Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Doctor What? [Training, Private] Empty Doctor What? [Training, Private]

Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:57 am
Borrowed medical texts in hand, Shika thanked the random helpful nurse and gathered her chakra, sitting at the chair of a small table. Kunai in hand, she made a light cut against the palm of her hand, until tiny specks of blood began to blossom over her skin. Not too deep, or else she wouldn't be able to perform the handseals, but deep enough that it required medical attention. The medical text felt heavy in her hands, its rough leather cover obviously not been opened in a long time. She forced it open, eyeing the table of contents before flipping to the correct page number. She had to be careful, though. It was considered to be quite rude to get blood on a borrowed book.

Medical jutsu is a very unique specialty that requires lots of fine chakra control, involving the manipulation of cellular matter within the body. Most uses of medical jutsu are to speed up the healing process, although it is also possible to transplant bloodline abilities with the proper techniques and skill. The most basic and well known out of these techniques is the basic and aptly named Medical Jutsu. The fully mastered version of this technique is C-ranked, however, the first technique you'll be learning from this book will be the unmastered E-rank.

To start, gather chakra in your hands, making the flow sure but steady. Overloading chakra into this technique can have lethal consequences for the target, so it's always better to start small and add more power as the need rises. The hand seals for the technique are, in order, Boar, Rat, and Snake (depicted below).

Dammit. She hated the Rat seal, with all of its weird and awkward contortions. Are there any cool jutsus that exist, that don't have the Rat seal? She wondered. Shika shook herself out of her thoughts, instead deciding to focus on what she actually came down to the hospital for. She meditated for a few seconds, focusing on her chakra coils. Her own chakra, a vibrant blue-green, was very energetic and pulsing, constantly moving around and jumping sporadically at the slightest disturbance. Probably because my main affinity is lightning, she reflected. I wonder if I have any other affinities.

It took a few minutes, but she was finally able to calm down the flow of her chakra, not until it was smooth and steady as described in the text, but at least until it was smoother and somewhat steady. The, she twisted and contorted her fingers to form two fists, knuckles pointing downwards and wrists touching in a position that physically felt awful to maintain. Boar seal. Next, her clenched fists opened, fingers wrapping around each other until she found herself at the Rat seal. She had to look at the diagram for the snake seal, but eventually put the palms of her hands together, clenching her fingers across the opposite hand's knuckles. This is the dumbest-looking snake seal I've ever seen.

Then, her chakra began to pulse and move of its own accord, her hands glowing faintly with the color turquoise. The self inflicted scratch upon her hand itched terribly, as she watched it with interest. After a moment, the bleeding seemed to come to a halt. Slowly but surely, at the corner, the redness seemed to harden, gaining shape and solidity as it started to scab over. It took about a minute before the entire scab was complete, but apparently the jutsu still wasn't done. This time, her very skin seemed to fold over and under itself. The itching continued for roughy one more minute before the scab fell off. Ew.

She picked it up, her hand 100% healed and no longer glowing, and the scab crumbled to dust in her hands. Suddenly, a nurse walked by, and she waved her over, holding up the borrowed book. "Can I return this?" she asked, dropping it in her hands. Not giving her a chance to reply, she began to walk off. "Thanks!" she called back, genuinely grateful.

[670 words. Claiming E-ranked medical jutsu and 3 stats]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Doctor What? [Training, Private] Empty Re: Doctor What? [Training, Private]

Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:24 am

Approved <3
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:05 am
Once again, Shika found herself back at the hospital, medical texts in hand and with a desire to learn. This time, her target was the Shock Paddles technique. Thankfully, she already had the affinity for it, but learning the medical jutsu was another matter entirely. She clapped her hands together with a lot of excess force, the friction of the chakra between her palms exciting many stray sparks to leap from them. Then, she thrust her hands forward, expecting a yellow-ish glow as seen in the textbook. Instead, cloaked in lightning, the current leapt from her hands, accelerating forwards to strike the wall. Instantly, Shika reversed the flow, calling the lightning back into herself. Her palms now stung, and she hissed quietly. Well, that didn't go as planned, she mused quietly, massaging the blistered skin and drawing more stabs of pain. Oh, screw you, nervous system.

Maybe I should flip the page. There might be more information there, she thought. Then she looked at her hands. Come on, I can do this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eventually, she ended up using her nose to flip the page. It turned out to be entirely useless, of course. I'm going to try this one more time, she thought to herself. And if I don't get it right... I guess I'll just do it again. Who am I kidding?

Careful not to further irritate her already injured hands, she clapped her hands together lightly with minimal force, limiting her chakra flow as to not excite it. She thrust her hands forwards, and this time, they actually had a goldenish glow which surrounded them. No freaking way! Her problem was too much chakra? She resisted the urge to slam her head on the desk, and let the shock paddles dissipate before attempting it again, with the same results. This time, she merely face palmed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, you're a ninja," the nurse asked, not even looking up from the clipboard. She supposed that the citizens Hoshigakure no Sato had a right to be suspicious of all things ninja, though. They were kind of shifty.

"...Yes." she answered after a period of awkward, prolonged silence.

"And you just learned a jutsu called the... what was it?" she asked again.

"Shock Paddle technique," Shika replied helpfully.

"Yes, the... Shock Paddle technique,"

"...Yes."

"And you want my permission to practice a lightning based technique you just learnt on actual patients."

"...Yes?" She replied, scratching the back of her head awkwardly. The nurse sighed, making several scribble marks (or so it seemed) on her clipboard.

"I'll allow one patient," she whispered, "-but only because I and the rest of the nurses don't like him."

She stood in silence for a moment, taking in her response.

"Umm... thanks?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A tic developed over her eyebrow as she clapped her hands together, over the oldish, middle-aged man.

"Don't use your fancy ninja magic on me!" He exclaimed loudly, shifting violently in the restrained hospital bed. Some onlookers from outside were casting glances into the room, either confused or amused.

"Do you want your stupid heart fixed or not?" Shika retorted back angrily, clapping her hands together again and attempting to position them over the left side of his body, where the heart was located.

"Not by you!" Her eyebrow twitched. This time, she clapped her hands together furiously, slamming them down on the table right next to his stomach. "Help!" the man called out, facing the door, shouting as loudly as he possibly could, "I'm being repressed!"

He continued to wriggle about, making it nearly impossible to land any sort of medical jutsu that could help him. She growled, clapping her blistered hands together with as much force as she could muster, drawing several stray sparks.

"Stay still and let me electrocute you!"

[608-ish words. Claiming shock paddles and 3 stats]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500