Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionSun May 05, 2024 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 40%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Letter From Sakura Corp. Empty Letter From Sakura Corp.

Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:37 pm
With the amount of employees Ganki was hiring in the Sand, the more he felt the need for expansion. Expansion into other trades, not just weapons and minerals. With lost of the cloud village, which Sakura Corp mainly used for mining ore and such, Ganki needed to find a substitute for the lost revenue. To medical science. This was the new substitute Ganki needed for his empty hole, and what better way to start than to study one of most famous companies involved with medical supplies, Den Enterprise. Though Ganki had not hear from the company in a long time, he still needed to reach out to them, since he originally used to buy a few samples here and there. Raizuko was just the start, and he need to gain more experience. So, with Ganki's new motive to gain more samples for his employees, Ganki wrote a letter to Denkiteki. The letter first funneled from the sand village to Tanzaku town, a town where most of the people involved with international business congregated. After sending it there, which one of Sakura Corp's main office was located, it would be sent to the location where Denkiteki was located, unknown to even Ganki himself. The letter would only show that it was sent out from Tanzaku Town, not from the sand.

Dear Denkiteki

Hello, my name is Ganki Sakura, current owner and Ceo of Sakura Corp. It has been a while since I've heard from you, since our last dealing. What i didn't get to mention before was how impressed i was with the shipment i received from your company, very outstanding stuff.

I want more.

I would like to reach out to you and your company and meet you somewhere, and talk more about gaining more of your inventory. I'm sure that you might have other interesting things that could peak my interest. Respond back if you are interested.

CEO
Ganki Sakura
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Letter From Sakura Corp. Empty Re: Letter From Sakura Corp.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:58 pm
Receiving the letter Denkiteki was surprised to see the name of the CEO of Sakura Corp. Reading it over quickly Den wrote a response that would be sent to Tanzaku town.

Ganki Sakura,

I can send a representative of mine to meet with you or any representative of your own in Tanzaku Town. My inventory isn't quite what it was before but I think I might have a few things that'll interest you.

Denkiteki, Hoshikage

Den hoped Toma didn't screw up negotiations, Tomoya and Shina were occupied with one of the villages new defenses so he couldn't send them. Which was a shame seeing as Tomoya had briefly met Ganki once. Toma would have to represent Den in this business exchange.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:57 pm
After a few days, Ganki was informed of a letter that arrived for him from Tanzaku Town, which had got there from Hoshigakure. Ganki raised his eye brows, as he once near that place, a haven really. he opens the letter, reading it. With this sort of matter, it was best if he handled it personally. He was surprised that the Ceo was now a kage, which might have explained why Den enterprise wasn't in the news as much anymore.

Dear Hoshikage

I have received your message, and would be glad if I could meet you in Tanzaku Town. Sending a representative would be fine, due to your other duties as a kage. We shall meet in front of the Cloudy orchid Garden, which is directly in front of one of Sakura Corp's main buildings, in two days. I look forward to seeing you, Hoshikage.

CEO
Ganki Sakura

Like the other letter before, it was sent out, on its way to the Hoshikage.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:36 pm
Reading the letter Den informed Toma of his new assignment; to meet Ganki Sakura in Tanzaku Town. At first the Hoshigakure Jounin was annoyed,thinking he'd have to teleport to some forest in the fire nation he'd been through once and then have to walk all the way to the town, but Toma's attitude changed when Den reminded him that Sanctuary Teleportation allowed him toteleport to any location Den had been to before, including Tanzaku town.

Doing the hand seals for the technique Toma would transport himself to Tanzaku Town after the techniques 10 second delay.

[Toma porting to Tanzaku Town]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum