Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Rough Diamond [P]Today at 5:12 amAyato HyuugaLast minute Missions.Yesterday at 7:23 pmXena UchihaSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 4:34 pmHebiishi OrochiThe Investment of the Century!Yesterday at 10:43 amAyato HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeYesterday at 9:55 amAyato HyuugaThe Finer Fins of LifeYesterday at 3:32 amKiran HoshigakiThis isn't Fabled FolktalesSat May 25, 2024 2:06 pmPowder IburiDignitaries and DistractionsSat May 25, 2024 12:28 pmIchigo SatoTea Leaf TrusteeSat May 25, 2024 12:25 pmIchigo SatoAnya Hyuuga Sat May 25, 2024 2:55 amHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
195 Posts - 39%
81 Posts - 16%
66 Posts - 13%
36 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
9 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

The Long Journey Ends - Page 3 Empty Re: The Long Journey Ends

Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:50 am
Seeing the sorrow and pain in the boys eyes makes Koroshi feel worse about this whole thing, letting Maku live, not pushing himself to fight against those who attacked Kumo. Maybe if he had stayed then no one would have died, he is taking the blame solely upon himself. He listens to the boys words about their family being within Kumo still, and how they wanted to fight back to try and save it once they are stronger, Koroshi can admire these thoughts and love for their families, but if they were to have the training needed to fight against them even more people would die, and who knows how much stronger Youka and his followers would get in that time. With these thoughts and hearing the boys stories his mind was fully made up, he would be going to Kumo as soon as he could, he will fight the whole village by himself if he has to, that way no one else will get hurt for his sins. However he cannot let anyone know about this, at least no one in Suna or the people from Kumo staying within his village, if they knew he was about to go into battle against such evil they would no doubtable want to join him, but that is a risk he is not willing to take. He will have to keep this secret, the only people he could tell would be Viper or Kurisu, just so they can watch over and take care of Suna should he fail, he would not dare to ask either of them to help him fight though, Kurisu has been through so much loss, and seeing his village in ruins would most likely break him, causing the demon to return, and Viper has been in Asgard for so long, and doesn't view the world as his problem any more, he has sacrificed so much to try and keep the peace, him and Echo both, but new problems keep showing up and the darkness never seems to fade completely. However these are thoughts for later, at the moment he has two Kumo ninja casting aside their head bands, and pledging themselves to him, although he can still feel a lot of sorrow from them. "As I said you are both welcome to stay here, and we can give you the training you need in order to prevent anything like this from happening ever again, however I do want to tell you that Kumo was not always like that, it was ruled by very great and very powerful people, it flourished in strength and everyone lived in peace. The war you are speaking of was to save and protect that Kumo, so to answer your question from before Kyson, your father did not die in vain, he died an honorable death defending not only yourself, but everyone within Kumo, I am sure that without his actions many more people would have fallen. He was a true hero and you should be proud to be his son" Koroshi says with the intent of cheering them up slightly or giving them hope and understanding that their village was not always like this, and that it could return to its former glory. He would give them a moment to take this in before speaking once more "I share in both your pains and your fears of the people still within Kumo, I have a few people myself that live within Kumo, and I am unaware if they are alive or not. These thoughts keep my awake at night, that and the passing of my brother who was in Kumo when the attack first started, he was the first one to fall." Koroshi would finish so that the boys know that they are not alone in these tragic times, he is still unaware if Kurisu daughter and former Raikage is alive, or if she was killed in battle, he can only hope that she was able to get away with a group of Anbu so that they could return and fight back, avenging all of those who have fallen.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:51 am
Royalty had still in a lot of shock from what Koroshi had to say about their home in Kumogakure. It was only a matter of time before they forget about their homes and make a new life in Sunagakure. A part of Royalty had wished that he was dreaming this. When you hear such devastating news, it's kind of hard to accept it. This is usually when denial kicks in.

Kyson had been talking about his parents. It seemed he was getting just as emotional as Royalty had been. His parents were both gone but their legacy had still been on Kyson's mind. Royalty admired this. He wished he could feel for Kyson but did not, which was unfortunate. They had two different backgrounds growing up.

