Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Summoning Contract : Salamanders of Rain Country
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Wind Remove Remove Lightning Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 10650

Mastering Ten Finger Drilling Bullets [private] Empty Mastering Ten Finger Drilling Bullets [private]

Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:18 pm
Spoiler:

Taiyo relaxes in one of the couches in his living room. On the wall, is his metal crimson-colored Phoenix Staff. One of his feet, the right one, rests on the wooden floor, his left leg crossed horizontally over the other. In his hands, he holds a handbook on the Kaguya clan. It shows the most well-known members as well as the clan's kekkei genkai and abilities. Most of the content is based off of Kimimaro Kaguya, a shinobi who worked for Orochimaru. Though Kimimaro is an antagonist to the world's heroes, Taiyo understands that, as a Kaguya, he can learn from the past shinobi's abilities.

"Ten finger drilling bullets..." Taiyo whispers, closing the book and looking up to the window. "It seems like a basic jutsu, a great start in mastering my kekkei genkai as a genin."

He stands and places his book down onto the table in front of the couch. Turning towards the door to the kitchen, Taiyo stretches his arms, shooting them upward.

"I bet I could start learning this today. Maybe even be done by sundown. It's only midday." Taiyo reasons in his head, entering the kitchen and reaching his front door and opening it wide. "So let's get started."

(205/205)
(205/2,000 towards Ten Finger Drilling Bullets)
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Wind Remove Remove Lightning Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Mastering Ten Finger Drilling Bullets [private] Empty Re: Mastering Ten Finger Drilling Bullets [private]

Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:10 pm
Taiyo walks through the two-inch-tall grass, curling his fingers into a fist and releasing the palm repeatedly as he makes his way to the wooden training post in the middle. He makes sure he feels every movement of his bones in his fingers as they curl and uncurl.

He reaches the post, resting his right hand on it. "I can use for target practice. But that'll be later. Right now, I have to be able to control my bones before I start shooting them out of my finger tips."

Taiyo rubs his fingers together as if rolling a marble between them, one in each hand. He feels the bones under the muscle, though the sensation is feint. A ninja of a different clan with a different kekkai genkai might not be able to feel his or her bones. But Taiyo's ability to control the osteoblasts and osteoclasts in his body (the cells that control the growth and healing of the bones) gives a much greater connection to the bones he has grown.

"I can feel the friction. It's like I have nerves within my bones. But there are none, I know that. It must be the connection to the osteoblasts and osteoclasts. I just have to learn how to use them." Taiyo reasons in his mind. "If I can concentrate..."

Imagining the bones in his fingers moving the way he had been moving them before, causing friction between them, Taiyo uses the sensation he feels to move his bones alone, independent from his finger's flesh and skin. Each end of his fingers twitch on his right hand.

He continues, this time aiming to jut them out of his finger tips. "Maybe if I can see them, it would help." Taiyo thinks.

Suddenly, the bones of his finger tips spike out, the cells of his muscles and skin moving out of the way to make just enough room for the spike of each finger to exit without causing pain.

"Whoa! That's not what I wanted!" Taiyo yells. "But... I did that."

Taiyo smiles, retracting and extruding his bones again and again, chuckling as he does so.

"This actually doesn't feel that bad." He raises the hand up into the air as if showing off his new skill. "But, again, this isn't what I was aiming for. It's good that I can control the bones, great. Now, I just have to ball them into bullets and shoot them at high speed... can't be that hard."

(413/618)
(618/2,000 towards Ten Finger Drilling Bullets)
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mastering Ten Finger Drilling Bullets [private] Empty Re: Mastering Ten Finger Drilling Bullets [private]

Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:20 pm
Taiyo turns to face the wooden training post. He puts his hand down as the bones of each finger recede into the muscle and the skin reconnects. It looks as if nothing ever happened to his fingertips.

His hands ball into fists and he feels his bones rubbing against the muscles. This time, he concentrates on both hands, not just his right. He takes multiple steps back and closes his eyes.

"The diagram in the book of what the bone bullets look like depicted them as ball-like structures that are as bag as the user’s finger tips.” Taiyo recalls. “So, if I’m going to use this technique correctly, I need to be able to form the bones in my finger tips into spheres.”

Taiyo begins by holding his pointer, middle, and index fingers of his right hand up before him. He begins using his Shikotsumyaku bone control to generate new layers of bone over the bones in his fingertips. While doing this, he makes sure to place each layer so that the bone becomes spherical. Layer after layer is placed, rounded, and compressed giving the bone greater density.

“In battle, this technique will be nearly useless if I can’t prepare it faster than I am now. But that should come with practice.” Taiyo thinks.

The final layers are applied. The bones within have taken on their final shapes. Taiyo thrusts his right hand, the hand with the prepared finger bullets, in front of him and towards the training post.

“They don’t need speed yet. I’m only testing the shape. If they look correct, I’ll repeat that forming process. That way, I can get faster at it.”

Taiyo begins extruding the new bone material from his three fingertips. The white begins to show as the skin separates. So far, it can be seen that the end of the bone projectiles are in fact rounded, much to Taiyo’s delight.

The bones fall to the ground after escaping the muscular grip of the fingertips. The split in the skin disappears. Taiyo kneels to examine the bone bullets in the grass. He picks them up in his left hand. With his right hand, he rolls them around to view the entire surface area.

“It needs work…” Taiyo whispers. “But they’re rounded nicely enough. These will fly.”

Taiyo reaches into his right ninja pouch and pulls out a kunai. He sets the blade of the knife onto the bone bullet and begins cutting. The kunai moves back and forth over the hard surface but does not break through the strong layers nor does dust form from.

“And the density is fine; definitely denser than a regular bone. I should reinforce them every time I use the technique.”

Taiyo places the kunai back into his ninja pouch and puts all three of the bone bullets into his right hand. The arm reaches back and throws the white pellets into the tree-thick forest.

“The bone bullets will improve with use. Next is velocity.” Taiyo turns back to the training post.

(503/1121)
(1,121/2,000 towards Ten Finger Frilling Bullets)
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:24 pm
With the modeling of the drilling bullets down, Taiyo sets his sights on being able to shoot the projectiles at high speeds. He faces the training post and puts his right hand out towards it.

"Maybe chakra..." Taiyo thinks "I might be able to use it in order to propel the bone bullets."

From all over his body, Taiyo draws chakra to his finger tips after forming one bone bullet for each of his five fingers on his right hand. The layers pile on as chakra concentrates and compacts behind the bone five projectiles.

"But how much chakra is a sufficient amount?" Taiyo asks himself. "I need to use an amount that is able to propel the bone bullets fast enough to cause significant damage. Since there's no way to know this amount for sure, I'm going to have to use trial and error."

The tips of the bone bullets are exposed through the tips of the fingers. The chakra pushes against them constantly as they grow out slowly.

"I'll pressurize the chakra behind the bone bullets and hold them back with the muscles of the fingertips while building the force behind them. This way, when I release the bone bullets, they shoot out with speed varying directly based on the amount of chakra used."

(213/1334)
(1,334/2,000 towards Ten Finger Drilling Bullets)
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:39 pm
"This should be enough. It's only my first test." Taiyo stops the collection of chakra towards his finger tips. He releases the bone bullets from the muscle and skin keeping them from shooting out due to the chakra build up. The projectiles fly forward... for only half of a second or so. The bone bullets fall to the grass about two meters in front of Taiyo. They lie four meters from the training post in front of him.

Taiyo walks forward to pick up the bone bullets, mumbling about how weak the propulsion was until he stops just before he picks up the first bullet. "Wait. I can still use these." He looks up towards the training post and back down to the bone bullets. "I remember how much chakra I used in that attempt. So, if I measure the distance that the bone bullets traveled..."

