Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Guard duty Empty Guard duty

Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:03 pm
Mission:

The young chunin shinobi was going for a friendly stroll around Suna. It was another hot day in the peaceful village. But because of his hydration, the heat doesn't affect him like it should. His hydration skill causes him to allow his water element to run through his him. Therefore, cooling his body down, making the temperature feel like room temperature. So no matter how hot it was, Kyson is always hydrated and ready to use his bloodline. Just the other day, Kyson ran into Amari at the academy. Well, he really didn't run into him since he went to the academy just to check up on it. But he ended up meeting his big sister who was also Kyson's age. She was really friendly but could pack a huge punch. She was acting pretty weird when Amari brought up that the two of them were standing a little too close for people who just met. It was weird but also a fun day, maybe he might check up on the two of them every now and then. 

Kyson continued to stroll around the village, he noticed a tall tower that was in the process of being built. Kyson wondered what it was being built for. Because of Kyson's curiosity, he walked over towards one of the workers and decided to ask what the purpose of building the tower was.

"Hey, what's this tower you guys are building. What's it for?" Kyson asked with a slight look of curiosity. The worker looked over at Kyson and rubbed the sweat from his forehead with his left hand as he finished lifting heavy equipment. It must be very difficult for these guys to work under these weather conditions. 

"We're building a watch tower. So we can look over the village more easily." The worker said to Kyson. He took a peek at Kyson and noticed he was wearing a headband. So he knew he was a ninja. 

"Ummm, can you do us a favor.. if your not busy? There is a gang around here who keeps harassing us. They don't like the idea of us building a watch tower because they think its a way to spy on their actions more easily. They are a group of bunch of thugs and some of them are even former ninja. Could you gather up some men and help guard this place? We could really use your help so we can get the job done quicker." The worker explained to Kyson. Kyson is always willing to help others, its the least he could do. Kyson begins to smirk at the man before he begins to speak.

"Heh, men? I'm all you need. Your looking at a one man army." Kyson says as he summons 4 earth shadow clones without any handseals. The worker face lit up, he was impressed with Kyson's jutsu.

"Oh my, this will be perfect. Your a real talented shinobi for your age. I can see you got a bright future ahead of you. Now, we'll be getting back to work." The worker said as he began to get back to work. Kyson was touched about the words he said. But there was no time to think about what he said. Kyson sent all clones each guard an area around the tower. They all ran to their positions at the speed of 50. But Kyson just came up with a great idea. He thought, why not transform into a worker and catch one of the thugs off guard. Kyson made all 4 clones transform into a construction worker. This way, the thugs won't think twice about trying to attack the tower and Kyson could just take them out more easily.

(Words: 618)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Guard duty Empty Re: Guard duty

Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:21 pm
Kyson continued to act like workers as he was pretending to work on the tower. This way he could lure out the thugs more easily. About twenty minutes passed by and suddenly, each clone and Kyson spotted someone coming from their direction. They had had on some rough clothes and they were each carrying bats and metal objects as weapons. They didn't look friendly and the workers also looked a bit frightened as if they seen them before. This must be the thugs the worker was talking about. But Kyson isn't going to give away his position yet. He is going to wait for the right moment to do it. One of the thugs began to speak.

"Whaddya doing still working on this piece of shit. I thought we told you guy's we don't want some watch tower with you losers spying on us. Where's are freedom eh?" One of the thugs said to the workers.

"This tower is being built to keep the village safe from people like you. Why don't you guys just..." The worker said before he was cut off by the thug.

"Say one more word and we'll start by killing you first... Matter'a fact, why don't we show they guy's how we feel about their tower. Get em boys!" The thug said to the rest of his men. By the way he spoke, Kyson assumed he must be the leader. The other thugs began to charge at the workers and try to destroy the tower. At this time, Kyson immediately transformed back to normal. Startling the thugs.

"A ninja?! What is he doing here? Never mind him, he can die with the rest of them." The thug said as he continued his attack, Kyson wanted to show these guys a lesson so he decided to make this quick and a little painful. To ensure that they never try something like this again. Clone number one was taking care of the first thug. He used gale palm without any handseals and pushed the thug back into a building at a good force. Not enough to kill him, but he won't be getting back up after that.

Clone number 2 was about to fight his thug. The thug he was facing had a long 12 inch machete that he was holding with his right hand. As the thug ran at clone number 2 with a machete. Clone number two decided to use some good old fashion taijutsu against him. He attempted to slash clone number two across his stomach. But not being aware of his bloodline, the knife went straight through him as if it was water. The thug then attempted to slash clone number 2's neck. He used his bloodline to liquefy his neck as the blade went straight through. The thug was confused as to what the hell was going on. He was one hundred percent sure that his attacks injured his clone. Kyson then punched the thug square in his face and breaking his nose. Then he kicked him in the stomach, making him fly back about 10 feet in the sand. That fight was also over quick.

Clone number 3 was next. The thug came at him with full force with a bat. Clone number 3 just stood there until the thug was 5 meters away. Once he was in close range distance. Clone number 3 used his water blob technique to send a liquefied portion of his body towards the thugs neck and head. This causes him to drown the thug. But Kyson wasn't going to kill him, just let him lose breathe until he passes out. The thug began to hold his breathe. He tried to grab the blob of water but forgets that its made of water. He tries to get his head of but he isn't nearly strong enough. Clone number 3 stands there effortlessly as he watched the thug suffer a little. Down to his last breathe and right before he drowns. Clone number 3 dispels the blob of water, leaving the thug knocked out on the ground. 

Clone number 4 was  getting ready to fight his next opponent. But as he noticed that the other clones were finished fighting, he decided to use another tactic to fight the thug. He made the seal of confrontation and slammed his palm on the ground, summoning the other 3 clones. Two clones appeared to the left of him and the last one appeared to the right. It was now about to be a 4 on 1 match. The thug noticed that he was hugely outnumbered. He got scared and ran off. It was now one more left. Kyson and the leader was left. Kyson is going to make an example out of him. The leader looked around and noticed all of his men were defeated easily. 

"Must I do everything myself. I will take you all on!" The thug yelled out after seeing his men defeated. Kyson looked at him and began to put his left hand out.

"To make sure you never come back. I'm going to make this one quick and painful." Kyson said to the thug.

"You think a little ninja like you can beat me, bring it you little brat." The thug said to Kyson. Kyson began to form a rasengan in his left hand. He then ran at the thug at a speed of 100 using hoho. Kyson appeared right in front of him so quick that it was like he teleported. He then hit the thug with a rasengan straight in the stomach, causing him to fly back 20 feet on the sand. Kyson held back at bit so the attack wouldn't have killed him. Kyson then began to walk back towards the workers to tell them the job was finished.

"You won't have to worry about them again." Kyson said to the workers.

"Thank you so much, this was a really big help. Now we can finish this tower quickly. Thank you for your help." The worker said. 

"No problem." Kyson said as he walks away. He continues to go for a walk as he finished his job of being a ninja for a day. This was barely even a training session for Kyson. He hopes one day he could fight someone and go full strength and use every technique he learned one day. Maybe one day he will fight someone like that. But Kyson still has ways to go before he is satisfied to being where he wants.

(Words: 1708/1500)

(EXIT)

Claims:

- 490 words towards Water Trident
- 950 ryo

Last edited by Kyson on Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:35 am

Could you please link the techs you're claiming <3
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:09 am
one handed handseals

kankaku seal
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:35 pm
Bump
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:51 pm

I dont really see any training for the techs you linked but im pretty tired so please point out if i missed anything. <3
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:00 pm
I think ill just put the words towards the kankaku seal because I did use a fuin tech when I summoned all my clones. If that can count towards that tech.  If not I'll put it towards something else.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:09 pm

Well you didn't work on the seal specifically so try and work out something else. A water tech might do as you used hydrification many times. <3
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:22 pm
Edited. I used my hydrification to train words towards water balloon,  which needs hydrification to use. And water trident involves with flowing chakra and water through your body. And I did that using my hydration skill. If this works.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:18 pm

I'd say approved unless someone else says otherwise <3