Hearing Koroshi say that Kyson's father was a hero lightened the mood a bit. Kyson's family would probably go down in the record books. Hearing about how the old Kumogakure was gave even more light and hope to the boy. One day, he would like to see that Kumogakure revived and flourishing like before. After Koroshi had spilled the beans about his griefs, Royalty appreciated his efforts to sympathize with the two. The boy spoke shortly after rising back to his feet. He looked at Koroshi.

"Well I guess we all have something to grieve over. This should not set us back from our future goals. All we need to do is prepare. I am sure that the 3 of us would like to see Kumo go back to how it was. Even if I have no memories of the old Kumo, I feel like seeing it would bring joy to my heart."

Royalty took a small pause and looked down. He wanted to soak in the last little bit that he could. He made sure that on his outer shell, he seemed okay. It was kind of hard for him to willingly show his feelings. He wanted to stay positive. Royalty looked back up at Koroshi.

"Okay...... now that we have what we came for. It seems like our mission has changed. I do think staying here would be best for Kyson and I. How do we go about becoming part of this beautiful community Lord Kazekage?"
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:20 pm
Kyson was still filled with anger as he heard the news about Kumo and the Raikage. His inner emotions could not stay stable. It was like a group of lions trying to tear each other apart. It will take a while for Kyson to soak all of this in. But while Kyson's emotions were going out of control, Koroshi began to speak. He talked about how Kyson's parent did not die in vain because while they were in Kumo at the time, it was a way better place than it was before it got attacked. Kyson did not know it was a wonderful place to live before the Raikage showed up. This made him feel a little better because his parents had not died in vain. Even though they made have lost the war, Kyson still was grateful for everything they did for him. It was just unfortunate he never really remember than that well. 

"Thanks Lord Kazekage, thanks for clearing that up for me. It means a lot." Kyson said as he began to lighten up a bit.

Now the boy's got all the answers they needed and are ready to make their final decision. Whether to stay in Kumo or live in Suna, but the answer was very clear where they were going to stay. After Royalty spoke, Kyson could not agree more when Royalty decided to stay in Suna. He agreed staying in Suna would be the best option for the two of them.

"I agree." Kyson said after Royalty spoke.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:11 am
Koroshi listens to the boys talk, it would seem that his words about the old Kumo, and about Kyson's parents lighted the mood, and cheered them up some, which is what Koroshi had planned. With a smile Koroshi would look toward them both "As far as becoming part of Suna you can consider yourself ninja of the sand, however as far as your rank I feel that you two should be getting something higher then Genin, given how strong your chakra is, as well as your physical bodies. Also i am taking in account your experience in Kumo, and being able to escape that place and make it to Suna, braving through the harsh deserts. So in order to find out what rank you are I am going to be having Coco test the two of you, depending on what she says about no only about your strength, but of your reasoning, knowledge, and actions within Suna, this will judge if you two will be given the rank of Chunin, or the rank of Jounin. Both will be coming with a lot of responsibility, but with added perks as well. You will be able to go through our different jutsu listings, be able to learn what would best suit your fighting styles, and how you want to grow as ninja" Koroshi says informing them that they are already Suna ninja in his eyes, but to make sure that the boys are ready for the responsibility that comes with the higher ranks, he is going to leave them in the capable hands of Coco.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:28 pm
Royalty was listening intently to what Koroshi had to say. This had been the second time that he had brought up the person named Coco. He wondered how Coco was as a person. Even though this came out of nowhere, Royalty was willing to do anything to prove himself to the Kazekage. Once he was finished speaking, Royalty had replied to him.

"Thank you for allowing us to become part of your village. I will be eternally grateful for your acceptance. As for this, I'm ready. Whatever the outcome, I am just glad that we were able to make it to Suna and earn your trust." Royalty smiled. His heart rate slowed down a bit as he was no longer nervous. This had been a great experience overall.

(So, I guess we'll go make that topic with her and then Koroshi, your next post could be the end judgment of the topic.)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:50 pm
As Kyson listened to Koroshi speak, he was excited to hear he might have a chance to become Chunin and even Jounin. Kyson was prepared for anything that will be coming his way. This will determine if he really up to being a very successful ninja. This test is not only to improve him physically, but also mentally as well. Koroshi brought up the name "Coco." Kyson wondered how strong this person really was. Questions roamed Kyson's mind.

"Thank you, Lord Kazekage. Its a pleasure to be apart of this wonderful village." Kyson said.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:52 pm
Koroshi would nod to both of the boys as they show their gratitude for not only being able to be allowed within Suna, but given the chance of a rank up. After doing this he would give the boys a location to meet her, just to be on the safe side, and to make sure they are not secretly out to find any Kumo ninja and take them and their families out, he would not give them her address, but instead he would tell them of a different place to meet her at "You two are very welcome, and I look forward to seeing how you grow as Shinobi. I will be sending word to Coco to meet you two at our east training grounds, it should be easy enough for you two to find." Koroshi says with a smile before reaching into his bottom drawer which after accepting so many ninja from different village he had made a trip to the academy so that he could fill up a drawer with headbands so that he would never have to worry about running out. So reaching into this drawer he pulls two Suna headbands out very easy and places them both on the table "Here are your new headbands, you may wear them however you wish, and whenever you are ready, but once you put them on your are under the full protection of Suna, and you will be a part of our family" Should the boys take the headbands, and want to proceed to meet Coco they would be given permission to leave. If however they would want to stay and speak more about recent events, or if they wanted to ask questions about Suna or other villages he would be more then happy to share information with them Following the boys leaving however Koroshi would begin writing a letter to which he would send one of his messenger hawks to deliver it to Coco's house. The letter would be fully filling her into what is happening.

"Hello Coco, this is Koroshi I have a favor to ask of you. We have two young genin ranked Kumo ninja that were able to escape the threat of the Raikage. I am sending them to the training grounds toward the east side of the village, I would like for you to speak with them, and test them to see if they are ready to be more then genin, their chakra levels and physical bodies are very great, so in skill I feel they are ready, but I would like to have a second option on if they should be promoted to Chunin rank, or if you feel that they are ready to be Jounin like yourself. You may test them however you like, but please try to test their confections, as well as their mental state after learning the truth about Kumo. I leave them in your very capable hands, Koroshi"
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:13 pm
Royalty respectfully walked up to Koroshi and received the headband from him. With the headband, he tired it around his left thigh. After he had finished tying it, he walked over to the headband he had dropped on the ground. Hesitating before picking it up, he was reminiscing about his memories in Kumogakure; his parents, meeting Kyson, all of those training sessions with Ashura. His whole life was about to change.

After a few seconds, Royalty then bent down to retrieve the headband. When he rose to his feet, he stared at the band in his hand. It was pretty useless to him now. He walked over to Koroshi and handed him the headband. Once Koroshi would take it, Royalty would speak.

"I suppose you can dispose of this. I guess I have no use for it now.." If Koroshi would take it, Royalty would signal for Kyson that they needed to leave for the training grounds and exit the room.

(idk if I'm supposed to put exit)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:25 pm
As Kyson accepted Koroshi's request, he walked up to him and received the headband. It felt almost as if Kyson was becoming a ninja again. Similar to the first time he graduated from the academy and acquired his Kumo headband. He took off his Kumo and headband and tied the Suna headband around his left arm on his his triceps. 

Kyson saw Royalty trying to give Koroshi his Kumo headband and he couldn't blame him for what he heard today. But Kyson decided to keep his Kumo headband and put it in his pocket. Even though Kumo is in a corrupted state, its the man that was in charge of the village that made it corrupted. Plus, the headband resembled Kyson's parents as they tried to protect him, especially his father. Kyson would keep the headband to remember everything his parents did for him to be the ninja he is today.

As Kyson looked towards Royalty, he noticed he gave Kyson a signal to leave to the training grounds. Kyson understood immediately.

"Thanks again, Lord Kazekage. We'll see you around." Kyson said as he began to exit Koroshi's office.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum