own shinobi it is not Koroshi's place to force them to stay, even if he feels like it is the right thing to do. At least they are going to be resting up, and hopefully Salzam can try to train the boy some, or that Dachi will see what kind of place Suna really is, and decides to stay on his own. 

He can only trust his ninja and those around him to do the right thing, and hope that everything turns out for the best. When Salzem begins to thank and and turn to walk back to the ground Koroshi would speak up, hoping that he stops to stay for a moment longer"I trust that you will do whatever is needed to protect him, and I do not doubt that you have his best interest in mind, however before you two leave I would like to give you a parting gift to hopefully make your journey safer. It is still in production, but hopeful it will be done before you two leave. On a side note and when you may have more time, or if we can speak in a more private location I have something that I would wish to speak with you about" Koroshi says, sort of giving his grace if the two do decide to leave, while also informing him of something that Koroshi has been working on, something that can help Koroshi watch over as many people as he can.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Tue May 17, 2016 9:57 pm
Hmm, the fire man. Guess, he saw something strange out in the desert mirages are pretty common. The genin thought as he put his hands into his short pockets, as he waited for Salzem and Koroshi to talk. "So, do you like to train?" Training is like my favorite thing to do. After finishing their talk Salzem approached and put his arm onto Dachi's shoulder shoulder urging the kid inside.

It seemed the Kazekage, had something to give the white wolf. Salzem had informed Ryu before that he would be heading back to the leaf in time. Maybe, he was leaving soon. They would have to go have some fun in the village if he was. The genin walked over to the kazekage. "I'm going to head, back up and keep watch over the gates I guess." If the kazekage no longer required assistance he would make some hand seals and bite his finger drawing blood and slamming the palm to the ground. A large flaming phoenix would appear and prepare for flight, as the boy climbed onto the bird.

Claiming (Rewards 1CD thread with village leader.)
(exit, unless someone wishes to stop me.)
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Thu May 19, 2016 9:39 pm
(exit, as everyone else is gone, and I've been busy af. Claiming nothing cause no training.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum