Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Acegishiki
Acegishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Guard duty Empty Guard duty

Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:51 pm
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t15703-d-rank-guarding-the-garden#top

Jace was already up before anyone else because he was so excited to finally become a full fledged ninja. He started to make breakfast for everyone until he remeber that if he did a mission he could take everyone out to eat. He quickly put on his clothes, ninja pants, wrist guards, black socks, and his weights. Before leaving his home he noticed that he didn't have on his headband. He quickly grabbed it and left. 

"Where could I lit this to make it look cool?" He then got an idea and decided to put the headband around his waist, with the metal part on the front side of him. Jace was getting used to walking with the weight and it was getting progressively easier to walk with them, and this means he would need to put on me weights. He quickly reaches the mission board and reads over a few before choosing one that said to go protect a garden for this lady. He went to the address and knocked on the front door. The elderly lady answered, she was wearing a farmers hat with a full blue jumpsuit with a lot of dirt in it. She said "Yes? What can I do for you young man?" "I'm here to protect your garden and capture that raccoon you're having trouble with." Replied Jace "Ooh, we'll come to the back and I'll show you were it's been getting in." She said. She then took Jace to her garden, which was beautiful, until you reached the back left corner. The back left corner was considerably worse compared to the rest of the garden. Jace was getting slower because of the dirt he was standing on, but acted like it didn't bother him. The lady says to Jave "all right ill leave you to it." Jace smiles and waves her off. 

He then investigates the problem. The was a few scratches on the gate and a hole about 2 feet long. Jace thought"There's no way that only a raccoon is getting in here. Hmmm...I might have to stake this out, being that most raccoons are nocturnal." He would then jump on top of the fence and balance himself perfectly, for about two seconds, then he fell flat on his face. He next got up and recorded to train in the dirt while the sun was still up. Jace would do small suicides, and did slow and steady marches in the dirt. He then would  wait for the animal to return, he would hear the small chirps of a raccoon. Jace jumped backwards me hid. The raccoon sneakily went  under the fence with two smaller raccoons "She's a mother!" Jace thought. He realized that he would first have to get the mother because if he touched the babies first the mother would instinctively protect them. He carefully waited for the mother to bite into a tomato, and then he attacked! He leaped forward and tries to grab the raccoon, but she was to fast, she immediately jumped backwards. They were then in a stand off, circling each other, until both baby raccoons ran to they mother, Have took the opportunity to grab the mothers tail, and hold it upside down to protect himself from getting bit. Jace put the raccoon in a cage the grabbed both of her babies, gently, and gently put the in the cage too. After telling the lady he had captured the animals, he went to the forest where he trained and released the animals.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Guard duty Empty Re: Guard duty

Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:51 pm
Approved mission reward of 350 ryo and 3 JP. go ahead and ad this to your stat page and add the ryo to your profile.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum