Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arju Mahsa
Arju Mahsa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 750

E-Rank: Help! I've fallen and I can't get up! Empty E-Rank: Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!

Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:18 pm
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t15759-e-rank-help-i-ve-fallen-and-i-can-t-get-up 
  Alright Arju Marsa had just received news that a kid had injured there leg and could not get up. What Arju did was he brought took the young boy and carried him on his back, Arju did not know who the young boys mother was, so he decided to ask a few asking them, "Hello, do you guys know who this boy's mother is?" The civilians had no clue who his mother was, and just said,"No".
  Ok since, Arju did not get any assistance whatsoever from those people, he rushes the boy to the village hospital; however, Arju stopped for a moment and wondered, "Does this boy need to go to the hospital, maybe what I have to do is bring him to his mother." So Arju asks the boy who his mother was, the boy's response was just simple,"She's my mom, how come you not know who she is?" 
  Arju felt somewhat disrespected, so he decided to bring the boy to many villagers all over the Hidden-Sand; while all he was doing was continually bringing him to the wrong person. He was just disappointed and let the kid's injuries just grow. Arju was wondering, "Why do I not know any medical jutsu so I could at least ease the pain?" Eventually he heard a voice that sounded very similar to the young boy's voice, he assumed it was his mother. He went up to this lady and asked if she was the kid's mother, she said, "No, but I do know where his mother is, but I do think you really should bring him to the hospital, and I'll bring her there, no issue for a Genin like you". Arju thanked the lady and decided to bring the boy to the Sand-Village hospital. The lady eventually calls the boy's mom and tells her to go directly to the Hidden-Sand hospital to finally see her young child; during that time both Arju and the boy reach the hospital of the Hidden-Sand while the boy's mother is also rushing to see if her son is ok and well.
 Once he reached the Sand-Village's hospital and emergency center, the doctors and nurses gave all the emergency care to assist the young lad, and he was given first-aid; all in all, the village nurses had personally known the mother of the boy and had decided to bring her in to see how injured her own flesh and blood was and how Arju had kept him protected from any more harm. The mother then thanks the young genin and he explains how it was such a difficult task on helping the young lad but still did it either way and regardless of how difficult it would have been to a Genin.
 Arju then reports back to the Hidden-Sand and tells everyone on how he completed another major quest for his rank, he is disappointed on the simple fact that the rating of the quest was only an E-Rank and still promises to get better with time and practice.
Total Word Count: 504, claiming 250 ryo and 1AP

Last edited by SSDSSDSSD on Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

E-Rank: Help! I've fallen and I can't get up! Empty Re: E-Rank: Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!

Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:28 pm
Don't forget to claim your mission rewards and AP. <3
Arju Mahsa
Arju Mahsa
Citizen

E-Rank: Help! I've fallen and I can't get up! Empty Re: E-Rank: Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!

Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:33 pm
Akihana Akari wrote:Don't forget to claim your mission rewards and AP. <3
What's AP?
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:40 pm
AP is derived from your stamina stat. You can read more about it in stat rules but basically stamina × 10 = AP. So right now you have 50 AP (5 stamina) and after this mission, you get 1 more, making it 51 AP.

You can claim this by counting all your words and listing then and then claiming reward e.g. "Total Word Count: XXX. Claiming XXX Ryo and 1 AP"

Hope that helps <3
Arju Mahsa
Arju Mahsa
Citizen

Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:43 pm
Akihana Akari wrote:AP is derived from your stamina stat. You can read more about it in stat rules but basically stamina × 10 = AP. So right now you have 50 AP (5 stamina) and after this mission, you get 1 more, making it 51 AP.

You can claim this by counting all your words and listing then and then claiming reward e.g. "Total Word Count: XXX. Claiming XXX Ryo and 1 AP"

Hope that helps <3
So I'd have 5.1 stamina?
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:57 pm
Total AP is a sum. You get AP from stamina, from missions, from rank, from events and optionally from training.

Your stamina would remain 5, but your AP would be 50 from stamina and 1 from mission. If you do another mission of E rank, you would have 52 (50 from stamina and 2 from missions).
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum