Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Genin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nito Nekoto
Nito Nekoto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Who was flickering the lights? (P,NK) Empty Who was flickering the lights? (P,NK)

Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:26 pm
Logic had just finished training his space-time skill version of Hoho. Over the past few minutes, he had taken a short break simply lying on the grass below gazing high into the night sky surrounded by the flat grass plane of nature. He rose from his relaxed position and said aloud to himself while turning and looking all around. “Well I got some time even though it’s night. At least around five or six hours. In that time, I can learn another jutsu or two to make the best of my current situation. Being one who values speed and acceleration within the physical world.

I should train myself for the well-known technique of body flicker. It shouldn’t take too long and I already hold a basic grasp of how the concept works and all.” He stopped spinning to make sure he wouldn’t pass out from the dizziness resulted from it. Logic planted himself in a kneeling form to regain his mental stability that was depleted by the circling. “Now… Let’s run through this topic once more. The objective of the body flicker technique is to give the user a boost in their movement speed tremendously although in only one direction that cannot be changed after the momentum has already started. This method is done by temporarily invigorating the person’s body with a large amount of chakra throughout its entirety. This chakra will enhance the next movement done in that direction resulting in what people see as vanishing puffs of smoke, a sudden disappearance plus the scuffle leaves, or someone just vanishing completely with no trace from reality.” 

Logic had ran down his topic through his mind. Now, it was time to apply that thought into action and physical meaning. Logic stood up perfectly straight now as he had done for his training of Hoho and began to quickly recall what the signs were that he needed to complete for the jutsu. “Hmm, signs was the wrong word. The only sign needed here is ram.” So he did so, a flash of the ram sign was made with his hands. “Now I must distribute all the chakra throughout every part of my body as a whole.” To do with this efficiency, he transferred his focus over to that of his mind’s eye and view. He saw his chakra mold of his body from a near top-down angled perspective. The world and its features were shown as a deep red or black while his chakra shimmered through as being a bright and flaming blue. It existed at a high density the closer it neared to the center of his own body. The center of his body, the core of chest, was addressed as, by him, the chakra furnace. The point where all the chakra originates and is stored before being utilized along the various paths of the chakra network throughout the body when the time for doing performing a jutsu comes. Still holding his ram sign, he began to try and push the center of the chakra out to evenly distribute it more. It required precision and edits similar to covering a piece of food in a sauce or cream like topping. 

“It seems to be holding some sort of effect. The more it is distributed in high intensity throughout the body, the lighter I physically feel as if I’ve been relieved of all weight similar to that of my space time jumping.” Logic returned to his physical realm once more where he was still holding his ram sign. Feeling lighter than air, he took a step forward expecting to fly from his momentum. He fell short near instantly and crashed face down into the grass below. Turning his head to the side as to not end up eating the grass from his next statement, he said “Damn.” The energy that had been stored within him before the moment of movement was drained on the spot as he began to move. Getting back to his feet, Logic lifted. “I see…” He said, removing the grass bits from his shirt utilizing both hands. “This technique requires a constant stabilization and not just a buildup despite the short amount of time that it used for. Hmph. Fair enough.” Logic got back into his standing stance and resumed his holding of the ram sign. This time, his distributing chakra along his body was much easier to complete, gathering it in around 6 seconds. This would of course be reduced to no time at all later by training after he could at least perform the technique successfully. Logic was now ready to go on his movement craze run. “Now let’s try something here. 

It’s like balancing a pencil on your finger, you simple need to keep it up at the right amount and constant. If you don’t you’ll crash like a ragdoll for testing. I must analyze my movement to see why it requires such stabilization first.” He took a fast step forward, knowing he would collapse right after. The purpose of this was to see what happened at a more detailed level. He paid heavy attention to what occurred. Stepping forward with his right, his foot stomped into the ground and propelled him forward before throwing him down with great force enough to kick over elephants. Rolling along the ground in attempt for recovery, he stopped most of his momentum. “I see... When I press down, the chakra is moving so fast that it is pushed away from my body and generally expelled. Similar to how I must shift my weight onto each step when normally running, I must shift my distribution of chakra to the side that I step on as well. Isn’t this more complicated than I anticipated?” Logic got back into position after dusting himself off a few more times and now he was ready to go for another test run, understanding more than he did before. “Here it comes, the moment of truth.” He stood straight and held the ram sign in his hands.

Invigorating his body with chakra, he shot forward, shifting his chakra with each step. His speed was greatly increased and instantaneous as well. To test the no-changing-direction rule, he tried to turn while doing so and nothing resulted except an odd turning motion. He wasn’t moving too fast. But, his speeds later would be higher once he gained stronger chakra and physical speed. He collapsed from the overuse and decided to take a short break. After waking up nearly an hour later, he still had about three hours to do some training. Logic rose from his spot on the ground and thought of what to train next as the cold wind hit his barely covered head. “Maybe I could end this with a little more space-time use training. From my understanding, space time can, as in the name, manipulate time as well. There is another movement technique that utilizes this specific feature. Being that I have time, I might as well just go ahead and try it.” 

Logic had come to his conclusion. He would train one more jutsu to the point of being able to use it at least decently before leaving for his voyage to return back to his home in the inner parts of the village. He quickly dropped into another one of his verbal mental run-throughs. “This next jutsu is called flicker movement. It’s objective to allow the user to slow his own flow of personal time around him making it so that his reaction time seemingly increases as well as his speed making him only visible in short appearing blurs in between his movements. This is another jutsu of space time that works off of shifting the reality that is around you. Similar to how I had to create the force field of sorts for the Hoho training, I need to produce one that exist more as a region of sorts in this case. Let the training begin.” Logic moved back into the exact center of the large grass plane and tried to see despite the darkness of the night. His method of training this would first be creating the actual field or region around him that slowed his own personal hold of time. After doing this, he would then need to practice moving within his newly properties changed miniature zone. Logic got in a sitting position and shifted focus to that of his mind’s eye. Again, the background was shown as shades of deep red and black while his chakra form appeared as a fine blue showing itself over the field. 

“I need to somehow expand my chakra into a region or sphere around myself first and then apply the properties of the slowed timed within that region.” He zoomed his focus in making his mind’s eye appear closer to himself in his mental state. This state of his mind’s eye let him imagine what was happening in the physical world from different angles. It remains correct tot the physical world via using variables and information from it to form the view of the mind’s eye. - - He began thinking in relation to how he breathes outward and in, the way the air is released and gathered. “Let’s see if I can release the needed chakra first out of my nose in a breathing like pattern. If I can manage to perform this, I can move on to expanding it purely from all points on my body instead of using one valve.”

Logic began perfecting his breathing rhythm until meeting a sync with his mind and body, a solid cadence. Now breathing in and out through his nose, he began to funnel chakra outward as if a gaseous like fume. Shaping it, he modeled the chakra to control a small sphere around him that was a bit larger than his actual person. “Well… That was easier than I thought it would be. Now I need to start controlling the properties of this region of chakra that I have created.” The problem was that he didn’t have some sort of extensive list showing all the possible properties that he could change within the zone. He knew the one that had to be affected in this case would be the flow of time to create his own personal flow of time that would seem to create his increase in speed and pace of reactions. To try and this somewhere with this, he imagined many stopwatches within his region simply floating and existing. He observed as the time on them seemed to slow going from normal seconds to seconds feeling like three or four at a time. “Fall and scatter.” Said Logic as the stopwatches in his mind began to fall being slowed by the own personal flow of time. But then, they simple froze. “Wait… I’ve been thinking of this all wrong. If I’m within my personal flow of time, everything within wouldn’t be slower. Everything outside of it, for me, would seem to be moving at a snail’s pace.” 

After fixing his crucial mistake, everything that came after would become exceptionally easier to grasp as this form made more sense to his brain mentally. He began fixing his properties and sooner or later, all things going on outside of his small sphere around him seemed extra slow. To make sure they were like this, he swapped back to his physical eyes and left his mind. Just as he had expected, everything had remained the same looking slowed as if watching some sort of memory take place where you had to place each portion of what you knew to be true in each moment to get a clear picture in a sort of frames like pattern. To test his new ability, he threw up pebbles high into the sky and danced around them even while tightly packed as they fell towards him. Even managing to catch multiple in the same hands that fell at different times with relative ease. Tiring once more, he disabled his personal time field and decided to return home as his time was nearly depleted. “Mission. Accomplished.” 

[WC: 2019 = + 10 Stat Points]
[Learned: Body Flicker & Flicker Movement]
[Thread Exit]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Who was flickering the lights? (P,NK) Empty Re: Who was flickering the lights? (P,NK)

Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:13 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum