Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 7:35 pmReitenGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 43%
87 Posts - 14%
66 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 4%
22 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hiroyushi Senju
Hiroyushi Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Clone Technique Empty Clone Technique

Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:06 pm
"Ram-Snake-Tiger." Hiroyushi said, going over the handseals required to activate the justu. He would place his hands into the various positions, practicing the movements over and over.

"Hey, What are you doing?" At those words, the young senju would turn around. surprised to see his sensei Kyouya. Kyouya had taken a particular liking to Hiroyushi, especially when he lost his son to an illness, the two will often banter back and forth and argue. But neither could deny their father-son type bond. "I was practicing the clone justu... I want to hurry up and become a Genin already!"

"Woah, Slow down there sparky. You won't become a Genin over night, just take it slow and focus on your studies for now; You'll get there in no time."

Hiroyushi would huff, and then smile at Kyouya. " I guess you're right Sensei. Still... I wan't to learn this jutsu."

Kyouya would nod and smirk. " Well, Give it a shot kid."

Hiroyushi would nod. before stringing together the handseals, and concentraiting. He would focus his chakra beside him, into a rough shape of a human, like an artist giving a drawing without detail, He would then proceed to start adding dimension to his chakra. forcing it into a 4'8 copy of himself. before releasing his focus, leaving a very crude and sloppy clone by his side. " I-I er... I mean't for that to happen." After all the anticipation Hiroyushi had slid into embarasment as he gave a sigh. Kyouya would begin to chuckle before giving a full on laugh at Hiroyushi's attempt. " You did good kid!" he would say, Inbetween laughs. " That would definately throw off an enemy ninja for sure!"  Hiroyushi would slouch and give another sigh. " Well, Maybe I need to work a little harder." Hiroyushi would put his hands in his pockets before walking on down the road, the sun giving off a warm orange glow as it began to set. "Hey, Kid. You actually didn't do too bad, Don't get all down because of a failed attempt. Everyone fails, Even the Kage weren't born perfect. The way I see it, a failure is just a stepping stone to success! Why not give it another shot?"
"Maybe tomorrow, I'm exhausted."
"Don't lie to me, I know you want to do it! You said so yourself!"
"Maybe I'm doing it to spite you sensei..."
"Hey! dont be like that! I put a lot of hard work into training you, and you'd better not back away now!"
"... Fine." the boy would say, turning around, wiping the now apparent tears from his eyes. "I'll give it one more shot." Walking back towards Kyouya and smiling wide again, I won't let you down again!

Hiroyushi would  place his hands together in the ram position for a moment, taking a deep breath before quickly focusing on his chakra again, prepairing to mold it into the body like shape that had failed him before. then switching his fingers into an interlocked grip; the snake seal, as he does this he forces his chakra into the humanoid form he had made before, creating a three dimensional hollow copy of himself with few features on his face. lastly he places his hand into the tiger position, forcing his chakra to take physical form in his image, creating a perfect clone of himself right beside him. both of the Hiroyushi's would look at eachother in surprise before smiling at Kyouya sensei.
"... You actually did it, I'm proud of you kiddo!"
Hiroyushi would smile and release his clone with a puff of smoke before running over to Kyouya and giving him a highfive.

Wordcount: 603
Claiming 3 stats and clone jutsu

Last edited by Hiroyushi Hyuga on Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Clone Technique Empty Re: Clone Technique

Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:11 pm
Mkay. Gonna say trial approved, but you'll have to claim your stuff first.

Just put your stuff for the topic in parentheses at the bottom, so in this case you'd put

(Claiming 3 stats, and the clone technique.)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Clone Technique Empty Re: Clone Technique

Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:38 pm

Approved <3