Taiyo turns around, focusing on the spot at which he was standing when he fired the bone bullets. Quickly, he grabs a kunai and throws it at the still depressed foot print in the grass. "It's a good thing I marked that before it disappeared." He thinks, standing up. "I'm going to need it if I'm going to do this right."

Walking towards his home, Taiyo looks back at the kunai. "This should work." He tells himself. "By measuring the distance that the bone bullets traveled with the amount of chakra I used, I can tell how much I will need to gather in order to give them one meter of range. Just divide the amount of chakra I used by the distance the projectiles traveled and I'll get the chakra per meters. Then, I'll use that unit to base the amount of chakra I use. As long as I have an estimate of how far way my enemy will be, I can over shoot it so that the bone bullets still do damage by the time they reach their desired distance."

In the time that Taiyo has evaluated his process, he reaches the front door. Taiyo walks in and looks around, searching for a meter stick.

"Here it is." Taiyo thinks, picking a meter stick up from the chest in his living room. He walks out his front door.

Upon reaching the kunai, Taiyo places the meter stick down in front of it. He places his right foot at the end of the meter stick. "That's one." Taiyo picks up the meter stick, keeping his right foot where it is, and places one end of it where the other end of it used to be. He uses his foot as a marker when placing the meter-long ruler.

Looking down to the bone bullets, the meter stick reaches the farthest projectile. "And that's two."

(460/1,794)
(1,794/2,000 towards Ten Finger Drilling Bullets)
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:36 pm
"Two meters." Taiyo thinks. "Then, if I but the chakra that I used that time in half, I should get the amount of chakra it will take to make the bone bullets fly one meter forward."

He stands, taking a few steps back so that he stands to the right of the kunai. Taiyo thrusts his pointer finger towards the wooden training post and gathers chakra in the finger tip. This chakra is half of that used when he first added propulsion to his technique.

The bone bullet forms layer upon layer and rounds out as the chakra behind it adds pressure. The bone protrudes just slightly out of the end of the finger when it is let go and Taiyo walks after it as it falls right beside the meter stick... at the end closer to Taiyo, the one meter mark.

"Learning this technique was easier than I thought it would be." Taiyo tells himself, inspecting the projectile. "If I add on one meter worth of chakra as the distance it will travel increases, I can always tell where the bone bullet will end up. I have control over the technique already."

Testing his achievement, Taiyo walks back to the kunai and hold up all ten of his fingers towards the training post. His right is above his left and the fingers are side by side on each hand with no spaces between them. Each finger tip forms a bone bullet. Chakra gathers behind each of the internal projectile structures.

"One meter. Two meters. Three meters. Four meters." Taiyo thinks, adding on pockets of chakra worth one meter of distance each. "Ten meters... a lot of chakra. But I've been doing this all evening. I shouldn't be surprised that I'm tired."

The bone bullets leave Taiyo's finger tips and fly for the wooden training post. He watches intently but no to see if he hits his target. Taiyo's goal is not accuracy. He knows that such a quality comes with repeated use. Instead, even if only one hits it's intended target, he watches to witness the bone's piercing power.

"The training post is a total of six meters away I gave the bone bullets enough chakra pressure propulsion to make them travel ten meters. They should at least drive in by a centimeter. If not, I'll need to do more work... or not."

Small chips of wood scatter. Five shallow holes about half an inch in diameter can be seen on the post. Walking up to the wood, Taiyo inspects his work.

"That looks like a centimeter and a half." Taiyo grins. "And it also looks like a mastered... semi-mastered Shikotsumyaku skill. Maybe even a bowl of steamed rice with pimpsung chicken on top. I've earned it."

Taiyo begins his walk to his planned restaurant, patting the wallet in his right pocket.

(473/2,267)
(2,000/2,000 towards Ten Finger Drilling Bullets)

[Exit]
[Claims: Ten Finger Drilling Bullets, 11 stats, a bowl of white rice with pimpsung chicken on top]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:38 pm
Good job, good job, approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum