Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6700

How Much Sense Can One Have(NK,P) Empty How Much Sense Can One Have(NK,P)

Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:52 pm
Chronos sought to be like an Uzumaki he had stumbled upon in a dream, he had a lot of basic jutsus but they seemed to be necessities to what a ninja would need in order to become strong. In the dream he seen battles of this man and his amazing abilities he showed were inspiring to Chronos as he watched. One jutsu he had that particularly seen that caught his eye was the ‘Chakra Senses’ this would be detrimental for Chronos in order for him to spot out enemies from afar without even having to see them. He thought as the ultimate support this would be good to learn in order to protect the ones he called teammates. “Man, this would be really helpful, for some reason it feels like something is telling me to take a scroll to the training grounds as well. I wonder what this feeling is in particular.” Chronos then got a scroll and then headed to the training ground to practice this chakra sense.

As he walked he felt the windy weather brush up against his face, Chronos analyzed this thinking it would be a good use for meditation when he gets to the training grounds. As he walks to the gate he goes to a secluded area where he can’t be bothered and perches himself upon a decaying tree branch as it was close to winter he knew the durability was low. “Ah, okay if I can balance myself on here without breaking the branch while sensing the things around me I should be fine.” Chronos thought to himself. He then sat in a pose of meditation and then relaxing, this would place all of Chronos’ dead weight on the tree. It did not snap as a result of this though. Chronos began to look at his surroundings taking in everything he sees and then closing his eyes. Basically he was trying to test his flash memory and how well he could store details around him. He noticed the slightly discolored leaf fall from a tree that was lacking in Chlorophyll. Chronos then takes in the area around him again and senses the natural aura in each living thing. He slightly sensed the movement of something with extremely small chakra, it seemed to have quick sporadic movements and was in the tree with Chronos. When Chronos opened his eyes he seen it was a squirrel above him eating an acorn as he started down Chronos as if he had intruded on his dinner time. “Alright, alright I’ll leave>” Chronos said jumping out of the tree and walking to find another tree to perch in. Then he had gotten a better idea and that was too sense things while he was walking.

He opened his eyes and then closed them quickly, trying to remember and visualized what he saw he begins to start seeing everything in a faint blue aura in a thirty meter radius. As animals ran along and trees danced in the wind, he could see the chakra within them. Although it was very hard to sense he was still able to tell they were there which is what coincided with the chakra sensory skill.
[WC=534/1000]
Nejonin
Nejonin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

How Much Sense Can One Have(NK,P) Empty Re: How Much Sense Can One Have(NK,P)

Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:00 am
Nejonin was quite the odd ninja. He would just show up out of the shadows like he was part of the Nara clan or something. Approaching the training grounds, Nejonin noticed a friend of his. 
On a branch of a tree which he had literally never noticed stood him balancing in a meditation stance. "Hmm... I might as well see what he's learning." Nejonin said making sure to keep his voice low. 
"Better yet though, I should sneak up on him." - Nejonin planned to sneak around the perimeter of the training grounds to kick the branch that he was on. He now stood just on the edge below the tree in a position where he'd only be visible
if he'd turn around.
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:09 am
"There is a large mass of chakra behind me, who's there." Chronos said while perched on the tree without a care to give. When he turns around he notices that it is Nejonin standing below him. "Oh man, you gave me quite the scare. I wonder what would have occurred if you were another ninja he asked Nejonin in his mind. A strong wind then blows between them. "You know about chakra sensory, im trying to learn this right now in order to help you guys out in battle." He asked hoping had the jutsu mastered.
[WC:630]
Nejonin
Nejonin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:38 am
Nejonin jumped up and positioned himself between two trees. "Oh? I happen to know that skill. I have to go within a few minutes since I was just using the training grounds as a shortcut :i To sense any chakra, simple give all the different basic types a color first. For example, fire is red to me. Visualize your own chakra in whatever color it is and begin searching about until you find a frequency. It makes it a whole lot easier."

"Cya" Said Nejonin flipping out into the forest density.
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:05 am
Chronos took this advice and began to visualize each chakra nature. As he had his eyes closed he noticed that the some light blue chakra had struck another chakra mass, it was hard to tell what from what. Chronos instantly knew it was a fire when he had seen a red fire mass of chakra. When Chronos noticed this he had his eyes closed running through the forest to find the river he trained the water needles at to gather some water. When he finds it not too far from where he had seen the fire he reached into the dark blue looking chakra and he knew he was correct when he felt the cold flowing water wave through his hand at the slightest motion. When he confirmed that it was watered he then carried the water back while most of it dropped on the floor and used it to increase his water needle size enough to put out the fire. He knew he had completed this when he had seen the red chakra deplete. “Ah, that was close.” Chronos said walking through the forest seeing the chakra in the trees. He then walks directly into one and holds his nose embarrassedly. When this happened he seen a lot of small dark blue chakra that seemed to be everywhere, but hasn’t touched the ground yet. “What is this?” Chronos asked and then he was splashed in the face by a sudden onslaught of water. “Rain!” Chronos shouted as he figured out what the dark blue chakra splotches had been. He began to count the rain as he did when he practiced the water.

“I will know I have completes this skill when i make it home with my eyes closed.” Chronos says to himself. He then stumbles out of the forest occasionally bumping into trees and slipping on rocks. When he finally makes his way to the training ground he sees large brown chakra that seems to resemble some sort of earth structure, he touches it and feels the grainy texture of the rock that is about as tall as him. When he walks through the rest of the training grounds he then starts to remember the placement of the rocks and sees very faint blue chakra from the direction in front of him. “Those must be the normal people of Kumo.” Chronos then follows the blue chakra, but ends up running into the last obstacle and that was the gate that led to the entrance of the training grounds. Chronos has finally made it back to the village completing the skill. He would increase on it as he used it, for now this was all he could manage.
[WC=1079]
[Chakra Sensory Acquired]
[5 Stat Points]

Last edited by Chronos on Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:38 am
Don't forget the 5 stats <3
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:05 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum