Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kasumi Hyuuga
Kasumi Hyuuga
Citizen
Stat Page : Kasumi's Stats
Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 0

Yumi's Exam Empty Yumi's Exam

Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:56 pm
Yumi stepped into the courtyard of Suna's ninja academy.  A gentle breeze carried wisps of sand across the sidewalk.  The young girl's hand trembled slightly as she opened the front door.

Today my be my last time I set foot inside this place.

Yumi walked down the halls smiling at familiar faces - of teachers and fellow students alike.  When she finally reached reached the examination room, Yumi opened the door and took a seat.  Her stomach was all a flutter, though she tried as best she could to keep calm and remain poised.  She sat upon the threshold of greatness.  Should the young hopeful pass her exam, her life as a ninja would finally begin.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Yumi's Exam Empty Re: Yumi's Exam

Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:24 pm
The proctor was ready and waiting as the student arrived, her dull golden locks tied in a no nonsense bun and her thin rectangular glasses perched high on her nose. She had seen every type of student there was in her fifteen year long career as a teacher and she was proud of it. Ushering the young girl in, she spoke sternly.

"You will demonstrate for me the clone jutsu and the transformation jutsu that you have learned. You will also demonstrate a different use for each of these jutsu," she would say, gesturing for the student to stand in the middle of the class room. Once she was properly situated, the proctor would say "You may begin."

(You know the drill, 800 words <3)
Kasumi Hyuuga
Kasumi Hyuuga
Citizen
Stat Page : Kasumi's Stats
Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 0

Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:25 pm
Oh man, I really had hoped this would be a written exam. I don't know if my hands are ready to make those hand seals! Yumi thought second guessing herself as the proctor motioned her to stand in the middle of the room.

Yumi closed her eyes for a moment to clear her mind before nodding at the proctor. She then cleared her throat, ”I will first preform the Clone Jutsu for you, ma'am.”

Yumi placed her hands together slowly forming the hand seals – ram, snake, tiger. After the last seal had been signed, a copy of the young girl appeared in a small puff of smoke and stood beside her. Her copy's likeness could only be distinguishable only by the trained eye, or by someone who knew the Yoshinaga well. Yumi had practiced every night since the first night she learned the jutsu. Her first images looked like impressionist paintings, but as the nights went by, her copies improved. Now the copy that stood before the proctor, was almost perfect. Yumi lowered her hands back to her sides.

Yumi took a deep breath before she spoke, ”While the Clone Jutsu is a basic jutsu, its uses are only limited by the user's imagination. A ninja could use the jutsu in battle to confuse his or her enemy. While his or her clone would not be able to land any hits, or preform any jutsu of its own, it could be used to create a diversion and create an opening. One could also use their clone as a decoy. If he or she is hiding in some bushes and does not know if an enemy is close by, he or she could create a clone of themselves to flesh out an enemies attack. The attack would simply go through the clone, while the original ninja would be able to tell where the attack came from. A ninja could then either preform some sort of counter attack, or use that given time to escape.”

Time to really impress her, Yumi thought with a smile.

Yumi placed her hands together, for a second time, to preform the jutsu again creating a another clone, ”While the Clone Jutsu has a limit, being able to create two clones at a time, it could be used in tandem with a visual genjutsu that effects the victim's sense of sight. To the victim, three copies might appear as six, then six copies might appear as twelve. The ability to pinpoint the original would become very hard, at this point, limiting the victim's ability to fight.”

Both of the young nin's copies grinned in unison as if they both were apart of some mischievous plot and bowed before they disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Now I must preform the transformation jutsu. Come on hands, don't fail me now! Yumi thought nervously.

”I will now preform the Transformation Jutsu for you, ma'am.”

Yumi placed her hands together to preform the second jutsu – dog, boar, ram. The ram seal had given her trouble in the past, Yumi was only able to flex or extend her fingers at once but thanks to her vigorous training with her new friend, Salzem, the young nin was able to nail the last seal. Yumi transformed into the proctor in a puff of smoke. Her long, brown hair which was tied up in a ponytail now took on a golden hue, and was now wrapped into a 'no nonsense' bun. Upon Yumi's transformed nose sat rectangular glasses. Much to the proctor's dismay, Yumi then copied the woman's inquisitive expression.

Mimicking the proctor's voice, Yumi explained the second jutsu. ”The Transformation Jutsu is an interesting jutsu and one of my favorites. With it the user can change their appearance to anyone they please. This does not change one's voice, so observation is key. A ninja could use this jutsu to great effect on recon missions. Instead of having to worry about being caught, they could effectively hide in plain sight.” Yumi paused to catch her breath before continuing in the proctor's stern voice, ”Say a team of ninja happened to capture a lone scout from a rogue affiliation. Once they learn the whereabouts of the scout's base, one of the ninja from the team could transform themselves as the captured scout and infiltrate the base. They could then have free rein to acquire whatever information they desire without arousing any suspicion - as long as they remain true to the original. One could also use this jutsu to avoid being seen. If someone was looking for you, you could transform as someone else until the coast was clear.”

Yumi released the jutsu in another puff of smoke and returned back to herself. Her golden bun tumbled down her back and became the brown ponytail that it once was. She then bowed respectfully towards her examiner. Still standing in the center of the room, the young ninja awaited the proctor's judgment.

(WC = 828)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:51 pm
Very well done to you then," the examiner praised, granting the young lady one of her rare smiles. "You seem to know what you're doing, something we expect from all our genin." With that, she beckoned the pupil forwards and presented her with a Sand headband. "Congratulaions, and may you do your village proud."

(Promoted to genin, you get 15 stats and a free spec <3)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum