Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

The Clone Technique Empty The Clone Technique

Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:45 am

I need to learn that clone technique I made be 16 years old but that technique will come in handy when im trying to go into villiages. I need to go meditate I thought. )" BOOOM " the sound he just heard was really loud. I activated my golden eye and the world became clearer. I ran towards the sound where the boom was. I sawa man playing with explosive tags" boss we should just keep these for our self ". I did saw two man sitting down by horses." No we shouldnt we need the ryo ". "Swishhh" I heard it. An arrow coming right by my head I leaned my head andcaught the arrow." Tsk tsk tsk " I laughed. I turned and saw where the arrow came from and saw a man. I was over to him quicker then light and stabbed him in his heart. I decicided to get his bow and play we the other 3 men. I shot an arrow at the mans foot he looked around I hopped to annother tree. Then I shot one and it hit the other man hearth. He died instantly. They tried to get on the horses and run but I jumped off and appeared in font of them.I rushed full speed at one man and put ny hand threw his neck then I turned around and punched the other one off the horse." Remeber the name Kage Shinigama "then I leaft.

I walked to my little spot where I was meditating and started back doing it. I started meditaing the clone technique I just need to summon a clone from myself. I looked at the scroll I had good thing I stole them from that caravan. The scroll said "Name: Clone Technique Element: -Rank: E Spec Type: Ninjutsu Backstory: Appearance: Handseals: Ram → Snake → Tiger Duration: 1 post Cooldown: -Range: 1 meter Power: -Speed: -Health: -Stat Boosts: -What it does: A ninjutsu that creates an intangible copy of one's own body, without any substance. Since the clone itself doesn't have the ability to attack, and thus can only be used to confuse the enemy, it is mainly used in combination with other ninjutsu. It's a basic technique, but depending on one's ingenuity, it can be used effectively. The clones may not dissipate when they come into contact with something.The user creates at max two replicas of them self that mirror their actions, these clones are not solid and are just projections of the original. It sounded easy I begin to meditate.
I got up and started sumoning chakra. I did the hand seals ram snake and tiger then I yelled " Clone Technique ". I felt the chakra coming from me then my body came onside of me I looked at it it looked like it was tired. I knew it had failed.

Then started to go and train in chakra control. I grabbed a leaf and went and sat down on the ground. I put the leaf between the palm of my hand then I started releasing small amounts of chakra. Which made the leaf start floating between them. I kept the leaf between my hands for about 5 mins then I released it. I then go up and performed the jutsu. And onside of me a perfectly healy clone was I smiled.

Wordcount: 551
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

The Clone Technique Empty Re: The Clone Technique

Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:14 pm
Approved for training and +2 stats.