Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentYesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotYesterday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Seika plz <3
Seika plz <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2250

I've fallen and I can't get up  Empty I've fallen and I can't get up

Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:30 am
On crutches, and decked out in her black pants, sandals, and chuunin vest, the poor Akudachi strode on through the paths of Sunagakure. Why the crutches? During a certain Shukaku attack, a certain red headed lady may or may not have been crushed.

The doctors were surprised honestly, any normal person who lacked a certain indomitable will to live would have likely died the very second their body was flattened like a deflated party balloon. But nah, it ran in Seika's blood. Even she wasn't fully aware of it since she didn't know her ancestors lineage, but her and those she shared a familial relation with could survive things that only the beefiest of beef sandwiches could hope to live through. Whenever they realized she was in fact alive, they said she'd never walk again, to live her life as a potato.

But now she's walking around with crutches. So.

As she strode around Sunagakure, she came across a playground for the kiddies. It came complete with: Sand, swingsets, sand, slides, monkey bars, and you guessed it, more sand. For the adults and tired children, there were a few benches surrounding the playground, and Seika thought it a good of place as any to sit down and take a break.

A few of the kids recognized her, (with the Crimson hair and shapely features, she was rather hard to miss,) and came to pester her with incessant questions. Questions such as "Do you dye your hair? My mom says you're only a ninja because of what happened under the table, what's that mean? Why are you walking with crutches? Do you lIke candy?" The list goes on but let's stop there.

The constant questioning, although annoying, was kinda cute. After about the sixth or seventh question, she started to chuckle like an overweight bartender. With the happiest voice she could put on, (and it was mostly genuine as she liked kids,) she'd let 'em know, that she needed her space. "C'mon guys I'm still recovering, I need a little room. Go play or so-"

Annnnd there's the kid that fell off the monkey bars. Her request for room was changed to a gentle "Can someone bring me that kid, please." It turns out that Suna's kids aren't complete assholes, as they listened and brought her the crying child.

Through the sobbing, Seika was barely able to make out a "M-my l-l-l-leg huuu-rts." Or maybe this kid had a stutter, but she'd like to think it was the the former. She patted the spot on the bench next to her to signal for the kid to get up there.

Requesting to see the leg, the boy held it up in the air, where she could immediately tell that nothing major was done and this kid was just letting the water works flow for no reason. That said, she neither wanted to embarrass him nor look bad. Grabbing his ankle, she cloaked her right hand in a gentle baby blue chakra.

Her hand started at the knee, and went down to his ankle, where he claimed the pain was coming from.

Giving the kid a soft stare, Seika asked the boy, "Is that all better?"

Of course the boy didn't stop sobbing right away, but he did manage to stutter "Y-y-y-yea," followed by an over dramatic sniffle.

"Alright then kiddo, go play." With that, she'd pat him on the back before grabbing her crutches and starting off. There was some more important cripple stuff to do around Suna.

[584 wc, claiming mission rewards

E-rank mission

While I'm claiming stuff, my rank should be chuunin.]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500