Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Thunder StrikesToday at 3:56 pmIchigo SatoThe Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Yoshinaga Yumi, Togirama Hyuuga & Ryu Reinhard Empty Yoshinaga Yumi, Togirama Hyuuga & Ryu Reinhard

Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:44 am
Ryu arrived at the training grounds first he was excited to finally have some people to train with. "All right today I get to train with Yoshinaga and Togirama. At least thats what sensei said their names were. I'll be sure to impress them with my Dragon Flame Bullet." He thought carefully, about his last statement. "No wait that could hurt somebody." Ryu was motionless for a couple of seconds before speaking again. "I'll show them the Phoenix Flower Jutsu or how to climb stuff." He thought a little more after that statement. " Sensei also said, Yoshinaga's genin, so she already knows how to do that. We can still show the other guy how to do it though." He waited for the two to show up. "Sensei did tell them we were meeting here right?"

WC: 136

Last edited by Ryu Reinhard on Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Kasumi Hyuuga
Kasumi Hyuuga
Citizen
Stat Page : Kasumi's Stats
Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 0

Yoshinaga Yumi, Togirama Hyuuga & Ryu Reinhard Empty Re: Yoshinaga Yumi, Togirama Hyuuga & Ryu Reinhard

Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:21 pm
Yumi headed towards the training grounds. It was a warm sunny day with the sun being quit high in the sky. The young shinobi was off to meet up with some fellow nins that also lived in Sunakagure. They were around her age, which made her excited. She would train with peers who were around the same skill level as her. Best of all, they were boys. Perhaps the days of chasing and tickling such creatures were now behind her. Instead of tickling, she would throw punches. Instead of chasing, she would be maneuver in a tactical manor. Though some things never would change. She would have to prove to them she could scrap with anybody.

When Yumi arrived at the gates of the training grounds Yumi saw a boy. He was looked to be about her age and had short blonde hair. He was not training and looked at as if he were waiting for some one. While Yumi did not have any classes with the boy, she remembered seeing his face at the academy.

He must be one of my training partners today, the young girl though.

Yumi walked over to were the nin was standing and waved.

”Hello there,” Yumi said with a smile, ”My name is Yoshinaga Yumi. You may call me Yoshi if you wish. I guess we're suppose to be to training partners today.”

Yumi looked around for a moment.

”Aren't we suppose to help train a student today? Where is he?”

(WC = 248)
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Yoshinaga Yumi, Togirama Hyuuga & Ryu Reinhard Empty Re: Yoshinaga Yumi, Togirama Hyuuga & Ryu Reinhard

Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:47 pm
Togirama Hyuuga slowly made his way back towards one of the training grounds. Togi was not one who liked to ask for extra help preferring to be treated the same as any other ninja but the blind Hyuuga finally admitted if he was going to graduate from the academy under the current system then he was going to need a little extra help.  He therefore approached one of the academy instructors and to his surprise they organised a training session for him with a couple of newly graduated Genin.

Togi had to admit he was feeling a little apprehensive about this training as not only had he never been to this  particular training ground before as it was usually reserved for Genin and above but he had also never trained with an actual qualified Genin. What if they wanted to spar and he couldn't keep up?

Almost reaching the training ground Togi reached out with his chakra senses to see if he was the first to arrive. Togi was not, as soon as he reached out he sensed two chakra signatures standing in the middle of the training ground where he was to meet the Genin. Togi was somewhat surprised to find however that whoever was waiting for him they did not have a chakra signature larger than his own.

Doing his best to make the final approach at a calm and serene pace the Hyuuga youth bowed as soon as he felt that he was close enough. "Greetings Sempai, Togirama Hyuuga reporting as instructed" the Hyuuga youth exclaimed formally drawing attention to himself.  

Standing back up Togi then looked towards Ryuu his eyes were grey and completely blank and while the boy was facing Ryuu he wasn't exactly looking at him. For an academy student Togi was quite tall and perhaps a little old, he had short dark hair and was dressed in smart light grey robes. He seemed calm but his eyes made his emotions slightly hard to tell.

(WC: 331)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:13 pm
Ryu fixed his glasses after bowing to the kunoichi who had just introduced herself. "My name is Ryu Reinhard, pleased to meet you Yoshi." He wore a mischievous smirk as he spoke. 

"I was told a student would be joining us." He looked around for anyone around missing a headband. "I believe he has arrived." Ryu said motioning towards the person similar in stature to himself. "You can just call me Ryu, no sempei needed. Unless you really want to." Ryu said winking to the Hyuuga. "I was thinking today we could train the surface walking technique. We can show you how to do it while mastering it ourselves. Is that okay with both of you?"

