Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6700

Genin of The Future Empty Genin of The Future

Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:10 pm
Chronos had found a new jutsu that he liked which was known as the Raiton Jibashi, it was known for being able to cut against solid rock making it strong against earth release users and their strong defenses. Taking a break from the fuuinjutsu learning for while sense he figured it would be best to mix up every once in awhile, he didn’t want to get burnt out on the same type of jutsus even though they all carried different methods of actually learning the jutsu. Although his ninjutsu power was weak making him want to work on it even more he understood that a strong defense was just as important as a strong offense he just had to get in tune with his defensive side and become a stratagem.

He was thinking about all of the jutsus he could possibly learn in order to become an all around that had little to know weakness. If he did he would compensate for it by analyzing it and trying to conceal it from the enemy and if it was found out he would set a counter for it in order to protect himself in battle. These were the things he always thought about while going to the training grounds and when he makes it there it’s like his mind just goes blank and is only focused on the jutsu and things that align with the jutsu. Today was no different other than the air which had a sort of friendly vibe to it, it felt as though it was bringing another person into Chronos’ destiny. Dismissing the feeling swiftly he began his routine chakra control, but since he was learning ninjutsu today he wanted to make the chakra control training intense as he did before.

He grabbed a leaf and placed a water droplet on it which resembled some sort of flexible crystal ball, as Chronos held the leaf in one hand and concentrated on not moving the water droplet from the center of the leaf he thought of things that would strengthen his mental fortitude. As he finished his chakra control training for the day he just sat perched upon a rock sketching before he actually started his jutsu training. For some strange reason it was as if someone was telling him that he shouldn’t train just yet, someone would be coming to aid him in his journey to the top of the ninja world.
[405/4000]
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

Genin of The Future Empty Re: Genin of The Future

Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:55 pm
Ashur walked down, and saw his good ol' pal Chronos. Oh what fun it is to see the person who saw him almost kill Nejonin. He also lost to this kid along with two others! Things just get better and better, it might be time to show this kid what he could actually do. Before Chronos noticed him, he quickly shouted at Chronos.
"You shouldn't train just yet!"
He smiled, and pondered what he could teach the upcoming generation of kumogakure. He thought of fireballs, explosions, and massive anarchy. Now that was the Ashur way! As he ran towards Chronos, he began to feel a tugging at his very soul and fell onto the ground at a very fast speed. Ashur would be covered in brush burns as he rolled by instinct.
"UGH!"
It felt like someone just pulled at his very essence. A great surge of adrenaline and a creeping thought of killing Chronos now popped into his mind. Ashur was revolted to think such a thing, and quickly dismissed the idea of ever doing something so stupid! He got up and brushed himself off while feeling a bit awkward for falling. Maybe he should take his training pills, he thought. He reached out behind him and pulled out three pills, and a water bottle. He quickly popped them in and drank down the water while staring at Chronos training. It was all interesting to him. Water rain down his lip as blood ran down his wounds. The red pills slid to the back of his throat, and he began to cough out his water. He was looking more and more foolish by the second! Suddenly his body expanded outward, and he was aging by the second. He looked at his boy horrified, and felt another tug at him in his weakened state. He clutches his hair and screams out as he feels his soul being thrashed around like a washing machine. Something awful was happening to him, but what kind of jutsu was this?
(Ashur...)
He heard a deep voice who sounded like it smoked a pack a day for years speak with a scratchy voice. Ashur takes deep breaths, and gets out his poke ball. He quickly presses the button with his other hand grabbing through his hair as he felt the entire ordeal end. A bright blue frog would appear named Brandon, a toxicroak that Ashur had made friends with. The frog quickly looked at Ashur then looked at Chronos.
"What the hell did you do to him!?"
The frog got into a battle stance and Ashur motioned the frog off. He looks at Chronos, then back at his 16 year old body.
"I think I just went through puberty in one second..."
Thus, Ashur the fuck up, made his gloriously odd entrance. If only he could have maybe just been the kind of person to wave at others or something. He puts a hand on Chronos's shoulder and smiles.
"That is Brandon, and I am now older from some pills I was given for training. Anyway, do you want to learn anything special? I have a lot I can teach."

[525]
3 aging pills consumed, now I'm 16 XD
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:33 pm
Chronos oddly weirded out by the think that wanted to kill him thought it would be best in order to just ignore it. “Hey Ashur, I had a feeling someone I knew would show up. I didn’t think it would be you though!” Chronos said having someone new to spar. He thought this was fun, learning how other people fought and trying to devise ways to defuse the opponent’s fighting style. “Would you like to go for a spar, I think we need battle experience, well I know I do.” Chronos hopped off of the rock he was on while putting his sketchbook down at the same time. He then walked a total of 15 meters away from Kozan and took in the scenery around him. It seemed that they were in a forest clearing and was around 35 meters in diameter. They had a few rocks that were approximately 3 meters tall and half a meter wide they were only 3 in the area and Chronos knew from experience that a like was about 20 meters away to the east from where he stood. He then focused his eyes on Ashur and his frog and wondered if he would use that thing in battle “I wonder what sort of abilities it has well, time to find out then.” Chronos said as he concentrated a bit in order to be ready for anything him and his familiar had planned. “You ready know? I am” Chronos said finally feeling confident in his surroundings.
[657/4000]
[AP = 394 - 30 = 294]
[Barrier Canopy Method Used]
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:53 pm
Ashur's nerve on his forehead was visible with anger. Oh boy, did he ever want to fight.
"You know what Chronos, lets have a REAL fight. You know like one where I don't get talked down to!"
He was slightly annoyed, but mostly by the ninja who lectured him last time with Chronos.
"Ashur, me and you?"
He looked over to his frog, then back to Chronos who was walking away.
"You know what, no! I think I need more training then this to be as good as any of these freshies!"
The frog shrugged and was returned. Ashur was pissed, he hated being known for that last fight. He was going to hit hard and fast.
"Oh  boy, am I ready."
He didn't hesitate, it was time to completely decimate the entire arena! Bird, Hare, Horse, and Rat hand signs came out at 100 speed. During the hand signs, his wig flew off and the feathers floated in and condensed into a ball. On the last hand seal, he shot out a large gust of wind for the ball of feathers and launched it at Chronos.
"I'M JUST A CHILD WITH THAT STUPID FEATHER CLAN RIGHT? FUNNY!"
His eyes flashed red for a second, and then he laughed as the ball of infused feathers were hurled at Chronos at a speed of 79. And at this point, Ashur felt like he was weak.... not something good for anyone especially those fighting him. He was immature yes, but he was strong as well to make up for it. Not anyone can become a Genin, you know?

[266/791]

Ap: 461/530

-69 for Kaboom!
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:18 pm
Chronos hearing “Oh boy, am I ready.” put him off edge and had good reason too, as the training with Kozan taught him to be ready at all times. Chronos would turn around at a speed of 90 and notice that Ashur was doing his signs, in this time he would disappear in a blur of motion which was actually the speed of 150, into the wooded area around 15 meters in that surrounded the clearing. He then heard a huge boom and seen fire erupt from the clearing. “Whew, I barely made it out of that one.” Chronos said to himself. Now it was time to head back into there to see the damage that had been done. Chronos jumped in a tree that had a branch that was 10 meters in the air at 90 speed and began to trek back to the battle field at the speed of 90 while grabbing his ninjato at the speed of 90.

Now that he had vision of the field still being 10 meters on a branch he seen that there was a crater followed by jagged rocks on the ground displaced from the explosion. “Ashur you tryin to kill me?” Chronos said looking at the damage. Then he thought it was because Ashur knew he could dodge it, well that is what he hoped. Now that his position was revealed he held his blade in front of him ready for another attack while his attention was fully on Ashur.
[AP =304 since i didnt use barrier canopy(timelined)]
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:43 pm
"Damn it Brandon, he was able to dodge my best attack."
Ashur clenched his teeth, then regained his cool.
"Oh well, can't win them all right?"
The frog scanned around and realized Ashur had been able to see the boy move out of the way. The boy smiled, and flew slightly above the ground with a smile across his face.
"HEY CHRONOS! I AM NOT AIMING TO KILL YOU! I AM JUST A CURIOUS 13 YEAR OLD BOY IN A 16 YEAR OLD BODY!"
Ashur waved his hands as he shouted this loud enough for Chronos to hear, hopefully. Through his gloves, a sword appeared in an instant it seemed. The red feathery blade made him feel more confident then before. A fair fight, like nothing he thought he would have. Chronos seemed to be on par with himself! Too backing down now, it was time to see the boy's next move. Ashur pulled off the sheath of the red bastard sword and payed the 10 action points. He felt his body getting pumped up to 110 speed or 110 flight speed. Now was the time to have a fun fight, he just needed to get into range. He held the sword in his right hand, and made sure the sheath was stored away in his glove. Ashur was going to move in at all costs! He flew upwards at 110 flight speed, and looked down upon the world from 20 meters above. Here he spiraled the wind in his palm once again and wondered if he could finally do the rasengan he has been training for weeks now! The ball of wind was only made for a brief second before expanding into a small gust of wind. Ashur smiled knowing he should be taking his fights seriously, but hey it was just a spar!

[305/1096]

-10 ap for sword's ability upon unsheathing to give +10 speed

451/530 Ap (Darn it Chronos XD)
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:33 pm
Chronos peeking from the trees here's what Ashur says and returns to the cracked battlefield, rocks lying strewn about in every which way. “Okay, but um. You might want to turn the intensity down a notch.” Chronos said joking now that he knows the battle is just a spar. Looking at Ashur 10 meters in the air and his beautiful wings keeping him there Chronos decides to throw some rocks at him. “Get down from there.” Chronos said easing up a bit on the match. the rocks traveled at a speed of 90 and he awaited Ashur to be taunted by this.
[1000/4000]
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:53 pm
[It's been 48 hours what do I do?]
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:08 am
"Hey Ashur, I'm gonna have to cut this spar short. I'll see ya around sometime, I have some business to attend too." Chronos said with a dull look. He then leaves the training grounds to do some mental training.
[Exit]
[1000/4000 for mastery of Jibashi]
[5 SP???]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500