Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Patroling Empty Patroling

Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:15 am
Ryu was assigned patrol duty around the gates to Sunagakure. It was his first time performing the task and took it quite seriously. He read the book that detailed protocols and watched everyone as they passed through the gates. “Welcome to the Hidden Sand.” He would say to those he did not recognize and to those he did he would say “Welcome back.” Ryu stood for what seemed like hours, before finally deciding to sit at the booth, near the gates. “This heat is killing me.” He watched as the faces walked past, looking for any unfamiliar headbands or strange activity. As time went by and Ryu begin to drift he stood up. “I should probably walk around, I don’t have to stay here.”

With that he began to walk around the town still on the lookout for those who looked like they were up to no good. He stopped more than once to stare at a sweets shop “Absolutely not Ryu, to be a great ninja I must be disciplined, strong willed, some other stuff. No sweets!” That’s when he noticed somebody wearing an odd cloak. Ryu approached and once he was close he addressed the person. “Can I help you find anything sir?” The man turned it was someone Ryu knew. “Sorry I thought you were somebody else.” The gentlemen nodded to Ryu and returned to what he was doing. With that the Genin returned to watch the gates.

The gates were no different from before people poured in and out of them seemingly in waves. A massive group would go by, followed by nobody coming through and the cycle would repeat. Nearing the end of his shift Ryu approached the ninja that was currently in charge. “Ryu Reinard, reporting no suspicious activity during shift.” The ninja nodded and Ryu was relieved by someone else.

Word Count: 307
Claiming 450 Ryo and 3AP
Mission found here:

Last edited by Ryu Reinhard on Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Patroling Empty Re: Patroling

Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:22 am
“Absolutely not Ryu, to be a great ninja I must be disciplined, strong willed, some other stuff. No sweets!”

10/10

Alrighty, trial approved. Next time, claim the mission rewards in the bottom of your post somewhere please. (Like with training.)

That's 450 ryo and 3 ap I believe.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Patroling Empty Re: Patroling

Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:25 am