While the Hyuuga began staring at Ryu, the genin noticed something off. He began waving his hand in Toshirama's face. "Umm, are you okay?"

WC: 140

Last edited by Ryu Reinhard on Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Kasumi Hyuuga
Kasumi Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:06 am
”Its a pleasure to meet you, Ryu-san,” she said to the blonde haired genin - Yoshi's own hair, which was tied in her usual ponytail, tumbled past her shoulders as she bowed respectfully mirroring the boy's greeting.

Yoshi was not quite sure what this was all about. The day after she had graduated form the academy one of her instructors had sent a clone to pay her a visit one morning as she ate breakfast with her family. At first she was worried that he was going to revoke her forehead protector – that upon further review, her efforts during her exam were not satisfactory after all. But that was not the case. The instructor merely wished that the newly graduated ninja alumni to help another potential graduate with some basic techniques. Naturally the young girl told her former instructor yes, and now here she was in training grounds of Sunakagure.

It did feel a bit odd to her, though. It was only a couple of days ago when she was required to attend the academy and listen in on their lectures. It was only a couple of days ago when she did not know any techniques at all. By no means was she a master, and already she was going to pass along her wisdom. If anything it was good practice. One could get rusty if they did not practice up from time to time.

”Its a pleasure to meet you, Togi-san. My name is Yoshinaga Yumi. You may call me Yoshi if you wish,” Yoshi said to the Hyuuga with smile upon her face.

When Ryu asked what was wrong with Togi, Yoshi raised an eyebrow. She was not sure why he had asked that question. He seemed to be okay to her, but upon further inspection, their student did seem kind of off. He had a blank expression upon his face, and his eyes looked like those of an old dog. His eyes were cloudy.

I wonder why his eyes are that way, Yoshi wondered as she watched Ryu wave his hand about. The Hyuuga clan … aren't they from Konoha? I remember hearing something about their ocular vision in one of my classes, is this it?

”That sounds good to me, shall we?”

Should Ryu and Togi agree, Yoshi will lead them to Suna's fabled smooth rock climbing wall. It is a stone tower that raises several meters upwards and is smooth on all sides and towers above the rest of the training facility. Many makes have been carved into the flat surface – marks made from past students to show others just how far they've climbed.

When Ryu and Togi gather around her, next to the tower, Yoshi clears her throat, ”We'll begin by closing our eyes and clearing our minds.” Yoshi pauses, ”Now we'll preform the tiger hand seal. It is the best seal for molding chakra, and that's just what we're going to do. Feel it generating in your stomach. Now mold it onto the bottom of your feet.”

Yoshi begins walking up the wall.

”The tricky part is to mold the correct amount of chakra. Too little and you will loose your grip. Too much and you'll launch off like a spring.”

Yoshi then demonstrates both scenarios by lessening the amount of chakra going to her feet. This causes her to slide a meter before applying enough to stick once again. Then the young shinobi molds too much chakra which causes her to launch into the air. Yoshi catches herself and sticks the landing, though it isn't the prettiest in the world, nearly taking out other two nins in the process.

”Oof! Sorry! Heh, heh, as you can see, if you mold too much chakra it'll really send you flying!” Yoshi looks at Ryu for a moment before facing back to Togi. ”Don't worry, Ryu-san and I will catch you should you fall.”

(WC = 651)
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Citizen

Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:50 am
"Thankyou Ryu-senpai it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance" Togi replied completely missing the wink that the other boy had given him. "Instruction on the surface walking technique would be most appreciated, I have studied up on the theory and I believe I have acceptable levels of chakra control but I have not yet attempted to channel chakra to the soles of my feet..." Togi replied.

When Ryuu began to wave his hand in front of his face Togi ofcourse noticed it thanks to the chakra that it contained and the young Hyuuga cocked his head to the side in curiosity. "Yes I am quite well Thankyou Ryu-senpai..." Togi replied politely with a small smile before a look of realisation suddenly appeared on the boy's face.

"Oh I am sorry you must be referring to my eyes... Did Sensei not inform you?" Togi exclaimed with a thoughtful look. "I am afraid I am blind!" The Hyuuga declared dropping the bombshell. "I could cover my eyes if they are making you uncomfortable..." the boy then offered.

Togi then turned to the other Genin present who by the sounds of her voice was a girl and offered her a smile. "Pleasure to meet you aswell Yoshi-senpai" Togi declared bowing respectfully once again. 

"Yes please lead on senpai" Togi then replied before following after the girl as she led them to the climbing tower. When most people arrived at the climbing tower for the first time they would automatically look up to appreciate just how tall the tower was but Togi's head remained completely level.

Togi smiled when Yoshi began her instructions, closing his eyes was completely unnecessary for the boy but he complied anyway and using a meditation technique he quickly cleared his mind. Togi was then rather pleased when Yoshi instructed him to use the Tiger seal it was his favourite seal and the one that he knew best. When Yoshi began to demonstrate the technique an intense look of concentration appeared on the boy's face. What the two Genin likely did not know was that Togi was studying the girls chakra up close and noting exactly what she did with it and exactly how she used it.

"Thankyou Senpai I shall give it a go..." Togi declared before forming the Tiger seal still with his eyes closed. Togi then generated chakra in his core, moulded it and directed it to his feet exactly as the girl had done. Checking the level of chakra coating his feet Togi noted that it was slightly off from what he had been shown so he adjusted it until it was just right. Once it was perfect Togi lifted up his foot and placed it against the surface of the wall where it immediately stuck, Togi then lifted the other and placed that too and that once again stuck. Despite it being his first attempt Togi slowly took half a dozen steps up the wall before turning and facing Yoshi while still standing on the walls surface. "How is that Yoshi-senpai?" Togi then asked expectantly still with his eyes firmly shut.

(WC: 527 claiming Surface walking technique (250 words due to being taught))
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:42 pm
"Its not making me uncomfortable, I've just never seen that before. If you can work with it, then so can I." Ryu stated to Toshirama, before following Yumi over to the climbing wall. 

As Yumi began instructing the genin followed her voice. Ryu closed his eyes and made a tiger seal. Then, he began to mold chakra into his feet. When Ryu opened his eyes and saw the other two ninja already sticking to the surface of the wall. He began to clap while walking up the side. "Good job,both of you." 

Ryu walked down the side first and looked up at the other two. Forming the tiger seal once more and focusing chakra into his feet Ryu ran towards the wall and began to climb its surface. "You should do it a few more times to make sure you have the hang of it. As the saying goes perfect needs practice." 

Ryu marked the wall with a kunai, before jumping off and landing on his feet. "You can borrow one of my kunai to mark the wall if you want." He offered the object looking up to Yoshi and Togirama.

WC: 191

Last edited by Ryu Reinhard on Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Citizen

Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:41 am
Togi smiled at the praise that Ryu was giving him, it felt strange to be praised for his training as Togi usually did most of his training alone and in private. In fact before coming to Suna Togi had in fact tried to keep his training a complete secret and it wasn't until he had enrolled and attended the ninja academy that he had intentionally shown anyone else what he could do.

"Thankyou Ryu-senpai..." Togi replied while trying his best at performing a bow while his feet were still firmly stuck to the climbing wall.

"Yes Senpai!" Togi then declared as he carefully walked down the wall while maintaining the chakra flow to his feet. Once he was down the bottom Togi immediately turned around and began slowly walking up the verticals surface once again. Togi's chakra control was paying off and he once again neither slipped nor fired himself off the wall.

"Thankyou senpai but I wouldn't be able to see the mark very well if I did make one and I wouldn't want to blunten your Kunai on a pointless endeavour" Togi replied when Ryu offered to lend him a Kunai to mark his progress.

Once Togi had taken a dozen steps up the wall Togi then paused. "Senpai just how high would you like me to go?" the academy student called down. Togi wasn't exactly scared of heights but the young boy recognised that this tower was rather tall and if his chakra control were to slip then he could end up doing himself a serious injury that he with his fledgling medical knowledge would be ill equipped to fix.

(WC: 277)
Kasumi Hyuuga
Kasumi Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:56 pm
For a blind person, he sure can move, and he doesn't seem to have any trouble navigating his surroundings either, Yoshi thought as she observed the Hyuuga advance up the training wall.

Yoshi looked up with her hand above her eyes to avoid looking into the glaring sunlight. She was very impressed to see that Togi could master the technique so quickly when it took her several tries before succeeding. Clearly the Hyuuga was well versed with his chakra control.

”As far as you need to go,” Yoshi replied to Togi's question. ”How's your grip? Do you feel your feet slipping at all? If not, take a couple more steps upwards. Than you make come back down. Was there anything else you needed help with, Togi-san?”

Yoshi turned to Ryu, ”Togi is a quick learner. I'm impressed.”

(WC = 137)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:03 pm
"Agreed, he is doing quite well." Ryu looked up at Togi who was still on the wall. "I think you have climbing walls down is there anything else we could show you?" The genin looked over the two ninja. "Yumi would you like to go on missions together? I think we could have a third member soon." Ryu said winking to Togi. "He's seems to be our age it shouldn't be long at this rate until he becomes a genin."

WC:80

Last edited by Ryu Reinhard on Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum