Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionSun May 05, 2024 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 14%
6 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Newcomer? What to do. [NK]  Empty Newcomer? What to do. [NK]

Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Lucien had been walking for quite some time now. He was still surprised that after passing out in the wild, he didn't get killed in any way or form. After escaping the crazy genocide, he pondered as he walked, taking each step slowly as if it pained him. "Where am I even heading?..." Lucien thought within the normally silenced area of his mind. His people were left behind, but he hopefully had a new future ahead of him. That is, if he could make it to civilization. 

"At this rate, I'll run out of water and end of dying for real... Though I have no doubt that's how my village would have wanted it. Me, a ninja, to vanish without a single trace like a crack in history never to be fixed sending chills only down the backs of those most determined to look.... Wait." Lucien stopped dragging himself along for a moment, the sun beat down heavily but something strange peered over him. "Could it be? Civilization? A village?... Just when I thought la fin was near."

Going against all that he was taught, all that he was trained to do, only for once, Lucien ran, ran to people. Naturally, he was told to be in the shadow, hidden, always. But, this time was different, in fact, he was nearly starved and needed to move. He didn't care if the ninja there just killed him on the spot, he'd have to play with his luck now. 

Like tunnel vision of a battle-ridden soldier, Lucien viewed only what was forward. Pressing down into the ground first and thrusting with a roar of force, he practically threw himself into motion. The wind picked up along his face and his eyes felt heavy, mind, tired. No, onward. 

His clothes were tattered, holes in many locations, he could feel the wind fly through them as he moved with final strength. The type of strength where one can't feel how extremely he is exerting himself. Strength of will. 

It was a mere 40 meters away as he ran arms shifting back and forth. His tunnel vision would quickly disrupt his flow however. Lucien collapsed in his run from stepping incorrectly into the side of a thick rock along the ground. 

Like a corpse, he dropped. "There's no returning. Don't you understand that by now, Me?.... It's simple and I know this. Move or die. Wait and die. Onward and live." Lucien echoed lowly like a dying flame biting onto the last of its ember. Grunt and all, he barb-wire crawled his body the last 15 meters until at the village gate. 

Once there, he lied simply. His situation was urgent, but he'd never willingly disclose his position by yelling. His clan had instilled that in him. Lucien dragged himself farther until within the gate's opening. There, he would wait and hope for someone to find him. 

"Surely... Someone has to be on patrol. Ughh, my chest is aching.... But that aside, I will prevail. I will show the people of this village what I can do for them.. and hopefully, they accept me." Lucien, too tired to even continue thinking simply lied there, waiting, obvious, noticable.

[532 WC]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Newcomer? What to do. [NK]  Empty Re: Newcomer? What to do. [NK]

Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:17 pm
[Oh shit, not used to being a missing-nin lmao, and sup Kozai.] 

Barely, Lucien could see an entity walking to him. It was a person. His mind lingered as it moved closer. "Will he be my disposer or savior or neither? Hmm..." Lucien heard only one thing. "Do you truly wish salvation?" Said the ninja. It was as if a shot of light illuminated into a room of pure darkness. "Yes. That's all I've ever wanted... To escape that madness of hiding... I'll do anything." 

Lucien focused into his ears, wishing for a response, dying for a response. It was strange to have his life in the hands of another. Let alone, a stranger. Only time could tell. A story of what mood?

[643 Total]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Newcomer? What to do. [NK]  Empty Re: Newcomer? What to do. [NK]