Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryWed May 08, 2024 1:09 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Sees, Seen, Saw [p,nk] Empty Re: Sees, Seen, Saw [p,nk]

Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:14 pm
"Come in"

Was all the raikage uttered while he stood in the middle of his chambers, he'd had Akuoy teleport everything he would be using into his office. This also included the blue haired body of Psychosis albeit missing eyes and clothes. While he did this surgery he had also planned on making the alterations of turning the males body into a path for his own use.

Turning to face Kozan he'd welcome the boy in with a gesture, motioning to the table besides the dead body.

"So what will it be, both or just one? Don't mind the body, it has nothing to do with you."

While he waited for kozan's answer he prepped all the areas and began ejecting the rods he would need from his hand one by one slowly, laying them next to the body.

Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:41 pm
Mortarion had turned his attention from Kozan while the male talked and began using his appendages to De robe and prep the body for surgery. He took in the words the boy was saying while wiping the body down with rags and sterilizing all the entrance areas he would be using. The male still hadn't sat in the empty space he had pointed to earlier so he motioned to it again this time more openly as if saying I can't start till you sit.

"So just the right eye then, do you wish to keep your old eye for a spare just in case?"

While he was speaking he had already began taking his armored gloves off allowing his bone like hands to be shown from the mal nutrition he was going through from the bijuu eating his body and chakra away. A light green chakra began radiating from his hands just for a moment as he tried to figure out if he had the ability to still perform surgeries of this nature.

"While I appreciate the offer, I have no need of your other prize. You can choose to do with it what you please and give to whom ever you deem worthy. Speaking of worthy, do you plan to use this time while I'm preoccupied to attempt to assassinate me? It is the mission I gave you."

He spoke plainly and calmly never really looking at the male as he began shoving rods through precise points on the dead body with carnages appendages while he monitored casually from a two meter distance. He couldn't begin to do anything yet so the silence in the room would more than likely grow.

Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:04 pm
Hmmm, it didn't seem that Kozan wanted this surgery to start at any reasonable time soon which slightly frustrated Mortarion as he had motioned to the chair twice now and the boy remained not in the chair. Switching to fully allowing the appendages from carnage on his back work the chakra rods through the body the Kages right hand raised towards Kozan. An enveloping force would be felt around the boys body lifting him off the ground and bringing him to the chair before releasing him rather abruptly dropping him in it next to Mortarion.

"Very well, Akuoy, bring me the holder"

From the darkest corner of his room the clone would step forward in his black armor holding vials and various other things needed. Placing them on a tray next to the chair the clone would silently back out back into the darkness.

"You wouldn't be stupid, to attack me now, it'd be very ambitious of you to take advantage while you've asked me to help you."

His words as always were cold and detached as he grabbed a utensil to hold open the young males eye lids giving full view of the eye. Apparently he was also attempting to learn a new technique before attempting the mission given to him. Mortarion wondered if the boy knew you cold never truly be ready for anything. As his right hand slowly pushed into kozan's eye the green energy would coat his hands again working as an anesthetic ensuring that all the boy felt was pressure till he couldn't see anything from his right eye anymore.

"If you told me you could repurpose techniques I would tell you that there are some things I wouldn't even tell my kage, secrets are secrets. However if you trust me as such I'd say it would be interesting and ask what was the catalyst for you to do this?"

Extending his left hand he would wait for the boy to hand him the case so he could replace it with the new eye. All the rods had been inserted into Psychosis's body as he had plucked the eye ball and the appendages had begun pumping the body with the plague princes chakra through transfer.

Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:26 pm
Nodding as he listened to what the boy was saying the body on the other table began moving slightly as the chakra transfusion from the rods and himself was finishing. Opening the boys gift basket and gently removing the milky eye with his left hand and infusing it with his own medical chakra to repair any damaged nerve endings or ruptured veins, there'd be no use putting a dead eye into this boys head. Once the kage was sure he'd be able to connect everything properly via ninja magic he placed the eye in the socket while his medical palms went to work healing and reattaching things like new.

"Ah yes, I did read a bit on that, didn't think it was something passed down. It would seem you have found some use of it...but the method at which you acquire these abilities if I'm not mistaken is rather....intimate."

Mortarion would wrap the boys eye with bandages so no light could damage the new tissue. After finishing with Kozan his attention now turned to the body that was now standing motionless besides the table it once was on. Akuoy was dressing the naked body in a cloth at the moment while the kage stood silently.

" you don't need to show me Kozan unless you honestly want to, I'm not interested in what you can do, it's how you use it for the glory of kumogakure that matters to me. Your new eye will need time to heal by the way before use so be mindful."

As he finished speaking, the new path he had created Had just finished having eyes from some poor villager on a stake out into it by Akouy and Mortarion placed his hands over the paths eyes pushing more chakra into them fixing the connections as the eyes swirled into the rinnegan as well.

"Two birds with one stone, Akouy, today has been rather productive I'd say. Take this one with the others please."

Without a word Akouy and the oath walked out from the kage chambers to points unknown.

"Is there anything else you wanted or needed?"

Claiming asura path made from psy's body

Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:00 pm
The kage stood silently as he was cut off once more by his would be jounin, part of him wanted to rip the boy in two. The other half however was much more accepting of the child's energy and thirst for power. Deep down Mortarion could tell that it was all that drove the boy was power, anyway he could get it, it didn't matter. Which was also how he knew he could trust the boy, as long as he had power to offer the child would stay useful and compliant till such time he deemed he knew all he could. Akuoy walked to intercept the boy before quickly being halted in his steps with a quick glance at his original body.

Mortarion was interested to see this Justus in action and exactly how a man was going to not be intimate with another man. Any way he looked at it biting a males shoulder, even if it was a dead males body was still pretty awkward and he thanked God it was an ability he wasn't born with. While the young man did that, the slit in the Kages forehead opened as his own byakugan went active to view just what was happening inside the body. From what he could tell it was of course vampiric in nature as Kozan was funneling chakra out and into himself, it also left the boy open to attack as well as it didn't look like this had battle potential.

"How long will this take?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum