Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Yuri Sees the Light [P,NK] Empty Yuri Sees the Light [P,NK]

Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:11 pm
Xuro Bakuton a Jounin of Sunagakure walked through the streets of the village he happily protected. He wanted to spend sometime going around village meeting new people. After his encounter with a few new shinobi he had never seen before, Xuro realised that Sunagakure was growing once again. Their numbers are rapidly increasing and Xuro made it his duty to know and meet everyone.

He was dressed with his lightweight jounin attire with his clay back pack strapped to around his shoulders. His Brotherhood of Light leader's cloak covered over that. His brotherhood of Light Head band strapped tightly across his forehead. It slanted across his left eye, hiding it from view. His right eye, scrutinised the area around him carefully looking for any new faces he hadn't seen before...
Yuri Hyuuga
Yuri Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

Yuri Sees the Light [P,NK] Empty Re: Yuri Sees the Light [P,NK]

Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:25 pm
Yuri was walking down the street, heading towards the training grounds to improve and perfect the technique she had created. She made a few stops along the way, doing some window shopping, mentally taking note of a few things she would purchase on her way back home. While doing this, she ran smack into a taller man she had never met before. Yuri fell backwards onto the ground. "Komenosai." She moaned. "I wasn't paying attention to what was in front of me." Yuri picked herself and saw that the man had a Shinobi headband on but, she didn't recognize the symbol. "That's an odd symbol on your headband. What village are you from?"
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:17 pm
A sudden bump from the back startled Xuro. He turned around to see a young girl who bumped into him. She got up and apologised. She then asked Xuro about his head band and which village he belongs. Xuro grinned. "Well.. I'm actually a Jounin of this village Sunagakure. The name's Xuro Bakuton. My head band represents my alliance to the Brotherhood. Its a small organisation founded by my friend and I. Its based here in Sunagakure. We called the Brotherhood of Light. This head band symbolises our group..." Xuro was suddenly intrigued. He could probably have a new recruit. A sister to the Brotherhood...
Yuri Hyuuga
Yuri Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:28 pm
Yuri was still a little confused, "Why replace the headband of your village with another? Wouldn't it make more sense to simply wear this headband in addition to your Suna one?" Yuri was also intrigued by this Brotherhood, "If I may, what is the Brotherhood of Light?" Knowing that she probably wouldn't be able to join this Brotherhood being that she was a female.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:00 pm
"Well she's a very weird girl isn't she?" Xuro said to himself. "But its good that people are noticing my head band and finding out about the Brotherhood of Light"

Xuro smiled to the girl and said, "Well its not that I'm not loyal to my village or anything like that.. Its just that I wear this head band so people know that I belong to the Brotherhood of light. I do wear my Sunagakure head band though." Xuro opened his cloak a little bit where he revealed his Sunagakure head band tight firmly across the upper right arm of Xuro over his lightweight jounin attire. He then closed his cloak after a moment allowing the girl enough time to view it. "Well the Brotherhood of light is an organisation, where we gather all different people belonging to different unique and interesting clans and well go under one name the Brotherhood of Light. We have a couple of goals. The main one is to help make each other stronger, help each other reach our desired goals and have the best group of shinobi that the whole shinobi world ever had."
Yuri Hyuuga
Yuri Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:16 pm
Yuri saw the headband on the man's arm. She then listened to his explanation that followed. A group dedicated to being the best the world has seen, eh. Yuri would then remember a history book she had read that stated the Akatsuki had been defeated by, not a village, but an organization of shinobi. "I hope that your group becomes bigger than the Seven Deadly Sins. You know, they're the ones that finally brought down Akatsuki. Something the Five Great Shinobi Nations struggled with for years. Perhaps you could consider allowing a Kunoichi join your Brotherhood? I would much like to help in this endeavor."
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:22 pm
The girl seemed to know her history very well. "Yes I have heard of them... Just through stories... And I hope our organisation becomes even bigger and stronger than that. I would like for our organisation to bring about big change in the shinobi world. To show that we can all fight together no matter from clan you come from or how skilled are you, we can all fight together along side one another for the purpose of good..." Xuro was very impressed by this girl. She definitely seemed outgoing and she volunteered to join the Brotherhood. "Sure I guess... That would be interesting... A Sister among the Brotherhood... So tell me what's your name then girl?" Xuro smiled and waited for a reply from his new ally...
Yuri Hyuuga
Yuri Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:36 pm
Yuri's eyes went large, she had forgotten her introduction again. This was starting to form into a habit, a habit she would have to break before her father found out. "I am called Yuri Hyuuga. I aspire to be known as The Architect of Suna for my creations. In fact, I was just heading towards the training ground to perfect a technique I invented." Yuri smiled brightly.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:04 am
Xuro would immediate begin to focus upon the words of the girl, "Hyuga" Xuro then smiled. "Ah so this girl is yet another of the prestigious Hyuga clan I wonder how many of them are there really in Sunagakure..." Xuro thought to himself.
"Oh its nice to meet you Yuri Hyuga. I s a member of the hyuga clan. That is excellent and you'll fit very well into our brotherhood since you belong to such a remarkable clan... So what's this new technique you perfecting..." Xuro wanted to see exactly why she would call herself the Architect of Sunagakure and what was this invention she's talking about...
Yuri Hyuuga
Yuri Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:22 am
Yuri smiled as she was being recognized for her creative talent as opposed to her prestigious clan. "It's a technique that enhances the ability of taijutsu users. I'm hoping that, once I learn the Gentle Fist Style, I'll be able to combine the two techniques. Th technique uses water to create sharp blades on my arms and legs, giving them a cutting power as apposed to simple bludgeoning." Yuri wore a huge smile on her face as she was proud of her ability to create jutsu. Well, having the Byakugan helped a great deal as it allowed her to clearly see the flow of chakras.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum